Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-20 12:56 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-07-20 23:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-20 13:01 | Report Abuse

Parliment session used to be the fertile ground where Harapan leaders would fire up rakyat to a point where rakyat would even run naked on the streets just to protest anything under the sun!
Boy! I do miss those days where dumbass are plenty!
Nowadays, seems rakyat are not getting angry at all! Or maybe rakyat just figure Harapan leaders are just as hopeless as those in the government given our 22 months experience with Harapan administration! And i tell you, overwelming majority felt it was the most terrible period of their lives!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-20 13:03 | Report Abuse

Even Amanah Barang Naik protest fail to gather a small crowd! The Japanese festival organised on the same day in Selangor was a crowd puller despite Pas fake holymen strong warning against attending!
And of course the Sulu Claim card, which is really Harapan fault to begin with! I mean, who was that dumbass AG Tommy Thomas who actually reply to Lexemburg and support the fake 'heirs' claim! Now Malaysia is in hot water over his imcompetence!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-20 13:05 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i mention Rafizi obssession with Najib! Seems Rafizi has nothing to talk about other than Najib! Dude! Najib is Najib! You cannot win if you go against Najib! Many have tried! Najib only has to recycle his old good days and rakyat would feel sympathy for him!
Najib card has been overkill for so long! Give it a rest!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-20 14:26 | Report Abuse

Anwar is old news! Should retire!

The_JQuestion

1,513 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-20 23:09 | Report Abuse

what is UMNO doing?comparing malaysia to sri lanka??? give rm 50 again?take out EPF 10 k give wife? cabotaging?
so good why can take back assets?means they cant do anything country is weak their people made weaker and weaker
result bottom 60 suffer kept at their kampongs and continue reaping off their blind beliefffff sooner or later their suffering cannot be helped anymore and then their eyes will OPEN
worst ntg to offer hiding behind their supremacy Shadow...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz