240 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2020-02-06 08:29

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-28 16:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 16:39 | Report Abuse

Who knows if it's true or not true in reality? Afterall , It's nothing more than a believe. It is not what we are experiencing at the present moment. No ending argument.

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-28 16:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Dec 28, 2019 4:39 PM | Report Abuse

Who knows if it's true or not true in reality? Afterall , It's nothing more than a believe. It is not what we are experiencing at the present moment. No ending argument.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

1) PUTTING MONEY IN THE CORRECT OR WRONG STOCK WILL DETERMINE YOUR PHYSICAL WELL BEING IN THIS LIFE

THE PERSON WHO MAKES MILLIONS FROM RIGHT STOCK CHOICE WILL HAVE A VERY MUCH BETTER MATERIAL STATUS THAN ONE WHO BOUGHT STOCKS LIKE TRANSMILE, PATIMAS & UTUSAN AND LOST EVERYTHING

2) SO RIGHT BELIEF WILL LEAD ONE TO HEAVEN AND WRONG BELIEF WILL END UP IN A PLACE OF SUFFERING IN THE AFTER LIFE

Weymouth New Testament (I Tim 4:16)
Be on your guard as to yourself and your teaching. Persevere in these things; for by doing this you will make certain your own salvation and that of your hearers.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 16:57 | Report Abuse

I make an investment or trading decision base on the facts and figures and conditions available at that point of time.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-12-28 16:57 | Report Abuse

when i cant argue, i use karma as smokescreen as usual.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 17:01 | Report Abuse

'karma' is a useful word to end an argument since tracing karma backwards or forwards is endless and making us tired until we stop tracing.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-12-28 17:03 | Report Abuse

next time when i cant argue, i will use kamal. more mysterious.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 17:30 | Report Abuse

Feeling like a rock keep polishing by the Mr Market endlessly...one day will soak into Mr Market. lolz

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-28 17:51 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng,
The main thing about a religion is, all religions are based on faith; that is belief without evidence.
Religions make us feel connected to the Creator. When we are sad or distressed, the first thing for religious people to do is pray. I do not wish for this posting to be a religious polemic. After all, we are only passing through a small period in the history of time…Let us be mindfulness of our present and promote a set of values that are meant to teach us all to do better. The more good people do, the more good will come of it

Thank you.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 17:54 | Report Abuse

The Science of Karma (John Edwards, director of CLA’s School of Psychological Science and OSU’s Contemplative Studies Initiative)

Karma is real , but it’s not what the earlier believers thought. The basic idea is that your own behaviors and actions lead you to experience the world in a certain way.

When they’re activated they’re influencing us. For instance, if I have the idea of dishonesty in my mind it’s activated. It will guide my attention to the things in the environment that are consistent with or related to dishonesty, and I will interpret things in that manner. When I see someone behave in an ambiguous way, I’ll be prone to interpret it as dishonesty.

These mental imprints collected over billions of discreet actions in our lifetimes create our karmic pattern. This doesn’t deny external events or the fact that people treat us in certain ways, but karma is how we interpret, how we remember and how we make sense of these external events over time.

Many parents could not accept the reality when they suddenly lost their child in tragedy. One of their only console is karma, such as they had owed this fellow in the previous life - came to reclaim the debt - once the sum was paid in the form of upbringing - time to go.

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-28 18:17 | Report Abuse

Hi EngineringProfit,
You are spot on.
The Buddha defined karma as intention; whether the intention manifested itself in physical, vocal or mental form, it was the intention alone which had a moral character: good, bad or neutral. As one intends, so does one become: one becomes virtuous by virtuous action, and evil by evil action

The one thing I wish to achieve from this article is seeing Herbert Chua in the coming New Year 2020 no more cry father, cry mother but get over with Lay Hong.

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 18:38 | Report Abuse

The Science of Soul

Biocentrism – a new ‘theory of everything' – challenges the traditional physico-chemical model of reality : we're just the activity of carbon and some proteins; we live awhile and die.

With greater insight into subatomic particles, Until observed, they have no real existence; only when the mind sets the scaffolding in place, can they be thought of as having duration or a position in space. Experiments make it increasingly clear that even mere knowledge in the experimenter's mind is sufficient to convert possibility to reality.

Over 200 years ago, everything we experience – including all the colors, sensations and objects we perceive – are nothing but representations in our mind. Space and time are simply the mind's tools for putting it all together. Now, to the amusement of idealists, scientists are beginning dimly to recognize that those rules make existence itself possible. Indeed, the experiments above suggest that objects only exist with real properties if they are observed. The results not only defy our classical intuition, but suggest that a part of the mind – the soul – is immortal and exists outside of space and time.

Posted by stockmarket101 > 2019-12-28 18:43 | Report Abuse

The correct approach to create good karma is to run away from greed, hatred, and delusion (the three poisons of the mind).

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 18:58 | Report Abuse

Neoreligiosity/ The Science of Everything : Satan

When Black Death ripped the heart out of Europe in the 14th century, it was the devil who often copped the blame. It would be centuries before the true culprit would be identified at the end of a microscope.

https://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-argue-that-belief-in-the-devil-evolved-as-way-to-avoid-getting-sick

Erythropoietic porphyria manifests itself in extreme
sensitivity to sunlight. On exposure to light the skin blisters, Over time, they can develop peculiar behaviour ( e.g. wearing shirt tuxedo with upright collars) and their teeth can take shape of sharp fangs. Because symptoms like peripheral neuropathy, abdominal distention, and nausea are present during acute attacks, garlic might actually inflict pain and cause a person suffering from porphyria to become sick.

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/27/porphyria-and-folkloric-vampire

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 19:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmarket101 > Dec 28, 2019 6:43 PM | Report Abuse

The correct approach to create good karma is to run away from greed, hatred, and delusion (the three poisons of the mind).

Debatable. Greed is a very powerful drive for greenhorns. Hatred could be rooted from our brain's digust centre - part of our protective mechanisms - against toxic people or detrimental activities. Delusion of G*d is the father of modern science.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 19:09 | Report Abuse

The possibility of getting rid of it is very slim as we are here in stock market now. lolz

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 19:11 | Report Abuse

Balance feels best

:》

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 19:21 | Report Abuse

Yeah. Balance feels is the best but the problem is how to maintain a balance feeling. The feeling of being positive and negative is unavoidable as long as we're in the market....simply accept it while that kind of feeling comes and goes. kaka

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 19:26 | Report Abuse

2020 Food for thought : The Science of Memory ( Water), 'Reincarnation'and 'Being Possessed'

A groundbreaking discovery has been made within the most basic of resources. Scientists have just discovered what they have called “The Discovery of The Millennium”, and a huge revelation in human consciousness. Suggesting that everyone is globally connected by the water in the human body which travels through ongoing journeys, whereby information along the way is always stored.

https://resonancescience.org/scientists-show-that-water-has-memory/

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 20:01 | Report Abuse

Gautama Principle : Karma is intention and inclination in the short and long term respectively.

Karma is about the nature of our intentions — our mindful intentions at this very moment.

The intention of the surgeon who wields a knife in order to save a life is one of good-will, and perhaps even compassion and generosity.

Karma is crucial to our development as wise, caring, and loving human beings because, if we act out of a non-harmful intention, we predispose ourselves to act that way again. In other words, we plant a behavioral seed. We begin to form a habit. Conversely, if we act out of a harmful intention, we predispose ourselves to act that way again, making it more likely that the next time our behavior will be harmful.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 20:26 | Report Abuse

As the wise saying goes, prayers may reward you, but karma will definitely get back to you!!

:》

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-28 20:29 | Report Abuse

Sslee

For me, I believe in evidence

The resurrection of Jesus Christ is based on historical evidence as witnesses by over many true established facts.

The Bible is true to history science and maths which can be proven as facts

The prophecies of the Bible in Daniel 4 stated

In the end time people will travel to and from and knowledge shall be increased

The Bible is Chun Chun in all it's predictions

Today world tourism has increased by leaps and bounds

Last time it took more than 80 days to travel round the world but it can be done in one day now

And rise of computer has increased knowledge be a very huge margin

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2019-12-28 20:37 | Report Abuse

I can see that this applies to many of our politicians who used racial hatred to gain power, gain enormous amount of unexplained wealth (greed) and still live in the delusion to continue to spike racial feeling in the hope that they could preserve power forever…Did karma call on them???

Which religion to follow?

OTB

11,090 posts

Posted by OTB > 2019-12-28 20:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 20:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 28, 2019 8:29 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee

For me, I believe in evidence

2020 FOOD FOR THOUGHT: INDUSTRY OF LIES (IOL)(SINCE CHRIST)- Evidence-based Analysis by Richard Carrier

Failure to be skeptical is synonymous to naive sometimes.

Latest IOL involves Xinjiang Conspiracy

WHAT OUR BUMI FROGS UNDER COCONUT SHELL DON'T KNOW:

What is not mentioned in the mainstream media is that *the West has been stroking separatism in Xinjiang since the 1950s!*

When the Chinese communists won in 1949 (by defeating US-supported faction, which went on to establish Taiwan), *the US started arming/funding separatists in Tibet and Xinjiang.*

Intelligence documents declassified in the 1990s show how the US gave millions of dollars every year to Tibetan dissidents, including Dalai Lama.

Then the US also *trained Tibetan guerillas i* n Nepal as well as in Colorado.

As for Xinjiang separatists, the US brought in a lot of these extremists into Germany in the 1970s and helped them foment a movement for “East Turkestan.” 

Currently, the so-called “World Uyghur Congress” (WUC) is funded and glorified by the US government through NGOs such as National Endowment of Democracy (NED) — which also played a *major role in the Tiananmen Square clashes* in 1989.

Much of the atrocity propaganda stories come merely from hearsay testimonies of WUC members. There are also horror stories about organ harvesting spread by Falun Gong members in the so-called China Tribunal.

It’s worthwhile to point to a 2014 NY Times article that called the refugee/asylum process an *“Industry of Lies.”* It talks about how refugees from China and elsewhere were *taught to make up horror stories* which were, of course, impossible to verify. Later, US federal officials secretly recorded conversations of lawyers coaching their clients to lie. The article concluded that, “most asylum applications were at least partly false, from fabricated narratives of persecution to counterfeit supporting documents and invented witness testimony.” However, now that China is officially a geopolitical enemy, every allegation from anti-China separatists must be totally believed!

However, to the dismay of propagandists, no Muslim country is buying the “concentration camps” narrative. Turkey is the closest to Uyghurs, who are of Turkic origin. Turkish leader Erdogan was in China few days ago and said that the Uyghur re-education centers won’t affect China-Turkey relations.
Indonesia — the largest Muslim country in the world —has also said that it understands China’s predicament of dealing with separatists. Similarly Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and even Saudi Arabia have dismissed the sensational stories. Many diplomats and reporters have visited these camps and have come out reassured.

One more historical perspective: After the Mujahideen war in Afghanistan ended in 1989, many of those fighters went to Central Asia. And the disease of Wahhabism spread to Xinjiang as well. In 2002 (and a few times since then), the UN officially labeled ETIM (East Turkistan Islamic Movement) as a terrorist organization linked to Al Qaeda.

From 2009 to 2015, there were a lot of terrorist attacks by the Uyghur jihadists.

That’s when China decided to really crack down. During the peak of the Syrian war, about 18,000 radicalized Uyghur Muslims went to Syria and joined ISIS to fight Assad.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 20:51 | Report Abuse

Extracted:
業果思想不是宿命論
三界內的生命境遇都源於業的力量,一切是業的果報,那麼是否說佛教的業果思想是宿命論呢?很多讀者都會有這樣的疑問。事實並非如此。雖然從表面來看佛教業力說與宿命論有著驚人的相似點,但其實大不相同。斯里蘭卡的著名高僧那爛陀長老在其所著《覺悟之路》一書中說道:「佛陀駁斥了『一切苦樂無記之受皆由前業所定』的錯誤觀點,他說:『若如此,因前業,人們將行兇、偷盜、邪淫、妄語、謗語、綺語,貪、嗔、邪見,那麼,把前業作為根本因素,他們既沒有希望,也沒有能力,更沒有必要奉行或戒除這等事情。』

「這段至關重要的經文反駁了一切物質現象和思想皆來源於過去業力的學說。如果說,我們現在的生命完全由過去行為所造作或控制,那麼,業的學說就與宿命論,前生註定論,或命中注定論等同無異了。一個人將沒有自由來造就自己的現在和未來。果真如此,意識的自由將會成為一種荒謬之談,生命象一台徹頭徹尾的機械器具。我們是由操縱、主宰我們命運的萬能上帝所創造,或者說,我們是由不可抗拒的業力構造,它獨立運作,不受我們任何自由行為影響。它註定了我們的命運,掌管我們的生命過程。從根本上說,這兩種學說是一模一樣的,所不同的僅是上帝和業兩個用詞的不同,一方可輕而易舉地被另一方所代替。因為這兩種力量的最終運作方法都是相等的。這是宿命論說,不是佛教的業力學。」

佛教認為,業不過是人們在各種心緒煩惱下的行為產物,離開心識,造業將成為不可能的事情。在《華嚴經》中說,心是造業者。心就象一位畫家,可以畫出種種顏色的畫作;又象一位工程師,可以構建所有的建築。因此,在佛教中,雖然認可業力的作用和能量,但並不否定可以改變。如果改變自心,向善的方向發展,造作善業,就可以獲得樂果;如果能進一步觀察三界輪迴的根本,消除無明愚昧,那麼就會徹底終止業的運作,證悟解脫。對於過去已造下的惡業,佛教也有相應的救治辦法,如果修持得當,也會完全避免過去所造惡業所帶來的負面影響,這就是惡業的凈化,我們會在下面章節中加以介紹。
有鑒於此,佛教並不主張人們去求卦問卜,研究風水,雖然苦樂是業的作用,但是我們可以改變。如果能時時存好心、行善事,內心的改變將是立竿見影的,境遇也會慢慢向好的方面轉化。

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 20:59 | Report Abuse

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUPERMALE (BEYOND WILL, GENETIC FORCE)

Early criminology theoreticians postulated biological and heredity factors as crime determinants. The earlier biological determinism was given new credence, in the late 1960's, when geneticists found that, while normal human males have an XY sex chromosome (as contrasted to the XX female genotype) an extra Y chromosome is often found in violent male criminals. The XYY (supermale) chromosomal syndrome may act on the brain's limbic system (which regulates man's most primitive drives, including his impulses toward violence) and somehow help trigger violent criminal acts.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2019-12-28 21:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Dec 28, 2019 8:45 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee

For me, I believe in evidence.........

A good account of what had happened to west of China caused by USA.
It must be karma, now we have DT who lying is his second nature and who is so unpredictable that even his own country men do not know what he is trying to achieve or if their economy is good or bad???
Well,...............

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-28 21:04 | Report Abuse

Hi EngineeringProfit,
For your reading on Uyghur
https://www.quora.com/What-s-happening-with-the-Uyghur-population-in-China

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 21:09 | Report Abuse

Food for thought: Many still stucked in pre-subatomic era intellectually.......

.....either in sun-or-lunar worshipping time

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 21:20 | Report Abuse

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: PRE-ATOMIC/GENOMIC OR SUBATOMIC/EPIGENETIC ERA

In the solar myth, the death of the “old sun” occurs as the length of daylight decreases and becomes its lowest at the Winter Solstice which begins on the midnight of December 21 (early morning December 22) and ends on Midnight December 24 (early morning December 25). The sun stop moving south on December 22, it is then at its lowest point in the Northern Hemisphere, residing in the vicinity of the Southern Cross. It stays at this lowest point for three days (December 22, 23, 24 appearing to not moving south or north and was considered “dead”

It “returned to life” at midnight on December 24/ early morning December 25, when it begins its northern journey again and the hours of sunlight start to lengthen. Therefore, the ancient said that the SUN was born on December 25. As a result, mistletoes, holly, wreaths, cakes, gifts, greeting cards and feasts were done to honour the Sun, the undisputable life-giving sun that has the miraculous inexhaustible power to nourish everything, and helping to facilitate agricultural, etc.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-12-28 21:21 | Report Abuse

佛法又稱作宇宙自然法,佛教並不是宗教
[ 佛就在你心中,佛教不是宗教,佛法不是我創造的,我只是發現它而已,正確的名稱叫做宇宙自然法。」

愛因斯坦這麼表示:「未來的宗教將是宇宙的宗教,它應當超越個人化的神,避免教條和神學,涵蓋自然和精神兩方面。它的根基,應建立在某種宗教意識上,這種宗教意識來源於宇宙萬物合而為一的體驗。佛教正是以上所描述的那種宗教。若問哪種宗教可以應付現代科學進展的需求,那麼這個宗教便是佛教。」

愛因斯坦相信有上帝的存在,這個上帝在基督教裡就是上帝,是無所不能無所不在的唯一真神,在佛教裡稱之為宇宙自然定律,而不是釋迦牟尼佛,也不是其它任何的佛陀,當然也不是耶蘇。不管是釋迦牟尼佛還是耶穌,都是人的本身。只是因為不同宗教的說法而略有不同,基督形容耶穌為上帝派遣的使者,佛教的耶穌則存在於每個眾生的心理,佛在我心,我能成佛。佛教指的上帝和基督教指的上帝是同一件事情,都指向創造宇宙萬物的大自然,基督教用上帝二字來形容,祂是沒有形體的,只是一道亮麗逼人的光,有時用宇宙光來示現,佛教則不直接稱呼上帝,而以宇宙自然法因果定律稱之,又稱為佛法。

所以佛法是宇宙自然法,修佛法的人修的是宇宙根本法,信仰佛教是信仰大自然,建立天地人存乎一心的法。原來佛教並不是宗教,宗教有神明敬拜,佛教只是一個代稱,透過佛教的義理去方便了解體會想像宇宙自然法,它是在時間與空間從無到有的那一個開端就發生了,一直到了釋迦牟尼這個人發現了它,就像牛頓發現了向心力,命名為地心引力一樣,釋迦牟尼稱它為佛法。所以佛法不是被創造,而是被發現。

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-28 21:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng,
Sslee
For me, I believe in evidence.........

You can watch YouTube video or read book from: Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss having a field day bashing the theists on their religious beliefs.

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 21:29 | Report Abuse

Food for thought: Which is more primitive - Lunar or solar worshipping?

Veneration of the moon was at its height during the hunting era, while sun worship became the chief religious ceremony of the subsequent agricultural ages.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 21:36 | Report Abuse

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: RELIGIONS ARE LIKE MEDICINE.....

.....CAN PRODUCE A CURATIVE, THERAPEUTIC OR ADVERSE EFFECT

ALSO, BEING ONE MAN'S MEDICINE, CAN BE A POISON TO OTHERS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 22:17 | Report Abuse

As the wise saying goes, one's unique religion may be medicine for one's insatiable ego, but universally inclusive biocentric spiritulism is good for everyone spiritually.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-12-28 22:19 | Report Abuse

Write such a Long article just to butter uncle Koon

Grow a backbone lah

abang_misai

2,517 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-12-28 22:32 | Report Abuse

That’s what he good at. Let him jack up Uncle. Don’t over jack or Uncle will be overturned

abang_misai

2,517 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-12-28 22:34 | Report Abuse

What a nonsense-infused write up. Skip.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 22:50 | Report Abuse

Food for thought: One cannot talk about karma without thinking of Dualism of Zoroastrianism (the forgotten father of monotheism)

Zoroastrian dualism is the existence of, yet complete separation of, good and evil. This is recognised in two interconnecting ways:

Cosmically (opposing forces within the universe) - refers to the ongoing battle between Good (Ahura Mazda) and Evil (Angra Mainyu) within the universe.

Morally (opposing forces within the mind of mankind ) . God's gift to man was free will; therefore man has the choice to follow the path of Evil (druj - deceit) or the path of Righteousness (asha - truth). The path of Evil leads to misery and ultimately Hell. The path of Righteousness leads to peace and everlasting happiness in Heaven.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 23:08 | Report Abuse

As the wise saying goes, foolish are those who blindly follow the 'so-proclaimed gurus who know nothing scientific - without reflecting on their teachings; and sinful is the 'know-only-little' gurus who mislead their followers into a counterintuitive-cum-counterproductive labyrinth of futility, thuggery and poverty - knowledge and spiritual

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-28 23:25 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha Icon8888,
You are so nasty and sneaky to pass on Calvin Tan’s HP number as yours. S0 please grow up and man up to be like adult.

Posted by Icon8888 > Dec 25, 2019 8:10 PM | Report Abuse
Want to scold me ? Call me at 019 338 4010 and we can sort it out like adults

Posted by Philip Greta > Dec 26, 2019 9:32 AM | Report Abuse
I tried to call icon8888 to sort out differences, ended up Calvin tan answer phone. Tried to talk through the traffic noise and realized he was still trying to tell me to buy his netx.

Thank you

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-29 00:00 | Report Abuse

Last time he miscalculated the gold thing and said he will tiok. Icon8888 is the Serpent, keke.

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-29 00:16 | Report Abuse

Got Karma or not? Yes.

There are two dimensions of karma, one, the physical causal relationship(Yang side of the story), two, the invisible energy that will attach to your soul forever(Yin side of the story).

Causality is easy to understand, for example, if you lie then less people trust you.

The Yin side of the story is more complicated. If you do good deed then you will given a prize. But it's not easy to get the prize, you need to do a lot and a lot of good things, for example, after you save 5 human lives, you get better luck on getting parking.

Note that Yin and Yang sort of always synchronize together.

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 00:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by supersaiyan3 > Dec 29, 2019 12:31 AM | Report Abuse

Calvin, one answer might be, there are way more souls than the population of earth. We are just taking turns to enjoy the ride to be human.

Two, if you compare the research report and visions of the monks and Jesus Christ etc etc, there are lots of differences in what they visualise during meditation, so don't know believe too much of that.

Calvin invites you to visit www.inspiretopray.com

No one speaks like Jesus

He said, "VERILY VERILY I SAY"

THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST ARE VERITY & FINALITY

TRUST ONLY IN HIM

ALL OTHERS ARE FALSEHOOD & DECEPTION

ONLY JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS JESUS

THE ONLY TRUE BOOK IS THE BIBLE (ALL ELSE ARE FAKES!)

THE ONLY LIFE IS FROM JESUS CHRIST

JESUS IS THE ORIGINATOR OF ALL LIVES THAT EVER EXISTED

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-29 00:41 | Report Abuse

Calvin, one answer might be, there are way more souls than the population of earth. We are just taking turns to enjoy the ride/suffer to be human.

Two, if you compare the research report and visions of the monks and Jesus Christ etc etc, there are lots of differences in what they visualise during meditation, so don't believe too much of that.

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 00:47 | Report Abuse

The divine mandate was

"Be fruitful & multiply and replenish the earth"

And population of the world will explode in the end times just as Jesus predicted

As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the day of the Son of Man (Matthew 24)

In Noah's time there was a population explosion until the GREAT FLOOD wiped all away

"When men began to multiply on the earth {Genesis 6)

This shows that souls are born by natural human reproduction (nothing to do with the false theory of reincarnation)

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-12-29 02:30 | Report Abuse

supersaiyan the Falun Gong lectured me kow kow when I called buy Airasia at 160

It subsequently went to 400

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-29 08:23 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha Icon8888,
Good morning. I call out qqq3 because he is badmouthing OTB in order to get the trust of Mr. Koon with unending PLP and at the same time wrote a lot of poison letter on OTB. I had written private email to advice them to sort out their different in private but to no avail. I consider qqq3 article below as crossing over the red line into indecency and a disgusting article author by qqq3 with the purpose to spite, smear and provoking Mr. Ooi Teik Bee.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/qqq3/2018-04-03-story-h1453319052-The_case_of_Optimus_the_suicide_guy.jsp

I rebutted qqq3 with an open letter in the blog and email a letter to Mr. Koon to ask him to delete my name from his email list as I do not wish to have any associate with qqq3.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2018-09-05-story-h1455167026-An_open_letter_to_qqq3_Desa_Chan.jsp

At that time you actually supported me so what has change now?
Icon8888 desa chan aka stockmoanmy aka qqq3 is indeed a monster. I have never seen people as wicked as him
SSlee has my 100% support 05/09/2018 8:41 AM

Thank you:
P/S: By the way I already forgive and forget about qqq3 and actually regret using so many harsh words on him. Now I only like to tease him please go enjoy your cycling when he misbehave.
So Icon8888 please forgive me too, if I had knowingly or unknowingly offended you. I like to read your article but sometime I just what to give my two cents in the comment.

Sslee

4,865 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-29 08:54 | Report Abuse

Dear Icon8888,
As for the reason why Mr. Koon blocked my WhatsApp:
We share a lot of good article, video and jokes with each other thro’ WhatsApp until on Jan 23 2018 when I received following WhatsApp from Mr. Koon
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/2018-01-23-story-h1452479139-Progress_Report_of_My_Penang_Student_Hostel_Koon_Yew_Yin.jsp
You should circulate my article about the progress report of my Penang student hostel to win more votes to kick out the corrupted BN government.

I replied:
Dear Mr. Koon,
I am opposition supporter but I am not a fan of Penang CM Mr. Lim Guan Eng.
I know your donation is noble and for good cause but for the Penang government to allocate a piece of 1.5 acres of land opposite USM for you to build your student hostel is wrong in principle. State land belongs to public and can only be allocated for public facilities. Any other used for any purpose either charity or not should go through a proper open bidding for purchase of land. I had to say the Penang State action is improper bordered to abuse of power.

Mr. Koon was so upset and angrily replied:
My donation is for the public and I have clearly stated that I don’t want any profit. What more do you want? If that is wrong the MACC will take action. Why don’t you write to protest? The public will tell you to get your head examined.
Follow by I noticed that you are a stupid idiot. I will block you now.

Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz