Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-09-28 03:14

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2022-09-27 14:20 | Report Abuse

Talks like a school kid!
They are not scared. They know UMNO is the cause for the betrayal and backdoor government. Don't dream of forming the government because you have no leadership quality and zero knowledge in diplomacy and most importantly economics.

Michael Kwok

6,057 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-27 16:22 | Report Abuse

I think ph scare base on the sentiment on rally and election in the past few round year 2022.my goodness its shifting to bn.

DickyMe2

1,509 posts

Posted by DickyMe2 > 2022-09-27 16:40 | Report Abuse

As usual Kwok talks cock!

Michael Kwok

6,057 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-27 18:21 | Report Abuse

U dun see the past few rally only in few hundred for kl and selangor.last st least above 50 k people.The past also got few hundred k people rally.the number getting smaller.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-27 18:53 | Report Abuse

Zahid has no leadership quality! Keep riding on Najib popularity! And i am sure despite so much denial, he is the PM in waiting for BN Umno! I mean, as president of Umno, isn't it obvious he is the main and only candidate! Why hedge on PM Sabri as poster boy since he is already acquitted of his corruption charges! Because he is not popular among malay voters! So Zahid continues to take credit on other Umno leaders!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-27 18:54 | Report Abuse

As for Harapan leaders, they continue to use the same rage cards to bait voters! Come on dudes, you should show us that you are better alternative government not just the obvious best opposition! To run this nation, we need Harapan to show competency!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-27 18:55 | Report Abuse

I am all for Harapan to win and capture Putrajaya! We cannot afford to see another corrupt government like Umno to run this country! It's all up to Harapan leaders to grow up!

Michael Kwok

6,057 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-28 00:38 | Report Abuse

Corrupt not all.only less thn 1 percents.but bn had the experience to do the job rather thn barking to media and parliment.if there no wrong,there wont be more right in bn.like the ship saga.if no wrong,there wont experience better way to finish the ship.u know wht anwar say,no war ship in malaysia to defense,the rm 8 billion go help the poor.just late few years say cancel project.
PH just know talking but cant finish the works.some yes but not all.

Michael Kwok

6,057 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-28 00:41 | Report Abuse

U see my above statement,anwar say no need war ship to defense malaysia 8 of it.rm 8 billion help the poor.if malaysia conquer by indon or thailand,how shame our country snd anwar itself.cost rise by rm 4 billion also criric.

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-28 01:18 | Report Abuse

hahaha u have 0 warship spent billion build ntg u happy???? u pay tax ur money gone like that i think u agree u must be MAD and these guys dont pay tax for a reason HAHAHAHA apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
WHY Work so hard pay ur whole life for ntg project and merdeka 118.... as tall as our corruption and national DEBT
as long duit masuk poket masters

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-28 01:19 | Report Abuse

I think he mean we dont need 8 ??? another white elephant project mcm sinking submarine... and F16 from amerika dk apa cerita sudah bossku !!!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-28 03:14 | Report Abuse

Anwar is a political chameleon! But lately he has turn wacko! Took him 20 years to reach his PMship obsession only to be taken away by his very nemesis!
As for the unfinished warship, yeah, Anwar said to completely abandon them! Which is a dumbass suggestion! Why not complete them and go after the bad hats!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz