5 people like this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by Livermore 2018-07-13 08:10

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-04-04 23:06 | Report Abuse

Alex™ Actually... Itu bjcorp Ada toto inside also... I just realised after I bought my bjland...
04/04/2018 22:40

Well, I don't buy into pure gambling stock directly. I bought Bj Corp because of its Huge Assets backing.

And 7 Eleven got sell liquor & cigarettes also. Hotels like TAGB got provide liquor to guests?

MphbCap also got magnum

So how if we want to avoid all? Then just put money in FD

But Public Bank, May Bank also lend money to Hotels, Companies dealing with liquor/ cigarette also borrow money from them. So our FD is used indirectly to finance these Companies?

Then how?

BETTER LEAVE THIS WORLD AND LIVE IN A CAVE?

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-04-05 08:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ricky Yeo > Apr 5, 2018 08:47 AM | Report Abuse

If you manage to read most of KYY articles on HY you will know facts and figures don't tell a shit. Fact and figures doesn't speak, it has to be presented by the person in the way that align with his own interest.

Half a year ago, when HY was roaring, KYY and many others will present you with positive facts i.e high crack spread, low P/E, high growth, earnings growing, and even comparing it to Nestle to emphasis the case.

Half a year later, with HY in a dramatically 'opposite' situation, KYY present you with the facts that earnings this year will not be as good, no growth prospect, low P/E is the past not future etc. So much for the facts that change in 6 months.

Get this. The facts (objective truth) rarely change in the span of 6 months. It is how the person choose to sing the tune. All of these facts are correct, there is no contradiction, future is inherently uncertain, it is just a matter which facts get presented. What has changed is the subjective confidence, not the objective truth. 6 months ago, everyone is hyped up by the share price, hence rosy stories are the way to justify it (human seek certainty). Today, it's the opposite. People sing different tune base on the movement of the share price. Therefore, breaking the rule: When calculating value to challenge the stock price, beware of using price in the calculation (by Stephen Penman). Share price can be a source of influence or a source of information. It has been a source of influence back then as it is right now.

Has the fundamental changed in 6 months? Perhaps, but I would say barely. But the sentiment certainly does, in 180 degrees. This goes back to something I stress about - you can have the all the facts and figures at the back of your hand, but it won't matter if you can't use what's between your ears. Learn how to think well will help you filter out many useless things and focus on what really matters.

UNCLE KYY IS EXPERT

WHEN HE WANTS HENGYUAN (HANG JOHN LU) UP HE WRITES GOOD STUFF. ALL GREEDY SORCHAI CHASED HIGH HIGH!!

AFTER UP AND MADE A KILLING ON HENGYUAN (John Lu hanged) HE THEN WRITES BAD STUFF. ALL GREEDY SORCHAI TRAPPED!!!

SAME APPLIES TO JAYATIASA. WHEN JTIASA WAS RM2.60 - SING ITS PRAISE

AFTER SELLING TO GREEDY SORCHAI & JTIASA CRASHED 60%? NO MORE PRAISE BUT WRITE BAD STUFF ON JTIASA. ALL DIE IN JTIASA KAW KAW

SO LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN!!!

UNCLE KYY COMMANDS FEAR & RESPECT LIKE ROBINHOOD OF OLD WHO ROB THE RICH TO HELP THE POOR!) . HE IS OUR HERO ROBBER KOON (ROB ALL GREEDY SORCHAI IN JAKS & SENDAI & HELP POOR POOR STUDENTS!!!)

WELL DONE UNCLE KYY!!!

LONG LIVE UNCLE KYY

SORCHAI DIE!!!

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2018-07-13 08:10 | Report Abuse

haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz