Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-27 23:51 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-09-28 00:11

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-27 23:56 | Report Abuse

They say if you are looking for honest politician, you may find him dead even before been born!
You see, initially alot of naive politicians who are good and straight became corrupted the moment they possess the power! Suddenly, they find that money indeed fall from the sky!
Suddenly, they find so many tycoons become good friends, invited to exclusive parties, tons of girls or boys to satisfy your fetish! Bags and bags of money send to your doorstep!
At last, power has corrupted even the most morally upright! And the sad thing is, they cannot leave such privileged career!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-28 00:01 | Report Abuse

That's why we see so many dino politicians refuse to retire! They say, sex is not the biggest form of lust! But power!
Hence, season politicians became walking living satans on earth! Paddling righteousness to naive followers! Promising the sky in actually truth, they are as imcompetent!
That is why you should never believe anything that politicians are telling you! If prophets can lie, politicians are much worse!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-28 00:06 | Report Abuse

What i am trying to say is, don't trust any politicians! Don't blindly believe them! And don't worship them!
Instead look at their track record as our representative! Are they competent! Or busy scheming and politicking to extend their political career!
There are still plenty of Mahathir's worshipers out there! Just as they are many of Anwar's as well! You also have diehard fans of the Lims!
We shouldn't do that! In fact we should look for those who are in their 40-60 to lead Malaysia!
Politicians should be vented! Only those who have great track record in public or private sectors be considered! But then again, like i said, they won't see the light of day as the good ones will never get selected to be politicians!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-28 00:11 | Report Abuse

Before politics, in ancient times, the masses were lead by kings and emperor! And then you have prophets!
Religion was the first form of politics! But to attract followers, prophets must also have great story telling skill! That's why 'holy' books content so many sci fi material of the day! If you read with objective mind, you would find tales that are impossible to happen! And yet, blind followers believe them totally! I mean, even to this day, adults who argue among themselves over who's fairy tales are better! You have fake holymen between christians and muslims pointing each other balls, telling the other they are wrong and their religion is absolute!
I cam only shake my head in disbelieve how so called learned adults who still take fairy tales seriously!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz