3 comment(s). Last comment by inwest88 2014-11-08 18:13

Posted by bursainsider > 2014-11-07 19:03 | Report Abuse

its not your fault....the market deep everyday

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-08 07:52 | Report Abuse

Haiya teacher teacher sometimes u really kill me la. The other day u said market very high, aunty uncles,pak chik makchik getting greedy n u taking a break now u go n punt MMSV somemore 2 rounds in a single day? N for dinner money? Wat happened? u take a break n had some kit kat n come back all within 24 hours or u worry u missed the action? The other day u said u cut loss My eg now u buy back n make u glad – huh?. These 2 shares are already at all time high n u’re buying high selling higher? that is why so many here think u’re a punter more than a teacher so how to attract more students?

Kannot like tat la – U must understand now u no newbie nor novice ma– u ‘re A Teacher / A CIKGU ( not ciku) – respected one also ( at least for me ) it ‘s good to be humble but u must be practical also. Now u kept saying u a Teacher n u teach TA n also got stock watch. O.k good. but u must remember u also a Business man now mah so must at least act like 1 la - tell me which tratle or turtle wants to pay some novice or beginner to teach them how to punt? Especially when Here in i3 have many TA gurus who give free tips n also write TA n FA write ups n many are quite accurate so u must be better than them especially since you’ll be charging – ( of course u deserved it as u also put in a lot of hard work ) but u must separate or at least show why u r better..

N worst of all punting for makan money? that is definitely a NO NO. u know most here always wants the easiest way to make all the $$$ - the hot flavor or the day, the next 10 bagger n u seriously think makan money or learning from novice will get them to u?

So I suggest to u no more riding kapchai n wearing slippers seeing your prospective traturtles or when giving classes thinking ah pek style will prove your sincerity,but IMAGE n IMAGE is important so Please go get a nice suit & tie n put on some Alain de Lon Shoes n please change your still learning Novice n BEAR with me thingy la. Disclaimer is Fine but all the Bear n animals got to go. U have to be something like ‘Any investment will have risk or losses’. or/and 'Learn to Be a Better trader for a better future' Show them your annualized gains since u turned pro – people like good successful person/story before they put their $$$ into u.

I hope u dun mind me pointing out these to u coz when I started to come here few years back u makes the most sense in not punting speculative stocks n still do but u seriously need a make over. I know u blah3 n dun care much but u’re blahing here also hoping to get some students correct or not so IMAGE is very important – for me I want to learn from the very best not some still learning bear with me novice so take the bull by it’s horn n tell your future traturtles or let them know u’re the BEST of the rest. n that being professional then only people will take us seriously. good luck to u :)

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-11-08 18:13 | Report Abuse

Frank - haha, you never fail to entertain me !