10 people like this.

60 comment(s). Last comment by paperplane2016 2017-06-13 07:24

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-03-08 22:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by Tom > Mar 8, 2016 10:29 PM | Report Abuse

kk123 is a girl :)

Ans : Worst than old lady because he is good in bad mouth writers in I3.

kc888

122 posts

Posted by kc888 > 2016-03-08 22:45 | Report Abuse

Wondering, how u know kk123 is a girl?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-08 22:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Mar 8, 2016 10:43 PM | Report Abuse
Not only Coastal drop 50%. BIMB-W, MRCB-W also drop a lot.

You know this guy is so stupid. People teach him what is financial risk management using warrants as example, he followed blindly without understand the articles, and simply bought loads of MRCB and BIMB warrants and lost until pok kai.

He was so lucky that he had never bought tens of stocks I wrote about which went up sky high, but just bought the only stocks (one of the very few stocks) which I wrote about until also pok kai.

That is why you must change you name and don't follow blindly.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-08 23:00 | Report Abuse

YES, trapped with a lot of profit

I bought 3 lorries at 23 sen few weeks ago

checked out BIMB and BIMB-WA threads to see whether I BS you

Posted by donfollowblindly > Mar 8, 2016 10:43 PM | Report Abuse

Icon8888 get trapped in BIMB-W so must keep support KC.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2016-03-08 23:02 | Report Abuse

Hi Icon, I am monitoring BIMB & BIMB-W also. Still awaiting my target timing to enter.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-08 23:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by Icon8888 > Mar 8, 2016 11:00 PM | Report Abuse

YES, trapped with a lot of profit

I bought 3 lorries at 23 sen few weeks ago

checked out BIMB and BIMB-WA threads to see whether I BS you

Icon, how come you can make tons of money whereas that follow blindly one always lost his underwear whatever he follows.

Actually he doesn't understand what the article is trying to teach him. I doubt he reads also, except Pong Pong Pong.

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-03-08 23:17 | Report Abuse

You never say bad things about your stocks which is not true.

kcchongnz Posted by donfollowblindly > Mar 8, 2016 10:43 PM | Report Abuse
Not only Coastal drop 50%. BIMB-W, MRCB-W also drop a lot.

You know this guy is so stupid. People teach him what is financial risk management using warrants as example, he followed blindly without understand the articles, and simply bought loads of MRCB and BIMB warrants and lost until pok kai.

He was so lucky that he had never bought tens of stocks I wrote about which went up sky high, but just bought the only stocks (one of the very few stocks) which I wrote about until also pok kai.

That is why you must change you name and don't follow blindly.

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-03-08 23:19 | Report Abuse

We need more forumers like lux88.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-08 23:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Mar 8, 2016 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

You never say bad things about your stocks which is not true.

So you want me to follow blindly this fellow below who only say bad things about anybody?

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/donfollowblindly.jsp

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-08 23:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Mar 8, 2016 11:19 PM | Report Abuse

We need more forumers like lux88.

Me: oh I see
birds of same feather flock together

Posted by lux88 > Mar 6, 2016 09:36 PM | Report Abuse http://cdn1.i3investor.com/cm/icon/trans16.gif

KC, what your stock performance for 2016?
U not even dare to compete for the i3 stock pick competition.
Even though OTB portfolio is doing weak now, at least he dare to take part and dare to admit mistake.
OTB i believe will be stronger and wiser now.

Posted by lux88 > Mar 6, 2016 09:51 PM | Report Abuse http://cdn1.i3investor.com/cm/icon/trans16.gif

Kchong,u no ball to compete, OTB better than u.
No need to talk big here.
How well? Ur Coastal also drop 50%.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-08 23:32 | Report Abuse

thanks KC for the timely article

I like the title, it inspires me to come up with a nick for those that like to launch personal attack when others are down

Let's call them Pong Pong Boys and Pong Pong Girls

Top Pong Pong Boys of i3 :
(1) Optimus
(2) terenceguh
(3) donfollowblindly

Top Pong Pong Girl of i3 : kk123

chonghai

478 posts

Posted by chonghai > 2016-03-08 23:56 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, thanks for your article. It is emotionally soothing to read your article when small caps are having a tough time.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2016-03-09 04:52 | Report Abuse

LOL i thought my luck was bad but this pong pong fella is even worst

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/donfollowblindly.jsp

he seems to FOLLOWED all the writers on ONLY the Down Stocks - boy talk about Extremely Suwei :( must go to bangkok n mandi bunga 3x a year for the next 3 years to wash off the pong pong curse :)

Pong Pong sounds funny but these fellas r more ngong ngong LOL

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2016-03-09 06:54 | Report Abuse

dontfollowblindly follows blindly haha.

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-09 10:22 | Report Abuse

maybe due to most bloggers only cares to give buy calls and no sell calls. : )

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-09 10:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by chonghai > Mar 8, 2016 11:56 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz, thanks for your article. It is emotionally soothing to read your article when small caps are having a tough time.

Thanks chonghai for your kind words.

This is a good investor which in my opinion everyone should follow.

I wrote many articles about V.S. which I share my concerns on its cash flows. chonghai had invested in V.S and I think could be quite a lot. He evaluated what I have written, and has his own independent thinking and made his own decision to hold, or may be buy more, and as a result, I believe he made a lot of money.

While many others, including a couple of very respected forumers came out and personally attacked me, some even called names, using terms like bullshitting, misleading, etc. (yes, I am human, hard to forget certain things too)chonghai never attack me. Instead, he expressed thank to what I wrote. Hard to find this type of people around.

Why should anyone attack me personally as I was helping you to give another opinion, which you can evaluate and make your own judgment?

I think it boils down to some personal self interest and agenda.

ckkhen

193 posts

Posted by ckkhen > 2016-03-09 11:02 | Report Abuse

I have a few portfolios, one of which is called "kcchong" since last year that has given me handsome gains such as Magni, Scientex, Perstima, Padini. Apollo, Kuchai and Hexza. My "kcchong" portfolio is the best performing one because it consists of fundamental value stocks with margin of safety.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by ckkhen > Mar 9, 2016 11:02 AM | Report Abuse
I have a few portfolios, one of which is called "kcchong" since last year that has given me handsome gains such as Magni, Scientex, Perstima, Padini. Apollo, Kuchai and Hexza. My "kcchong" portfolio is the best performing one because it consists of fundamental value stocks with margin of safety.

ckkhen, thanks for your kind comment. I hope you don't mind me using this comment when the next time I get Pong Pong Pong. and also for marketing, ok?

Posted by goreng_goreng > 2016-03-09 12:53 | Report Abuse

ahahaha, Pong pong boys and girls: Best i3's clowns of all time.

ckkhen

193 posts

Posted by ckkhen > 2016-03-09 14:12 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz Posted by ckkhen > Mar 9, 2016 11:02 AM | Report Abuse

ckkhen, thanks for your kind comment. I hope you don't mind me using this comment when the next time I get Pong Pong Pong. and also for marketing, ok?
09/03/2016 12:32

Yes, of course!

Mohd_Tan

51 posts

Posted by Mohd_Tan > 2016-03-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

Hahaha Nice!

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-09 15:54 | Report Abuse

you see, all of us fighting what is right and what is wrong. then, later becomes who is right and who is wrong.

Ultimately, mr market will showed u who/what is right and wrong!.

you want to play margin? play lah. its your money.

you want to invest in VS? invest lah. its your money.

you want to invest in kfima? by all means buy more. its your money.

see, one happy family. : )

Godevil

33 posts

Posted by Godevil > 2016-03-09 17:18 | Report Abuse

kc l have been reading u articles n they make sense, why do u bother with some negative people here. U just can't please all the people all the time.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-03-09 19:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by Godevil > Mar 9, 2016 05:18 PM | Report Abuse

kc l have been reading u articles n they make sense, why do u bother with some negative people here. U just can't please all the people all the time.

Thanks for your kind words. I thin it is good to engage with them so that I can explain and try share some wonderful investing principles.

It is a surprise many still need some proper guidance.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2016-03-09 20:50 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your sharing. Appreciate that very much.

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-03-10 08:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your sharing. Appreciate that very much.+1

Posted by cakapcakap > 2016-03-10 08:58 | Report Abuse

Hi KC, I have been reading your interesting articles for a while. At times, I wonder why you offer your FREE articles and have to subject yourself to such rubbish (S..T) from ungrateful readers. I guess each of us have our own perception on our calling and on society. BTW on your third portfolio’s performance, not sure whether you have adjusted for the 30 sen dividend by perak corp. Good on you for sharing your knowledge.

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 08:59 | Report Abuse

and another thing is all of us are infected by been rude in commenting as we are not communicating face to face. we tend to write stuffs that will hurt other peoples. Take for example, if you know I am encouraging ppls to use margin ( but I never ask ppls to use 80%, I myself use only 30-50% margin from pledged shares)and you disagree. but when you communicate face to face, you will very politely maybe ask him, brother, be careful ya as margin got its pro and con, nanti kena burn ya. then I will say ya, brother thanks for letting me know, actually I also only use 30-50% margin as just in case my pledged stock plungd by 50% and I still have time to adjust my position. but very thankful for you to remind me.

See, so peaceful and friendly when we talk face to face unlike in forum.

something for all of us to think and adjust. Maybe we should start anew here.

what you all say?

time to go battle.bye.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2016-03-10 16:06 | Report Abuse

Very well say, sharktank.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 16:08 | Report Abuse

U r one of those rude

Posted by sharktank > Mar 10, 2016 08:59 AM | Report Abuse

and another thing is all of us are infected by been rude in commenting as we are not communicating face to face. we tend to write stuffs that will hurt other peoples. Take for example, if you know I am encouraging ppls to use margin ( but I never ask ppls to use 80%, I myself use only 30-50% margin from pledged shares)and you disagree. but when you communicate face to face, you will very politely maybe ask him, brother, be careful ya as margin got its pro and con, nanti kena burn ya. then I will say ya, brother thanks for letting me know, actually I also only use 30-50% margin as just in case my pledged stock plungd by 50% and I still have time to adjust my position. but very thankful for you to remind me.

See, so peaceful and friendly when we talk face to face unlike in forum.

something for all of us to think and adjust. Maybe we should start anew here.

what you all say?

time to go battle.bye.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2016-03-10 16:11 | Report Abuse

Haha, Icon, that's why I said what sharktank said here is good, we all know how some people behaved all the time at other places.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2016-03-10 16:12 | Report Abuse

Said is one thing, do is another thing, haha

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 19:43 | Report Abuse

ya loh..thts why I humble liao loh. : ) cannot change meh. : )

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 19:44 | Report Abuse

u also one of those rude leh. icon8888. : )

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 19:44 | Report Abuse

thts why I wrote, ` all of us ' : )

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 19:46 | Report Abuse

I rude to all those that are rude : optimus, paperplane, Desa2020, cold risks, sharktank

if you see me rude to nice people, scold me

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 19:47 | Report Abuse

i also not rude to nice peoples : ) if you see me rude to nice people, scold me. : )

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 19:50 | Report Abuse

really ? you never been rude to nice people ? felicity wrote an article "what I think about AirAsia and AAX"

that is how you were rude :-

sharktank gosh, who cares what you think. : )
05/03/2016 09:08

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 19:51 | Report Abuse

can I scold you now ?

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-03-10 20:32 | Report Abuse

ouch...got me. : )

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 20:48 | Report Abuse

now is your turn to dig out my sheet

show me how I was rude to good people

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-03-10 20:48 | Report Abuse

Markets are gearing up for an expected rate cut from the European Central Bank on Thursday, but stock investors shouldn’t get too excited about the prospects of lower interest rates, according to some analysts.

Looser monetary policy—such as rate reductions—usually spark a rally in the stock markets, but when it means yanking the deposit rate further into negative territory, the easing could end up doing the opposite, according to J.P. Morgan Chase JPM, +0.58% analysts.

In a report out earlier this week, the bank outlined how major economies with rates below zero, such as the eurozone, Japan and Switzerland, all have suffered stock-market losses since negative interest-rates policies (NIRP) were introduced. Eurozone equities are down 4.6%, Swiss stocks have lost 9%, while in Japan stocks have dropped 6.7%, as laid out in the chart below, published on Monday.

“NIRP has been counterproductive for equities so far where it was put in place, in Japan, the eurozone, Sweden, and Switzerland. We are a bit concerned about how NIRP is negatively impacting the banks and we think the banks should rather be helped to lead to better economic growth going forward,” said Emmanuel Cau, equity strategist at J.P. Morgan.

“It’s hard to see the eurozone economy growing materially, if banks do not lend more,” he added.

Read: Will Portugal be next flashpoint in eurozone debt crisis?

Lower interest rates are aimed at boosting a flagging economy by making lending cheaper and encouraging investing and fueling purchases. The ECB deposit rate currently sits at minus 0.3%, but is expected to be cut to minus 0.4% on Thursday in an effort to lift inflation, which currently stands at negative 0.2%. That is far below the ECB’s target of near, but just below 2%.

Read: 5 things to watch for at Thursday’s key ECB meeting

Several economists have spoken out against the use of negative interest rates, arguing it hurts bank’s profitability and effectively works as a tax on the financial system. With the banks in poor shape, there are fears NIRP could derail the economic recovery and continue to keep a lid on inflation and growth.

These concerns have weighed hard on the banking sector. In Europe, the Stoxx Europe 600 banks index FX7, +0.54% is down 16% year-to-date, compared with a 7.2% loss for the broader Stoxx Europe 600 SXXP, +0.62% This is less an issue in Denmark, where negative rates also are in play, because banks aren't as heavily weighted in its main benchmark OMXC20, +0.23%

“Banks constrained by negative rates may seek to recoup some of their lost profit by increasing rates on new loans and thus tighten financial conditions, which major central banks would likely view as a counterproductive response to their easing,” analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch BAC, +0.61% said in a note.

So what is the ECB to do at its meeting this Thursday? J.P. Morgan’s Cau said another cut to the deposit rate is unlikely to help sentiment. He said Draghi & Co. instead should instead come up with a way to fight low inflation without hobbling the banking sector’s profitability. This could happen through another round of cheap, long-term loans and a tiered-deposit system where some of the excess liquidity from banks would be placed at the ECB at a rate above the deposit rate.

Read: Here’s what a ‘radical’ European Central Bank would do

“I think the markets are becoming more and more skeptical about the endgame. Will these policies be successful, or are they just a reflection of policy makers being desperate to find the right tools to combat low inflation?,” Cau said.

“The endgame is whether inflation expectations will go up, if the ECB succeeds, in boosting inflation expectations, whichever tool they use, that will be a very good development for the market,” he added.

Read: Disappointment reigns as ECB’s QE celebrates anniversary

More from MarketWatch
Two bear-market indexes are set to turn bullish
Here’s why you can expect more upside for U.S. stocks
EIA lowers U.S. oil output, price estimates for 2016, 2017

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 21:04 | Report Abuse

I only scold rude people like paperplane, optimus, coldrisks, Desa. They all deserve it (never scold sharktank also, even though I think he is negative)

show me how I use vulgar words to scold nice people and I will apologise

otherwise you just shut up

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-03-10 21:33 | Report Abuse

Fed reduce interest but tighten up loan requirement and they hope the market to react positively
Too bad the fed only can save the market by printing more money.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 21:34 | Report Abuse

I scolded you not because of your religion discussion in NSOP thread, moron

I scolded you because you joined paperplane to scold me even though it is none of your business. I have never offended you before, why you so busybody ? Paperplane is well known to be a bad guy. I think I have a reason to scold him. Why on earth you want to sinkalan and put a leg in to defense him ? that is why i taruh you loh, moron

Posted by Coldrisks > Mar 10, 2016 09:14 PM | Report Abuse

I hardly scold anybody, you come and scold me the other day in NSOP that I was stupid, who was rude. Scold yourself for being rude to me.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-03-10 21:42 | Report Abuse

shut up lah

popcorn

1,625 posts

Posted by popcorn > 2016-03-10 22:37 | Report Abuse

lets scold away bad luck and welcome good luck la~

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-06-13 07:20 | Report Abuse

Icon. Your ego growing too big thinking you are the best. Your karma will come one day. Good luck to you.

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-06-13 07:24 | Report Abuse

No one own this forum. It is free and this country is Democratic. When people said something you don't like you said ppl rude. Then where got different between you and an orang utan staying inside cave. Grow up and be mature icon. Don't be surprised some living in 80,90 of age still behave like a kid

Post a Comment
Market Buzz