1 person likes this.

2,671 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored 2022-01-03 12:28

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-31 17:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Dec 31, 2021 5:10 PM | Report Abuse X

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2021-12-31-story-h1596433...

My take on year 2021: Year of Reckoning
Author: Sslee | Publish date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021, 5:07 PM

Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2022

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:24 | Report Abuse

Hahaha... what could China CPC did in 2022 for retaliating USA ? Look at the non official trade sanctions by CPC against Australia, it is a failure that backfired to themselves...hahahaha

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:25 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 did I bullied you ? Tobby seem very concerned hehehe

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:28 | Report Abuse

China already used almost all its firepower in 2019,2020, 2021 in recent Trade War with USA. What more could they do.... ???

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:29 | Report Abuse

As I always said how could a you fight against your more important customer?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:30 | Report Abuse

Current chairman seem so poor in handling the TW issues. A clear sign of incapable leader

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 18:31 | Report Abuse

Ya...how to get rid of incapable leader in China ?
A good question need to ponder about for all those China & CPC lovers

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-31 18:42 | Report Abuse

If meritrocacy apllied then there will be no chance a incapable person will be elected to leadership position.

So did Malaysia democracy system ensured a capable leader at the top?

DickyMe

14,345 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-12-31 19:10 | Report Abuse

China behind Myanmar's civil unrest?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 19:13 | Report Abuse

No democracy system in the world could ensure person to get elected is capable as majority win. But its definitely provided an mechanism to get rid of incapable leader or evil leader like Trump which yourself said he is.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 19:13 | Report Abuse

BUT could citizens of China get rid a evil & incapable leader ?

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-31 19:32 | Report Abuse

So do anyone know at the end how to kick out the democratically elected Hitler?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 19:53 | Report Abuse

SSLee Hitler is evil peron to outside world but not to the people of Germany. They all worship Hitler & did not even considered to get rid of him

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:11 | Report Abuse

It is same situation in China. CPC have created a fake image of themselves to the people of China. They are deceiving the people of China. Once the people of China realised how evil the CPC only then they will started to revolt the evil regime through blood shed revolution . Lot of people might die

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:12 | Report Abuse

In democracy there is system but not in authoritarian & totalitarian system like China

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-31 20:15 | Report Abuse

Just see for yourself with an open minded how is China 30 years ago compare to now.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:24 | Report Abuse

Now your beloved chairman is going on reversed gear. Likely lead China toward Holland...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:26 | Report Abuse

Injustise is now getting more & more frequent in China

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:51 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQkq_q7nRc

Discovering a Lie Deep Within Northern China

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:55 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NabzTz7ss2A

武統台灣倒數!解放軍失敗第73年|小粉紅:相信黨,但我不參軍,等中國公安抓我

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 20:57 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NabzTz7ss2A

【TOP2021】不給錢就搗蛋!塔利班向中國討錢?習近平每天花錢消災!【關鍵時刻】-劉寶傑 黃世聰 梁東屏 李正皓 吳子嘉 林氏璧 黃子哲 姚惠珍 王瑞德 徐巧芯

(00:00:05)【關鍵時刻全集】20210819 阿富汗大動盪牽引國際情勢!?習近平緊握錢、權中國進入「戰時經濟」!?塔利班攻下喀布爾才是混亂的開始 大國博弈讓「帝國墳場」永無寧日!?|劉寶傑
(01:47:40)【關鍵時刻全集】20210820 不給就亂?狂吸2.3兆美元無底錢坑 塔利班重掌阿富汗先向中國要錢!?兩大黑洞成形全球股市狂洩!?台日韓池魚之殃 華爾街捲入「中國火葬場」!?|劉寶傑

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 22:14 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 how do you know ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-31 22:14 | Report Abuse

Do ever stayed in China before?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-31 22:52 | Report Abuse

US is the most expensive place to get sick! That's why you see tons of americans homeless or turning to drugs! I mean, why bother to get healthy if getting addicted is far more cheaper!
Quality of life in China is far better compare to US! Chinese China have access to healthcare that only americans can imagine in their dreams!
CCP is taking care of 1.5 billions population! US nowadays totally fail it's population! And the new generation americans are more incline towards perverted idealism of unsexism, where your gender is determine by yourself! You can be male or female! You can have husband or wifey regardless of your gender!
What i am trying to say, it's better to lawn your own backyard that talk or care about your neighbours backyard! Whatever happens in China is non of our business! If you really care about China, then you should also really care what's happening in Palestine, Aghanistan or Myammar! But why are you single out China only!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

Tobby Tobby Tobby... first why why why ??? Whenever I mentioned the condition of
...............C...H...I.....N...A

little pinky communists like you MUST always without failed must reply your answer by COMPARING the condition in
........................U.........S...........A

Why? Did I comparing China vs USA ?

Why? Did any bad things happen in USA got anything to do what bad things happen in China ?

Why? BECAUSE China culture like or love to copycat.

Why? You all talking about you experience in both countries as you all stayed in China & USA before ?

Why? Why? Why?

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Ya....I know la..
........B..E..C..A..U..S...E

YOU all like to WORSHIP the WHITE
RIGHT ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 09:43 | Report Abuse

Tobby as you are staying in Malaysia, isn't it is more logical if you compare China vs Malaysia. Right ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 09:43 | Report Abuse

Oooh ...ya I forgot because you like to worship USA...hahaha

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-01-01 09:48 | Report Abuse

China is pretty smart actually. They sell sampan equipped with machine guns to Malaysia, knowing full well that these boats can be sunk with precision missiles 100 km away, thus rendering our Navy more or less useless

This way, Malaysia cannot challenge the 9 dash line
And China can fish and explore for oil 80 km offshore Bintulu and Miri
Brilliant plan if you ask me

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 10:22 | Report Abuse

Tobby ah... let me give you another illustration hahaha..
when I mention why & how Cina man go to toilet to shit & you reply is what & how Cina eat ...will if so there is still logical hahaha what go in will determine what go out ..rubbish in rubbish out but when you also compare how the white eat then that puzzling & confusing. Are you saying Cina man follow White ? Copycat? Yes I knew Cina man love that.

But now your reply is what & how Cina man sleep then it is confusing. How Cina man sleep got to do with how they going to toilet to shit. Ha..hahaha... worst of all you also comparing what and how the White sleep... hahaha

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-01 10:28 | Report Abuse

When the 11 and later 9 dish line was draw after World War II, Malaya was still the British colony so perhaps the British should donate her aircraft carrrier to Malaysia so that Malaysia can challenge the 9 dash line

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 10:33 | Report Abuse

Up_again not that China is smart it is money could made ghost do its dirty job

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-01-01 10:34 | Report Abuse

Most Malaysian’s I talk to don’t give a hoot about China claiming Malaysian waters. The one’s that strongly support Malaysia giving up territory mostly go to a certain type of school. I guess we all have our own interpretations so it’s all fine.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 10:36 | Report Abuse

SSlee, history is history let talk about present maybe Cina should give back what they took from Malaysia...

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 10:41 | Report Abuse

Cina stop bullying Asean

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-01-01 12:03 | Report Abuse

China never bully ASEAN mah!

The 9 dash line was drawn up & approve by UN after World War 2 mah!

Posted by Sslee > Jan 1, 2022 10:28 AM | Report Abuse

When the 11 and later 9 dish line was draw after World War II, Malaya was still the British colony so perhaps the British should donate her aircraft carrrier to Malaysia so that Malaysia can challenge the 9 dash line

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-01 12:10 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Today - A Reality Check

Long read but this post, essentially a comparison with China, is based on facts, true stories and personal observations.

In 1989, my late father and his two brothers visited their father’s birthplace in a small village just outside the city of Taishan in China. Travelling to China then was not a straightforward matter unlike today due to restrictions imposed by the Malaysian authorities. That was only 30 years ago.

To obtain approval from the authorities for travel to China, my father had to provide proof of correspondence with existing relatives there, among other things. I believe he had to show at least three years of correspondence for the application to be considered. He finally managed to obtain the approval and the rest, as they say, is history. China was just about to open up then, if I’m not mistaken.

My fifth uncle, a renowned and pioneer Malayan surgeon, traveled with my father and their eldest brother. He related a story to me not too long ago about a conversation he had with a Special Branch senior officer over a game of golf years ago. In it, the SB chap mentioned how the authorities were relaxing the requirements for ethnic Chinese Malaysians to visit China. One of the reasons was so that they can see for themselves how bad things were in China and with that experience would perhaps learn to appreciate Malaysia more. We were a rising Asian tiger then and China was, well, poor. That conversation took place just 20+ years ago.

By the time my father and his siblings visited China, we already had Proton cars and were well on our way towards Vision 2020 - the target date to transform Malaysia into a developed nation. China was still mired in poverty and Tiananmen Square happened.

Meantime, Malaysia was still scaling new heights for herself. By then, not only were we making cars, we were home to the world’s third longest bridge and the tallest buildings in the world. Today, the Penang bridge doesn’t even rank in the world’s top 30 (ironically dominated by Chinese bridges) and the twin towers have long been dwarfed.

Ironically, Proton is also now 49% owned by the Chinese, who coming from having no car industry to speak of then are now making some nifty ones of their own today, one of which I rode in recently in China but can’t even place the name of the make. A very swish SUV it was too, complete with all the fine trimmings that wouldn’t be out of place in a continental model.

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-01 12:12 | Report Abuse

Look at China today.

In a little more than 20 years, it has gone into orbit and at a pace that is truly frightening. Corruption is tackled with an iron will and it won’t be long before the much derided ‘Made in China’ labels make way for those that read ‘Made by China’. You only have to look at Huawei to get an idea.

When in Beijing for the first time recently, I was completely taken aback by its unbelievable development. Mind you, Beijing is an old city therefore the immaculate state of the city today is nothing to be scoffed at, more so given the size of the behemoth that it is. Clean, organised, and surprisingly quiet for a giant metropolis given their wide usage of electric vehicles. I had expected mayhem and bustle, instead I found pristine when I arrived, I kid you not.

Three years ago, when I cycled in the southeast of China, I was already in awe of their seemingly insatiable appetite for construction. Imagine travelling between say, Alor Setar to Butterworth on the old trunk road only to find Simpang Empat, Kota Sarang Semut, Guar Chempedak, Gurun, Bakar Arang filled with new high rise apartment blocks. That’s probably the best way to describe what I saw as I rode past pockets of little towns there.

The Chinese presence globally was very much felt during my cycle around the world. They are just about everywhere, building roads, railways and other infrastructure in other countries. It’s quite scary, to be perfectly honest, and there is not a shred of doubt left in my mind that we are looking at the next colonial master, albeit in the economic sense rather than military, if she wasn’t one already.

Now look where Malaysia is today.

25-30 years ago, we were up there. As mentioned above, we were confident enough to allow ethnic Chinese Malaysians to go visit China so that they can see for themselves how terrible things were. 25-30 years ago, we still spoke decent English. The Chinese didn’t. Today, the Chinese are making great efforts to speak more English while our own proficiency has taken a dive. Even the lady at the airport’s taxi stand in Beijing spoke English. Not perfect, but more than passable. Give them a few more years and I shudder to think. Who knows, French or Spanish next?

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-01 12:15 | Report Abuse

So while the Chinese and other SEA nations are forging ahead (it already cost RM1400 to buy 10000 baht today), we are stuck in the same old same old counter productive narrative of race and religion. While others are seeking real knowledge we look for more religious education. While others are familiarising themselves with new languages, we want to reintroduce khat on a national level yet can’t decide if it’s art or language, compulsory or optional.

Let’s not even talk about innovation and state of the art technology.

Sorry, but we can’t even yet look at every citizen as Malaysian today, at least in spirit. What we seem to be really good at today is politics. Or speculating who’s the next Prime Minister after electing a 92 year old who incidentally was at the helm during those glorious years. How sad is that?

We still hear of Chinese Malaysians being told to go back to China. The irony is clearly lost on some but still, how sad is that?

And with the recent directive from the religious authorities that Muslims may no longer hold joint prayers with folks of other faiths, any notion left that we are a moderate Muslim country just went right out the window. Heck, we can’t even get that right, being a moderate Muslim nation and all that.

How sad is that?

Forget China, we will never get to where they are today or will be in the foreseeable future, but at least keep up with our neighbours. Countries which we used to visit because they were cheap have already overtaken us and we are still singing ‘Setia’ and watching corporate sponsored feel good festivity videos about how we once were?

Sure, those videos are nice, but we need to stop lying to ourselves. Our country is in dire health. Someone took less than 30 years to dominate the world yet we, being independent for 62 and up there once, are still talking about integration while actively segregating communities?

We have many Malaysians who do brilliantly abroad but the focus is invariably on their ethnicity, sexual orientation or if female Muslim, is she wearing a headscarf. Or not. Seriously?

What on earth is in the water which we drink that makes us so utterly deluded? Ridiculous, even.

I am not sure which frightens me more - that China is marching ahead at full steam and that our neighbours are leapfrogging us, or that we have fallen so far off the perch we once proudly stood on.

Oh, and there’s that little island south of the border, lest we forget.

I love my country with all my heart, am a super proud Malaysian and loathe to criticising her but we do need a reality check else we end up with little to be proud of someday apart from nasi lemak and teh tarik. As it is, we’re not even proud of the kebaya so pardon me should anyone be offended by this inconvenient truth.

David Wu

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-01-01 12:25 | Report Abuse

Correct loh!

And people like "Up again" & "uncensored" still pushing for malay & muslim only agenda loh!

We should push ahead in meritocracy and emulate successful countries like China, Spore, Taiwan & South Korea mah!

If we can emulate at least 50% of the good things of successful countries....we will not be too far off mah!

Posted by Sslee > Jan 1, 2022 12:15 PM | Report Abuse

So while the Chinese and other SEA nations are forging ahead (it already cost RM1400 to buy 10000 baht today), we are stuck in the same old same old counter productive narrative of race and religion. While others are seeking real knowledge we look for more religious education. While others are familiarising themselves with new languages, we want to reintroduce khat on a national level yet can’t decide if it’s art or language, compulsory or optional.

Let’s not even talk about innovation and state of the art technology.

Sorry, but we can’t even yet look at every citizen as Malaysian today, at least in spirit. What we seem to be really good at today is politics. Or speculating who’s the next Prime Minister after electing a 92 year old who incidentally was at the helm during those glorious years. How sad is that?

We still hear of Chinese Malaysians being told to go back to China. The irony is clearly lost on some but still, how sad is that?

And with the recent directive from the religious authorities that Muslims may no longer hold joint prayers with folks of other faiths, any notion left that we are a moderate Muslim country just went right out the window. Heck, we can’t even get that right, being a moderate Muslim nation and all that.

How sad is that?

Forget China, we will never get to where they are today or will be in the foreseeable future, but at least keep up with our neighbours. Countries which we used to visit because they were cheap have already overtaken us and we are still singing ‘Setia’ and watching corporate sponsored feel good festivity videos about how we once were?

Sure, those videos are nice, but we need to stop lying to ourselves. Our country is in dire health. Someone took less than 30 years to dominate the world yet we, being independent for 62 and up there once, are still talking about integration while actively segregating communities?

We have many Malaysians who do brilliantly abroad but the focus is invariably on their ethnicity, sexual orientation or if female Muslim, is she wearing a headscarf. Or not. Seriously?

What on earth is in the water which we drink that makes us so utterly deluded? Ridiculous, even.

I am not sure which frightens me more - that China is marching ahead at full steam and that our neighbours are leapfrogging us, or that we have fallen so far off the perch we once proudly stood on.

Oh, and there’s that little island south of the border, lest we forget.

I love my country with all my heart, am a super proud Malaysian and loathe to criticising her but we do need a reality check else we end up with little to be proud of someday apart from nasi lemak and teh tarik. As it is, we’re not even proud of the kebaya so pardon me should anyone be offended by this inconvenient truth.

David Wu

Sslee

4,685 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-01 12:29 | Report Abuse

https://cilisos.my/this-alor-star-uncle-wanna-cycle-to-china-but-heres-why/

So you know how some people asking Chinese to #balikcina? This one guy from Alor Star decided to actually do it. Except he isn’t hopping on a plane, or even a boat… no…. this champion, David Wu, is gonna friggin CYCLE back to Guangdong from his hometown of Alor Star.

How far is that you ask? Well here’s his projected path…

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-01-01 12:48 | Report Abuse

Since when I am pushing for that agenda lol
All I am saying is be very careful about promoting total concentration of power in a few. You cannot be telling the majority here how great that system is then when they get bold and wanna implement, you scream persecution

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:00 | Report Abuse

Ya after so many years finally China able to catchup with Malaysia in term of GDP per capita

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:03 | Report Abuse

Andrew Sheng is corrected that HK democracy on ventilators as being attacked by CPC communism

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:05 | Report Abuse

That is why the Western countries are allied together to oppose the current China chairman aggressive objective of CHINA is Great agenda

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:07 | Report Abuse

Clearly this new foreign China policy has created a lot opposition & backstabbing itself. It is a failure in part of current China chairman

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:09 | Report Abuse

He is incapable in
1. Foreign policy
2. Poor in economic planning
3. Bad in operation management which resulted floods occurred in various part of the nation

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:10 | Report Abuse

Holland will be the final destination if he continued to hold on for 3rd term

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-01 13:15 | Report Abuse

Democratic system in modern world is innovated by US! So US is the father of democracy in modern world!
However, democracy has turn democrazy of late! Look at US! Democrats even rigged it to ensure their puppet becomes president!
Look at Malaysia, we are in democrazy phase just like in US! Democrazy is turning into a very expensive orgy of self serving politicians! There's no vision at all! Only rely on populism to get elected and in the end, future generations will continue to suffer due to previous generation follies!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:25 | Report Abuse

Democracy mean majority win. It worked fine in Malaysia. If not BN would not loss its power in GE14 after more than 60 years of controlling Malaysia.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-01-01 13:28 | Report Abuse

IF democracy is not GOOD

then may I asked all little pinky communists here WHY a communists regime China & North Korea fake themselves as a democracy nation .

Ha...Ha....Ha....Ha....Ha.....Ha.....Ha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz