2 people like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by YJInvest 2018-04-04 22:51

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2018-03-31 09:07 | Report Abuse

Good job! Many r watching . Wish u great success.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-03-31 09:58 | Report Abuse

siakap senohong gelama ikan duri
Bercakap bohong lama-lama mencuri

siakap gelama ikan duri ikan senohong
sesudah curi tidak henti-henti cakap bohong

Solomon7

370 posts

Posted by Solomon7 > 2018-03-31 12:02 | Report Abuse

Seikhlas jiwa saya menanti
Selagi kami sejiwa hati

Just popping by aftr reading a good poems..

probability

14,447 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-03-31 12:51 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,447 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-03-31 12:51 | Report Abuse

Do it first thing on Monday morning at your office if you do not have a printer with scanner.

SALAM

1,034 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2018-04-01 16:53 | Report Abuse

Janji bergerak sejiwa sehati
Kesenangan pasti menanti besuk hari
Sama-sama lah mengikut jejak langkah Saudara SsLee!!
Syabas para ahli forum

makcik73

208 posts

Posted by makcik73 > 2018-04-02 06:24 | Report Abuse

Bagus! terima kasih

Posted by Grace663663 > 2018-04-02 12:44 | Report Abuse

Hi Probability, Thank you to your proactive action taken on Hengyuan Company. I had just spoken to some dealers and they are very keen to assist their clients to submit the requisition forms. If they can gather at least 5- 10 clients to submit, how do you keep track of the number of forms submitted and when is the last date of submission of the said forms? Also, who will do the follow-up and how do we get the update on this issue? Appreciate your helps.

probability

14,447 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-04-02 12:48 | Report Abuse

Grace663663, please divert all your queries on this to SSLEE....he is the initiator and has direct phone communication with HY company secretary...

anyway..he will answer your queries..

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-02 12:50 | Report Abuse

quickly just email requisition form as posted....dont change track coordinate left right later tak sampai....miss the boat....faster just email to hrc email...sslee ady confirmed hy will send acknowledge receipt....this week pray can get 50 lor...... jia you....

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-02 12:51 | Report Abuse

who want support just do quickly....lar....

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-02 13:10 | Report Abuse

jia you...

LSue

1 posts

Posted by LSue > 2018-04-04 16:33 | Report Abuse

Hi Sslee
Please SMS me at 0105532552 for our group to contact you on the requisition procedures and status. Thank you.

Sslee

5,346 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-04 20:09 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Sorry for the late reply as I was not looking in this blog for the past two day. I was very upset with the behavior of qqq3 and also trying my best to reply to Dear GoodCompanies on the below blog. I can only do my reply after office hour, during lunch break or during off day.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/PilosopoCapital/152520.jsp

The last count is we have the numbers but Ms. Gene (Corporate Legal Department) cautions me not to break the news yet as this numbers had to go through the venting of Company Secretary with the share registry on the true ownership of the share. (Previously they received multiply Notice from the same sender hence they decide to send acknowledgement “Your e-mail is received”)

I had taken the opportunity to ask Mr. Surya on the upcoming turnaround and upgrading schedule on Aug 2018. Below is his WhatsApp reply:
Hi Mr Lee,
The major turnaround (MTA) will start in August. We will halt production for 45 to 90 days max but business will still be operating as usual.
Please note that we are with 11 crude oil tanks, 78 refined product tanks & our own jetty to ensure continuation of supply that we have booked at a preferred rate to ensure our margin are protected during the period.

Dear LSue,
Thank you for your support, please refer to comment from probability above: 5 STEPS ONLY………take 5 minute with a printer connected to your PC! (On the requisition procedure)
Please continue send in your Notice of Requisition even though we unofficially have the numbers but you must at least hold 1 single lot during the venting process with the share registry.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your overwhelming support and trust given to me.

Thank you.

YJInvest

106 posts

Posted by YJInvest > 2018-04-04 22:51 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr Lee, thank you once again for proactively updating us minority shareholders on your communiques with Heng Yuan's Legal and Corporate Affairs Department. Although yet to be confirmed, it is most re-assuring to know that the target of 50 requisitions has been met. I do hope that the final count is far ahead of this figure to prove to the company's management that they need to start listening to the minority shareholders too. With regards to the upgrade and its impact on the financials, Mr Surya confirms what we all have already known i.e. the company has indeed hedged its forward risks. On the matter of the prevalence of negative comments in this forum, don't be disheartened as there must be an ulterior motive behind these people trying so hard to dispel the true picture of the company's future. Keep pushing on as we are all right behind you. Thank you again for all your efforts spearheading this initiative.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz