2 people like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-07-04 18:25

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-03 17:13 | Report Abuse

exactly what i did (i stayed with my first car of just RM 20k second hand for 10 years)...and its true indeed you can gain a million.

the gap between the paragraphs is too big..suggest you edit

NeoZach

1 posts

Posted by NeoZach > 2019-07-03 17:18 | Report Abuse

@probability thanks for calling it out. Editing it now

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-07-03 17:22 | Report Abuse

so many offers n choices it is now even easier n faster to bankrupt in 2020, buy a discount 550k property and get cash back 150k to buy a car

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-07-03 17:35 | Report Abuse

register n resell in 1 month already about 20% clouding,no need wait few years but at least can show off lar!

Posted by Fabien "The Efficient Capital Allocater" > 2019-07-03 17:41 | Report Abuse

work hard in you career, climb up the ladder and get your employer to reward you with car allowance, not forking out your hard earned money on continental cars! earned it through your career advancement

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-07-03 17:41 | Report Abuse

nowadays save electricty n be enviromental freindly,prime night time many not lighted up

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-07-03 17:54 | Report Abuse

just be contented a safe road worthy car ,enuff foods on table....,no need to headache to pay at end of every coming months n years

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-03 17:54 | Report Abuse

thats precisely the reason why young generations should NOT buy these properties at inflated price...

they will sell their self for the rest of their life to payback..

Let the property price collapse...
after all its just made of sands and cements dug from the soil

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-03 18:02 | Report Abuse

You can live in a 'Container House"...you need not buy these properties......its not that you can afford to raise 5 kids like your parents did.

remember the money you fork out to buy these properties is what comes back as salary to you with a thin margin to motivate you to work and earn....its cyclic flow of money...

and at the end you stand a risk of this property price collapsing
all your had earned money to pay this property becomes nothing at the end

you are made worst than cattles and chicken reared to work and feed the rich...like a fish asked to swim around with a moving hook in front of it...

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-03 18:06 | Report Abuse

let the property collapse...it will inevitably collapse anyway...as the even distant future generation will never be able to afford it anyway..

this is already at last stage of the bubble...'this pyramid scheme' will collapse eventually..

dont be the last victim at the end of the pyramid scheme.

the supply has to bow and meet the demand...consumer is the KING

Let the property price collapse

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-03 19:15 | Report Abuse

Just go n rent mah....!!

Renting is cheaper & much more affordable than owning properties loh...!!

With the money u save on accomodation, u can use it to buy or invest in undervalue margin of safety stock like insas in order to grow your capital & protect u from inflation loh.......!!

Do not despair if property price remain unaffordable mah....!!

It is blessing in disguise loh...!!

Manekineko

118 posts

Posted by Manekineko > 2019-07-04 14:49 | Report Abuse

In the US, people buy car because it's cheap and they need it to travel due to poor public transport system in many outskirt areas. But people here tend to see things differently. Not that I am against the idea of owning a luxury car, just that people here just can't wait till the day to enjoy their prize. Imagine someone who can afford a Kancil buying Vios. Who can afford an Accord buying Mercedez Benz. It's the future you are trading with the car that won't worth much later on. Some more they are so happily doing that.

My relative recently 'upgraded' their car to HRV, took 9 years loan. We were so amazed by their courage as they are just ordinary working class earning less than RM 10k combined income. They even have another car loan to pay each month. With house loan, study loan, kids' education fee, etc. Really wonder how they make ends meet. But they are so 'proud' showing off their car to us when we visit them.

I am speechless.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-04 15:23 | Report Abuse

The best car u can have is a 2nd hand perodua myv....u will save alot of monies loh...!!

Just imagine if your whole life just own a myv all the way, how much can u save leh ?

MG9231

771 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2019-07-04 18:12 | Report Abuse

No everything can be translated into dollar sense, if driving Myv (milo tin), meet a severe accident, life is gone, what is the purpose of having thousand $ in the bank

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-04 18:25 | Report Abuse

In a way true loh....!!

But must be balance mah, if your objective is to accumulate wealth now bcos u r not rich enough or could not afford benz or bmw...driving a myv is a good solution bcos affordable mah....!

Meanwhile it help u build up your future wealth thru prudent savings for investment

I remember in my old days, i even use honda kap cai too mah....!!

Posted by MG9231 > Jul 4, 2019 6:12 PM | Report Abuse

No everything can be translated into dollar sense, if driving Myv (milo tin), meet a severe accident, life is gone, what is the purpose of having thousand $ in the bank

Post a Comment
Market Buzz