2 people like this.

399 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-09-29 10:36

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:28 | Report Abuse

Now, we only believe in what we can see or feel, so creatures that fulfilled this criteria is considered as real BUT what if there are beings which can't be seen or feel through normal senses? Is it possible? Bcoz we only have such senses, there is a possibility there are things which we don't know actually exist.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:31 | Report Abuse

there is something ppl called reality shift, it showed that the world is not as solid as ppl think. This reality shift is very hard to prove exist BUT i have experienced it before and is quite similar to what others who experienced it been saying.

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:31 | Report Abuse

So if no answer must be god? Why not allien with high inteligence. Why science is wonderful,because u can test to prove it, if just take the bible and say all this because its written in the bible u just blindly beleive?

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 22:31 | Report Abuse

Bible is not a story book or a history book but a book of life! It stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
Scientific facts in the Bible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2sMJMXDiH4

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:31 | Report Abuse

baskoro

galileo met the Catholic Pope that did not read his Bible properly. That is why those who truely know their Bibles the Pope called them protestants

The Bible proves that the earth is spherical

As for big bang theory? it is science fiction

ONLY THE BIBLE RECORD IS TRUE

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:32 | Report Abuse

so why this reality shift happening? I suspect is the decaying or malfunctioning of the consciousness.

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:35 | Report Abuse

Big bang is fiction?. Oh dear no wonder u are sticking to bible and sin stories.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:35 | Report Abuse

so what is the definition of an alien? something from another planet or something u have never seen before?

From the spiritual...., perhaps the explanation is it is not in the script bcoz it doesnt served the purposed

From science, it depends on what u think is alien. What if there are creatures that exists in the world that we live in, but just that we don't have the senses to acknowledged their existence.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:38 | Report Abuse

baskoro sifu, U must understand, bible not science text book ler, it dun tok science, and the gallieo case... I can only said those ppl jilakak, U must know that's why protestant come out from Chatolic... cos it is rotten already, As for Einstien, U sure he did not believe in God meh? may be he didnt but I think he may not believe in Christian's believe, but if I am not mistaken he believe existence of God. I guess at least he dare not say no God. and hor... I just tell dun use science to tok about God... if there is one. He must be greater than science ler... U know what I am trying to say or not?

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:39 | Report Abuse

With all the technology and information on your finger tips,u say big bang a fiction? Dont tell this to a science educated student,they will laugh at your poor knowledge of science.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:41 | Report Abuse

I don't think Einstein doesn't believe in God but his perception of God could be very diff from most.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:42 | Report Abuse

Haha!

I am a pure science student with double maths

I believe that A VERY INTELLIGENT GOD CREATED THIS WORLD

Scientists who believe in creation are also many

ALL THINGS WE SEE IN THE UNIVERSE ARE BY DESIGN.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:42 | Report Abuse

einstein he himself believe time and space is an illusion,so does he believe existence of God?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin, if you can win this argument .....based on your unscientific method of reasoning ........

.....you can never prove other religions are fake

im fact, they could be proven as truth.......based on your.....

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:46 | Report Abuse

Tksw,thats why i said bible is story book, only talking about sin, when science say something they say wrong but they cant explain either. How can robot reach mars without science.? Everything god created finish story,these are lazy people thinking.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:49 | Report Abuse

Sometimes you got.no option........

.......when you must.....want to.....or choose to..... believe the beginning was ...

.....nothing so violent as the big bang.......

you just......

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 22:50 | Report Abuse

I sometimes thinks hor... if I live in the Galleo days. I may oso one of the ppl that attacking some of the scientist. not oni me, I think you oso. I said so because, if one day, U find the scientist who live nearby, cut the corpse and take out their heart, their lungs and body parts to study, and wanna cut ppl alive... I think I may oso treat them like monster and screaming and tell everybody to gather and go hunt them down...
but today, with better knowledge, we know these are scientist that make today's medical advances possible... their students are doctors that treat patients.

but even today, there are still some restriction to govern what this scientist can do.... they cannot simply use human to do experiment, I heard. need a lot of regulation

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:50 | Report Abuse

So calvin u passed your school by studying bible or science? If bible u might not reach high school.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:50 | Report Abuse

Einstein is not an atheist but at best an agnostic

The greek word theist means God. The a in front negates it. So any greek word with an a infront negates it

Atheist means no god

Agnostic comes from two words

a = no
knowledge = knowledge

Eistein is more an agnostic. In later life he believes in some form of God. But the sad thing is he does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ for salvation. So sorry for him.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 22:52 | Report Abuse

He supposed to cultivate Judaism.....no?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:54 | Report Abuse

I may win an arguement but so what. I might still lose you guys to hell.

That would be the saddest thing

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 22:55 | Report Abuse

as for what this world or worlds created for, i suspect is some sort of experience and learning ground.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:56 | Report Abuse

It is no use if you have the knowledge of this world without knowing the Creator God Himself

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 22:56 | Report Abuse

If einstien believed in god or jesus we will be still riding donkeys.

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 22:58 | Report Abuse

No he said he still believe in some sort of God but he fell short.

As for you better read this www.chick.com

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 23:02 | Report Abuse

Faith is a personal matter

It is you who must give an account eventually

AND AS IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER THIS THE JUDGEMENT

HEAVEN OR HELL IS YOUR OWN CHOICE

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 23:02 | Report Abuse

Even if he believed in god he did not use bible stories to explain about universe.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:03 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

if you must choose......as a parent......only one option....

.....whether to let your children have just the knowledge about God..

or worldly scientific knowledge

which one you choose?

AND......if you rule a country.......and want it to prosper

......and you can only fund......either increasing God's knowledge ....

scientific knowledge

......among your people?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 23:04 | Report Abuse

The question for baskoro is

YOU HAVE TO DECIDE FOR YOUR OWN SELF

read this first www.chick.com

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 23:06 | Report Abuse

baskoro1965 sifu, told you lok, bible dun tok science correct or wrong lok, it is the ppl who think that bible says that and go fight the scientist lok. Scientist came out with hypothesis than they try to explain the phenomenon using their hypothesis, they then got to set up a controlled environment to do experience to prove their hypothesis. they didnt create the law of science, but merely find out... U see, how this law exist? can calculate one wor... can be apply to do many things that amaze ppl until ppl think science is so great and can explain every thing, and start to think that human is so great, can kick God aside. but hor, U think properly, human really so great meh? if follow what Darwin said, human great great great x grandfather could be a monkey...this is actually worse than what Bible say human is a being created in the image of God (but sin la... so become monkey liao after they think they great and their science knowlege make them try to explain they are monkeys or even worst, an amoeba)

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 23:07 | Report Abuse

The Pope did lots of terrible things during the Spanish inquisituon. So many protestants were killed.

So what?

No one is infallible.

All must have to give answers to God

THE VERY BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO RESISTED THE POPE ARE NOW ALL IN HEAVEN

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO HEAVEN OK

WWW.CHICK.COM

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 23:08 | Report Abuse

I have decided long ago,science is the most beautiful thing for me,if god exist i am pretty sure its not like all the holy scriptures explain about god.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:10 | Report Abuse

Any evidence for 'going to heaven'?

calvintaneng

54,910 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 23:10 | Report Abuse

Engineerprofit

I allowed my son to study in Spore school which taught evolution.

But he is a Christian who believes in the rapture.

Now he is A DOCTOR

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:13 | Report Abuse

What if you can only one for him?

knowledge about science or God?

Which one

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:15 | Report Abuse

yes......what if we now prove that it was a great mistake taht human created religions.and God?

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 23:17 | Report Abuse

Speedy Boy, ya la, so you can see what is sin... and whether it is important to tok sin or not. now ppl dun wanna tok sin, want tok science and now use science to say man marry man, woman marry woman. Actually hor, if there is no God and He didn't lay down some rules to show you what is sin... and you believe in evolution, U practically can do anything and dun tok moral... as long as you can fight and win those oppose you... and you know we cannot like that, like that the world will be in chaos... and actually it is in chaaos, because we disagree that powerful ppl can do anything he likes, but when we got power, we are the first one to want to do anything we like, that's may be the reason why we like to watch super-hero movie, and even in investing world, ppl want to call himself super-investor, kakaka

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:17 | Report Abuse

(How can we undo.......delearn......and start things right?(

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:19 | Report Abuse

What if religion is synonym to corruption?

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 23:22 | Report Abuse

Tksw,why are u ashamed if we share a common ancestor with apes. It should make u more loving to animals. Humans are another species in this world with common ancestor,all species will die someday. Humans need to find another world so that we wont go extint. If we just believe tsunami,earth quake and other disaster happen because god did it,then we will be doomed forever.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:22 | Report Abuse

What if religion is synonym to egoism?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:23 | Report Abuse

What if apes were our long forgotten distant cousins?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:24 | Report Abuse

What if religion is syononym to child abuse?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:25 | Report Abuse

What if religion is synonym to state fund abuse?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:25 | Report Abuse

What if sciemce is the solution to everything?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:27 | Report Abuse

What if all the existing holy scripts cannot stand the scrutiny of science?

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-09-10 23:28 | Report Abuse

pulak planet of the apes...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 23:29 | Report Abuse

What of religion is synonym to cruelty/discrimination towards science?

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 23:33 | Report Abuse

Speedy Boy sifu, soli la... actually whole world oso against God, kakaka but hor, I dun think China is atheist nation lor, they peaceful or not not because of the Communist teaching which use Darwin Evolution argument. & if you live in second world war time, you will veli hate the Japanese lor, and if you live in Mao-Tze Dong time, U probably hate those Communist Chinese that claim that they are atheist lor... U see, if we spin from Darwin's argument, the strongest and suitable one survive, the weak shall perish, than killing and abuse the weak one is the law...and the world will be better by doing so... no? what is the difference in killing a human and an animal?

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 23:38 | Report Abuse

Natural selection is not kill another to survive. Its how species adapt to the enviroment.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz