2,671 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored 2022-01-03 12:28

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-12-21 06:12 | Report Abuse

Such unnecessary pain...

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 07:00 | Report Abuse

So simple ..... none of my business or yours.

By the way @uncensored how to get rid of evil and dangerous democratic elected leader like Hilter? And is PN's government a GE14 democratic elected government?

German Workers' Party, commonly known as the Nazi Party). It was anti-Marxist and opposed to the democratic post-war government of the Weimar Republic and the Treaty of Versailles, advocating extreme nationalism and Pan-Germanism as well as virulent antisemitism. Hitler attained power in March 1933 after the Reichstag adopted the Enabling Act of 1933, granting him expanded authority. President Paul von Hindenburg had already appointed Hitler as Chancellor of Germany on 30 January 1933 after a series of parliamentary elections and associated backroom intrigues. The Enabling Act – when used ruthlessly and with authority – virtually assured that Hitler could thereafter constitutionally exercise dictatorial power without legal objection.

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 12:20 AM | Report Abuse

SSlee still did not answer my question la... how to get rid a evil & dangerous China Leader ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 09:02 | Report Abuse

Viva Viva China loh!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:31 | Report Abuse

SSlee still did not answer my question la... how to get rid a evil & dangerous China Leader ?

You should love to beat around the bush..
I guess you love to eat snake... being yourself displayed shaky characteristic . Hahaha

Please la just answer my simple question

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 09:34 | Report Abuse

Do not be silly loh!

U just ignore the evil USA & support China and u will get rid of that devil loh!

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 9:31 AM | Report Abuse

I guess you love to eat snake... being yourself displayed shaky characteristic . Hahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 09:36 | Report Abuse

People call USA the Great Satan mah!

It is very true loh!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:36 | Report Abuse

My questions
1. How to get rid of Evil leader in China.?
2. Why pinky communist always love to compare to USA when COC is being termed as Evil.?
3. Why FGL being prosecuted openly as communist banned religion in their core believe. Others religions also being oppressed but not openly. ?
4. Why confucianism being banned by Mao.?
5. Why Malaysian pinky communists love CPC ruling so much but don't like to go back to china ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:39 | Report Abuse

Stockraider liar ....lie here & then...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:41 | Report Abuse

stockraider person with brain but not substance.... waste of time to talk with him...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:41 | Report Abuse

Empty tin

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 09:42 | Report Abuse

Copycat

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 09:43 | Report Abuse

Simple mah!

Just get rid of trouble maker Great Satan America loh!

This USA has always being evil & a big bully loh!
They destroyed the world mah!

Embrace China who extend their friendship to the world loh....China is the coming top world leader mah!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:05 | Report Abuse

Just get rid of liar stockraider...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:05 | Report Abuse

Then CPC will disappear

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:06 | Report Abuse

cause stockraider is the MOTHER of all liars

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:06 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:08 | Report Abuse

CPC very powerful, stable and strong mah!

Most importantly the China people are very happy with CPC mah!

It will definitely last much much longer than Great Satan USA which are in decline now loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:12 | Report Abuse

CPC is one of the biggest democracy of the world mah!

Every Term 90 million people would elect their CPC leaders democratically loh!

This CPC democratic election is even bigger than UK, Australia and Canada General Election mah!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:15 | Report Abuse

stockraider Mother of all liars... by the way who is your husband?? .... the Father of all liar...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:24 | Report Abuse

stockraider liar, you love to copy & paste... you will reap on what you sow. Sowing lies after lies will result you being cheated again & again...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:25 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER GREAT LEADER CANNOT BE JUST ELECTED BY WEAK NAIVE MASSES THRU POPULARITY VOTES LOH!

THOSE WHO VOTES MUST QUALIFY AS INTELLIGENT VOTERS OF HIGH ESTEEMED UNDER PLA PARTY AND THEY WILL ELECT MERIT WORTHY QUALITY GREAT LEADERS THRU DEMOCRATIC ELECTION PROCESS MAH!

EVERY TERM CHINA PLA 90 MILLION STRONG MEMBERS WILL ELECT THEIR LEADERS MAH!

This is the best democracy system in the world loh!

Posted by stockraider > Dec 21, 2021 10:08 AM | Report Abuse X

It will definitely last much much longer than Great Satan USA which are in decline now loh!

Posted by stockraider > Dec 21, 2021 10:12 AM | Report Abuse X

This CPC democratic election is even bigger than UK, Australia and Canada General Election mah!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:28 | Report Abuse

stockraider liar, again spreading false & fake things. Liar do copy others saying la..

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:28 | Report Abuse

I don't think you have that ability to write on your own

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:30 | Report Abuse

stockraider liar I bet you don't even know how to analyse a financial report hahaha

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 10:37 | Report Abuse

Hahaha @uncensored still did not answer my question la.....how to get rid of evil and dangerous democratic elected leader like Hilter? And is PN's government a GE14 democratic elected government?

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 9:31 AM | Report Abuse

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 10:39 | Report Abuse

And by the way is FGL a religion?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:40 | Report Abuse

U see china democratic system involve the top 10% of its populations. 0r namely the PLA who are loyal and have the country well being at their heart mah!
They elect the leaders base on genuine ability, integrity, merita and the genuine love for mother nation china mah!

Thus is what we see a more superior system than the dungu democratic system propose by usa....as the President are elected by majority of the Goons loh!

REMEMBER GREAT LEADER CANNOT BE JUST ELECTED BY WEAK NAIVE MASSES THRU POPULARITY VOTES LOH!

THOSE WHO VOTES MUST QUALIFY AS INTELLIGENT VOTERS OF HIGH ESTEEMED UNDER PLA PARTY AND THEY WILL ELECT MERIT WORTHY QUALITY GREAT LEADERS THRU DEMOCRATIC ELECTION PROCESS MAH!

Posted by stockraider > Dec 21, 2021 10:08 AM | Report Abuse X

Posted by stockraider > Dec 21, 2021 10:12 AM | Report Abuse X

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:46 | Report Abuse

Now I know where stockraider learn his skill of copycat & lying from...hahaha from her SIFU SSlee

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:46 | Report Abuse

SSlee now you are using copycat skill to avoid answering my questions?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:47 | Report Abuse

You answer my questions first then I will answer your questions ok ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:48 | Report Abuse

SSlee frankly your student stockraider skill now is above your...hahahaha... her skin is thicker than your.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:49 | Report Abuse

You should happy

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:49 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:52 | Report Abuse

SSlee & stockraider could be a couple even though they are Master & Student. Moral is not a concern in China. As Confucianism has been reviled for decades in China.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:52 | Report Abuse

General Raider already answered on behalf of my beloved sifu SSlee mah!

Do not be silly loh!

U just ignore the evil USA & support China and u will get rid of that devil loh!

Simple mah!

Just get rid of trouble maker Great Satan America loh!

This USA has always being evil & a big bully loh!
They destroyed the world mah!

Embrace China who extend their friendship to the world loh....China is the coming top world leader mah!

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 10:46 AM | Report Abuse

SSlee now you are using copycat skill to avoid answering my questions?

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 10:47 AM | Report Abuse

You answer my questions first then I will answer your questions ok ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 10:53 | Report Abuse

Now we found who is Father of all liars..hahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 10:59 | Report Abuse

U see china democratic system involve the top 10% of its populations who have very good integrity & most importantly they love the country so much that they will not do anything to harm the nation mah!.

They are namely the PLA who are loyal and have the country well being at their heart mah!

They elect the leaders base on genuine ability, integrity, on merits and the genuine love for mother nation china mah!

Thus this is what we see a much more superior system than the dungu democratic system propose by usa....as the President are elected by majority of the Goons or Bums loh!

THOSE WHO VOTES MUST QUALIFY AS INTELLIGENT VOTERS OF HIGH ESTEEMED AND INTEGRITY UNDER PLA PARTY SYSTEM AND THEY WILL ELECT MERIT WORTHY QUALITY GREAT LEADERS THRU DEMOCRATIC ELECTION PROCESS MAH!

fl888

7,553 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2021-12-21 11:05 | Report Abuse

Not easy to manage and feed a population of 1.4 billion people if China is not managed the CPC way….

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 11:14 | Report Abuse

https://factsanddetails.com/china/cat3/sub14/item96.html
Facts and Details
FALUN GONG: ITS MEMBERS, FOUNDER, PRACTICES, EPOCH TIMES AND DONALD TRUMP

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 11:16 | Report Abuse

Haha @uncensored you are my Sifu, I learnt from you.
So are you a Falun Gong master?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 11:17 | Report Abuse

Yes Falun Gong run by devil religious sect out to mislead their members mah!

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 11:19 | Report Abuse

Li situates his teaching of Falun Gong amidst the "Dharma-ending period" (ćś«ćł•), described in Buddhist scriptures as an era of moral decline when the teachings of Buddhism would need to be renewed.[69][70] Richard Gunde, Assistant Director of the Center for Chinese Studies at UCLA, argues that Falun Gong is unlike western cults that fixate on death and Armageddon, but merely promises its followers a long and healthy life. "Falun Gong has a simple, innocuous ethical message," Gunde says, "and its leader, Li Hongzhi, despite his unusual, if not bizarre, statements, is in many ways simple and low key."[71]

About aliens, Li claimed that extraterrestrial entities are actively intervening in human affairs.[72][73] Li claimed that aliens developed and introduced the technology used by humans today.[74][75] Li has denounced modern technology as part of an alien plot to undermine morality.[76] Li believes that human inventions such as mechanical flight and electronic computers were given to humans by aliens

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 11:41 | Report Abuse

Falun Gong powers have been credited with curing cancer, making the blind see and turning white hair into black hair. Li himself is believed to have miraculous healing powers. It is said he can control people from a distance and he possesses the ability to became invisible and fly. Some Falun Gong members claim that pictures of Li kept in their house occasionally emit light.

@uncenserod can you also teach me how to have miraculous healing powers, control people from a distance and ability to became invisible and fly.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 11:43 | Report Abuse

Evil ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 11:49 | Report Abuse

Communists China believe the power of the people & the power of the mind & determination of the people can heal loh!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-21 11:50 | Report Abuse

How come in the communism that don't believed in God could found that FLG healing teaching is cult ? Others religions also claim to be able to heal. Sslee so what is the actual reason behind the prosecution?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 11:54 | Report Abuse

The power of miracle can be moved by men too mah!

Communists China believe the power of the people & the power of the mind & determination of the people can heal loh!

Posted by uncensored > Dec 21, 2021 11:50 AM | Report Abuse

How come in the communism that don't believed in God could found that FLG healing teaching is cult ? Others religions also claim to be able to heal. Sslee so what is the actual reason behind the prosecution?

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 11:57 | Report Abuse

Since Li is now in US the land of free so is he most welcome to teach his miraculous healing powers, control people from a distance and ability to became invisible and fly?

Falun Gong Compound in New York
In New York, about 100 kilometers from New York City, about 100 Falun Gong practitioners live a secretive, high-security compound called Dragon Springs, set among 400 acres of forest near the the Shawangunk Mountains.James Pasley wrote in Business Insider: “It's been expanding since 2001... Inside, internet access is restricted, relationships are arranged, and conventional medicines are frowned upon. Falun Gong's founder Li Hongzhi lives there, although he has not been seen for years.[Source: James Pasley, Business Insider, September 10, 2019]

“Surrounded by forests and guarded by armed security, Dragon Springs is a refuge for persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. Few outsiders are permitted inside. For years, nearby towns like Deer Park have been trying to rein in the compound. But Falun Gong leaders want to expand it even more. It wants to build a 920-seat music hall, a new parking garage, a wastewater treatment plant, and turn a meditation hall into a residence hall. The compound wants to build a 72,800-square-foot music hall, a new parking garage with almost 1,100 car spaces and 42 bus spaces, and modify a meditation hall to a residence hall. The changes would mean that 500 people could live in the compound.

“If you take the train from Otisville to Port Jervis, you can see the buildings through the trees. According to Dragon Springs president Jonathon Lee, the lakes and mountains provide good Feng shui. Fences run along the borders of the property and a security team monitors the gate. Two lion statues also stand guard. In a letter in the Epoch Times regarding its secrecy, Falun Gong says the compound's gate is no different to what you'd find at the entrance to New York's YMCA camp.

“The 400-acre chunk of land was purchased in 2000. Since Falun Gong is classified as a religion, it's a tax-exempt site. Since 2001, the compound has slowly added more buildings. On the right, there's a temple in the style of the Tang Dynasty, with a 75-foot pagoda. On the Dragon Springs website, it describes the temple as a blend of man and nature: "There's barely a screw, nail, or metal joint to be found in the buildings' all-timber structures." There are also more modern buildings within the compound.

People and Security at Falun Gong Compound in New York
James Pasley wrote in Business Insider:“According to the Dragon Springs website, many of those living in the compound escaped from China. Some were tortured and imprisoned, others were orphaned by the authorities. Because of this, the intense security is highly necessary, Falun Gong says. Not all of the Falun Gong practitioners live on the compound. Some also live near in towns like Deer Park. In nice weather, practitioners can be seen in the area practicing the movements.“Two schools are inside the compound — Fei Tian Academy of the Arts and Fei Tian College. The academy of arts acts as a "feeder school" to Shen Yun, Falun Gong’s theatrical dance performance. [Source: James Pasley, Business Insider, September 10, 2019]

“Some locals think the group is intimidating. In April 2019, a concrete layer told the local planning board that he was terrified when he met security at the compound's gate in 2012 — because they were armed with AK 47 machine guns. And there's also the fact the compound refused to disclose information around the death of a construction worker in 2008. While working on one of their buildings, a 54-year-old Canadian man fell to his death. No more information was released. A man inside the compound told the local newspaper, "We are a religious community. We do not give information to the public." An autopsy was never performed.

“The compound has also requested permission to build walls 8 feet high, rather than between four and six feet. One of the residents, a teacher named Thun Lin, said it was necessary because Chinese persecutors had broken into the compound and tapped their phones. The compound says the need for safety is high due to China's continuing persecution of the Falun Gong, and until the Falun Gong is accepted and safe, the gates won't open.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-21 12:02 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha...!

The dumb americans started to get worried about Falun Gong loh!

Sslee

5,007 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-21 12:29 | Report Abuse

Haha Falun Gong bet on the wrong horse!

Epoch Times Create an Anti-China, Pro-Trump, Misinformation Media Empire
Kevin Roose wrote in the New York Times: “For years, The Epoch Times was a small, low-budget newspaper with an anti-China slant that was handed out free on New York street corners. But in 2016 and 2017, the paper made two changes that transformed it into one of the country’s most powerful digital publishers. The changes also paved the way for the publication to become a leading purveyor of right-wing misinformation. First, it embraced President Trump, treating him as an ally in Falun Gong’s scorched-earth fight against China’s ruling Communist Party, which banned the group two decades ago and has persecuted its members ever since. Its relatively staid coverage of U.S. politics became more partisan, with more articles explicitly supporting Mr. Trump and criticizing his opponents. [Source: Kevin Roose, New York Times, October 24, 2020]

“Around the same time, The Epoch Times bet big on another powerful American institution: Facebook. The publication and its affiliates employed a novel strategy that involved creating dozens of Facebook pages, filling them with feel-good videos and viral clickbait, and using them to sell subscriptions and drive traffic back to its partisan news coverage. In an April 2017 email to the staff obtained by The New York Times, the paper’s leadership envisioned that the Facebook strategy could help turn The Epoch Times into “the world’s largest and most authoritative media.” It could also introduce millions of people to the teachings of Falun Gong, fulfilling the group’s mission of “saving sentient beings.”

“Today, The Epoch Times and its affiliates are a force in right-wing media, with tens of millions of social media followers spread across dozens of pages and an online audience that rivals those of The Daily Caller and Breitbart News, and with a similar willingness to feed the online fever swamps of the far right.

“The publication has been one of the most prominent promoters of “Spygate,” a baseless conspiracy theory involving claims that Obama administration officials illegally spied on Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign. Publications and shows linked to The Epoch Times have promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory and spread distorted claims about voter fraud and the Black Lives Matter movement. More recently, they have promoted the unfounded theory that the coronavirus — which the publication calls the “CCP Virus,” in an attempt to link it to the Chinese Communist Party — was created as a bioweapon in a Chinese military lab

Post a Comment
Market Buzz