12 people like this.

105 comment(s). Last comment by Up_down 2014-02-18 23:59

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-02-18 13:59 | Report Abuse

Yeah. turbo charge. It's the 'feel' making a difference after going through long period of time. The feel of using bankers money to place a bet in the market is great.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-18 14:18 | Report Abuse

once u master it. u don need to use your own money to make money. you use other ppls money to make money. that is the super investor la. my definition.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-18 14:32 | Report Abuse

Hi icon8888, since you are directing your comment at me, let me respond to you. Just note that I am not arguing about what you have said. It is not important now that we have different interpretations of a super investor, a super trader or whatever it is. Uncle Koon created this tread , and we are now being dragged into the hole dug by him. Now that he has not responded to our questions, probably it means he has nothing more to offer or advise about his " noble intentions ", but go else where in i3 to voice his opinions.

Thanks for your kind concern about me becoming a trader. I will take care of myself as life goes on. Whether we consider anyone a success or failure is not important. To me is to go on and focus on my own business. I rather mind my own business now and not waste my time on this topic any more. I will continue to share my views in his blog if time permits .

Thank you and all the best to you.

:)

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-18 14:33 | Report Abuse

Dear Optimus 7,

I found out that you indeed a good man and have righteousness heart in nature I hope you can contribute more on i3 forum in the future. Hope you will accept my sincere advise not to be be too harsh in your posing and focus to help more in i3.

Thank you and all the best to you

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-02-18 23:59 | Report Abuse

Optimus7. Thanks. With your few words response, I can feel that you have achieved high returns from your investment. I achieved my breakthrough by focusing my resource. There were few times I had invested one counter alone representing more than 50% of my portfolio. It is risky but worth for the returns.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz