Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-25 02:52 | Report Abuse

Fitness!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-25 12:35

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-25 02:59 | Report Abuse

For few months now, i have started to reduce the size portion of my rice! Yes, i used to eat like one big plate of rice! Sometimes 2nd big portion of rice!
I am sure most of us have been doing this without much thought!
Well, let's learn something new! Actually, let's learn something very ancient!
Do you realise how small chinese rice bowl is! And that folks is the right size of rice portion for us to take! We should only take a small bowl of rice! Chinese has been eating rice for thousands of years! In fact rice farming was invention by chinese! Do you know that! Rice cultivation in Asia all originated from China!
If you taking a plate or two of rice daily, you are doing a huge burden to your stomach! Because those excess rice will hurt your intestine!
So please! Learn to eat a small bowl of rice everytime you eat! You will notice how your stomach is not as bloated as before! Eventually you big stomach will shrink!
Here's another thing! Rice will expand if you soak it in water! And rice will expand inside your intestine! So don't eat too much rice! Again, eat small portion!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-25 03:01 | Report Abuse

Eating too much rice will hurt your health! And let to overweight! So eat small portion!
Instead if you feel hungry still, eat more vege!

curiousq

779 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2022-07-25 09:57 | Report Abuse

u r very fat ?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-25 12:35 | Report Abuse

Hihihaha! A bit overweight for old man! Been using those barbell for squating! But i lost 10kg just by reducing portion size of my rice! Amazing!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz