12 people like this.

105 comment(s). Last comment by Up_down 2014-02-18 23:59

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-02-16 10:57 | Report Abuse

if Christine Goh name is a stock ... with this post.. price increase kaw kaw already loh ... wahahaha ! kudos Christine .. many love and kissess ... kikiki

choop818

704 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-02-16 11:25 | Report Abuse

Perhaps Christine should join the Stock Pick 2014 contest.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-02-16 11:28 | Report Abuse

Talk is easy but put into practice will be a real challenge!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 11:28 | Report Abuse

Yap.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2014-02-16 11:30 | Report Abuse

Christine, a like to u: )

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-02-16 11:47 | Report Abuse

gentlemen ... give christine a break will ya ?? if u do not appreciate the sharing, forget it !! don't waste your time commenting ..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-16 12:44 | Report Abuse

Connie, u nampak garang nya

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-16 12:50 | Report Abuse

# I agree with Connie. This is just Christine's personal view and she should be given due credit for taking the effort in putting up with such a detailed opinion which even Mr. KYY appreciates. You may or not agree but do not belittle her for her effort.

scjm

2,575 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-02-16 12:51 | Report Abuse

connie i second you on your call.
do you think talking about a subject sensibly is easy; it is never easy i can tell you this.
having said that it would be interesting to find out if they are able to do so if a request is made to them to do likewise; are they really anywhere near as good as they appeared to be?
i know i am likely to antagonise them but then did they consider the feeling of others when making the unsavory remarks; is it necessary to do so in the first place?

tiangby

3 posts

Posted by tiangby > 2014-02-16 12:55 | Report Abuse

we have to put into practice an only know how difficult it is.it is our own discipline that made the differences in our won investment.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-16 12:58 | Report Abuse

# scjm - ekawan, goodmorning. Glad to see you here. Thanks for your posting.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 13:02 | Report Abuse

I am just trying to cool down the euphoria associated with Uncle Koon's endorsement of Ms Goh. There is no need to get too excited every time a rich and powerful man give you a pat at the back. We are all here as independents and equals.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-16 13:04 | Report Abuse

To all dear forum member....

I will reply to those who want to improve themselves, not will not react to those who do not share my wavelength.

Please don't mention J. Tiasa. My view is my view . I respect dear Mr Koon. Thats all. I won't reply to negative thinking people from no on. I only reply to positive thinking people.

Thank you :)

Sky

1,094 posts

Posted by Sky > 2014-02-16 13:07 | Report Abuse

Respect people n you shall be respected.
Christine, well done!!!

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-02-16 13:11 | Report Abuse

Goh's comments are informative . She has mentioned some valid points to support her view from another perspective. I have learned something new. Thanks.

ooi1955

1,302 posts

Posted by ooi1955 > 2014-02-16 13:27 | Report Abuse

Wow... Chrissy... that was well written, glad I didnt miss it.
Keep it up , honey! Love your positive attitude!

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-16 13:27 | Report Abuse

christine goh get 1000x likes from Transformers.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-16 13:29 | Report Abuse

christine goh is a god gift to i3... rare , 1 and only 1. others r carrying bola-bola for rich man.

rchi

20,923 posts

Posted by rchi > 2014-02-16 13:30 | Report Abuse

I know Christine,she came from nowhere as a newbie to her current stage of stock market maturity in a matter of just a few months.Kudos to her!
I also know her sifu,the silent butterfly..kudos to you too sir!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 13:34 | Report Abuse

Christine goh I would like to offer my apologies to you. I thought your article is one of those carry bola bola for uncle Koon, that is why I made fun of you. After reading your article carefully, I realized that you are being very independent with your view.

I have withdrawn my earlier comments ridiculing you. Like what optimus7 said, u r a fresh air for people like us who don't like to heap praises on rich man like uncle koon

waiming

13 posts

Posted by waiming > 2014-02-16 13:39 | Report Abuse

@Up_Down - Agree with you on Christine's comments.

@Christine - TQ for sharing your thoughts. :)

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-16 13:41 | Report Abuse

# icon8888 - on behalf of Christine, your apologies are accepted. You made your earlier statement probably perhaps you have not read the message in full. I have to say that is a very fair and honest opinion coming from a newbie in the market.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-16 13:43 | Report Abuse

aiyo, icon8888 lu cincai hamtam taklak baca sulah hamtam ka. wakakaka.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 13:45 | Report Abuse

Ha ha optimus7 nice to hear from you. I was wondering what has happened to you. Thought you have been banned by admin for good

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-16 13:48 | Report Abuse

icon8888, taklak takut la, always there will be optimusx. btw. u made a right choice to select OTB as a broker. i cant find any servicing broker better than him in i3. not that i think he is very good. but let me tell u, the best broker do not accept clients. bcos they do not have time for clients.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 13:53 | Report Abuse

Optimus7 we need people like you in i3 to challenge the rich and powerful. You are like the opposition party to BN. Well done (just don't overdo it lah)

: )

hunter33

100 posts

Posted by hunter33 > 2014-02-16 13:55 | Report Abuse

Christine Goh,i give you a Big like!!

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-16 14:05 | Report Abuse

# hunter33 - how have you been doing? You are supposed to drop in to 932kaki on and off to protect the ladies.

trader8899

230 posts

Posted by trader8899 > 2014-02-16 14:09 | Report Abuse

Jt volume is low and anyone with margin of rm 100mio can easily move the market. they are not super investors but market manipulater. Do u know that if u r a hedge fund ur commission is almost zero and u can move in and out of the market in warp speed. Just a tick up and u r already in profirs.

hunter33

100 posts

Posted by hunter33 > 2014-02-16 14:10 | Report Abuse

Howdy,my lord.Hunter,your bouncer may not make an appearance frequently,but rest assured he is always around.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-16 14:12 | Report Abuse

# hunter33 - okay thanks. Just silently observe and protect will do.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-16 14:18 | Report Abuse

To all dear forum member....

I reckoned that Mr. Koon Yew Yin indeed is a gentleman. Although I am young he is willing to share with me his honest view that motivated me and to all my 932kakis. I am glad that he willing to comment on my posting even in the wee hours. That means he is not only cares but seriously, look at all our comments. Even at some points I don't agree with him, he is not angry with me. Thank you Dear Mr. Koon.

I maybe setting up a new blog myself and hope I can help more people rather than wasting time in i3 forum. I hope you will encourage me to do that, in return contribute more to i3 forum and hereby I must say Thank you for your acknowledgement about my sincere view. I will not hide myself , and will continue to share constructive view and contribute more to societies. I will set up soon , please drop by Dear Mr. KOON, To my new blog soon. I may not agree on some of your view but please teach me If I am wrong. And excuse me if I did not agree at some of your threads.

: Dear Mr Koon, I hope that we can have a healthy and harmonious comments and create a constructive atmosphere at i3 forum. In return for the progress to our stock investments strategies.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards. To be continue. ..... :)

hunter33

100 posts

Posted by hunter33 > 2014-02-16 14:18 | Report Abuse

Cheerio!My blood hounds spotted something.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-16 14:23 | Report Abuse

To dear Icon888,

Thanks for your understanding, I believe you are a positive thinking people. Let's progress to improve ourselves to be a successful trader or investor. And thank all who agree with me to improve our trading strategies. Please comment positive idea here and keep this thread for further sharing.

Thank you and kind regards.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-02-16 14:29 | Report Abuse

Christine ok we are good. I am pleasantly surprised to realize that you are young and newbie. I am happy that you are actively investing in equity. It sure brought back a lot of fond memories as I remember how I struggled through the years to learn the trade myself. Wish you success in your life. Carry on the fruitful journey

Btw, let's call him uncle Koon, instead of mr Koon. No need to be too formal, ke ke. Just kidding

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-16 14:30 | Report Abuse

Kudos to Christine for posting & sharing such a remarkable presentation. Well done & my greatest appreciation. LIKE ☆☆☆☆☆ ♥♥♥♥♥ TQ

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-16 15:19 | Report Abuse

Gua baca terus zzzzzzz. Bukan apa, masa market hot ni kena sibuk cari saham keramat bukan cerita kedai kopi. Ini topik kalau masa zaman crisis memang sesuai bukan masa sekarang. Lastlast dia promote Jtasia juga. Zzzzzzzz. Abang punya good advise, tolong cari saham keramat 2014. Dsonic memang saham keramat 2013, tapi tak ramai tahu Yinson pun keramat 2014. Ada cakapcakap Latitud keramat 2014. Abang tak tahu tapi abang bagi tips duitbesar punya, Icon Offshore bakal jadi hadiah duit keramat 2014 ni. Hahahaha. Jangan korang pening kepala cari saham ni, belum list lagi.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-02-16 16:09 | Report Abuse

Personally I think in investing, learning from mistake is one of the most critical element. There are a lot of dumb here, especially when people buy on rumors. It doesn't matter whether you make money or lose, as long you buy into rumors and buying blindly, you are dumb, and your return can be better than mine. Im not saying fundamental is superior to TA but honestly all TA told you is the volume and price history thats all. TA doesn't tell you anything about the business (I know most short term trader dont give a damn about the business), industry etc. To me, that is as close to buying blindly as it can be.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-16 16:20 | Report Abuse

Tak kiralah, masa hot ke, masa crisis ke, kalau silap pilih saham tak merasa juga nikmat pelaburan tu. So aku baca perbualan kosong ni pun terus Zzzzzzz. Contoh, ada banyak saham harga 50 sen, kalau pilihan tepat boleh naik sampai 5 ringgit!! Abang tak cakap bohong, sebab dia naik sebab business dia monopoli market ke, penyata dia kukuh ke, pelabur besar masuk ke, campur tukang goreng masuk sama ke. Pendek cerita, pilihan saham tu mesti cun cun. Abang pun banyak baca, banyak dengar cakap cakap tapi tak ramai dan tak banyak yang ajar macammana pilih saham yang baik.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-02-16 17:01 | Report Abuse

wo wo wo ... interesting ! very interesting ! christine got gut ! got fire !
another girl that can beat Mr market coming soon , cheers asawa koh . just do more testing , gain more trading experience , read more book . for sure u r above average ... happy for you 。

Trait3. from Mr KYY is 老 生 常 谈 , nothing to talk talk , u may try go over it again ...

" Do not overly expose or promote the stocks we like . We can hint and share for the benefits of everyone. Up to individual to decide.
Too overly promote a stock will eventually create a lot of other unwanted issues and arguments "

giv me 5 for this , LIKE .. kikikiiiiiiiii .

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-16 17:07 | Report Abuse

Bro tj mia cai eng kai ho sei liow. Kalau volume datang tambah gigi besar 10 lori.......huat ar....he..he...he...

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-02-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

kikikii ... bagai mana semua dapat cun cun ? boleh ajar tj tak abng duit besar .
tj always like that , testing testing dulu , rasa ok then tambah , lagi rasa sikit cun liau hantam kasi dia , betul betul rasa inikalilah mesti cun cun cha bee hoon then sapu kan dia jadi 1 lorry ka 1 container pun tak pa ... kikikii ... kadang kala yg testing tu 8 out of 10 masuk longkang pun tak pa , yg jadi gigi besar nya menang 1 pun cukup cover la . tak testing dulu mana tau ?
cut loss short . let profit run dan siok siok tambah bila profit run punya masa .jika u tak berani tambah bila profit run dan cuma tengok dia run .. maksud ? u .... eeeeeeeee kikii
aiya .. cakap apa kat sini ni ...

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-02-16 17:21 | Report Abuse

aeh aeh aeh ... bro hiddengem , how r u ? eng kai ho sei ,eng kai ho sei . peh peh ho sei baru siot ... kikikii wish can cabut few gigi besar first caused tj limit tj can only have the most 15 gigi besar for every six months ,now baru february already hav 11 , else semua jadi gigi besar than hav to find 1 dentist longhair then . and i wish can make hexza my gigi besar also ... kikikii

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-02-16 17:23 | Report Abuse

aiyayaa.. go makan first . ... all the best bro. duit besar and bro. hiddengem . cheers all ... ini kalilah .. huat aar .. kikikiiiiiii

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-02-16 17:26 | Report Abuse

aih aih aih , apa tu Mr JT Yeo cakap .. interesting juga ! balik sambung

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-16 17:27 | Report Abuse

Lan lang tai kei ho sei. HEXZA & SHL tambah sampai gigi besar ...sewa lori....huat ar....sui boh....cun cun chia beehoon. Gua eh siow moi Christine today jadi Superstar. Keong hee...Keong hee..Christine

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2014-02-16 17:31 | Report Abuse

you cannot become super investor because you are human. when you think out of the box or think abnormally, they you can become. Market got a lot of trap that special for "human". human feeling also block us to become success.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-16 18:08 | Report Abuse

laugh die me, got ppl call himself super investor.. bought xk share. super-waterfish la, somemore call other who dont follow him buy as stupid. wakakakaka.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-16 21:23 | Report Abuse

Dear all friends and forum members,

I am very happy that this thread has attracted quite a few comments that come with good intentions and thanks for sharing. But there are also some who are just passing time in this thread. Please understand that we are here to share constructive ideas and knowledge in improving our mindset and learning new lessons from experienced traders and not for passing time. Please refrain from spoiling this thread with unrelated issues and languages that some may not understand, I will greatly appreciate if all can make a effort to respect this thread to allow everyone in i3 a chance to gain more knowledge and understanding about stocks and trading ideas.

Thank you very much :)

Posted by biihappi > 2014-02-16 22:28 | Report Abuse

Dear Christine, I truly admire and must congratulate you for your lengthy rebut to Mr Koon's post on Super Investor. It must have taken some real effort on your part to post such a reply. You have certainly touched on some very relevant points on why most people, including yourself as you have openly admitted, belonged to the 90% or 95% that "don't make it". You are saying the same thing as Mr Koon, but just that you are on the other side akin to whether you see the glass as half-empty (focussing on why most traders/investors can't make it for whatever their reasons) or see it half-full as Mr Koon ( i.e. focussing on those traits that make them Super Investors). Not every one is cut out to be a successful trader or investor, let alone a Super Investor. Just because you like to cook doesn't mean that you can cook. If you do not have a critical paradigm shift in your thinking, my advise is to stay away from the stock market.

Dear Mr Koon, I have read with interest you past posts and I thank you for them, albeit with some controversies. I am sure most will appreciate your effort in sharing your experience and imparting wisdom in stock investing. No one is done learning no matter how old, even for yourself I am sure and myself included. I do believe that successful people tend to share similar or common traits, be it as an investor, as a businessman, or for that matter as a human being. Some are fortunate to be born with these traits while others have to learn them the hard way, that is if they realised firstly those traits they want to inculcate. As humans, we are all very different individuals, therefore can never be the same in our thinking and approach. Although I appreciate your sharing, I too do not agree with everything you have written but shall agree to disagree and move on. Nevertheless, i do have just one point I would like to say i.e. the part of your noble and altruistic intentions. Having intention alone, no matter how well meaning it might be, is insufficient in my opinion. Perception that go with the intention will be a lot more effective and well received unless controversy was what you sought out to begin with. That we will never know and only you can answer that....and GOD of course. Having said that, again I thank you for your contributions because I am mature enough to filter the noise and decide for myself what is best for me in meeting my investment objectives. Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz