2 people like this.

399 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-09-29 10:36

Sslee

5,432 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-09-10 20:12 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
If things are so simple then those christian state no need to have jail anymore.
Tq

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 20:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin how u know jesus exist. Where is the evidence. I cannot just take bible as evidence. U have no evidence thats why u only refer to what bible say. Rational people need evidence.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-09-10 21:08 | Report Abuse

Praise the Lord..halleluiah!!!

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:11 | Report Abuse

SSLee

Once a while in Christian lands where there were great revivals

There were very few prisoners.

Police idle because few crimes. At court most judges got nothing to do

The revivals of 1873 under Jeremiah Lamphier, The 1859 Revival in Ireland, the 1904/05 Revivals under Evan Roberts in Wales and the revivals under Dr John Sung time.

In these times saloons selling alcohol were closed. People who stole returned the goods. Bad debts were settled and people made restitution

In John Sung time someone returned an egg he stole 16 years ago.

Those were great times indeed

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:17 | Report Abuse

Baskoro,

Faith is a personal matter. How do i know i exist? How do i know Jesus exist?

Well there is a test

IF ANY MAN WILLS TO DO HIS WILL HE SHALL KNOW OF THE DOCTRINE. WHETHER IT BE FROM GOD OR WHETHER I SPEAK FROM MYSELF

IN OTHER WORDS JUST SINCERELY FOLLOW WHAT GOD SAYS IN THE BIBLE.
IF YOU REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND TURN TO JESUS WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SEEK HIM YOU WILL FIND HIM

GOD SAID,

GOD IS A SPIRIT. HE WHO COMES TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS (OF GOD EXISTS). AND THAT GOD IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 21:17 | Report Abuse

Calvin dont bullshit with stories. Only small kids will believe your bed time stories. Give evidence,fossil records,dont lie to your kid with unrational stories.

geary

6,270 posts

Posted by geary > 2018-09-10 21:20 | Report Abuse

Aiyoo...these will lead everybody to No...Where Land...Better stop all these Nonsense...All faith are Equal...No Big...No Small...All the Same... Only Ignorance people make all the differences...!!!

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:21 | Report Abuse

HE WHO COMES TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT GOD EXISTS. AND THAT GOD IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM

I THINK I HAVE TALKED MORE TO GOD THAN ANYONE ELSE IN MY WHOLE LIFE

MAYBE I TALKED TO GOD MORE THAN I TALK TO MY OWN WIFE

SEE WWW.INSPIRETOPRAY.COM

I AM WRITTING THE ABOVE BOOK TO TELL HOW GOD ANSWERS ALL MY PRAYERS FOR OVER 45 YEARS NOW.

STILL GOT MANY CHAPTERS TO WRITE

TO ME JESUS IS MORE REAL THAN ANY I3 FORUMER

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 21:27 | Report Abuse

People will believe if god shows him self. Then everybody will believe,why he is hiding .u show first then belive how can believe first then show.terbalik kawan.

geary

6,270 posts

Posted by geary > 2018-09-10 21:30 | Report Abuse

All Religions are Great...All come to mother Earth to guide Human beings n other beings...God loves Everyone n all living beings. TQ.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:35 | Report Abuse

God already showed Himself in the Person of Jesus Christ. Yet they crucufied him

BECAUSE GOD IS SPIRIT MAN MUST BELIEVE BY FAITH

BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD. FOR HE THAT COMMETH TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS. AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:37 | Report Abuse

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD. AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN. THE MAN CHRIST JESUS

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:38 | Report Abuse

Between men and God is a Big Chasm due to men's sins by his own shortcoming

SO CHRIST IS THE BRIDGE TO GOD

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 21:40 | Report Abuse

Relying on strong faith.......may prove divisive at best

.....invite conflict.....

and wars at worst

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 21:42 | Report Abuse

Why are there millions of children dying every year ? Disease,war ,so god made mistake.send them to earth then oh made a mistake they have to die.if its between god ,human heaven and hell why are there billions of gallaxy,billlions of stars .if there's only earth then it make sense god behind it because law of science will not work.must be supernatural. Now science can explain how universe began,why moon not dropping to earth but apple does.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 21:46 | Report Abuse

baskoro, this is what i was talking about, the reality itself ,our existence and God. We are asking this question bcoz we don't understand. What if reality isn't real, will you still asked this question? What if the illusion that was created and what we see or experienced is something for a purpose.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 21:47 | Report Abuse

i think the first thing to understand the mystery is with understand ourselves first. What are you?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 21:51 | Report Abuse

This is why I'm saying don't put yourself in the circle, be open and search for ans. Religion is the first step but it isn't enough. I give an example, you can run very fast , but I add 100kg to you, then u will say i can't move, is too heavy and after 10 yrs, you still say can't. But for someone who could overcome it, will become stronger and diff, and even with that 100kg on him, is nothing to him. Many ppl stayed in that first step and doesn't evolved beyond it.

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 21:51 | Report Abuse

Can bible explain how and why moon going around the earth .bible only talks about sin becase 2000 years ago sin is the only thing they know. Keppler telescope revealed the exsistace of billions of gallaxy,billions of stars.why the bible did not mention about this?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 21:52 | Report Abuse

what does it means to evolved beyond religion?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 21:54 | Report Abuse

why are there bigotry? Bcoz they are not able to evolved

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 21:57 | Report Abuse

Why children dying and why got galaxies?

Answer:

Children dying and people commiting suicides show a fallen world. A fallen world that needs a Saviour in Jesus Christ

One day Jesus shall return and make all things well again

As to why there are galaxies?
There are not so important as earth

Why earth?
Earth got man

And man was made in the image of God

Think of the Boss who owns an empire. He might own all the planes, the ships and the lands

But he has a baby 3 months old

Now what is more important to him

His assets or his only child who bears his surname?

Or think like this

The whole sahara is desert filled with sand. But there is one Big 100 carat diamond

Which is more valuable?

All the sand or just one diamond?

So is the universe. God sees value on earth because there are 7 billions of His creations who were made in His own image

geary

6,270 posts

Posted by geary > 2018-09-10 21:59 | Report Abuse

Hi... bro's...if you want to see all these stars n galaxies...just clean out all your rubbish in your mind...forget about all those money...stock markets...even girlfriend n boyfriend...it is all inside our mind...no need to go everywhere to find...you will never find it...it is all inside You... hahaha...!!!

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:00 | Report Abuse

BIBLE MENTIONED THAT ABRAHAM CHILDREN WILL BE LIKE THE COUNTLESS STARS IN HEAVEN OR THE UNCOUNTABLE SAND ON THE SEASHORE

GO READ BIBLE YOURSELF OK

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:00 | Report Abuse

hollanking sifu, where got evolution? its just a hypothesis, not law of science.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:04 | Report Abuse

(After about a billion years the sun will become hot enough to boil our oceans)

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:07 | Report Abuse

Don't worry that long

Jesus will soon return to earth again to create a new heaven and new earth

No need the sun anymore as Jesus will be THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

NO MORE SEA ALSO

THERE IS A PURE RIVER THAT RUNS INSIDE THE NEW HERUSALEM.

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:07 | Report Abuse

If u want to explain about god give some rational explantion. Not just 2000 years old book says adam and eve became sinful because ate apple that was prohibited by god,satan trick them,does this story make any sense. Then sent son of god died for our sin.and at the time say your sin is yours others not resposible. If the bible say in the beginning god created big bang and all the matters are formed i will the first one to defend bible. If its only talking about sin from adam and eve than its only bed time story book.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:09 | Report Abuse

THE NEW JERUSALEM IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION BY JESUS IN HEAVEN

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE FROM ALL ETERNITY TO ALL ETERNITY WHOSE MAKER AND BUILDER IS GOD HIMSELF.

AMEN

SO MUCH GOD LIVES US!!

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:09 | Report Abuse

SO GREAT GOD LOVES US. AMEN

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:10 | Report Abuse

not darwin's evolution, is spiritual evolution.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:10 | Report Abuse

baskoro1965 sifu, U tok this moon and earth... is this the finding of Newton's gravity law that explain it? I guest you dun know Sir John Newton is writing theology.... Great Scientist believe in God. they more they find out, the more they dare not said there is no God... because they only FIND OUT... and many ordinary ppl like us, spend whole life study oso dun kenot understand what they tok (science), there is some law and order out there, and man is the one that has the brain to find out and understand this existing law... U think carefully, to believe there is a Creator who design and create all this, or to believe a Big Bang that are no mind...can form this universe which there is some sort of law and order that can be learnt and make use of it... which one need more faith?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:10 | Report Abuse

DARWIN BOOK IS ONLY FAKE THEORY

THE BIBLE IS ROCK SOLID TRUTH

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:11 | Report Abuse

What is the other way round........?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:12 | Report Abuse

Have you ever considered.....

...what if

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:12 | Report Abuse

tksw, have you read about darwin's finding? Darwin's finding is supported by evidence, it isn't just about darwin's finding, the human embryo development showed same thing.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:13 | Report Abuse

but this is from the WORLD, not the spiritual part

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 22:14 | Report Abuse

There are many things pointing that Jesus exist. One of them is our calendar. Jesus was born in the year AD 2018 and anything before that year is called BC (Before Christ).
Bible scriptures of old and new testaments were written by the Hebrew civilization. Archaeologist found evidence of ancient Hebrew civilization as mentioned in the bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv_4x1xHPw

Scientific prove that God exist according to the bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbiS6fWr1Kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:15 | Report Abuse

Sometimes.....

....reality is hard to believe

while......

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:16 | Report Abuse

baskoro1965 sifu, U tok this moon and earth... is this the finding of Newton's gravity law that explain it? I guest you dun know Sir Isaac Newton is 农田oni a great scientist, but also a theologian.... Great Scientist believe in God. they more they find out, the more they dare not said there is no God... because they only FIND OUT... and many ordinary ppl like us, spend whole life study oso dun kenot understand what they tok (science), there is some law and order out there, and man is the one that has the brain to find out and understand this existing law... U think carefully, to believe there is a Creator who design and create all this, or to believe a Big Bang that are no mind...can form this universe which there is some sort of law and order that can be learnt and make use of it... which one need more faith? If Sir Issac Newton is alive today and see you use his moon and earth to tok about God, he probably will kick your buttock... kakaka

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:20 | Report Abuse

U dun believe you go check out about Newton, and not only Newton, Pascal, and many other great scientist... they are true believer of God.. dun play play...

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:22 | Report Abuse

holahoo sifu, no science can prove God la... they can even prove your great grand father exist...

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:22 | Report Abuse

Tksw,its true those days of newton era they believe in god.gallieo said earth goes around the sun just like all other planets,he was put to stand trial because going against christian believe. which says sun going around earth becase god created the earth so earth must be in the centre.why did they did that even gallieo was right. Einstien master of relativety did not believe in god. Your gps in your hp its einstien genius thinking. Now u telling me sin from adam and eve. How can u compare a genius with evidence and a sin story from bible.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:23 | Report Abuse

Sometimes.....it os easier to believe the unproven

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:23 | Report Abuse

(...than the proven)

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:24 | Report Abuse

I'm not surprised if great scientists believe in God the more they progressed bcoz their finding lead them to a conclusion, can something so orderly, that can be put into formulas or the complexity of things be an act of accident? Bcoz these things show high intelligence,which even we can't understand how they worked.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:25 | Report Abuse

science has its scope or limitation, can only cover those things that you can do experiment (repeat) things that cannot repeat, science kenot. strickly speaking," prove" because kenot do experiment

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:26 | Report Abuse

science show what can be proven, BUT what about things which can't be proven or have not yet proven. The findings of man is just a very very small part of what is out there.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz