5 people like this.

92 comment(s). Last comment by Jon Choivo 2018-08-28 20:38

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-08-26 07:07 | Report Abuse

Dear Jon,
I quote your writing;
“I and kcchongnz want you to sell your cheap shares to me, Icon8888 and OTB wants you to buy their shares from them when it’s expensive.”
I do not think kcchongnz write for the purpose of wanting you to sell your cheap share to him. Please share such kcchongnz writing to back up your assumption.
Similarly do you have evidence that Icon8888 and OTB wants you to buy their share from them when it’s is expensive.
So please speak for your self only and do not put word to other people mouth.

I write because I want to improve my English writing and I first wrote in i3 to seek helps and when you wrote in open forum be prepared to receive the pleasant, unpleasant, the helpful, the hurtful, the insult and etc. Nevertheless I thank all of them for their advices and helps.

Later on I start to write blog in i3 mostly on life and politic because I feel I have something to contribute and share especially I want to put forward my argument why we need to kick out the corrupt BN Government and embrace the institutional reform promised by PH.
Thank you

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-26 07:33 | Report Abuse

This Jon baby already lari api. study too much without real life practise will be like this 走火入魔

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2018-08-26 08:15 | Report Abuse

TanEnd is Choivo’s bff. They all like to buy cheap garbages.

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 08:49 | Report Abuse

How to be good investment guru? First change yr name to jon500%...by 1.30pm tmr...but hv to pay rm5k first lah

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-26 09:06 | Report Abuse

Aiya... 5k too much leh... Even sdn bhd change name costs significantly less than that. Can cheap a bit?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-08-26 09:17 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 09:37 | Report Abuse

U try to get free tips fm jon ah? No way lah...pay rm5k first..no free lunch

newbie92

418 posts

Posted by newbie92 > 2018-08-26 09:41 | Report Abuse

Pay 5k get 500% roi, why not?

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 09:43 | Report Abuse

Bsides his marketing skills (n good england n also essay writing skills), i also admire his guts...

One year+ in i3 with little result to show oredi dare to ask for rm5k (per tips??)

The younger generation is really agressive....

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 09:43 | Report Abuse

Pay rm5k for one 500% story u want ah?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-26 09:47 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-26 09:49 | Report Abuse

when someone come and talk about ethics and nobleness in stock market...

i quickly run far far away...

Posted by Learner King > 2018-08-26 09:54 | Report Abuse

This suhei now want use all the famous sifu etc kcchong, icon8888, otb, cold eyes and many more to make himself look like guru. What a cheap way to make himself famous! Keep on mentioning other well known sifu without them agreed. And want charged people 5k... Pui!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-26 09:58 | Report Abuse

may be Jon can answer a simple philosophical question:

every single action by anyone in this world is selfish...and act for his own benefit...even mourning or donation is about self interest for afterlife or future benefit of the world...

can we say that the writers, and IB has some selfish motive too when they publish in newspaper and give Target Price for their stock recommendation...

should we blame them as cheats and run far away?

there is this thing call mutual benefit, win/win interaction or symbiotic relationship...

i see Jon has none of these characteristic so far for a mutually beneficial interaction with i3 investors...

unless he can come out with a recommendation like OTB or Icon8888

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 09:59 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

I never said they wrote for that.

That is everyone's inherent purpose in being in the stock market.

===
Sslee Dear Jon,
I quote your writing;
“I and kcchongnz want you to sell your cheap shares to me, Icon8888 and OTB wants you to buy their shares from them when it’s expensive.”
I do not think kcchongnz write for the purpose of wanting you to sell your cheap share to him. Please share such kcchongnz writing to back up your assumption.
Similarly do you have evidence that Icon8888 and OTB wants you to buy their share from them when it’s is expensive.
So please speak for your self only and do not put word to other people mouth.

I write because I want to improve my English writing and I first wrote in i3 to seek helps and when you wrote in open forum be prepared to receive the pleasant, unpleasant, the helpful, the hurtful, the insult and etc. Nevertheless I thank all of them for their advices and helps.

Later on I start to write blog in i3 mostly on life and politic because I feel I have something to contribute and share especially I want to put forward my argument why we need to kick out the corrupt BN Government and embrace the institutional reform promised by PH.
Thank you
26/08/2018 07:07

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2018-08-26 10:02 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha glad that see so many investors fxck this small bird jon upside down. As usual talk big cannon but nothing inside aka tin kosong.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-26 10:03 | Report Abuse

I think it is a well written article...especially in relation to fake news...

One of the funniest thing I read recently, was while I was in the following blog post

“LIONIND – The massive 900,000 ton Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) Plant 100% EXPORT at PE = 1”

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-26 10:03 | Report Abuse

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY SIFU LIKE ICON, CHARLES T, PROBABILITY, QQQ, CALVIN TAN, KC AND OTB ATTACK JON CHIVO ON THE ISSUE OF RM 5K FEES HE CHARGE FOR TIPS....!!

IF LIKE MOST KUNGFU MOVIES....THESE YOUNG CIKKU JON...GO & ATTACK ALL THE SIFUS KUNGFU ACADEMY IN ORDER TO GAIN FAME & PUBLICITY LOH...!

IT IS !IKE JON GETTING CHEAP PUBLICITY MILEAGE, BY BEATING EACH & EVERYONE OF THEM, THE YOUNG CIKKU GAIN RECOGNITIION LOH...!!
JUST LIKE KUNGFU MASTER WONG FEI HONG BEING DEFEATED LOH...!!

IN ORDER TO STALLED ADVANCES N PROGRESS OF THIS YOUNG CIKKU CHALLENGE, THE SIFU DECIDED TO ATTACK...INSTEAD OF BEING DEFENSIVE....WHEN THESE YOUNG CIKKU COME UP WITH 500% RETURN KUNGFU AND CHARGING RM 5K FEES FOR TIPS & KUNGFU ADVICE LOH....!!

RAIDER SAYS BE SPORTING LAH....JUST ALLOW JON CHIVO CARI MAKAN SIKIT MAH...HE IS STILL YOUNG MAH....!!

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 10:06 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Ooi,

Who bought Masteel from you at RM1.6? Got a magic fairy that buys it? No mah

Don't tell me when you cut win in HY at RM15, buddha come down from nirvana to buy from you? No mah. Its the retailer or institutions who is less smart than you mah.

Don't tell me you in stock market for charity? No what.

Your goal is first your own economic benefit. And second is your subscribers mah.

Nothing wrong, but it sure does not sound nice saying it out loud.

======
Ooi Teik Bee Icon8888 and OTB wants you to buy their shares from them when it’s expensive.”

Ans :
I will not share my recommendation in I3.
I will share with my followers only.
Many people steal my article to post the stock I recommended in other forums including I3.
A good example.
I recommend Hengyuan strongly when the share price was 5.95, I still recommend it strongly when the share price was around 8.00 level.
I did not recommend it when the share price crossed 10.00.
I recommend a sell when the share price is 17.50. I told everyone I sold all at 17.50.
People in I3 still blame me that I cheat people in I3.
There are many liars in I3, Karma will hit hard on them.

Another example.
I recommend Lionind at 0.75 in my Ipoh market talk on 2/6/2018.
I recommend Lionind to my followers at 0.96.
I did not recommend Lionind in I3 at all.

So !!
Did I want anyone to buy my shares from me when it is expensive ?
The writer is bullshit here.

Thank you.
Ooi
26/08/2018 09:17

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 10:09 | Report Abuse

If you're not paying for it, you're not the customer. You're the product!

Facebook and i3 no need to pay. You think you're their customer? No mah, you are the product that they are packaging to sell to advertisers mah.

otb and kc sifu, get fees.

Icon8888, he buy already mah. After article, up few %, can trade that pop, easily few k d. If he can whip up the sentiment, easily few hundred k.

Again nothing wrong.

But people like to think they are angels. They don't like it when the reality of the situation is stated out clearly.

=====
5k kah?

then i definitely appreciate fees from OTB sifu, KC and best of all Icon8888..FOC!

Posted by CharlesT > Aug 26, 2018 09:37 AM | Report Abuse

26/08/2018 09:40

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-26 10:12 | Report Abuse

THATS WHY RAIDER SAYS MUST UNDERSTAND CHIVO POINT OF VIEW LOH...!!

HE JUST CARI MAKAN LOH....!!

HE HAS BEATEN KUNGFU GRAND MASTER SIFU WONG FEI HONG B4 MAH....!!

Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 26, 2018 10:09 AM | Report Abuse

If you're not paying for it, you're not the customer. You're the product!

Facebook and i3 no need to pay. You think you're their customer? No mah, you are the product that they are packaging to sell to advertisers mah.

otb and kc sifu, get fees.

Icon8888, he buy already mah. After article, up few %, can trade that pop, easily few k d. If he can whip up the sentiment, easily few hundred k.

Again nothing wrong.

But people like to think they are angels. They don't like it when the reality of the situation is stated out clearly.

=====
5k kah?

then i definitely appreciate fees from OTB sifu, KC and best of all Icon8888..FOC!

Posted by CharlesT > Aug 26, 2018 09:37 AM | Report Abuse

26/08/2018 09:40

Posted by stockraider > Aug 26, 2018 10:03 AM | Report Abuse X

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY SIFU LIKE ICON, CHARLES T, PROBABILITY, QQQ, CALVIN TAN, KC AND OTB ATTACK JON CHIVO ON THE ISSUE OF RM 5K FEES HE CHARGE FOR TIPS....!!

IF LIKE MOST KUNGFU MOVIES....THESE YOUNG CIKKU JON...GO & ATTACK ALL THE SIFUS KUNGFU ACADEMY IN ORDER TO GAIN FAME & PUBLICITY LOH...!

IT IS !IKE JON GETTING CHEAP PUBLICITY MILEAGE, BY BEATING EACH & EVERYONE OF THEM, THE YOUNG CIKKU GAIN RECOGNITIION LOH...!!
JUST LIKE KUNGFU MASTER WONG FEI HONG BEING DEFEATED LOH...!!

IN ORDER TO STALLED ADVANCES N PROGRESS OF THIS YOUNG CIKKU CHALLENGE, THE SIFU DECIDED TO ATTACK...INSTEAD OF BEING DEFENSIVE....WHEN THESE YOUNG CIKKU COME UP WITH 500% RETURN KUNGFU AND CHARGING RM 5K FEES FOR TIPS & KUNGFU ADVICE LOH....!!

RAIDER SAYS BE SPORTING LAH....JUST ALLOW JON CHIVO CARI MAKAN SIKIT MAH...HE IS STILL YOUNG MAH....!!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-26 10:14 | Report Abuse

for those FOC...i am given choice to be a product or not ma....those subscription service provider....i am confirmed a product already - forced to think that i must act on their recommendation thinking that i would get something in return since i had paid them.

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-26 10:14 | Report Abuse

stock market full of sharks...some sifu got a lot of followers, easily can move the share price and create domino effect until result are out and proved wrong...so be aware of what you are dealing with..that's all.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 10:14 | Report Abuse

Did i say we should blame them as cheats?

No what. There is no thing wrong with wanting to take care of your own benefit.

"Now, before we continue, let’s be clear. It is perfectly fine them. Ethics at the end of the day, comes down to how your look at the world. Some people don’t buy gambling, drinking ot smoking stocks, I don’t have such qualms. In fact, warren buffet famously does not own smoking or gambling companies, but he is fine with buying their stock. Ethics is largely a grey area."

Said here quite clearly what.

The companies i buy, take advnatage of the financial stupidity of B40 income individuals loh. And im very happy when the company make money.

In short term trading, there is no such thing as win win, someone must lose.

You want recommendation. Easy loh, OSK. Your 3 to 5 year possibility of positive return is quite good.

I buy my position d. ;) Buy and push it up, so i can sell to you.

Hahahahahahaha

====
probability may be Jon can answer a simple philosophical question:

every single action by anyone in this world is selfish...and act for his own benefit...even mourning or donation is about self interest for afterlife or future benefit of the world...

can we say that the writers, and IB has some selfish motive too when they publish in newspaper and give Target Price for their stock recommendation...

should we blame them as cheats and run far away?

there is this thing call mutual benefit, win/win interaction or symbiotic relationship...

i see Jon has none of these characteristic so far for a mutually beneficial interaction with i3 investors...

unless he can come out with a recommendation like OTB or Icon8888

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-26 10:16 | Report Abuse

especially small mid cap..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2018-08-26 10:20 | Report Abuse

Wanted to reply, changed my mind. Not worth my time. No point writing to someone who can only accept their own investment methods and criticizes everyone else'.

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 10:20 | Report Abuse

Osk free tips ah? If want more details rm5k pls....

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-26 10:22 | Report Abuse

u need to prove yourself with such recommendation before selling your subscription service for fees ma...

if not i see you not getting anywhere with these philosophical writings

YLR33

299 posts

Posted by YLR33 > 2018-08-26 10:23 | Report Abuse

Jon, well said. Every sharing, sifu or non sifus in i3 all have agenda, as far as don’t like the margicmerlin is Sumatec, British Empire and wohahaha is Tekseng, b4b4 is Reach is ok already

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-08-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

I tried to explain before why I blog. Please read my article , especially the part I explained why I wrote about Thong Guan

Unlike what you speculated, I don't pump and dump. Big money not made like that. Best way is still buy and hold

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/icon8888/90394.jsp

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-26 10:25 | Report Abuse

THATS WHY CIKKU JON, WENT AROUND ATTACKING THE ESTABLISH SIFU TO PROVE HIS WORTH LOH....!!

Posted by probability > Aug 26, 2018 10:22 AM | Report Abuse

u need to prove yourself with such recommendation before selling your subscription service for fees ma...

if not i see you not getting anywhere with these philosophical writings

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 10:33 | Report Abuse

So far for those who tried to make use of i3 for biz...

1.Otb is still the most successful
2.Kc chong ok only
3.CPTeh used to be ok in the beginning but zero result in the last few years
4.Superkoon started as a god n now becomes dog
5.Bones kena SC tangkap

Many many tried their luck here but i dont see them now

Harry did quite well but he doesnt really comes to i3

cheated_

28 posts

Posted by cheated_ > 2018-08-26 10:35 | Report Abuse

If HRC(OTB, KYY, Kc all promoted before) cannot reach RM 10(some even said RM 42) how to say promoters are friend?

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 10:36 | Report Abuse

Jon managed to stir some interest here making full use of his 500% return story created...lets c how far he can go...kampate...

But i still think he needs to change his name to jon500%

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 10:38 | Report Abuse

Lets be clear here icon8888 is not a pump and dumper.

His research is very detailed, and very useful, especially if you can see the other perspective and understand his motivations. I personally learned alot from his perspective when i started, and determine what is important to study in markets and reports from his reports.

Pump and dumper, cannot make much money, because the stock is worthless, but there is real value in icon8888 recommendations. Just rmbr, he's in already, his cost likely lower than yours, and you are the product not the customer.

=====
Icon8888 I tried to explain before why I blog. Please read my article , especially the part I explained why I wrote about Thong Guan

Unlike what you speculated, I don't pump and dump. Big money not made like that. Best way is still buy and hold

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/icon8888/90394.jsp
26/08/2018 10:24

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-26 10:39 | Report Abuse

Jon baby is a good name if he wants to join the entertainment biz,just like angelababy...but its a big no no in stock biz...

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-26 10:44 | Report Abuse

Just wrote an ode about a great klse trader. Clearly not the case.

You can keep following whatever narrative you have about me in your head, its not going to make me more or less money anyway.

When i met kcchongnz, i asked about people i should try to meet, and who he considered to be worth listening to. You name was one of the few he recommended.

When you did you 2018 stock picks, i was quite happy to see your write up for each. It was interesting. And i made sure to study all of them properly, personally i , liked SOP, Favco, we bought for the same reasons

Its a pity you feel this way. Too bad i guess.

===
soojinhou Wanted to reply, changed my mind. Not worth my time. No point writing to someone who can only accept their own investment methods and criticizes everyone else'.
26/08/2018 10:20

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-08-26 10:59 | Report Abuse

Don't be a two headed snake. You accused me of pump and dump "Icon8888, he buy already mah. After article, up few %, can trade that pop, easily few k d. If he can whip up the sentiment, easily few hundred k. "

Is Icon8888 a pump and dump or is he not ? Make up your mind, don't speak with both sides of your lips.

You are really getting out of control. See you Baby Jon.

Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 26, 2018 10:38 AM | Report Abuse

Lets be clear here icon8888 is not a pump and dumper.

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-26 11:20 | Report Abuse

This Jon baby no big no small, 读死书, must learn how to respect others especially all big name sifu here i.e OTB, Icon, KC etc before learn how to invest. 做人的道理 also dunno, how are u going to success??

If I am an investor, I will not let a people like you yo handle my money!! I think Uncle Kyy will not give u any single cent to manage for sure

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-26 11:37 | Report Abuse

Btw a suggestion next time dont post 2 article in a same day? Want hoot u need go 2 places to hoot u. Waste my time

GoldenShares

3,538 posts

Posted by GoldenShares > 2018-08-26 11:48 | Report Abuse

LOL

Posted by ValueInvesting > 2018-08-26 11:52 | Report Abuse

Icon8888, how's crestbuilder? your 2017 hardcore miss universe stock. seems hollanding

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2018-08-26 11:55 | Report Abuse

Jon, your article is very offensive because it suggests that people who espouse quarter to quarter strategy carries an ulterior motive to ensnare the investing public for self-benefit. Despite our different strategies, you may be surprised that actually I find most what you wrote agreeable, and most suited for passive investment, where one gets reasonably good return with minimum effort. Guess what general advice I dispense to people? If you do not have the time to monitor the stocks you buy, or the appetite for adventure, then you should not buy what I buy. You should instead follow KC Chong’s method of low risk steady return, similar to yours.

I’m an engineer by training. I make money by understanding things around me and try to use knowledge as a tool to gain superior returns. At the time of writing, I never fool people into believing things that are untrue. However, because macro environment changes quickly, there’s no telling how long a conducive business environment can last.

Sure I’ve written about stocks that went Holland. In fact, I recently got bitten by my first fraud case in my investment career. But then, I also had AEM that returned 1100% in 2 years. I made a tidy sum from O&G theme in 2012, furniture theme in 2014 as well as technology theme in 2016, all of which lasted at least a year before business environment turned sour. Not only for me, many i3 forumers too made good money employing short term thematic strategy.

Point is, in a high risk high reward quarter to quarter strategy, nobody can accurately predict what will come next. But that doesn’t mean promoters wrote what they wrote with the specific intention of ensnaring the gullible public. A homerun like AEM was achieved based on an understanding of their product and just 1 quarter of good result. Just as AEM was a magnificent call, I also lost money in ND Paper when I was slow to respond to China’s cutting waste paper import quota causing waste paper price to rise substantially. I don't blame other's, I blame myself for being slow to react.

The holier than thou attitude of yours is disgusting. None of us ever claim to be gods of fortune, we just share what we can piece together with whatever information we get to understand the complex world around us, and hopefully in the process make some money from our effort. Sometimes, when forecasts turns out the way we envisioned, the sky rained gold, sometimes, when forecasts turn awry, we get a river of blood. We take higher risks, and we demand higher returns, and most of us work diligently to see the road ahead before it becomes obvious and the stock re-rate.

Ultimately, I agree with your title. In the market, nobody is your friend. If you have no intention of putting in effort, then don’t buy volatile stocks. There’s always Public Bank for the uninitiated and uninterested. But that doesn’t mean those who dabble in them and write about them are evil who is trying to find the next victim. Your article is absolutely offensive and I’ve no intention of wasting any more time replying to you.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-08-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

Wow ! Hahaha
Long page ...
Interestingly

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

I like soojinhou written. Soojinhou has said what I want to say & Soojinhou england also par with you same powerful.

3iii

12,703 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

>>>Posted by CharlesT > Aug 26, 2018 10:33 AM | Report Abuse

So far for those who tried to make use of i3 for biz...

1.Otb is still the most successful
2.Kc chong ok only
3.CPTeh used to be ok in the beginning but zero result in the last few years
4.Superkoon started as a god n now becomes dog
5.Bones kena SC tangkap

Many many tried their luck here but i dont see them now

Harry did quite well but he doesnt really comes to i3<<<

Lovely.

Who is Harry?

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-26 12:04 | Report Abuse

Harryteo or harryt30. Always do fb live one. A young chap from sabah/sarawak. Wife is phamacist

3iii

12,703 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

Thks

Up_down

4,278 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-26 12:17 | Report Abuse

Some people look short sighted or ignorant. They don’t know when and how to make use of the articles written by sifus. That’s most valuable resources in i3. The articles may or may not relevant at the time of writing but it certainly useful in future when the conditions is rightfully presented as most companies are cyclical in nature.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-26 12:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by cheated_ > Aug 26, 2018 10:35 AM | Report Abuse
If HRC(OTB, KYY, Kc all promoted before) cannot reach RM 10(some even said RM 42) how to say promoters are friend?

KC promoted HRC? When, where?

If you got cheated,look at the mirror. That is the one responsible for it.

In the earlier years in i3investor, I wrote some articles on my analysis of companies to share with i3investors readers on the philosophy, methodologies, process of fundamental investing. Never have the intention to promote any stock. What for?

In this few years, I still write a lot of articles, but mostly were educational pieces on fundamental investing. I hardly write about any particular stock, unless I found it heavily promoted with some bad intention and practices such as margin finance to the public, and I didn't see the attraction of the company.

You may say I promote my investment course, which is true, but that is more of a social service to the public.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz