Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 2023-07-04 23:23

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 22:31 | Report Abuse

Of course there's alot of chatters that the chinese woman detained by immigration officers at KLIA was his gf! They say how could ordinary lady call Minister of Tourism directly!
Well, actually from what i heard, Guanzhou consult has directly call Tiong about and was asked to intervene! Tiong has been to China on many trips and probably gave his contact to many China embassies!
In this case, the immigration officers may be very unlucky! They detained the wrong victim i guess!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 22:33 | Report Abuse

I mean, we all know how corrupt enforcement officers are! Example, illegals from Indonesia can easily enter both Sabah and Sarawak by paying those corrupt enforcement officers! I mean, everyday is jackpot day for enforcement officers! It even broadcast in Indonesia how easy for them to enter Malaysia! Money is king!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 22:35 | Report Abuse

And how many times have been reported immigration officers working in borders of Singapore and Thailand accumulating millions!
It just so happen, KLIA is a goldmine for immigration officers! I mean, how can you resist getting hundred of thousands if not millions from overseas tourists!
Thanks to brave action by Tiong, hopefully, finally we see some reform coming!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 22:37 | Report Abuse

For a start, all enforcement officers must wear a cam that can be linked to central! So immigration HQ can direcly see what they are doing on the ground! And all non public areas must be installed with CCTV which comes with voice detection!
It's high time that Malaysia get rid of this goldmine!

DickyMe

14,393 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-04 23:23 | Report Abuse

Stop dreaming! Even IPCMC they cannot agree, you want them to wear body cam?
Body cam will face unknown breakdown if enforced.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz