Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 10:34 | Report Abuse

JESUS WAS IN THE WORLD

THE WORLD WAS MADE BY JESUS

THE WORLD DID NOT RECOGNISE HIM AS CREATOR

BUT TO AS MANY AS RECEIVE HIM HE GAVE THEM POWER TO BE THE SONS OF GOD

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 10:47 | Report Abuse

ALAS! AND DID MY SAVIOUR BLEED By Isaac Watts (The Revival Theme Song of 1904 Korean Revival)

1) Alas! and did my Savior bleed?

And did my Sov-‘reign die?

Would He devote that sacred head

For such a worm as I?

2) Thine body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine —

And bathed in its own blood—

While the firm mark of wrath divine,

His soul in anguish stood.

3) Was it for crimes that I have done

He groaned upon the tree?

Amazing pity! grace unknown!

And love beyond degree!

4) Well might the sun in darkness hide

And shut his glories in

When Christ the mighty Maker died

For man the creature’s sin

5) Thus might I hide my blushing face

While His dear cross appears

Dissolves my heart in thankfulness

And melt my eyes to tear

6) But drops of grief can never repay

The debt of love I owe

Here, Lord, I give myself

..’Tis all that I can do.

Dear Reader, please go somewhere quiet and meditate prayerfully on the deep meaning of this song.

1st Stanza)

Alas! – a word used to express grief, pity or concern!

Alas! and did my Savior bleed?

My Savior bleed? Yes! To save others men have hazarded their lives. Firemen plunge into burning buildings at the risk of their lives to save others. Frogmen dive into the sea to rescue some! All who want to save others expose themselves to risk – risk of getting hurt, bleeding or even death!

And so Jesus bled on the cross when His hands and feet were nailed. A crown of thorns pressed against His brow and blood oozed out.

“My Savior bleed” to pay a ransom for my sins. He bled that He might save me.

“And did my Sovereign died?”

Once there was a man who saved someone from drowning. But in the process the rescuer himself got drowned. The saved man later found out that his savior was no ordinary person but a prince. He was so grateful but very sorrowful that someone so worthy gave his life for him.

So my Savior who bled and died is none other but The Prince of Life – The SOVEREIGN GOD Himself!

Would He devote that sacred head for such a worm as I?

The word “devote” means to give all or most of one’s time & resources to “something or someone”. As “I want to devote more time for my family”.

Would he devote his sacred head? For what? ” “For such an unworthy worm as I? Wonder of wonders! Jesus loves me!

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 10:49 | Report Abuse

2nd Stanza

Thine body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine —-

And bathed in its own blood—

While the firm mark of wrath divine

His soul in anguish stood

When Jesus was crucified on the cross his entire body was covered with his own blood. All the sins of the whole world was placed on him – the object of God’s wrath. And God His Father turned away from His Son – So Jesus cried, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” The answer was in Psalm 22: 3 “But Thou art holy, O Thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel”

Jesus Christ, God the Father & God The Holy Spirit has always been THREE PERSONS IN ONE GODHEAD FROM ALL ETERNITY TO ALL ETERNITY!

At this point in time When All The Sins of The World were laid on Jesus – the Trinity splits – God The Father turned away from Jesus as Holy God cannot condone sin. When fallen angels sinned God cast them out of heaven. When Adam sinned God drove him out of the garden of Eden. When the world sinned in Noah’s time God sent a flood to destroy the world. And God sent fire to destroy Sodom & Gomorrah because of their iniquities. So God has to turn away even from His Only Begotten Son Jesus when ours sins were laid on Jesus. “My God, My God why Hast Thou forsaken Me”, Jesus cried in anguish! The answer, “But Thou Art Holy”! Oh God let me hate the sins that caused My Savior so much anguish & pain!

3rd Stanza

Was it for crimes that I have done

He groaned upon the tree?

Amazing pity! Grace unknown!

And love beyond degree!

From the day we were born every sinful though that came into our mind, every sinful word that we spoke & every sinful deed that we do were All Laid on The Cross of Calvary! Repeated by all the people that lived from Adam till now for all generations of all history – All the billion & billion were put on Jesus! Jesus groaned under the immense weight of all the sins of all mankind & me in particular!

Amazing pity! His pity for me is amazing!

Grace unknown! Grace is more than mercy. We show mercy to the destitute and helpless. But Christ did more than that. He prayed for His enemies. “Father forgive them” Jesus prayed for His enemies while dying on the cross. This is Grace Unknown!

And love beyond degree!

What is the degree of love or the limits of love? For Jesus His love is far beyond degree! His love in all embracing & limitless. His love is expressed in John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son. That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish; but have everlasting life”

And it continues, “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature” Mark 16:15

The love that is beyond degree caused the Gospel to reach even me.

4th Stanza

Well might the sun in darkness hide.

And shut his glories in

When Christ the might Maker died

For man the creature’s sin

At noonday when the sun should be at its zenith there was Total Darkness. Darkness that lasted from 12 noon to 3pm.

On this memorial day of days the sun was in total darkness for 3 hours. The sun shines into every nook and corner of the earth – dispelling darkness and gloom. Now the sun itself is ashamed and went into hiding. “Well might the sun in darkness hide and shut his glories in”

When Christ the mighty Maker died. The very sun created by Jesus the mighty Maker shut glories in and refuse to shine.

All because of puny sinful man like me?

Oh what a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!

5th Stanza

Thus might I hide my blushing face

While His dear cross appears

And melt my eyes to tears.

“Thus might I hide my blushing face” The darkest sins of my life are now placed on Jesus! The heinous sins that caused His deep anguish and sufferings!

And it was then “he groaned upon the tree”- an impersonal tree. Now “while His dear cross appears”

Now “His Dear Cross Appears!” Yes! A Million Times Yes!!

The impersonal “tree” is now “HIS DEAR CROSS” – very personal when it “APPEARS”

To every man and every woman the Cross of Christ Must First Be Brought To Light by The Holy Spirit Illumination! Without which there is no true salvation.

Millions of people wear a cross or crucifix – no use unless “His Holy Spirit makes it APPEARS AS PERSONAL AND DEAR”

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

At the Cross. At the Cross

Where I First Saw The Light

And the burden of my heart rolled away.

It was there by Faith I Receive My Sight

And now I am happy all the day!

And melt my eyes to tears.

6th Stanza

But drops of grief can never repay

The debt of love I owe

Here, Lord, I give myself away

“Tis all that I can do

Notice the phrase “The debt of love I owe”. It is a debt not in money which can be repaid. It is the”debt of love”.

What love? The love of an All Mighty Maker God Whose debt I can never repay in this life or the next.

As CT Studd says, “If Jesus Christ is God and died for me. There is nothing too hard for me give for him”.

CT Studd gave up a mansion in England and left as a missionary to heathen lands living on a hammock as his bed.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

See & hear the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hls6zmPQ0

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 11:02 | Report Abuse

Listen & meditate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02SYN3zByk

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 12:30 | Report Abuse

WHAT IF ALL THE REVEALATION IN ALL THE RELIGIONS THAT EVER EXIST (AND YET TO COME)....

....JUST LIKE THE CASE OF THE SEVEN BLIND MEN........

THEIR DIFFERENCES ARE DUE TO FEELING DIFFERENT PARTS OF AN ELEPHANT.....

AND WHAT IF SCIENCE HAS UNARBITRARY SEEN AND SUCCESSFUL DESCRIBED THE WHOLE ELEPHANT.....

...... HENCE STAND TALLER AS THE ONE AND ONLY UNIFYING ROLE MODEL IN ANYTHING .....

......FROM UNDERSTANDING HOW WE THINK..... (PSYCHOLOGY) TO.........HOW THE UNIVERSE COULD HAVE COME ABOUT...... (PHYSICS)......AND .........HOW THINGS REACT (CHEMISTRY) TO..........HOW SO VAST VARIETY OF LIVING THINGS COULD BE FORMED
( BIOLOGY )

........WILL ALL THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DISCARD THEIR OLD 'GLASSES' AND START SEEING THINGS THROUGH THE NEW 'LENSE' NOW?

WILL ALL THE RELIGION LEADERS ADMIT THEIR SHORT-COMINGS (OR SILLINESS)...............OR TWIST AND TURN AROUND .........EVOLVE......FOR CONTINUAL SURVIVAL

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 13:35 | Report Abuse

THIS IS THE DAY

HERE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN CHINESE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-Z3_3eFO8

Sslee

5,432 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-09-11 15:59 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
This one from Malaysia:
https://www.star2.com/people/2018/09/11/kajang-redemption-ex-convict/

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 16:04 | Report Abuse

In Christianity.....he found true love........discovered the strength of true faith

........and was forgiven - given another chance to live a new life

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 16:34 | Report Abuse

Big Thank you to SSLee for sharing the live about Sam.

Tan Koon Swan also turned to Christ after the Pan El debacle. Datuk Chan of Talam also

It is when we are down and out that we need God.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 16:35 | Report Abuse

Engineerprofit

Yes, Calvin wishes all to experience it.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 16:39 | Report Abuse

(So you are wishing that we go down!!????)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 16:44 | Report Abuse

The world itself is just simply too inspiring, fascinating and wonderful....

.......even without considering any spiritual factor)

as long as we see through a childlike lense

Sslee

5,432 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-09-11 17:52 | Report Abuse

Dear EngineeringProfit,
Deng Xiaoping’s “Cat Theory”. “It doesn’t matter if a cat is black or white; as long as it catches mice, it’s a good cat.”

Thus it doesn’t matter whether you profess which religion or no religion; as long as it can inspire you to do good deeds in your life time, it’s a good religion.

“Om mani padme hum". “amen”

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 17:55 | Report Abuse

100% agree

If only our education system can adopt this value........

...for unity

(ending divide and rule)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 17:58 | Report Abuse

With cumulative rm 1 trillion debt......from failing past economic and education system...

....what hooe New Msia can rely on.....

yes.......'Cat Theory'when come to economy and education reform

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 18:08 | Report Abuse

We need to humble ourselves if we want God to exalt us.

We must be poor in spirit if we want to experience heaven's riches

We must realise that we are hapless and undone as far as self salvation is concerned then only we can experience the power of His resurrection

When a person is at the end of the rope and call upon God then he will experience a miracle in his life.

What is impossible with man is possible with

GOD CAN DO ANYTHING IF HE WILLS

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 20:31 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Been praying for much of the day.

Anyone got pray to Jesus?

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-11 20:43 | Report Abuse

God did not promise riches or wealth but salvation to those who believe in Jesus the messiah.

Eph 1:13-14
13 You, too, have heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (from Calvintaneng). When you believed in the Messiah, you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, (Compare)

14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until God redeems his own possession for his praise and glor

What about to those who keep on sinning as Sslee asked.God will simply forgive you as long as you repent again (or ask God for forgivess or mercy). If you did not repent in time when you leave this world, your salvation will be delayed where your sins will have to be purged first.
But still your salvation is guaranteed as promised.

Dear readers, do you know that miracles happen everyday and every where? Most people are still spiritually blind until they hear the gospel and believed. Below is a great miracle of the dancing sun during the feast of the divine mercy in Phillipine.

https://youtu.be/CxYHFhYaAwY

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-11 21:34 | Report Abuse

Hoolahoo, tell your story to kids,may be they will belief you. Salvation my ass.

sell

2,448 posts

Posted by sell > 2018-09-11 21:37 | Report Abuse

Earthquake where and when or fake news?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 21:42 | Report Abuse

See this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHbllF1ArWo

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 21:58 | Report Abuse

Or this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3ortT7WnU

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-11 22:26 | Report Abuse

Watch that......quite entertaining.....

......but the ending was a very disappointing, Calvin

Why everything is written in book?........Ipad now (no technological advancement/upgrade in heaven?? Got TV or Astro or not?)

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 22:43 | Report Abuse

see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7xSCjsg9pg

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-11 22:46 | Report Abuse

SsLee sifu, "My faith teaches me to struggle/wrestling the evil/lust/desire within self and do good deeds in this life time. "

1 question, who decide what is good deed? & by saying that, there need a judge to decide, based on what? who set the rules? some religion said there is karma... does karma has wisdom how it make decision & regulate all this? there is a lot of question involve also.

This struggle/wrestling hor... tell us one thing, there is something inside us, dunno who put it in there, telling us that we are not perfect, we fall short of something, we need to do something about it. and this, to some extend make Man seek for the truth, or God ... then this show the difference between human and other creatures.... all sort of religion come out/ philosophy come out, to search for a perfect life....

if follow the evolution hypothesis, then all this good deeds la, moral la... to the extreme, is of no use & one dun have to feel guilty about what ever wrongs they did, as long as he can survive.... if everybody thinks like that, U can imagine how the world will be... and you can see some evil ppl, they may have less of this struggle, thereby they are capable of doing some very evil things, until we will say " this is not a human anymore"

who define the yardstick, who has the authority, wishdom, capability, to judge? God? or there is actually nothing? so struggle for what?

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-11 22:53 | Report Abuse

actually, U listen to this, may be can have some little understanding...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiX58wswWLw&list=PLYuK-Zc7HM_sDLAtCdTaU3KGqtpQgu5hd

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-11 22:54 | Report Abuse

See Revelation 21 & 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP-SXkwEpkg

Stock Kingdom

1,005 posts

Posted by Stock Kingdom > 2018-09-11 23:36 | Report Abuse

Now Calvin seek for peace at different direction?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-12 09:48 | Report Abuse

Good morning,

Now that Stock market is going into turbulence Calvin urge all to seek higher things of life.

Seek for the kingdom of God

www.chick.com

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-12 09:57 | Report Abuse

Gd mrg all. Calvin good work. Gospel indeed made easy with today's technology ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IftosyEv6qg
I too find it good.

For our reader Sslee, you are indeed not far from the kingdom of God. We all are created by Him to seek and return to Him. That's why feel there is something missing inside us until we found him.

Jer29:13 You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.

Luk 11:19 So I say to you: Keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you.

May God bless you all.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 10:42 | Report Abuse

holahoo sifu, regarding your video clip on the "Sun Miracle" I dun see anything special wor... if it is real, can only say it's the wonder of natural. Btw the natural is the miracle itself...

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 12:20 | Report Abuse

this man, his real life story has been made movies (of corse the movie add salt but he told some ppl privately he has ask the producer not to exaggerate too much)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqkhMPAEgg

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-12 12:45 | Report Abuse

Very good

Hear this testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBctdMqClYI

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 12:51 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng sifu, I dun like see cartoon.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 12:56 | Report Abuse

especially those claim they have been to heaven and hell. That is veli veli rare and have to be careful. Vision may be, and they kenot distinguish. even Paul the apostle dun tok much about it.only one time and he said blur blur..

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-12 12:59 | Report Abuse

Ok this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEhq4XRsisg

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 13:02 | Report Abuse

and hor, he said such a thing he dun brag about it.

“It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.”

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-12 13:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by tksw > Sep 12, 2018 01:02 PM | Report Abuse

and hor, he said such a thing he dun brag about it.

“It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.”

You are correct

We don't emphasis on signs or visions as Satan can counterfeit

OUR STAND IS FIRST ON THE WORD OF GOD - THE BIBLE

However, in these last days God can and do operate by Divine Intervention in certain circumstances

THAT HIS PEROGATIVE

But all must be within the Fundamental Revealed Truth of

1) Christ SonShip and Divinity

2) He was born of a virgin without sin

3) He lived a perfect sinless life while Adam failed.

4) His death was for the sins of all mankind

5) His literal bodily resurrection

6) His ascension of heaven. And He is living to hear & answers prayers

7) The Gift of the Holy Spirit to all who believe in Him as Lord & Saviour

8) His Literal Second Coming again to earth as LORD OF LORDS & KING OF KINGS

See handel's Messiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfyQe1zg4Y

9) The Eternal Bliss of all who accept Jesus Christ & the eternal hell for everyone who chose to reject salvation in Christ

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-12 14:02 | Report Abuse

Tai lou tksw, a clear explanation of dancing sun video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0_ysUivxE

Dear tksw,
I am not a sifu. I am just an ordinary christian trying my best to follow and live the Way, the Truth and the Life of Jesus. I can also assure you that if you believe, listen to Him and follow Him, you can ask Him to show you a dancing sun anywhere anytime, He will show you if he will. Mat 17:20 ...if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to there; and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-12 14:46 | Report Abuse

no la, kennot tahan ppl said God present there...if that is the case, most probably those ppl will blind liao.... kenot tahan with the glory of God one la... so if ppl said see Jesus Christ, I think most probably, given the benefit of doubt, a vision. dun play play with second coming, it's the end of the world liao...

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-12 17:29 | Report Abuse

Yes Tai lou tksw, I have never seen Jesus personally like converted muslim Iman Fatimah did.
Initially I study bible for exam. I was once a great sinner. I too am a converted christian, I read bible like story books and can't grasp the meaning of the gospel messages even though I read them many times.
Only after much later in life that I started to encounter His miracles and my faith in Jesus began to grow. The words in the bible also become very lively and meaningful. Now I have full trust in Him. I know He is omnipresent.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

tksw is correct

GOD'S GLORY SO GREAT EVEN ANGELS CANNOT SEE GOD FACE TO FACE

ANGELS GOT 6 WINGS

2 WINGS TO COVER HIS FACE TO SHIELD HIS EYES FROM THE HOLY GLORY OF GOD

2 WINGS TO COVER HIS FEET TO SHOW HUMILITY

2 WINGS TO FLY AND THAT SHOW THEIR IMPLICITE OBEDIENT TO GOD.

ONLY MEN ARE DISOBEDIENT

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-29 09:39 | Report Abuse

I dont mean to agree/disagree with Newton interpretation of bible. but just to tell ppl that don't use science to tok God. laugh die other ppl. http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/world/when-the-apocalypse-is-due-according-to-isaac-newton/ar-BBNFsVX?li=BBr8Hnu&ocid=DELLDHP17

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-29 09:41 | Report Abuse

beware of any person who said he knows when is the end of world. no one know the exact date, but the day will come.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz