GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 4 weeks ago

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-01 12:11 | Report Abuse

Invest,

Thanks for your kind words for me and Ghl kakis as whole.

This forum has created on one single thread on covering all KLSE stocks and information is openly discuss everyday. Everyone can swim is true and everything will sink is true.

Positive thoughts is precious, Negatives thought is just a little precious right to complain.
Without both it cannot work out to be constructive thread.
Negative thoughts is unique to me if it's being practice at the right time. .Nevertheless the world is not perfect anyway.

Every individuals has the rights to express their precious thoughts, unfavorable or favourable.
Hopefully it's done followed by a proper study and research on specific topic beforehand.

Welcome back to i3 again.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-01 13:24 | Report Abuse

hai, invest88....glad to see u again at i3...surprising ....welcome back

ummmm...i can said that, i m welcome ppl views their comment whatever good or bad views.....but i want saying that if have negative comment...pls show the proof why saying this and that....dun simply simply writing views without any proof....

if positive views , i also want to see the proof to support the views....am i correct? or maybe i m wrong....

for me...i can accept ppl view the positive or negative views....but pls show the proof...this is market game....i am invested in this company why? bcus i saw proof positive more then negative :D

skyhawk

4,453 posts

Posted by skyhawk > 2014-05-01 13:55 | Report Abuse

Hi chrissy...I am positive on this stock and my support goes to u.
Hv posted an update chart at my blog:

http://silkyhawk.blogspot.com/

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-05-01 14:44 | Report Abuse

I have been accumulating since the downtrend from rm1. Was si grateful I was given another chance to own this counter at a lower price now. Thus far, the future growth and potential of this company is unquestionable and could be a billion dollar company in years to come. However, this company stock prices has been rigged by syndicates, resulting in many genuine investors being scared off and irritated. They are taking the opportunity to this while results are still not out yet and while price is still trading at a high PE. Those that are less patient would have backed out, feeling frustrated and hopeless. But if you're one wise investor looking at the long term, keep a cash pile to buy more when there is a sell down if you know the intrinsic value of thus company. I like that now the management has stepped in and come out with a share buy back scheme.

Its a good idea to buy in now before the large institutional investors want a piece of this. Any price below 90 cents is a bargain now. If you guys decide to buy this be prepared to wait for the synergy to happen.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-01 15:09 | Report Abuse

thanks skyhwak for TA chart views, may i ask urs views...

wave is very subjective....my views peak wave 1 at 915, retrace 665 wave 2 , wave 3 subwave i start 0.735 ,peak swi 1.08 retrace 23.6% to subwave ii 0.815.....so, now is coming subwave iii ....?

maybe time frame different wave will be effect different view....

thanks advised... :D

skyhawk

4,453 posts

Posted by skyhawk > 2014-05-01 15:31 | Report Abuse

chrissy...my W1 starts on 8/5/13 end at 19/8/13 and W3 starts on 5/9/13
the rest will falls into place...:D

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-05-01 15:42 | Report Abuse

skyhawk is the best chartist in i3. but even that skyhawk also can b wrong reading at charts at times.
ie. his prediction of knm failed.
so CG. if u want proof, u better put your money in bank, they give u proof of FD cert.

first time i see a sensible trader want proof when speculative stocks.

when we asked everyone to get out of dsonic at 4.70, many morons came ask for proof why have to sell when the target is 8.00

skyhawk

4,453 posts

Posted by skyhawk > 2014-05-01 15:54 | Report Abuse

optimusX...the game on knm is not over yet...dont jump to conclusion so fast.I am positive and so are the 17 institution investors.:D

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-05-01 16:02 | Report Abuse

i know its not over. but your linear charting suggesting it to go 1.10 1.20 isnt it too immature?

i know knm will go sky high double at least from now but takes a lot of digestion hit up and hit down. its not as simple as a 1 wave go up there thing.

check my past record i had predicted knm to be a shooting star when it was 40c last year.

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-05-01 16:09 | Report Abuse

skyhawk, if u find my message offensive, let me know, i will delete it. i dont want to disturb your business.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-01 16:15 | Report Abuse

OptimusX.....i have my own views....i can see this company have strong growing in future.... chart as my second referring based previous history ....

thanks yours suggestion :)

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-05-01 16:19 | Report Abuse

yes this co. is growing and they is no replacement for them as they already stronghold in epayment.
longterm u sure profit in big way.

i m only talking abt shortterm price fluctuation. when they may go to ricidulously high, or low. thats has nothing to do with fundamentals.

so when you are trading, dont use fundamentals to justify not taking profit or not cutting loss. thats the mistake many ppls made

they entered a stock on technical reading, and refuse to exit on technical reading bcos their alibi is fundamental intact bla bla.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-01 16:26 | Report Abuse

thanks skyhwak...

Posted by skyhawk > May 1, 2014 03:31 PM | Report Abuse

chrissy...my W1 starts on 8/5/13 end at 19/8/13 and W3 starts on 5/9/13
the rest will falls into place...:D

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-05-01 16:26 | Report Abuse

if i m the owner of a plc in bolehland. there is a way to make money beside the actual business. and that is always more profitable than the actual business. and many plc boss do that. and what is that?
goreng stock. goreng up high for u to chase, and goreng down low for u to panic n sell to them at half price. some kinder plc boss would pay u 70% of what u paid, but most only pay u 50%. the unlucky one get 25%

knowing this, u would be less trustful in Chart. as chart are fabricated by them. but having said that. chart is still the best tools available. and it only provide 60% of reference.

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-05-01 16:27 | Report Abuse

another optimus sifu here beside 2 & 7. nice reading your analysis. agreed with your saying,don't fell in love with the stock. take profit/cut losses when necessary. thumb up to you.

scjm

2,587 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-05-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

there is the flip side of the coin. this is how i see this counter.
in general, i would prefer comments that are specific .... to the point based on ta.
ghl is likely to see a trend reversal by the first week of this month on the basis of the formation of the inverted hammer. 2. volume dwindled indicating selling momentum has slowed down. 3. 81 is a strong support point that would prove difficult to break down. 4. forming higher lows suggesting uptrend is still intact.
in the light of the foregoing, price will move back to its high of 1.08. needless to say price retracements are envisaged as it moves its way up to 1.08.
i have no vested interests in this counter.
good luck.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-05-01 17:05 |

Post removed.Why?

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-05-01 17:14 | Report Abuse

Regardless of whatever "technical experts" says here, I'm buying based on facts, management competence and future of the industry. It doesn't make any difference profiting now or months/years later, but better to profit months/years later when the profits are larger.

I've never seen anyone making millions of dollars by just actively trading as a part-time job recently (not talking about those days during the mid 90s). But I've known many that became filthy rich by buying stocks, holding them for a couple of years and repeating this method over a decade, and now they don't really bother to work or not. For now, they are having a nice bungalow, a nice Audi, good paying jobs at quite a senior position. They trade less than 10 times a year.

Of course trading has its good side, the excitement. But I know for a fact trading usually goes in small volumes, hoping to profit frequently at a low capital. For those with long-term goals, they buy the company as though they're running the company with the managers, going through thick and thin.

I have vested interests in this counter and this counter contributes more than 36% of my portfolio, largest in the porfolio. I wouldn't mind adding more if the price is right. In any circumstances, the PE isn't that high if we do not take into account of the one-off costs, which is only 28. After acquisition it would go lower.

Basically I'm buying on the bright future of the industry in ASEAN and management competency, nothing more or less. I'm taking a bit of risks here with the amount of capital I put in, but well, life becomes more exciting and meaningful with some calculated risks.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-05-01 20:01 | Report Abuse

Christine - noted your piece !

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-05-01 20:02 | Report Abuse

newman - you are here too. I greeted you in regain capital thread. Thought you have left for your holidays.

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-05-01 21:04 | Report Abuse

inwest88. 23/5/14 going to hongkong/Taiwan. now in Malacca.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-05-01 21:15 | Report Abuse

newman - noted. Just back in time to watch the world cup. Can still make some money before going to Taiwan.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-05-01 21:21 |

Post removed.Why?

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-05-01 21:27 | Report Abuse

ha ha, trend ?

this fellow must have chase high follow the recent trend !

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-01 23:53 | Report Abuse

People mostly allows their feelings to determine their judgement often in the face of contrary evidence or even not ettempting to collect evidence and facts beforehand.
People are implicitly accepting instincts and emotions as criterion of truth. A season investors will put aside emotions and search for best available facts before making a investment decision.

Similarly, knowledgeable investors will put aside such subjective judgement while making a evaluation on their selection of stocks and not base on each emotional interruption.

An appeal to fear the collapse of this company will never affect factual investor, maybe it will work to novice traders.

Optimism is willingness to accept failure while remaining confident that success will follows.

Pessimism is willingness to accept time is a burden while everything will lead to undesirable outcome.

Happy investing.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2014-05-02 05:11 | Report Abuse

omg, when will rebound to rm1

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-02 11:53 | Report Abuse

Invest88, incredibly you sound nice in pieces, thanks for noticing...:D

Insanity

242 posts

Posted by Insanity > 2014-05-02 17:09 | Report Abuse

downtrend nw but good timing to collect

Posted by bullbear777 > 2014-05-02 17:50 | Report Abuse

good stock but can wait

Posted by Jack Freedom > 2014-05-05 12:16 | Report Abuse

Why keep dropping?

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-05-05 12:52 | Report Abuse

Where are all the promoters?
Must be hiding & licking wounds, LOL.

Posted by Lollipot Anison > 2014-05-05 13:43 | Report Abuse

Time to buy back. drop below support 0.8

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-05-05 14:29 | Report Abuse

I'm buying more. Was waiting for it to drop so I can collect again. I have faith in this company.

sheep

3,849 posts

Posted by sheep > 2014-05-05 16:19 | Report Abuse

TOMORROW ANOTHER RED DAY. patient

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-05-05 16:49 | Report Abuse

Wait for quarter results. If good and price is still attractive, buy more and hold. Usually GHLSYS is quite slow to reaction to any news. From what I observed it will go up or down all in a sudden but not on news, surprisingly.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-05 18:02 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, All majors are not disposing. A systematic accumulation mode is advice to be engage at the moment. Wish all Ghlsys kakis the best and good luck.

To others :
Never devalue any investment skills that you don't possesses. Don't underestimate any other company's potential or the minority investors that practice a longer term hold on their investment.

Anything useful that the fly by night traders haven't personally accomplished, never assume it's easy. It's seems to be a obvious rule, but folks who follows this are depressingly rare.

Happy investing, good luck.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-05-05 18:56 | Report Abuse

MC, yes I will be buying systematically. I have been reminding myself, after so much things the Company has executed, partnerships they have made, products they have launched and deals they sealed, the Company's valuation in future, should be higher than it is now. Best of luck to you as well and hope that you will remain steadfast in your investment principles in GHLSYS. I hope your foresight and patience will be rewarded soon enough.

If I continue my buying spree, my investment portfolio for this stock may easily exceed 50% of my total holdings, which is a rare scenario throughout my investment life. I will be buying on a staggard basis, when the price falls below a threshold I have identified. I know the pros and cons trading in and out, riding the waves as well as pros and cons staying fundamental and trade infrequently but more heavily committed to a stock. I've been through both times, exciting and rough and now I stand firm to my new principles.

I'm basically not completely shocked by the violent movement in price on this stock, from a stable 0.76 to 1.08 and now back to 0.76, approximately 30% variance, but to be honest I was at times, momentarily deluded. Share buybacks from the Company would be a good opportunity for the Company to stabilize the price.

Staying fundamental like Warren Buffett is not an easy task. He once saw his share went up from $10 to $82 and dropped back to $6, and now trading twice his cost. That company is BYD. Throughout that violent movement, he did not budge one bit and I salute that wisdom. If we know very well what we're doing, the reward from such patience is tremendously rewarded. Just look at Coca-Cola, GEICO and P&G. If we made a mistake due to unforeseen events beyond our control, we move on. But how many times can a fundamentally good company with bright prospects and executed plans have such hidden events, though I must admit there are such cases.

I've always ask myself this. Am I really going to be rich by trading and reading charts without deep study on fundamentals of the company? I seem to think so previously but somehow, there is an unexplainable gut feel telling me that it's not going to work out the way I wanted in the long-term, based on my personality (I'm not saying others can't). Those gut feels were, I can't be lucky all the time, what if there is a moment where I lost the bet in a big way. Based on my personality, I want to be investing in a Company that will be profitable in the long run, generating good cash with minimal assets and good management that cares for shareholders, not a Company that its stock price will be surging soon and hopefully I can get out just in time before it declines again.

Definitely being a fundamentalist, patience is a killer word here no one likes to listen but unfortunately, its a hard and bitter truth. Have we all experienced that we could have made so much more had we added a little more patience? Which is also why no one can be so easily rich. Common investors will always be common investors when everyone is just common. Uncommon investors will be facing many odds against them, noises which may influence their decision or principles, opportunity costs which time and again vanished right in front of their eyes. If all these emotional disturbances and mental distractions can be sweeped aside and just make a decision based on hard and cold heart, I'm sure such a firm style will be very rewarding.

For those that bought this stock at a higher price, do not be disappointed. Provided you hold long enough to wait for several quarter results and good news along the way, you will definitely be rewarded. There will be ups and downs along the way, like any other stocks but stay focused with your initial reasons to purchase this stock and only sell if those initial reasons have been violated or no longer applicable.

Good luck.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-05-05 19:27 | Report Abuse

Many speculator sold liao, will continue downtrend

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2014-05-05 20:11 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, you + MC1 are true value investor, I salute you for being able to write your thoughts clearly & neatly, at this hour.

Traders are different animals, though they are not wrong. It is like ducks talking to chicken. Wish they are not so noisy trying to prove their points; they forget/unaware of the Law of Attraction - Like attracts Like.

CONTINUE WITH WHAT YOU BELIEF AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE BETTER OFF IN THE LONG RUN. Only don't forget to take the money off the table when the time is ripe.

Best of luck.

sheep

3,849 posts

Posted by sheep > 2014-05-05 20:22 | Report Abuse

went up from 0.60. So more downside coming.......

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-05-05 20:27 | Report Abuse

johnchong. how to take profit off the table;already fell in love with the stock. your friend's from pmcorp. hahaha

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2014-05-05 20:51 | Report Abuse

Hi newman, I mean in the future when the price is way above intrinsic value. It will come la, even OP belief it will come about.

After June/July you will be drinking the same coffee on the same boat with them. Hehe

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-05-05 20:56 | Report Abuse

johnchong. this stock never on my watchlist. can let me know what to buy come august will be much appreciated. have a nice day,

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2014-05-05 21:02 | Report Abuse

newman when the time comes, hope you can share part of your watchlist.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-05 22:04 | Report Abuse

John, thanks for your sharing and kind advice.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-05-05 22:14 | Report Abuse

Thanks wiseeye, mc , johnchong share urs views....

I saw 2 types ppl in market.....if reviews back thier previous handwrite and pass comment ...u will know...which type ppl they are.....

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/51454.jsp

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-05 22:15 | Report Abuse

Newman,
wish you all the best from other stock picking than this. You won't make any difference to Ghlsys either you are in or not. Like it or not , it's business as usual.

Enjoy your holiday.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-05-06 12:57 | Report Abuse

Drop further, collect below rm0.70

chewch

2,003 posts

Posted by chewch > 2014-05-08 09:38 | Report Abuse

today up..wat lah...will it be back to 90+?

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2014-05-08 14:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz