Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-30 19:55 | Report Abuse

4 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-06-30 20:05

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-30 19:59 | Report Abuse

Look, if kelantan people believe Pas is their savior, fine! Just let it stays there!
Pas may be good for Kelantan! But it does not fit well in Malaysia as a whole!
I know the fake holymen keep playing the same tune! That Islam is under threat from enemy! Who is this enemy! Actually the enemy is themselves!
Malays are so very lucky! Islam is fully protected by our Constitution! Fully protected by our royals! Fully protected by majority malay MPs!
There is no way Dap can change this! Actually only Senior Lim or Tan Sri Lim who made such big fuss just to bait local chinese into voting Dap!
Managing Malaysia requires competent leaders! We are now burden with over trillion ringgit debts! Praying alone can't help!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-30 20:01 | Report Abuse

So enough of Islam under threat! There is none! Islam is stronger than ever! Non muslims know this! We just wanna live in peace!
Even christianity is just tiny religion in Malaysia! In fact christians are so divided into so many sects! There's no unity for christians here! Unlike muslims who are only following one sect in Malaysia!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-30 20:04 | Report Abuse

Islam is none issue! Majority malays need to understand this! Perhaps majority malays can open up their minds to be progressive race before it's too late!
If this green wave continue to rage, i tell you, malays will become pariah race! Malays will no longer enjoy the VVIP treatment given by Saudi for the longest time! Only malays are so privilege to experience comfort while doing their umrah in Mecca! Why, because Umno had established good relationship with Saudi!
And Pas has been blacklisted by Saudi! So the real threat to Islam is actually Pas!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-30 20:05 | Report Abuse

I am not saying malays should not vote for Pas! But Pas only suited for Kelantan! So go ahead! Vote for Pas but for Kelantan!