Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-22 22:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 22:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
My apology and thank you for reminding me that this is a investment forum. If you are so good in share investment please write in your recommendation and put in your own real money to buy such share. I would love to see what you can come out with and if your reasoning is so good I will definitely invest my money on it and become rich together. Till then please stop all those silly comments on people that you have not even meet or have any knowledge at all.
Thank you

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 22:57 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 22:58 | Report Abuse

they send funny messages and childish messages that make me laugh unt I want to die hahahahaha

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 23:11 | Report Abuse

Dear kk123,
Please tell me where do you get the fact that its a zero sum games..in order for kyy to win...thousands of other old man & women will have to lose...
I am sorry to hear what have happen to Optimus but please if you are his true friend respect him and may his soul rest in heaven now. (RIP)
Please as true friend never used his name to curse other that your friend is waiting for them in hell. What kind of friend is this?
Again as per Dear Beary reminder this is an investment forum can we be polite with each other? Share our knowledge. Find a win win solution?
Share investment have its risk each of us are responsible for our own action please do not blame other.
Thank you

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 23:21 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you still don't get, do you?

Don't be so naive, there is no such thing as becoming rich together in this world. This is a dog eat dog world.

Ok, except maybe if you have blood relation to that person, otherwise it is all bullshit and most likely he is trying to make use of you.

Sometimes, you don't need to meet a person face to face to know his character. You can derive that from what he says and his past actions.

Let me ask you, what kind of charitable person would make public letters from poor students begging for scholarship? As if that is not enough, he humiliate and degrade them further for their poor command of the English language.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-22 23:26 | Report Abuse

psychologists say, what they hate most in others are what they fear most in themselves.

talking to you

raid, culbet, beary, idiot

same impulse that cause idiots to stone woman.

HowAh

963 posts

Posted by HowAh > 2017-03-22 23:27 | Report Abuse

Karma will get the bas***** anyway ....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-22 23:31 | Report Abuse

tell me what what karma so I can earn hundreds of millions?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 23:33 | Report Abuse

Ppl who only knows how to PLP can never earn hundreds of millions. Hundreds of ringgit maybe... hahahaha

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:37 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:41 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy you dog of kyy and otb

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:41 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:41 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:44 | Report Abuse

aluha komarhejd

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:45 | Report Abuse

akryad comerrasi

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:45 | Report Abuse

kimiyo hontoni baka destu ne

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-22 23:47 | Report Abuse

even if you lost money on KYY tips....the right thing to do is to improve your trading skills.

psychologists say, what they hate most in others are what they fear most in themselves.

talking to you

raid, culbet, beary, idiot

you have to control your losing impulses.

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:47 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy younare cursed haha

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:48 | Report Abuse

your soul shall be reap for 侮辱king of stock market whch is mr

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-23 08:42 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
Repost from my comment dated Jan2 2017.
I am sorry, I cannot help you to ask donation from KYY because KYY only make donation to opposition parties in his desire to see that the current corrupted BN is voted out come GE14 and Malaysian deserve a better government.
KYY is very keen in education as he strongly believes through better and correct type of education, only then Malaysia can be save from this dark force that slowly eat into our society with racial and religion intolerance.
KYY give out scholarship to the deserving student through a properly screening process in-charge by his wife.
Any qualified student can email to: kitphang@gmail.com
My advice is for students with many A’s who intended to apply, please mindful of your grammar, language and your reasoning why you deserved the scholarship. I had seen him public those badly written letters and un-reasonable request (Of cause with application name black out) in his blog to stress his points how badly is our education system had failed us in English standard and ability to think critically when put forward the reasons. Please be mindful that the scholarships are for those bright and with right attitudes students badly in need of financial assistance.
KYY do donate to school and help in building student hostel so that students can benefit from an affordable and comfortable stay while they are away from home. This will definitely help students to concentrate on their study and do much better on their study subjects.
My apology again as I cannot make your request to KYY as I know it will be rejected.
Thank you

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-23 09:32 | Report Abuse

Sslee, what has that comment got to do with our debate?

I asked you a simple question and you start beating around the bush and in the end you babble about opposition, racial discrimination and education.

Stop defending the indefensible. Ask your master to immediately write an open letter to apologize to all the students who had been shamed by him.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-23 09:42 | Report Abuse

lim and beary

stop playing stock market if losses so painful for you.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-23 09:51 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy, stop being a dog and try being a man even for a while

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-23 09:51 | Report Abuse

bear

I am more man than a bear

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-23 10:09 | Report Abuse

Oh sorry stockmammy if that hurts. I can't help it because your behaviour is exactly like that of an untrained dog. They will bark non stop just to show their master that they are there to protect him. They will be further encouraged when their master throws them a bone or two once in a while.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2017-03-23 17:36 | Report Abuse

Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. - Steve jobs.

maybe kyy and otb can learn from steve jobs and be less "shameless" than now.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 17:42 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 17:47 |

Post removed.Why?

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2017-03-23 20:57 |

Post removed.Why?

sky2111

211 posts

Posted by sky2111 > 2017-03-23 21:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 21:12 |

Post removed.Why?

sky2111

211 posts

Posted by sky2111 > 2017-03-23 21:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 21:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-03-23 21:16 | Report Abuse

LOL what is going on ?

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Mar 23, 2017 09:12 PM | Report Abuse

saydon is another shameless and a big liar in I3.
FYI, I do not need to cari makan here.

I have very good records to show in I3, unlike you, you do not have any except continue to play coward act to bad mouth me.

Unlike you, lost out your educational business and use dirty technique to bad mouth me. A coward is never changed. You can charge students high fee to get rich. Why so worry and scare of me ?

Same curse to you. Please note that commit suicide will ensure you go to hell.

I will continue to curse you because you are blind, you continue to attack me without any good reason. You deserve my curse because you do not talk with facts and figures. More attacks from you, more chance you will continue to lose money in stock market. God is always very fair here, you are bullying me intentionally. You deserve my curse.

Thank you.

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-03-23 21:18 | Report Abuse

Heartache to see cursing one another, may I humbly urged to bury the past n move ON. For me, enjoy every moment in life, avoid confrontation is utmost important.
Just busy body, sorry if wrong interference

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 21:18 | Report Abuse

Cannot win gentlemanly, use dirty technique. It is a typical act of saydon.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-03-23 21:20 | Report Abuse

Why KYY want to choose Jaks? 1000+ plus ctrs in Bursa why Jaks?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 21:20 | Report Abuse

I had stopped writing in I3, still want to attack me.
A coward act to bully.
kk123, saydon and another new comer. Do not be a coward, compete gentlemanly.

Thank you.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-03-23 21:21 | Report Abuse

We make so much money from Jaks to buy pop corn

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-03-23 21:22 | Report Abuse

If IPP why not Mudajaya, YTL Power, etc?

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2017-03-23 21:26 | Report Abuse

Someone like kyy would choose Jaks becoz it's easy target. ie the boss has only about 10 percent of the shares and has no controlling power to stop pump and dump of its shares. and total nos of shares available is relatively small for big guys like kyy. Hope it helps, curious2

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-03-23 21:29 | Report Abuse

But I read KYY even bought abv RM 1.5. How he make money?

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2017-03-23 21:36 | Report Abuse

Something backfired him to chase price up to rm1.5 becoz of the Private placement exercise, but he will control the price now easier after having
close to what 25 percent of the shares.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-23 21:56 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
Sorry I only look into your comment this morning and do not have time to make a proper reply hence I reposted from my previous comment on subject concerning “ application letters for scholarships”. Note: I just reach home after dinner with customer auditor. Normally I only have time to write after office hour my apology.
Do not judge a book by its cover but by its full contents hence I would like to refer to what Mr. Koon had written:
www.koonyewyin.com/2016/01/13/some-applications-for-my-scholarships/
www.koonyewyin.com/2016/01/09/the-costs-and-returns-to-medical-education/
www.koonyewyin.com/2014/03/01/malaysias-education-disaster/
www.koonyewyin.com/2014/04/23/the-less-visible-chinese-poor/
Please read and tell yourself what were the real intention and message of Mr. Koon?
Dear student,
Yes it hurt, but please has an open minded to understand what Mr. Koon is trying to say.
The truth hurt so are you prepared to be hurt now (face the truth now) or rather hurt later when your are applying for job application and wondering why no one call you up for an interview?
I must be cruel, only to be kind. – Shakespeare
It is better to speak the truth to someone you want to help than to lie to them and make them even more foolish.
You can choose to be an open minded or a narrow minded person? The decision is yours to make.
Thank you
PS: Dear Beary, this will be my last reply as I really do not have time or energy to keep the debate going any further. You are entitle to keep to your opinion but anyhow I still hoping that somehow or someday you will be able to let go all the hatred inside you and see the other person view.
Wishing you all the best

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-23 22:18 | Report Abuse

Dear Ooi Teik Bee,
Do not let anger and hatred consume you. They will win if you fall into their trap.
Take it as occupational hazard that they are always jealous people out there to lure you into the dark side. Even though we have not met but I know from my heart you are among the best Sifu in the i3. You have my highest respect.
Please take comfort from the saying: If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success. - Malcolm X
Thank you

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-23 22:22 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Thank you for your good words.
Your advice is noted.
Thank you.
Ooi

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-25 12:49 | Report Abuse

Sslee, I can deduce that you are not a man of strong character or principle. You always want to play peacekeeper and be the good guy and have no guts to voice out your opinion. Like lalang, you will sway to whichever way the wind blows. You are a perfect example of cari makan type of people. To put it bluntly, people like you will always be on the look out for a master to suck up to.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-25 21:09 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
I cannot help myself but to write in again to reply to what you have written about me. Not to defend myself but trying to know a litter bit what wrong with you.
My curiosity had taken me to look into your entire comments total 374 and counting started from March 6 2016 on Blog: FLBHD, VS, Mr. Koon blog and latest on JAKS. Two on WASEONG dated March 18 (Thanks Calvin I bought 1000 lots at 0.725 yesterday and just sold @0.755-0.76. Make RM3k+ by contra.). MHB ((Many people got their butts roasted here hahahaha. Foolaamak.…..Foo Lat Lor! (April 28). 1.03 come mali come….(3 May))
Humiliating and belittle people: CP Teh on Blog: My Trading Adventure. Blog: Acceptance and Attitude. Jayalbert on Blog: Don’t check your stocks every hour every day cause I want to make you Rich maa!.
Praise people on Blog: DRBHCOM (Thanks Calvin bro, for putting RM 10K into my pocket, I hate Singaporeans but this Calvin is an exception. He is the best and he is also so cute and lovable. Blog: Why I increased my stake in Company J by 200% Despite its recent huge losses (Hahahaha, Murali u owe me one)
Most of all your comments is attacking Mr. Koon Yew Yin either rightly or wrongly, praise those that make you slightly richer and insulting people that have different view with you.
So there you are. I leave it to all to judge what kind of man you are?
My only hope, please see for yourself there is something not right with you and please seek professional help if you care to help yourself.

Dear all,
Please leave Bearly, alone and do not bother to look at his comments and response/reply to him.
Thank you.

PS: I had broken my promise in my pervious reply that “this will be my last reply as I really do not have time or energy to keep the debate going any further” I wish I do not have to broken it the second time. I have learned my lesson: Never say never, at time circumstance do force us to eat our humble pie and make a U turn.

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

Posted by xuewenapeng > 2017-03-25 21:40 | Report Abuse

hi beary I totally agree with you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz