5 people like this.

314 comment(s). Last comment by younginvestor92 2016-08-28 10:52

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 19:07 | Report Abuse

Prominent investor interpret the chart as cup and handle which is bullish. But it can be double top also which is bearish. Again, don't chase high. When there is no buyer, the price will come down to safer level to buy. Be patient and don't be greedy.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 19:10 | Report Abuse

Prominent investor only have one motive. To enrich himself so that he can cover himself as good man donate to the poor. Those who like to donate, please do so directly. By following his buy call, you are open to risk of losing money. Why you need the prominent investor to donate on your behalf?

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2016-08-13 08:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by apini > Aug 13, 2016 08:15 AM | Report Abuse X

Ah boon,

We do not know and do not want to guess what is the motive you are doing so

Do you think all those who are buying into gadang now are stupid and follow KYY blindly ?

you keep on damaging the uptrend of a good stock would not do youself or others anything good

But will make yourself look equally evil like the prominent investor you described

Save your breath

Share with us your version of valuation how is it at the current price 2.70 , gadang is overpriced and what are the risks involved

Right from the beginning until now you have only talk about the evil intention of the prominent investors again and again , non stop

Other than this , we do not see anything from the financial point of view that will bring disaster to our investment.

I think you have shown enough of your kind heartedness,

continue telling the same story again and again , it becomes over cooked and will only turn yourself look more disgusting than the prominent investor you described

Nobody will blame you if they lose money

But many will blame you if they can make money but have not make because of your story

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-08-13 08:53 | Report Abuse

Apini,dont be too sensitive just becoz somebody may spoil yr rice bowl...

FYI, I held heavy positions of Gamuda-WE at one time (and I believe I bought earlier (cheaper) or at the same time with Koon Koon n Sifu) and make more than 100% profit.

But when Koon Koon finally come out to promote Gamuda-WE few weeks ago at Rm1.15 I also hentam him 996...

Not really sour grape right?

I happy to make my money but I do warn others on the possible risk of Koon Koon's buy calls basing on his past records n modus operandi.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-08-13 08:53 | Report Abuse

I dont have to make money at other's expenses.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-08-13 08:55 | Report Abuse

I dont believe in God n I dont believe in Karma, but I wanna sleep well,knowing that I dont do bad things to others.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-08-13 09:00 | Report Abuse

Koon Koon's modus operandi:
1) He only come out to promote when prices is ard record high (after he acquired at low prices diam-diam)...
2) He will not hesitate to sell all within 2-3 months after his buy calls (Rsawit/Jtiasa/Mudajaya which he confessed so)...
3) So far his winning rate is only 2 or 3 out of his many buy calls

These are all facts. U may browse thru all his posts.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-08-13 09:02 | Report Abuse

But of course if U have faith in Gadang just hold tight tight for yr own TP.

Koon Koon's selling may or may not disrupt yr TP.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-08-19 06:06 | Report Abuse

Nah-boo-eh ah boon. Hai si lim peh sold too early.

Posted by resilient911 > 2016-08-19 06:36 | Report Abuse

my opinion is fund manager only can push up the price
how much money need to continue push a price?
maybe 100 million or more than that for a counter?
although kyy is rich, my i do not think he is able to do that… even a group of investor can do that only on penny stock…

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-08-28 10:27 | Report Abuse

Ah boon_tot where are you?

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-08-28 10:48 | Report Abuse

I oso same story ... buy 2.04 & letgo 2.65 thanks to KYY Icon8888 ... prefer to wait after ESOS. Long term this stock will be another GAMUDA if it keep current trajectory perhaps in 2+ year time ... but short term valuation with current Bursa index level... you have to decide yurself since the split and bonus & eSOS ..etc

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2016-08-28 10:52 | Report Abuse

dont be naive, everyone in stock market to get rich okay.... what's the point saying all these....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz