JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): JTIASA (4383)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.05 (3.79%)

Day's Change

1.26 - 1.31

Trading Volume

Discussions
16 people like this. Showing 50 of 12,601 comments

Up_down

We trust law of attraction in going through the filtration process. Haha

6 days ago

mamakspecial

hahahhaha calvin..can we be next the peter lim of singapore by just focusing on jtiasa..i heard he made his money from palm oil stock ....

5 days ago

TonsilBasher

Mamakspecial is a cheong site. welcome back as cheongster haha

5 days ago

calvintaneng

Mamak "Special"

You are no ordinary Mamak!

Clap!
Clap!!
Clap!!!

5 days ago

Sales

Mamakspecial I like your comments:):):)

5 days ago

mamakspecial

mamakspecial is a cheong site?? what is cheong ?? i still virgin le..dont understand what you mean..no money no honey le in this materialistic world...

5 days ago

IamBen10

Its already 1 month that Tiger starting to take rest...

Definelty will start to jump within this 2 months...

Probably starts from May onwards...

4 days ago

speakup

Aduh! Panic selling again

3 days ago

mamakspecial

the only major seller is mr chang meng la..the others not really la...

3 days ago

speakup

Bro why u compare 7 years lah? So odd number. Compare lah with 10 year chart where peak was rm2.50!

3 days ago

speakup

?
Speakup bought few months back only. Not 10 year ago.
Bought 90sen, then tambahhhh to rm1 then tambahhhhh again to 1.10

3 days ago

Save

Malaysia palm oil stock level fell 10%............
Malaysian palm oil futures were below MYR 4,280 per tonne, falling for the second session after hitting MYT 4,360 last week due to weakness in rival edible oil on the Chicago Board and a fall in palm olein on the Dalian. A drop in crude oil prices also weighed sentiment, as bets grew that the ongoing Middle East conflict would be contained. Traders were also cautious as the Eid al-Fitr festive buying nears its end. At the same time, they anticipated crucial economic data from key buyer China, including Q1 GDP figures and March industrial output and retail sales. Limiting the downside momentum was fresh data from the industry regulator showing Malaysia's palm oil stocks at the end of March fell 10.68% mom to an 8-month low of 1.71 million metric tons. Crude palm oil production gained 10.57%, while palm oil exports climbed 28.61%. On cargo surveyor data, shipments of Malaysian palm oil products for April 1-15 rose about 9.0% from the same period in March, Intertek Testing Services said.

3 days ago

dompeilee

If earnings peak in the next 6 mths(2 qtrs), price can still go down down DOWNNNNN from here i.e the peak has already passed for this cycle....because mkt is a discounting mechanism. If you're not prepared to hold 3-5 yrs better not touch!

3 days ago

calvintaneng

Cpo production up
Export up
Stock level down

Very good

That means supply limited
Demand will support prices

Plus high crude oil prompt Indonesia to go B35 for biofuel

27% of all Cpo produced in Indonesia now goes into biofuel

This is due to Indonesia wanting to save from high cost of crude oil import

All these are boosters for 🌴🌴🌴 🔥🔥🔥

3 days ago

speakup

domp vs calvin
who will win?

3 days ago

dompeilee

lol... those who chased fr $1.35 to $1.52 be prepared to hold for 10 years like I did from 2014 till recently...

2 days ago

sohaitrader

i told you all dy .. dont believe speak up .. he always make ppl chasing high ! and calvin stil agree with him .. mean calvin known nothing about technical analysis hahahaha .. wait drop further more and swipe out speak up paper gains 1st .. he panic now dont know should sell or not hahaa wait speak up take small profit run aways 1st

2 days ago

EngineeringProfit

He holds a lot to sell. Come buy from Him

2 days ago

sohaitrader

you really think he hold alot ? d way he talk and ask ppl to chase ..you really think he got gut to buy alot ?

2 days ago

sense maker

Wah, so many shareholders dumb dumb dump.

2 days ago

mamakspecial

dompeilee..life is short....showing off your mistakes and hoping people to 'suffer' like you wont make things better...throw away that bitter hate of yours...if attention is what you seek..go make tik tok videos.. one important lessons i learnt in life is not wish my bad luck and unhappiness onto others...you may think you are giving warning to others..but your presentation and attitude is just skewed towards condescending of others just to feed your ego of i told you so...10 years ago jtiasa was different from today ..the financials is totally different...but i guess your bitterness in life still stays the same after 10 years..

2 days ago

dompeilee

LOL...Now we know at least ONE person who's stuck BIG!😉Your resentment at the mkt going against you is showing up your bitterness & your attitudinal & temperamental unsuitability to trade/invest...

2 days ago

sohaitrader

tambah like speak up ? dont be funny la.. he only tambah crazy above 1.37 .. this level he wont dare to tambah one .. and maybe thinking to run away lo .. speak up just a shit in i3vestor forum , can check his past comment in redtone ..

2 days ago

sense maker

Fair value RM2-2.30. Super cheap sales. Don’t understand why so many dumped this morning. The biz isn’t affected by any conflicts between Iran and Israel.

2 days ago

mamakspecial

sorry to dissapoint you dompeilee. my average is still way below today price...go continue to live your life like that..if that sort of bitterness makes you feel better ..i hope you be happy taking it down to your grave..

2 days ago

sohaitrader

sentiment issues mah ... humun reaction on what they see .. Fear factor ... hahaha ..

2 days ago

sohaitrader

my suggestion is just ignore speak up comments.. when he shout to buy den sell it .. when he cutloss and quiet .. buy slowly hahaha u can make easy money if against his direction

2 days ago

Sales

Good price to enter

2 days ago

sense maker

In 3 years, this company will have generated cash equivalent to its current market capitalisation. Keep adding.

1 day ago

Berlin

Cheapest does not necessarily mean the best buy but has the potential to be the best buy. It falls upon the BOD to create and sustain value for all shareholders and that means consistent fair policies and good governance practices. Still some way to go for JTiasa in this respect.

1 day ago

sense maker

Analysts all avoid this counter due to past bad governance. That’s true. A substantial holder lari without big buyers absorbing the sales. BOD have a lot to do still. But wind is definitely on its sail now and in the foreseeable future. What BOD will do remains to be seen.

1 day ago

Up_down

Analysts purposely keep silence on Jtiasa could fall into 2 extreme scenarios. They either got a hidden agenda or piss off with the company. It is not the right time to launch any promotion activities at this price level. Not even by Sin Chew newspaper, which is owned by Tiong family.

1 day ago

Up_down

Jtiasa's reputation is not that really bad besides high gearing and used to be unproductive FFB plus over goreng by kyy 10 years ago. Jtiasa got no issues in its accounts.

1 day ago

dompeilee

Posted by dompeilee > 1 week ago

Undervalued can stay down for weeks & months, with sindikets almost absent after long years of attrition & virtually no newbies in the mkt since many of them were hammered during the covid FAKE bull mkt in '20-'21. Jtiasa is already receding into the rearview mirror with the price already reflecting fundamentals largely via a 100+% price appreciation in the last year, pressured by unknown 10-67 mil shr SELLING intention broadcast by sneaky Hongkie. Mkt had shifted to Gold plays last week & is now shifting attention to distorted undervaluation plays like Naim & MUI Properties.

BINGO!!! It took about a year for the 1st distortedly undervalued one...hope the 2nd one doesn't take a year. Original high-priced shrs in Naim (mercifully 5 lots only) not stuck as long as in Jtiasa...

1 day ago

Up_down

Persistent undervalued is mainly due to tiny trade volume or low demand in shares. Look at the trade volume Jtiasa, daily 3m to 9m. Without volume, who dare to buy in bulk quantity to make big bucks. lol

1 day ago

Starship2

Noted from EquityTrackers that many major shareholders, inlcuding the largest shareholder are holding shares pledged to banks.... Among them include Fong Siling

1 day ago

calvintaneng

Fong Siling aka Cold Eye only joined Jtiasa much later buying 5 million & then 10 Million Jtiasa shares

Much earlier Great Sifu Dr Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest already in Jtiasa

See Year 2021 AR of Jtiasa

24 Neoh Choo Ee & Company Sdn. Berhad 2,373,000

In Top 24th position DR. NEOH'S CO HAS 2.373 Million Jtiasa shares

Now he is eclipsed by Cold Eye

ALL THESE GREAT SIFUs ARE ABLE TO DETECT VALUE IN JTIASA LONG BEFORE OTHERS

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/600685254

1 day ago

Save

Anyone see a classical bullish harami candlestick yesterday? Would it be a potential three inside up triple candlestick pattern? RSI divergence with price can be noticed very clearly now. Potential bullish flag pattern still possible. Let's see if today is positive candle to confirm......
(4 weeks ago | Report Abuse
If rebound from 1.35 not successful, strong support at 1.25. it is bottom of medium term uptrend channel)

1 day ago

sohaitrader

if everyone know jtiasa is undervalue .. then it wont be so easy to realize it value... sure have to wash out weak holder 1st .. so maybe ahead got another bad news but not directly to plantation ..

12 hours ago

sohaitrader

see all d sifu less active in jtiasa forum dy .. that y la .. all kena Speak up lure to chase high .. betul rubbish orang tu ... cakap takut apa beli la ..

12 hours ago

sohaitrader

when price drop further .. speak up disappear... rising .. come out again said i bought alot of trading .. rubbish characteristic orang tu ... beaware of his comments ... now should monitor closely any bad news come out press down d price drop sharply then may can buy in little n little .. when trend confirm return to uptrend only buy in up more ...

12 hours ago

TiffanixLVxHermes

top up to average down
😎

12 hours ago

Save

Today is a negetive candle, it cancel bullish harami candlestick and potential three inside up triple candlestick pattern. The best is range bound now...........

11 hours ago

EngineeringProfit

Getting yummy to start collecting bit by bit lah

9 hours ago

Ytl2023

Don't worry, I am still here. Sold all already. Waiting to pick up at lower price. Hesitating whether to pick up at Rm1.28. But morning trader lot 1 by lot 1. So many shares here and out there so cheap. Which one to buy. Can slowly pick

8 hours ago

Ytl2023

Lock profit first. Cash is king now. Sold all at Rm1.30 yesterday

8 hours ago

EngineeringProfit

Yes, slowly lot 1 by lot 1. Also can do the same for hibiscus- queue yummy 2.62 ok

8 hours ago

Ytl2023

Best daily trade now. Want to sleep peacefully. No need greedy

8 hours ago

EngineeringProfit

Yup, got ready RM1 mil to pump in.....only got 5 lot today

8 hours ago

Post a Comment