Be the first to like this.

31 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-03-31 14:21

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-28 15:52 | Report Abuse

That's why we have to think big how to list a company?
Although we don't need all the fancy type of house,car or luxurious expenses but is not guilty to own it right?
Use your own money to own luxuries stuff we call it slave,use the slave money to own it we call it genius :)

tarrasque

14 posts

Posted by tarrasque > 2013-03-28 17:08 | Report Abuse

this Hustle so smart.......must be one of his method to avoid the taxes.....

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 19:32 | Report Abuse

Alamak, suddenly so humble liao this teacher, change really fast..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 19:41 | Report Abuse

he talk cars few times liao, not boring one meh ? but at least got some improvement liao beside kapchai, kancil and proton, he got some temptation to drive Accord liao hahaha. no need to hint la no one will stop you one la.. no need pretend poor la. Haha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 19:50 | Report Abuse

I hope next time he can write something bout airplane or ship, other means of transportation.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 20:17 | Report Abuse

aiya, forgot tim... Klci 1700 ? he asked.. hope all the experts and sifu in this forum dont mind I help to answer him huh.. teacher, serious la.. dont know la.. but share market is a channel of distributing wealth... watch out huayang, kfima, Cbi, Maybank, TM, ytlpower, bjtoto and bla bla, include in ur stock watch huh.

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 20:53 | Report Abuse

Shirley1, aiyo u must be fascinated with Teh, where he goes u r there to comment. The heart ponders and longs for him?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 20:57 | Report Abuse

I like to study human characters and values la ... is an art la .. hahaha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:00 | Report Abuse

He got an unique idiot character... come on my kids want to study at the college he teach, I need to know how the teachers there la, see if got standard. Nowadays kids choose college too cuz of their friends

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

You mean Taylor's Broadwalk?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:29 | Report Abuse

Sorry, i dont know what is that. you know anything bout taylor college, got standard?

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:31 | Report Abuse

Your kid wants to study in Taylor's Uni next to the Puchong toll plaza?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:32 | Report Abuse

No, which college good in A level.

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:34 | Report Abuse

What course he wants to study after that? UK uni or Aust Uni?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:35 | Report Abuse

Aust or US. Course not decided

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:38 | Report Abuse

Go for Aust matriculation better.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:40 | Report Abuse

Ok thanks. which college is good?

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:45 | Report Abuse

The most expensive is Taylor's uni college. Whether is good or not, difficult to say.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:46 | Report Abuse

ok thanks

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-28 21:46 | Report Abuse

But the ambient is like shopping complex with Starbucks cos you spend big bucks for your kid's education.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-28 21:48 | Report Abuse

:)

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-03-29 11:40 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr Teh , you talk nonsense all the time but still many gullible readers think he makes sense he is humble he good .. want to help .... all con la... he is just trying to fish you all only... pls dont be fool...
You will read very soon... my group bought this bought that.. we sold this & that for quick profit... shared with the group how Sendai Adventa moves... please go to website & check...
Just wait.. you'll read it soon... old tricks la Mr Teh
29/03/2013 11:38

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 11:16 | Report Abuse

haha I believe you I believe you.. I think maybe kena complain by his paying customers, he is negative on market cuz of election recently, however the market took him by surprise so of course he need to have different story line to cover his mistakes, otherwise how to convince .. well, if he think is risky should continue la and convince his students la, meanwhile his paying students continue paying him with no activities la.. not a man la. but in financial planning, I think he is doing the right thing la, creating an annuity .. constant cashflow ... is financial planning also a cashflow game or not, i think he know this, but got tell ppl how to do or not. hahaha.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 11:46 | Report Abuse

This is just what i think only la, beside blaming or criticising our surrondings, sometime we need to sit down and think of ourself first la, if someone think his salary every year going to around 5% increment only huh, sit down there and think hard, why should we work hard ? for satistisfaction or passion ? so, teacher teaching dream big huh and our country will progress fast huh just sit there and talk huh.. my dear teacher...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 11:59 | Report Abuse

okok.. i know i know some of you dont like i keep doing this and prefer to treat him invisible and transparent, but i cannot tahan la.. sorry sorry guys..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 18:36 | Report Abuse

frugal frugal, don't buy expensive fish when go market, eat cheap food, apple is good, bicycle to work, expect kacang putih increment, give more, do more charity and bla bla ... jus find ways to cut cost, and then use the peanut savings to invest and learn, maybe attend some course, haha, seriously, someone positive will think this the best ways to achieve dreams ? but maybe he never tell you he got better ways to do better.. maybe his trade secret.. haha. what a caring society we have.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 21:13 | Report Abuse

Continue huh.. only my view huh, hahaha, you are smart yet stupid, you do it intentionally or unintentionally I don't know, if you do it unintentionally maybe there is a devil inside you which you think is an angel.

you claimed you are a novice, yet you talk like you know stock market well to teach ppl how to win money or not lose money, don't know what nonsense you talk la, talking bout what huh, ignorant punters or newbies, unfortunately luck not at ur side recently, and you look more like a fortune teller now and maybe sometime gambler.. want to use how much to win 1 million huh, still remember huh... is ok la, we are not perfect.. don't worry still not 10 years yet.. things said already dont simply withdraw huh, otherwise ppl say you cheating one..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 22:01 | Report Abuse

okok ... teaching and sharing is definitely a good things. I see quite some sincere readers doing it here, at least we see they support it with some facts and numbers. they maintain their stance one. For you, hahaha..

Then you expect ppl to join you to learn together, you claimed you a novice maybe when they lose money you don't feel so guilty, just a novice mah... the best part is look like you trying to convince them to pay you some fees.. hahaha.. lagi best you try to brainwash them, this learning will take some time, to do this maybe you join one of my group.. Hahaha. of course not saying you cannot cari makan la... jus speculate huh, if 1 person 20rm, 10 person is 200rm, 100 person is 2000rm, 1000 person is 20000rm and bla bla.. maybe tax free some more.. you should teach ppl how to make money like that la.. then create more groups with diff rate.. u ask ppl to think think and u use ur backside to think

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-30 22:16 | Report Abuse

tell you la, early early the time like last year wen I join this forum, wah see this guy write got scare scare a bit, talk like got a group traders working for him, like dont know control how many percent of the klse trading one.. the more I read .. ohh just an idiot maybe treating his paying customers as his traders.. and call him a leader

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-03-31 12:25 | Report Abuse

hahahaha.... Shirley... good la you see what I see.. well maybe there are few of us here who really knows the how Mr Teh works actually.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-31 14:21 | Report Abuse

I think in financial planning, maybe this guy is doing the rite things, we cannot overspend cuz me too a wage earner, not all makan gaji one that bad like what he talk one la, but i think huh he emphasize is more on frugal frugal, cut cost and bla bla.. look to me more like penny wise dollar foolish. is it against the book theory for us to find more income like what he does, work harder like a cow.

He said he also believe in FA, say one company la, emphasize on cut cost to maintain profits, and never put emphasize on how to increase revenue, will you invest in this company ? some will guess slow slow this company will go holland or not ? is running a family is like running a company.. like u the CEO la, then you know what the company will do or not, cannot give so high increment lo, cut allowance, don't give bonus, reduce staff so that more ppl can work like cow and bla bla, and nonsense like we need to cut cost to remain competitive, surprisingly some top ppl still getting good pay one.. you think they will cut their fees charged ? hahaha

well, if someone is sincere or positive, as a teacher, i think la, he should educate ppl to open up their mind for more options.. not like oh you are ignorant punters or newbie, you are novice, come join me for sure you will make money like a turtle, and everything also we must criticize, when ppl said otherwise, they are not positive, stay away from them or eliminate them, maybe say they are just dog barking .. haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz