2 people like this.

110 comment(s). Last comment by Choivo Capital 2019-05-23 11:47

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-04-07 18:46 | Report Abuse

He never actually answer my question at all, MBMR case, see how rude he treat commonsense, and also my question "when i say something like if you bought a share today and tmr it gone up 500%, by using value investing logic, value doesnt create out from thin air or just one night, so those are consider as speculative profit, are you going to refund your profit to your IB as those are your so called unethical profit made from market."

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-04-08 01:11 | Report Abuse

No, you definitely not pump and dump. Your portfolio so small how pump? And when you dump, got effect? Can move 1 tick?

—————

Choivo Capital I3value,

I have not written anything on opensys and have actively discouraged people from using my name in promoting it.

On rce and time. My analysis of the risks and the dangers is easily half the page. Espeacially for rce.

Yeah, they both sure looks like a goreng article. I'm clearly a pump and dumper out to trap your ass and sell my shares to you.

Other people's on the other hand. You would scarcely find even 1 good paragraph on risk, beyond "I'm not asking you to buy, despite writing 2000 words, and structuring this article in such a way that, the next action you would take is to buy"
07/04/2019 5:37 PM

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-08 06:58 | Report Abuse

lol webnovel, i like that.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-08 07:00 | Report Abuse

Aigoo, that is up to you to decide whether you want to believe or not. Great if you believe; awesome if you don't believe

Posted by ( Soojinhou 79% returns best investor ) Philip > 2019-04-09 08:29 | Report Abuse

I highly doubt there is anything to believe or disbelieve, since all you do is plagiarise the other great investors so as to increase your credibility. I liken you to the "great" Mary buffett, whose only call to fame was as the ex-daughter in law of Warren buffett. She got famous not because she was good in investing or has any net worth or running her own fund, but more because she starting writing investing books due to her close proximity to Warren buffett. She wrote everything with the title buffett, even keeping her married surname even though divorced.

Her "books" if you can call it that, are easy to parrot because Warren makes it sound so easy, however it is dastardly hard to practise, as I'm sure you and choivo have started to find out.

Its like teaching someone how to play chess, and playing chess professionally.

You are no grandmaster. Aigoo.

Same goes to choivo, who chooses to insult other writers instead of offering constructive criticism.

Posted by ( Soojinhou 79% returns best investor ) Philip > 2019-04-09 08:41 | Report Abuse

Its funny how choivo puts 32% on his so called portfolio xx% share because he is afraid other people will buy his stock and cause him to unable to buy his share at good prices, however everyone including you and me know it is RCECAP. I estimate his share capital to be below 100k, with the way he carries himself and acts so Huffington post. I highly doubt 32k will cause a blip in the share price of pump and dump.

Ok la give him benefit of the doubt, if his total portfolio is 1m, 320k
is a grand total of 0.05% of entire share cap of rce. Very Jordan Belfort there, I'm impressed if that even makes a blip too.

Let's face it. Jonathanchoiyikit@gmail.com is just another Warren buffet wannabe who thinks anyone cares about his investments. Maybe he should stick to teaching other people how to buy stocks, instead of doing so himself?

>>>>>>>
No, you definitely not pump and dump. Your portfolio so small how pump? And when you dump, got effect? Can move 1 tick?

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-04-09 10:47 | Report Abuse

Where did you get that? Never said anything about grandmaster. Of course I plagiarise. I never dare to claim I can create any original idea. You think too highly of me by comparing to Mary Buffett lol.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-04-09 11:08 | Report Abuse

I small fry nobody old man no time quarrel with all the sifus here

Busy counting money instead

Posted by ( Soojinhou 79% returns best investor ) Philip > 2019-04-10 11:06 | Report Abuse

counting small change takes a lot of time definitely. 1 cent, 2 cent, 1 dollar. KYY just count the zeros and donate the rest. funny busy counting money as if you got a lot. showing off your thousands again. fake investment banker/fake engineer boring la.

>>>>>>>

I small fry nobody old man no time quarrel with all the sifus here

Busy counting money instead

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-05-23 11:47 | Report Abuse

Well, Connie.

You now know you answer.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz