22 comment(s). Last comment by moneykj 2019-03-13 13:00

BenPg

211 posts

Posted by BenPg > 2019-03-11 06:18 | Report Abuse

Yes, stop being destructive. Working together is the right strategy for success

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-11 07:17 | Report Abuse

All the famous n popular sifus in i3 never ever comment or give their FA views on my blogs except sifu calvintaneng.
Time to work in team, tuan.tuan n puan.puan.
Play what the mkt forces want to play not our favorite stocks.

Dear sifu Philip, u have great stocks. At their right timing to buy, I will be the 1st to shout v very LOUD, promise !

Sslee

4,786 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-11 07:28 | Report Abuse

Dear PureBULL,
I actually have a last slide to show for my presentation during Investment Bloggers day but some-how I did not show it. Here the last slide.

A Big Thank You
I would like to thank the organizer for giving me the opportunity to share my presentation with you. I’m grateful to i3 bloggers and commentators for sharing their knowledge in i3 because Knowledge, if kept to your-self, has no value. Only by sharing, we create the value. Let’s build a community of Giant Redwoods in i3 where we support and hold up each other.
Thank you
In giving we receive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTZUAIHKbo

P/S: Don’t let our big ego and vested interest get into our way of speaking the truth and sharing our knowledge.

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-11 07:35 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,
Great stocks when they come, we must take risk there. Their returns r so GOOD.
Last year I missed at right timing on AHEALTH n GCB, bcos of ge n the mkt crashing thereafter.

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-03-11 07:43 | Report Abuse

Yes sifu pureBULL is chun chun on Oil & Gas Bull run time!!

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-11 07:48 | Report Abuse

TQ kamsia ribuan terima kasih sifu calvintaneng,
U were 1st in Msia mkt to begin shouting OnG Theme Play, that was simply amazing...
I love your e n e, encouraging n empowering words...

Sslee

4,786 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-11 07:59 | Report Abuse

Dear PureBULL,
The reason I do not show the last slide is become I know all the attendees were fire up by Mr. Koon on Dayang. I tell the truth that I kept 1/3 of my portfolio for trading theme play purpose and now O&G is on bull run. So go trade some O&G stocks if you want but remember no ‘Sailang” and plan your exit before Mr. Koon sell and no average down with margin finance.

Thank you.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2019-03-11 08:05 | Report Abuse

Sslee recommend insas

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-11 08:17 | Report Abuse

Like many, I am v focus. I spend lots of time doing research n analysis.
Whatever stocks I decide to buy, Must go up asap if not cut loss is the solution n move on...
I never talk abt FA. That's WHY members here never bother abt me.
I was 1 of 2 chosen from MU batch to do Corporate Planning, to do M&A, detail mkt feasibility studies with DCF cash flow, IRR, pay back period etc, expansion advice of factory capacity with HL group. I learned n knew a little bit of FA. I found this is not an edge going into stock mkt.

Simple Q increasing PAT is edi a strong catalyst for stocks to fly.

CAR Theme Play could come not long from now.
Pple edi bought n owned their houses. For 3 yrs housing mkt is bad = People have lots of money to spend on cars.
MBMR, 1st choice.

Bull

1,361 posts

Posted by Bull > 2019-03-11 08:27 | Report Abuse

TP 1.0 load before it is too late ! Follow calvin ... best in i3

WHY CYCLICAL MASTEEL (5098) - Master of Long Steel Will Go into A Cyclical Rebound, Calvin Tan Research

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/197158.jsp

Sslee

4,786 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-11 08:55 | Report Abuse

Dear John Lu,
I promote wonderful company TIMECOM Hahaha.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/196085.jsp

So no more “Sailang” in Melawar. Now become Calvintaneng’s GF and Huat Huat together on 0&G bull run. But remember to support Calvintaneng’s old lover INSAS before Feb 2020.

Thank you.

UnicornP

2,748 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-03-11 09:59 | Report Abuse

Buy together-gether, but when sell evryone gets selfish. hahaha

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-03-11 17:37 | Report Abuse

Hi guys

Today got profit taking

Should be Ok as OnG Bull Theme still in tact for THESE VERY STRONG REASONS

1) PETRONAS HAS INCREASED CAPEX FOR O&G THIS YEAR TO OVER RM50 BILLIONS

OF WHICH RM15 BILLIONS WILL BE FOR MALAYSIAN UPSTREAM PLAYERS

LAST YEAR WAS RM11.5 BILLIONS

SO THERE IS AN INCREASE OF 30% THIS YEAR!!!

VERY GOOD FOR OGSE & UPSTREAM PLAYERS

2) OIL RIGS WILL INCREASE FROM CURRENT 15 IN YEAR 2018 TO 25 or Up to 29 OIL RIGS THIS YEAR OF 2019

SO OIL RIGS WILL INCREASE BY 40% TO AS MANY AS 93%

ONE GREAT OIL RIG PLAYER IS VELESTO (5423) OR FORMERLY CALLED UMW O&G

I SUGGEST TAKE SOME PROFIT FROM THOSE WHICH ALREADY RUN UP A LOT

AND BUY SOME VELESTO WHILE STILL DIRT CHEAP BELOW 30 SEN

VELESTO (5423) UMW O&G WAS ONCE TRADED AS HIGH AS RM4.63 in YEAR 2014

SO WHEN IT REBOUND UPWARD IT MIGHT SPRING A VERY VERY BIG SURPRISE!!!

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-12 07:21 | Report Abuse

It's PRICE appreciation of stocks that make us RICH, none others.
Dividends r for good pocket expenses. Once declared, it's adjusted in the PRICE.
WHY players r not bother about PRICE movement? Many do so much homework on the co n neglect the PRICE trend, so pathetic.

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-03-12 07:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by PureBULL . > Mar 12, 2019 07:21 AM | Report Abuse

It's PRICE appreciation of stocks that make us RICH, none others.
Dividends r for good pocket expenses. Once declared, it's adjusted in the PRICE.
WHY players r not bother about PRICE movement? Many do so much homework on the co n neglect the PRICE trend, so pathetic.

Very good morning to sifu pureBULL

Correct,

Dividend is important only in bear market times when all stocks are depressed.

In O&G Bull market like now MUST SELL STAID DIVIDEND STOCKS & SWITCH TO BULL STOCKS THAT CAN RISE 100% TO 200%

AFTER THIS SUPER BULL PHASE OVER THEN SWITCH BACK TO DIVIDEND STOCKS

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 07:47 | Report Abuse

I recommend you read this, it is one of the principle reasons I gave up on trading strategies in the 90's based purely on price trend, arbitrage and momentum.

I totally agree, as a minority shareholder, you can only look to the stock price appreciation and dividend yield to make you rich.

However, momentum investing involves dealing with EMOTION. As you would have probably noticed by now, emotions are something that I find hard to control sometimes, especially in investing.

I thus seek to take it out of my system, and focus on concentrated investing in businesses where I can go to Pulau Sipadan, dive and fish for months on end, or go to my farm and replant my oil palm and pineapples without looking at the stock price ticker every few minutes.

The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

If I have to work so hard, monitor so closely every hour every day, just to squeeze in a few more percentage points, might as well read more on co business growth long term, concentrate my investments, and monitor closely every quarter instead.

It's pathethic I know, but I do well for myself. I have yet to cut loss or margin call, so that lack of stress there has to mean something, right?

>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/longtermcapital.asp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 10:18 | Report Abuse

The problem is that u have not master the other way of art of making money in stock, although u have tried but u have failed, that does not mean other people who have more inclination than u will not succeed mah..!!

U can stick to your successful formula, but do not & never belittle others mah, ask yourself if the other formula is a failure, why there are still so much followers leh ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 07:47 AM | Report Abuse

I recommend you read this, it is one of the principle reasons I gave up on trading strategies in the 90's based purely on price trend, arbitrage and momentum.

I totally agree, as a minority shareholder, you can only look to the stock price appreciation and dividend yield to make you rich.

However, momentum investing involves dealing with EMOTION. As you would have probably noticed by now, emotions are something that I find hard to control sometimes, especially in investing.

I thus seek to take it out of my system, and focus on concentrated investing in businesses where I can go to Pulau Sipadan, dive and fish for months on end, or go to my farm and replant my oil palm and pineapples without looking at the stock price ticker every few minutes.

The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

If I have to work so hard, monitor so closely every hour every day, just to squeeze in a few more percentage points, might as well read more on co business growth long term, concentrate my investments, and monitor closely every quarter instead.

It's pathethic I know, but I do well for myself. I have yet to cut loss or margin call, so that lack of stress there has to mean something, right?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 10:22 | Report Abuse

Furthermore i notice Philip has this gambling characteristic inherent in him, thus it is not really advisable for him to try any other way of investment other than stick to his try & tested method, at least when he lose, he don lose so much mah.....!!

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-03-12 10:40 | Report Abuse

Dear sifu stockraider,
U access n say it ALL.

Am a talent scouter, the 1st to acknowledge n promote Philip, a talent in i3 but certainly not a perfect type. He's so good, only 1 in 1 million can do his way esply having to know so so MUCH. Nobody can learn from him or warren B.

There r 4 places/ways to making money in KLSE.
Philip focuses on the # 1, the best i.e.
Perpetual Growing Stocks,
just like engine fellows learned abt perpetual moving machine.

My strategy is so simple n can also get into his class of stocks n all 4 ways, some more at Right Timing.

Isn't that WONDERFUL ?

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-13 08:57 | Report Abuse

Don't worry about missing the Next New Thing. Avoiding mistakes and danger zones is more important for long term investment performance.

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2019-03-13 13:00 | Report Abuse

You all can mabuk in O&G. For short term I only concentrate my fire power in Redton. 50% in 3 days good enough or not?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz