Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Life!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 2 months ago

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Sayonara Mo
Ja mata ne

I know! Many seniors had said the same thing but continue to chatter in i3!
But i guess for me, sooner or later i won't appear here! Giving my super busy part time property business which is really breaking the roof, i simply have no time to monitor stocks or talk about stocks anymore!
My part time gig was just that, filling time in my retirement age! However, me and wifey didn't expect our little venture turn into something big!
And so i had to open our own office in Johor! Surprisingly, we are not stress out at all! It's just perfect for us old folks!
I really didn't expect my wifey church hobby turn into the best network for our business! I guess those RM500 she pay monthly didn't go to waste at all!
I never told off my wifey of her obssession of going to church! Instead, i am grateful for her because she was willing to go through the worst part of our marriage!
I mean, we were both really poor! We were so poor that we had to rent a room right after we were married! It was horrible times! I had my first car which is like 3rd hand Datsun decades ago which constantly break down! And after 4 years of marriage we finally able to afford a flat! That flat was our first home! Which we were able to payoff in only 5 years time! And then we continue to buy several landed homes throughout out working career!
Probably because of that, we continue to live like lowest rank M40! Despite having net worth of RM10 million combine!
Anyway, i go easy on her church activity, letting her do what she please after our retirement! I make sure she doesn't have to worry about maintaining our car! I mean, all she knows is drive it! And boy, that woman really enjoy driving while i prefer to walk to nearest 4D outlet or for my morning yamcha!
Anyway, after Covid lockdown, we continue our little business! And boom! It really gone up the roof! Earning 30k a month is no longer a problem! We didn't even expect earning that much! We were happy if we earn like 5k net per month! Because you know, just to fill our time!
So yeah, moving to Johor was the best decision after our retirement! And all thanks to our son who insisted that we sold all our properties in KL and start over in Johor!
I guess we will continue to do what we can do and perhaps one day pass the business to our son and his wifey! But no pressure! It's just a little gig that me and wifey doing for fun!
Anyway, i hope for the best for all i3investors!
I do have doubts that we will never see the bullish market that we experience like long time ago! But i may be wrong! I rather be proven wrong than to be hard headed insisting that i am right!
In stock market, you are right if you make money! If you lose money, no matter how right you are, it does not matter, money matters!
With that, i say sayonara to all!
Then again, you know i know i3investor can be very tempting to down a comment or two!

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

So you are indirectly promoting Christianity?

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Fortune Bull is promoting Harmony.
Wish you all the Best.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Adiós Fortune Bull.

speakup

25,091 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

All the best Fortune Bull

Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2024 8:47 PM | Report Abuse

Fortune Bull is promoting Harmony.
Wish you all the Best.

Answer : Indeed! I met one monk that gave one of the most insightful wisdom anyone has ever said! He said there's nothing to lose by acknowledging our weakness but everything to lose if we think we are the only right one in the room and everybody else is wrong! Hence, look beyond race and religion! Accept others difference of opinion no matter how we disagree with that dumbass! And most important of all, believe that good things will come to those who do good things!
We were young once but we all going to be old and burden in later stage of live! Hence take good care of your health! Eat plenty of vege and stay away from salty, sugary, alchohol, smoking but please, do punt 4D once in the while because who knows, you may strike jackpot! We never know if we don't try queing at local 4D every few times a week!

Posted by speakup > Feb 14, 2024 9:28 PM | Report Abuse

All the best Fortune Bull

Answer : Likewise, i wish all of you the best!

Posted by DickyMe > Feb 14, 2024 8:33 PM | Report Abuse

So you are indirectly promoting Christianity?

Answer : No! In fact i think all religion are fairy tales! But we should not impose our values to others! Like my wifey who is very much active with her church activities! It makes her happy! So be it! Why should i spoil her happiness!
But deep down, i am still and perhaps die as Buddhist!

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

"But deep down, i am still and perhaps die as Buddhist!"

I like that!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz