8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-22 23:26 | Report Abuse

yes, good night
finally you do it right
if not I scare both of us can't sleep well tonight

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-02-22 23:40 | Report Abuse

haha, thanks Whey Whey, this joker xuewen is talking rubbish again, better watch out this joker, he always talk big but prove nothing.

Whey Whey Please la halite aka aseng aka xuewen and many more ur other clone id name. Just because u sold ur Hengyuan already so now attacking HY now? Hahaha
22/02/2018 22:52

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-02-22 23:47 | Report Abuse

This xuewen can one day talked very positive & the next day talked very bad on the same counter, quite a heavy mentally ill.

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2018-02-23 00:26 | Report Abuse

Halite is right, Hengyuan is a god damn cyclical but Petronm is sustainable long-term growth stock.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-23 01:05 | Report Abuse

Which company in bursa can pay you 25 cents dividend at the selling price of RM12, consistently better and better every year
If this can't make the FM slivating, then what else can be more appealing to them.
Do not miss the most important point, shares trading is a supply demand game. You and me can't move the market. EPS also can't move the market. But the big fund can. I believe the 25 cents dividend declared by petronm will make many big funds slivating.

PureBULL .

2,505 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2018-02-23 04:46 | Report Abuse

PRICE action on opening bell after QR holds the trump card.

Very few money manager knows how to read QR accurately, only the hot foreign funds do.
WHY? Because they have the capacity to read the future into the next 1 to 2 QR down the road for the BIZ.
Many at times, the good CFO could be well advised to hide some profits for next QR, if they have plan for the growth stock to continue flying up n up. This is usually done after looking into the bearing pts of its financial mountain i.e. stock chart. It's silly to waste the financial nuclear bomb for nothing in return!

Tomorrow at OPEN we shall all know:
GAP UP n stays, it must

GAP down, chia.lat
23/02/2018 04:22

In the last 20 years, the fact of the :
DIFFERENCE is:
HENGYUAN was always double in price to PETRONM.
The only time it didn't, was some1 murndered it financially n then sold at 1.80 at fire-sale n quickly fly by nite !

PureBULL .

2,505 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2018-02-23 16:03 | Report Abuse

PureBULL . > Feb 23, 2018 03:44 PM | Report Abuse X

Dear kennyyap1962,

U asked the toughest Q.
Allow me to attempt to provide a good A.

PE Ratio for PLC is pretty similar to a good biz with products n services that have PRICING POWER. I hope U can follow me at that pic.

i. Good cos with products n services in high demand can raise prices n yet consumers continue to buy n support them yr after yr. That's Pricing Power.
ii. In the case of PLC, great FA growth stocks with high PE r in reality, having a magical Pricing Power that is even greater than in product pricing.

Bnl, CFO or CEO who came from top Ivy League Biz Schools must be super expert in this wonderful n most simple topic to the fastest way of wealth creation.
Ex. That simply explained why AMZN can command a PER of 324X today n still counting, making the owner the fastest richest man on earth.

https://finance.google.com/finance?q=amzn&ei=SL2PWommKpGaeraZoaAH

All growth stocks r cyclical. To win BIG, we want to position ourselves financially at the right time in its growing yr/s.

A good ex is how TOPGLOV is capable of raising PE 15 to now > 35 over the yrs.
The owner was my close neighbour at TGCR.
This Tan Sri is nice n easy to deal with n yet extremely humble n very very sharp n a super smart man.
He is expert in IR i.e. small money must go out then billions will come in n stay.
1st thing 1st is abt how to charm the investing community to always BUY the stock.
This Tan Sri n wife will be at the entrance welcoming all fund managers, analysts n some high-networth individuals to his Fund Manager n Analysts Conference. He did it so well in classy Hilton Hotel KL like he's getting married at least 4 times a yr every yr.

He will provide earnings guidance with transparency n visibility.
Most importantly, while all r enjoying the food, he's seen gg tables to tables talking to all till the very end.

HENGYUAN has lots of BIG potential n I sincerely hope the mgmt team is proactive to embark on this journey, 1 step at a time!

Then only we can talk abt high PE starting from 10, ok.

GOOD LUCK to all HENGYUAN stock holders..

paperplane

21,637 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-02-23 16:34 | Report Abuse

WOW, top posting

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2018-02-23 16:50 | Report Abuse

hahaha, 1 thing is same between hengyuan and petronm, if hengyuan cant exceed eps 120 this coming quarter, prepare for another deep dive like petronm

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2018-02-28 09:35 | Report Abuse

What's mind blogging is despite the known fact that no one can consistently predict quarterly EPS, this doesn't prevent investors from continuing to predict them. Overconfidence in the domain of investing is hard to get rid of.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-03-02 11:09 | Report Abuse

Ricky Yeo, look forward to read your article

Post a Comment
Market Buzz