4 people like this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2021-02-13 13:34

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2021-02-11 15:05 | Report Abuse

So, you are quitting I3 after using it to create your own chat group.

Good riddance!

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-11 15:09 | Report Abuse

good bye Dick, sorry, DK

newbie2y

575 posts

Posted by newbie2y > 2021-02-11 15:10 | Report Abuse

good bye, thanks for all ur contributions, hope the niu year brings u happiness and health, and then wealth!

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-02-11 15:24 | Report Abuse

Dear DK, I had just joined your group and you said good bye alreay, mana boleh?

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2021-02-11 15:30 | Report Abuse

Meanwhile, I will still guide my private chat group but not for too long.

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-02-11 15:36 | Report Abuse

Aiii...that's life. As the Chinese said: 天下无不散的筵席。

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2021-02-11 15:56 | Report Abuse

newbie2y, You are welcome and happy new year to you too. Wish you success in your investing journey.

------------
newbie2y good bye, thanks for all ur contributions, hope the niu year brings u happiness and health, and then wealth!
11/02/2021 3:10 PM

Posted by Ikanbilis999 > 2021-02-11 16:21 | Report Abuse

goodbye happy cny to u

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2021-02-11 16:23 | Report Abuse

Ikanbilis999, happy cny to you too.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2021-02-11 16:29 | Report Abuse

DK, you are true gem in i3. Extremely resilient and dedicated. More than that you have a very big heart and a good sense of conscience. I really feel sad to hear about your mom.

All of us are nothing at the end...its these simple feelings which gives meaning to everything.

You need not be active...or take any responsibility to your calls if any in future...you are not paid for these free sharing of opinions...feel free to share your thoughts on any stocks whenever possible...

take care

Wing Tai

71 posts

Posted by Wing Tai > 2021-02-11 16:29 | Report Abuse

DK, thanks for all the hardships efforts and times to guide us to this days . Really appreciate what you have guided all this while and I would like to send my regards to you and your families. "Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year ". Hoping to see your blogs again ,

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2021-02-11 16:31 | Report Abuse

Sifu OTB should really reward you with something....

cfyang

27 posts

Posted by cfyang > 2021-02-11 16:41 | Report Abuse

Just be a silent reader like me will do. Take care.

Posted by Rational_Investor > 2021-02-11 16:49 | Report Abuse

Always enjoyed reading your research, it provides the much needed conviction when the tides are against you. I hope I have learnt few things from this experience too.

Happy Chinese New Year DK, wishing you a prosperous years ahead!!

Sslee

4,672 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-02-11 17:21 | Report Abuse

Dear DK,
Sorry to hear the loss of your dearest mother few months ago and may the soul of your dearest mother rest in peace.

i3 is and will always remain a place for everyone to express their different views so that everyone else can make use of these different views/opinions to make their own independant, intelligent and informed decision.

I wish all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year of OX.

sooncy8

14 posts

Posted by sooncy8 > 2021-02-11 17:22 | Report Abuse

Good bye Mr. DK. Thanks for your sharing. Wish you and your family have a Happy Chinese New Year and Prosperous year ahead!

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-02-11 17:26 | Report Abuse

Dear DK

My condolences on your mother.

I am very sure your ATTACK on Public Bank and their "error report" helped cement everyone's bleak opinion of you.

Money is everything and is also nothing and definitely not worth an attack on Public Bank or any bank or anybody else for that matter.

Goodbye and take care.

I wish all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year of OX.

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2021-02-11 23:31 | Report Abuse

"Posted by ufckyouretard > Feb 11, 2021 7:51 PM | Report Abuse

PunTatBerSiul, the world much better without racist like u"
=========================================

How is it racist, fa rking retard?
Learn to use words in the right context, at least you will not be recognised as stoo pid.

The country and economy will be better off without half baked id iiots like you.

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2021-02-11 23:37 | Report Abuse

Dear i3lurker,

Thank you.

I certainly do not consider those, like Sifu Sslee, who have different opinions on my article an ATTACK. Are we to follow IB report blindly ? Can we, the smaller investors, not have different views ?

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2021-02-11 23:38 | Report Abuse

Thank you all for your kind words.

Posted by investor1458 > 2021-02-13 07:35 | Report Abuse

DK, time to enjoy fruits of your hard labour and happy vacation in Europe. All I want to say is that Jak forum has lost such a kind, humble, patience and knowledgeable gentleman.

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2021-02-13 11:45 | Report Abuse

In I3 this kind of forum, we can see a lot of 'devils' and 'ghosts' everywhere and they like to create fear, spread fate news and even like to attack someone without basis. Beside so many devils and ghosts here, they are good guy here as well. Definately, DK is one of the good guy and gentleman that willing to share his knowledges in JAKS and reply all kinds of repeated questions patiently. All the best DK.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-02-13 13:13 | Report Abuse

My condolences on your loss. I think one thing that is wrong with a public forum is that if you have a buy call you get criticised, if you have a sell call you still get criticised. I remember the hate and criticism of sslee and icon8888 when I decided to first post my articles and my thoughts and how they blame and say I am an imaginary person with imaginary results.

In the when I posted my account picture I was blamed for comparing sausages and showing off.

I believe the biggest change was when I started a trackable portfolio of my buys and sells on i3.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp

This has the good fortune of making people like sslee and kcchongnz realize that I do exist, and that they could compare their long term performance with mine at any time.

Suffice to say, sslee and kcchongnz no longer question my comments and thoughts.

I do believe one should be able to freely express whatever thoughts they want and however they would like to share it. But due to the lack of forum managers and cleaners, horrible comments and cyber bullying still occurs.

I find that I have retreated to the comfort and anonymity of the telegram group where everyone is held accountable.

If there is a good moderator and everyone is responsible for their actions, I find that people actually become nicer and more helpful in sharing ideas and scuttlebutt. I find that the sharings last year in my telegram group has helped me make a lot of money in my DIY,novavax and palantir.

I hope you would not be discouraged to share your knowledge and findings, as in the end... Everyone just wants to make money.

Happy Chinese New year.

Sslee

4,672 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-02-13 13:34 | Report Abuse

Haha this is because Philip's first article is so unbelivable but true.

Remember mother saying "Don't beleive in strangers" by now Philip is no more stranger and I value his contribution.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz