2 people like this.

110 comment(s). Last comment by Choivo Capital 2019-05-23 11:47

iamnew

29 posts

Posted by iamnew > 2019-04-07 00:06 | Report Abuse

Again Nothing will happen when you report.

Sour grapes are those who blame the 3IB's.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 05:38 | Report Abuse

I didn't know you need credibility before you can disagree with someone.

siradrian

51 posts

Posted by siradrian > 2019-04-07 05:54 | Report Abuse

At least Choivo didn't recommend stocks that trapped ppl... David 's HENGYUAN really a death trap many are still licking their wound

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 06:03 | Report Abuse

Ah, no wonder you know so little.

You don't need credibility to disagree, but you need credibility when you talk down to others and act as if your investment acumen is far superior to others.

Nyet?

>>>>>>>
I didn't know you need credibility before you can disagree with someone

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 06:16 | Report Abuse

Talk down as in like saying 'Ah, no wonder you know so little. '?

CharlesT

14,630 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2019-04-07 06:30 | Report Abuse

David's dcf model in valueing Heng Yuan.is a classic...

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 06:38 | Report Abuse

Didn't know someone can talk down just because they have credibility. Classical ego.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-04-07 09:36 | Report Abuse

talk about ego no one can beat choivo boy

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-04-07 09:43 | Report Abuse

natural rules in the game of life....equality/fairness....

what you expect others to do is expected from you by other before they can consider your expectations...

even animal kingdom has these unwritten rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-04-07 09:46 | Report Abuse

your own behaviour has to be consistent with what you expect from others

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2019-04-07 09:54 | Report Abuse

yes ,probability. As what Confucious said, DO not do unto others what you do not wish others do unto you. 己所勿欲,勿施於人.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-07 10:00 | Report Abuse

to put other people money in Opensys requires more regulations and more enforcements.....I think.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-04-07 10:25 | Report Abuse

And Risky Yeo cant even answer my question as well with his buffetology...

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 10:29 | Report Abuse

You like arguing for arguing sake. Same like choivo. Always have always will. Worse though because you don't even have any real results to base your disagreements upon. At least choivo has a portfolio so you can tell he was wrong. You on the other hand, just enjoy yapping. Everyone's investment is bad in your eyes. But what constitutes a good investment, you don't even know. That's what credibility is.

That is why you enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing.
>>>>>

Ricky Yeo Didn't know someone can talk down just because they have credibility. Classical ego.
07/04/2019 6:38 AM

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-07 10:54 | Report Abuse

Its knowledge, integrity and grit.

Philips has all 3.....

ricky has knowledge and integrity but knows nothing of his grit.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/qqq3/200643.jsp

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 11:36 | Report Abuse

Didn't know you have a question for me Connie.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 11:37 | Report Abuse

Never said every investment is bad in my eyes so don't put thing in my mouth okay?

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

Keep it easy, someone said Dayang is a buy, someone else disagree, that's it. If one have problem with a person's attitude, that is your problem, not the market's problem.

Posted by TalkOnlymeh > 2019-04-07 11:54 | Report Abuse

Choivo cant take risk at all.
All he want is safe safe invesment.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 12:00 | Report Abuse

this is a stock investment forum. if you have a disagreement, instead of just yapping, put in a proper reasoning why you think it is so, show some examples that you have personally come across, and how you would invest based on your past results. if you just keep yapping and talking noise, it is like choivo (worse because he charges rm5K for his non-results based "advise"). no help, no value to the public. put your investment theory in front at least, so we can base the quality of you disagreements in lieu of your PAST INVESTMENT results.

Oh wait, you dont have any.

ergo. argue for arguments sake.

in other words you are a troll. I have a problem with TROLLS.

a more articulate troll than stoneraider perhaps, but a troll nonetheless. exactly like jonathan cho yi kit. at least he posts up his portfolio results so you can recognize if he is a growing troll, or just a trolling troll.

We can compare David's jaks article versus his hengyuan call to evaluate the quality of his information.

You and your musingzebra articles, are just another informercial.

>>>>>>>
someone else disagree, that's it. If one have problem with a person's attitude, that is your problem, not the market's problem.

Posted by PotentialGhost > 2019-04-07 12:02 | Report Abuse

Ricky yeo shut up la you , full mouth of theory , see you also vomit.

This Ricky yeo last time very plp kyy . Laugh died me . Just like a dog . Stop barking in i3klse .hahaha .hey dog ricky stop barking.i still have your photo dog face dog brain

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 12:06 | Report Abuse

U need to understand your interpretation of a troll is a valid arguement just that u disagree & label it a troll loh...!!

There are 2 side of a coin, thats why u have an arguement and debate, in a way there are validity u can obvious pinpoint on both side of the message loh...!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > Apr 7, 2019 12:00 PM | Report Abuse

this is a stock investment forum. if you have a disagreement, instead of just yapping, put in a proper reasoning why you think it is so, show some examples that you have personally come across, and how you would invest based on your past results. if you just keep yapping and talking noise, it is like choivo (worse because he charges rm5K for his non-results based "advise"). no help, no value to the public. put your investment theory in front at least, so we can base the quality of you disagreements in lieu of your PAST INVESTMENT results.

Oh wait, you dont have any.

ergo. argue for arguments sake.

in other words you are a troll. I have a problem with TROLLS.

a more articulate troll than stoneraider perhaps, but a troll nonetheless. exactly like jonathan cho yi kit. at least he posts up his portfolio results so you can recognize if he is a growing troll, or just a trolling troll.

We can compare David's jaks article versus his hengyuan call to evaluate the quality of his information.

You and your musingzebra articles, are just another informercial.

>>>>>>>
someone else disagree, that's it. If one have problem with a person's attitude, that is your problem, not the market's problem.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-04-07 12:06 | Report Abuse

In i3 like use ‘trap’. When counter make money, promoter is god. When counter lose money, promoter set a trap.

By this definition, when RCE and Opensys fall, choivo will be accused of setting trap. That day will come. Just not yet his turn now.

—————

Posted by siradrian > Apr 7, 2019 5:54 AM | Report Abuse

At least Choivo didn't recommend stocks that trapped ppl...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 12:09 | Report Abuse

Commercially this what the majority i3 members want that is to make monies mah....!!

That is obvious truth loh...!! Just like company u measure it by its profit & loss statement mah...!!

Posted by i3Value > Apr 7, 2019 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

In i3 like use ‘trap’. When counter make money, promoter is god. When counter lose money, promoter set a trap.

By this definition, when RCE and Opensys fall, choivo will be accused of setting trap. That day will come. Just not yet his turn now.

—————

Posted by siradrian > Apr 7, 2019 5:54 AM | Report Abuse

At least Choivo didn't recommend stocks that trapped ppl...

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-04-07 12:09 | Report Abuse

Philip, Sunday afternoon relax. Dont get worked up by trolls. They achieve objective when they get on your nerves

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 12:17 | Report Abuse

The problem is that Philip always get very work up loh...!!

Why leh ??

He is not flexible enough to hear both side as a judge loh..!!

He need to understand they are always 2 side of the arguement loh..!!

Thats why stock mkt u have a buyer & seller and a matching price mah..!!
The buyer think it is good ...thats why buy.
The seller think it is worthwhile to sell.

The matching price is both buyer & seller agree that the price is worth to buy & sell mah....!!

Thats a reason in i3 don get consensus and u always get disagreement mah..!!

Posted by i3Value > Apr 7, 2019 12:09 PM | Report Abuse

Philip, Sunday afternoon relax. Dont get worked up by trolls. They achieve objective when they get on your nerves

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 12:28 | Report Abuse

see, another troll in stockraider. He makes it worse when he copy paste entire past comments to fill up his comments to block out other people. what he doesn't realize is he just talks the same nonsense over and over using similar words. I give him 5 minutes before he pollutes this thread with new (repeated everywhere) comments on his 3 yrs 3 months SAPNRG 70 billion RM3 strategy.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 12:32 | Report Abuse

U talk big & have big egoistic meh ??

Ask yourself 1st how well your QL is doing against insas and mnrb b4 u try to talk big me 1st loh...!!

Do not try to simply rundown...U r not up to mark yet mah...!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > Apr 7, 2019 12:28 PM | Report Abuse

see, another troll in stockraider. He makes it worse when he copy paste entire past comments to fill up his comments to block out other people. what he doesn't realize is he just talks the same nonsense over and over using similar words. I give him 5 minutes before he pollutes this thread with new (repeated everywhere) comments on his 3 yrs 3 months SAPNRG 70 billion RM3 strategy.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 12:39 | Report Abuse

your mnrb + insas is less than 15% of QL market cap. and you dont even invest in either of them, as your foaming spamming of SAPE everywhere is showing. trolls like to compare 3 months result and say their investing is working. I'm looking at 2+ years remember as per your challenge? give you a chance, as 10 years results nothing much to say la. we know who winning.

But more importantly, notice who doesn't go around spamming their investment thesis on every page? I'm confident in my investments, unlike office boy trolls.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 12:43 | Report Abuse

But whatever u say we are still well ahead loh...!!

If make monies is like your logic big cap....then everybody just buy maybank loh....!!

I think u r not so stupid to come up with such a senseless arguement but i m wrong loh...!!

Your ego & arrogance affected u loh....!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > Apr 7, 2019 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

your mnrb + insas is less than 15% of QL market cap. and you dont even invest in either of them, as your foaming spamming of SAPE everywhere is showing. trolls like to compare 3 months result and say their investing is working. I'm looking at 2+ years remember as per your challenge? give you a chance, as 10 years results nothing much to say la. we know who winning.

But more importantly, notice who doesn't go around spamming their investment thesis on every page? I'm confident in my investments, unlike office boy trolls.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 12:51 | Report Abuse

Would you go around asking everyone who agree with what David wrote to state their reasoning why they agree? If you didn't then why would you require anyone who disagree to state their own reasoning?

Oh musingzebra is infomercial, I disagree. Should you state your reasoning just so I don't consider you a troll? I have a problem with troll too. Calling musingzebra as infomercial WITHOUT STATING REASONING definitely has zero value to the public.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 12:54 | Report Abuse

oh by the way, musingzebra is full of investment theory. I welcome you to tear them apart.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 12:58 | Report Abuse

see... arguing for arguments sake. if you agree with david, why would you state more reasoning? that is pure trolling.

agree means agree la. what other meaning can it be?

It is when you disagree then you have an ALTERNATIVE VIEW.

ALTERNATIVE VIEWS should at least be expanded upon. David has the courtesy to share his original views, should't you extend the courtesy of rebutting it if you don't agree it is of value?

that is like that fat bully in school always going duh! you stupid and dumb! har har!

How is that constructive criticism?

Or does troll land for choivo and risky yeo only entail criticism, without the words constructive?

Maybe you and stoneraider should hang out more often, neither make any sense most of the time.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:02 | Report Abuse

Why? I fully agree.

It is full of theories and quotes by OTHER investment managers with results (not you).

Book recommendations by other writers (not YOU).

Investment lessons by other people (not YOU).

aka INFORMERCIAL.

I challenge you to read the blog by felicity. so full of freshness and quality of thought process (and real world investment).

>>>>>
oh by the way, musingzebra is full of investment theory. I welcome you to tear them apart.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:03 | Report Abuse

Is this how risky yeo makes money? by joining his book club?

OK. sign me up. how much you going to charge me?

>>>>>>
I have read many books over the years. And forgot 90% of them. So I rely on notecard, journal, marginalia, and writing to remember all the big ideas. Now I am compiling this knowledge before turning it into 500 most important lessons in investing. This is a work in progress. If you are interested to receive a copy, please leave me your detail.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 13:04 | Report Abuse

Agree is relative it does not mean u must be 100% agree mah...!!

People just like to give u balance opinion....!!

Are u so childish to think like these and most likely U r a dictator in your family loh...!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > Apr 7, 2019 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

see... arguing for arguments sake. if you agree with david, why would you state more reasoning? that is pure trolling.

agree means agree la. what other meaning can it be?

It is when you disagree then you have an ALTERNATIVE VIEW.

ALTERNATIVE VIEWS should at least be expanded upon. David has the courtesy to share his original views, should't you extend the courtesy of rebutting it if you don't agree it is of value?

that is like that fat bully in school always going duh! you stupid and dumb! har har!

How is that constructive criticism?

Or does troll land for choivo and risky yeo only entail criticism, without the words constructive?

Maybe you and stoneraider should hang out more often, neither make any sense most of the time.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:07 | Report Abuse

Troll shut up. Your comment makes zero sense whatsover. another troll who likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

Hey. Im still waiting on your spam on why SAPE is a good investment. Why so slow? need to warm up engine is it?

>>>>>

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 13:11 | Report Abuse

Interesting for you to say that. Maybe you should give me an idea that doesn't build upon someone else's idea. As if boom you born into this world with your own original idea. Felicity doesn't refer to someone in his blog doesn't mean he thought out everything on his own right? Like everything just appear suddenly.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 13:11 | Report Abuse

Is it troll of different opinion leh ??

Dictator like u cannot stand a losing arguement will use troll to try to shut ur opponent up loh..!!

Raider is not impress loh....!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > Apr 7, 2019 1:07 PM | Report Abuse

Troll shut up. Your comment makes zero sense whatsover. another troll who likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

Hey. Im still waiting on your spam on why SAPE is a good investment. Why so slow? need to warm up engine is it?

>>>>>

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-07 13:13 | Report Abuse

raider is out of control.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:16 | Report Abuse

http://www.intellecpoint.com/p/position.html

I suggest you read HER investment blog and compare it to yours. You obviously have not read anything and only like to obliviate whatever your don't like.

Her blog is based on the real world, what she reads, what she understands and she adds her results into a properly documented investment portfolio with tangible results.

RESULTS ARE AN INDICATOR OF ABILITY.

So when she comments, I listen 3 times.

>>>>>>>
Interesting for you to say that. Maybe you should give me an idea that doesn't build upon someone else's idea. As if boom you born into this world with your own original idea. Felicity doesn't refer to someone in his blog doesn't mean he thought out everything on his own right? Like everything just appear suddenly.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-07 13:21 | Report Abuse

I had read her blog. And what is there to compare? I have my own way of writing, do I have to write like her to increase my credibility in the small world of i3? I enjoy writing about worldly wisdom and mental models. IF you prefer her way of writing, good for you.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-04-07 13:23 | Report Abuse

when i say something like if you bought a share today and tmr it gone up 500%, by using value investing logic, value doesnt create out from thin air or just one night, so those are consider as speculative profit, are you going to refund your profit to your IB as those are your so called unethical profit made from market. jon and ricky can't answer me...

Both of them hiding their fat sorry ass behind their monitor.....

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-04-07 13:24 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

If the thought process or how to articulate yours thought into paper then Choi had done a good job. If the learning is what you are craving for then KCChong and Ricky Yeo blogs articles are very useful for learning the concept. If you want tips on the next hot stocks then I rate KoonBee, David and Icon8888 for you. If you want to spread your portfolio risk then calvintaneng. If you want to hold stocks for long term than Philip and 3iii and the last one if you like to talk cock then quack quack quack is the perfect match for you.

Thank you

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-07 13:24 | Report Abuse

If my stock rise 500% in a day I'll sell off 70% of it. And keep the rest. Simple...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 13:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:25 | Report Abuse

spoken like a true troll.

IT ALL COMES BACK DOWN TO CREDIBILITY.

I don't see her "disagreeing" with other writers on i3 unlike risky yeo, choivo capital and stockraider.

the way you guys comment on other peoples writings without a shred of credibility, results or quality of investing acumen tells a lot about your "worldly wisdom and mental models".

This is about investing, not about a fantasy essay writing webnovel.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-07 13:26 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:28 | Report Abuse

If you keep spamming entire pages with repasted comments I can't reply. Sorry. can come back in 2 years and show me your insas performance versus QL?

>>>>

How can u use her blog to cover your shortcoming leh ??
It is like hiding under other people mother's skirt loh...!!

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-07 13:31 | Report Abuse

what do you do with the 70%? buy a different stock and hope for the same result?

There is a saying about selling winners to follow losers. I used to do that. didn't end well.

I found a better way in 2009.

>>>>>>>
If my stock rise 500% in a day I'll sell off 70% of it. And keep the rest. Simple...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz