PERISAI PETROLEUM TEKNOLOGI

KLSE (MYR): PERISAI (0047)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

35 people like this.

16,650 comment(s). Last comment by yingkang87 2023-09-28 01:50

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-20 22:40 | Report Abuse

^^

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-20 22:41 | Report Abuse

i think he has learned his lessons. doesn't matter if he's a genius or millionaire but i think tht he should respect people tht they deserve

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-20 22:42 | Report Abuse

i wont forget but i forgive

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-20 22:42 | Report Abuse

agree ^^

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:43 | Report Abuse

ok to all of u, hav a good weekend. anything unpleasant here happen, i will help. just like The Destroyer in Thor movie. I will guard perisai from evil doers

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:44 | Report Abuse

ok i'm off for now

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-20 22:45 | Report Abuse

good weekend to you too..our hero!

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-20 22:48 | Report Abuse

a toast to our champion Blingrapper! applause everyone

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:48 | Report Abuse

u all are welcomed~

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:49 | Report Abuse

goodnite i need a rest ~~~

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 23:44 | Report Abuse

HOT NEWS TO ALL I3 FORUNNERS ESPECIALLY IN PERISAI/CENSOF ON IDENTITIES OF THREE MYSTERY BLOGGERS WITH THE NAMES OF Blingrapper, Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Dear fellow i3 participants in PERISAI & CENSOF Blog,
I had been "abused, harassed, bullied by a DICKHEAD & RETARD Blogger" called Blingrapper and this Dickhead and Retard had claimed "VICTORY" as per their latest thread when the real fact is every i3 forunners perceived them as Dickheads and Retards. What is the Victory? Only RETARDS and DICKHEADS will claim a Victory.

Please be informed in the process of being harassed and bullied incessantly by blingrapper who writes as a DICKHEAD and a RETARD they inadvertently left open INVALUABLE evidences of their IDENTITIES. I have now uncovered clear evidence that the following identities ARE THE SAME PERSON

Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne

Blingrapper had shown through his writings that he qualifies himself as a DICKHEAD and A RETARD. This same person posing as Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne are obviously in league with Jack Knight and invest2mil as per my observation.

When I had entered the PERISAI thread I had noticed that DtheOne, Phyrexia, Invest2mil, Jack Knight were in the same boating exchanging Perisai information and promoting PERISAI albeit in a very subtle manner with the clear objective to draw in new purchasers and this was very clear to me. So I decided to engaged with then in an open, professional, objective and factual discussion but somehow they never responded and avoided my questions. So I decided to take the questions to their domain which you will see in the thread, openly challenging the notion of why Perisai is a buy but somehow these people got very upset because I had challenged them and they could not provide to me any convincing answer. The fact remained that they chose to be SILENT. Why? If you are so positive about your stocks, why be silent when u r challenged? What are they afraid of? Instead I got a barrage of rude, depraved comments, gangster like attacks against my character ,abuses comments which can be summarised as idiotic mad tirades against me from blingrapper who also masquerades as Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Blingrapper had consistently showed in his mad tirades that he is a DICKHEAD and a RETARD. Blingrapper is the same person as DtheOne and Phyrexia. To be fair to i3 forunners, the only person who came out forthright on why he considered Perisai as a value stock is christiano7mu who also blogged currently under frank.

I am not impressed with the DICKHEAD and RETARD behaviour of Blingrapper who also maaquerades as Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Please be informed that the following identities ARE THE SAME PERSON

Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne

We should NEVER GIVE IN TO HOOLIGANS & GANGSTERS WHO R DICKHEADS & RETARDS.

GOOD NIGHT.

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-21 00:12 | Report Abuse

Friendliness and peaceful bring wealth ! Guys, please stop quarelling ! Everyone has freedom to express his / her opinion.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:27 | Report Abuse

kurang ajar dia ni tsurukame... memang tak habis habisan dia nak lawan. mati mati pun dia nak air muka nya. oi ah pek... no one likes u here so go find ur spot somewhere else. u want attention mah right? aren't u very arrogantly cool one meh? i thought u a super investor? imagine a grown man who would type like him? if u hav so much money ah, u don need to sell perisai n buy scomies lah. tiada duit lah u but pretend to be millionaire semacamnya.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:31 | Report Abuse

this tsurukame is truly a keyboard warrior. i didnt believe at first but he used to type so long in perisai thread & lecturing there. nvm if he has true intention to share his views BUT he disrespect others. u all can go read his past comments... tht shows how rude n arrogant + CUNNING he is coz he tried to mislead ppl.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:34 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u talked so much bad about others in perisai thread then WHAT WERE UR OWN COMMENTS? DO U DARE TO ADMIT THT U DID MISLEAD OTHERS? AND MAKE FUN OF OTHERS? AND BRAG ABOUT UR ACHIEVEMENTS?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:37 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u only knw how to talk cocks... and be cocky all d time. why don u answer directly? hav to talk other things to avoid ur embarassment?

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-21 00:46 | Report Abuse

tsurukame/mistras,

You do have plenty of spare time to be waste in this forum which i lack of and you're real genius of accusations. How many times should I warn you not to mention me. I do accepts opinion but not one that set of as a challenge and keeps bothering me when I do not intend to reply. And you've insulted me too.

Serve you right when others are punishing you. But I doubt you've learned your lesson.

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-21 00:49 | Report Abuse

well done blingrapper.

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-21 01:01 | Report Abuse

you've talk so much of syndicates while others as norm retail traders, I told you to be friendly rather than making enemies. Did you heap my generous advice? you're not the only one with funds. Your words are meant to threaten which I am pissed. If you can't loss the money you short then don't do it.

"Mend your speech a little, Lest it may mar your fortunes." - William Shakespeare, King Lear, 1.1.97

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-21 01:21 | Report Abuse

I agree to stop quarrel.. be peaceful n harmony ^^

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 01:42 | Report Abuse

i need to stress on this here, i'm not associated with anyone & i don need the publicity here for ppl to buy perisai. i NEVER use other nicknames/accounts for politicising for any matters so don't associate me with those ppl, ok?

Jack Knight,
First and foremost I am not arrogant but I have a very focussed and detailed questioning mind which others may perceived it as harassment.

Please refer to one of your post to me above. Based on what you had told me then I did believed you then that you NEVER use other nicknames/accounts and based on tonight's evidence you had clearly shown your TRUE COLOURS.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLOURS TONITE TO ALL I3 FORUNNERS.
YOU HAVE INDEED DISCREDITED YOURSELF BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS. SO PLEASE DONT BLAME OTHERS..JUST BLAME YOURSELF & LOOK INTO YOURSELF AND ASK WHY?

THE EVIDENCE:
Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne= SAME PERSON

NEW EVIDENCE JUST UNCOVERED
Jack Knight= Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne = SAME PERSON

I put it to you that You had proven to everyone here that you are an absolute LIAR as you had used other nicknames/accounts for politicising any matters that suits your hidden agenda.

Tonights evidence had clearly shown that you are the main orchestrator and the MAIN PARTICIPANT of this Thuggish Gangster like and Hooliganistic abusive verbal HARASSMENT attacks against me and being a COWARD, DICK HEAD & RETARD you masqueraded under the name of Blingrapper who incessantly launched his mad , idiotic , abusive , vitriolic TIRADES against me NONSTOP this evening. You think you are smart in masquerading as blingrapper but you left GAPING EVIDENCE which enables me to put things together and point ALL the evidence gathered to you as the ROOT CAUSAL FACTOR of this nonstop attacks. First I NEVER communicated with blingrapper until I was attacked/harassed and somehow Blingrapper chose to distort all the facts to destroy my credibility and has vented tremendous hatred towards me and purposely distorted facts on discussion issues that I had engaged with Jack Knight, DtheOne, Phyrexia, invest2mil, frank(chriastiano2mu). This set me thinking ..how could a new person called Blingrapper remembers everything from discussion I had with 5 people and deliberately twisted the facts to destroy my credibity. This is humanly impossible unless ALL PEOPLE (Jack Knight,Blingrapper, Phyrexia, DtheOne, Chriastiano7mu(now frank), invest2mil) ARE THE SAME PERSON...

Jack Knight, What is your problem NOW? Please tell me. Cant you engage yourself in intellectual debates on stocks? Forunners here go into threads to learn information on stocks that will enable them to form a more definitive view before making the decision to Invest. I did ask you several times but somehow you remained SILENT. Why do you choose to be SILENT? What are you afraid of? Do you have the capacity to discuss objectively, factually in a cool headed manner? Why must you resort to gangster like tactics to humiliate me, to harass me,to vilify me, submit me to psychological pressure to force an open apology from me...What is your real problem ??? You accused me of harassing you but the evidences today showed that jack knight masquerading as blingrapper had harassed me nonstop with very abusive verbal attacks, character assassination and sheer abusive mockery that reminisces of THUGS & GANGSTERS. ARE YOU A THUG AND GANGSTER ? Your action tonight had destroyed the IMAGE of Jack Knight....you had destroyed your own IMAGE. You are a FAKE, A LIAR, A DICKHEAD and A RETARD.

I also detect a favourite expression from you in saying THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP several times in the threads. Hmm the other blogger who also says THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP was 8STAR in PMC Corp blog. So I put it to you that Jack Knight, You are also 8STAR in PM Corp forum

FINAL EVIDENCE
Jack Knight= Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne = 8Star= SAME PERSON

Good Night

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 01:46 | Report Abuse

FINAL EVIDENCE
Jack Knight= Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne = 8Star= SAME PERSON

Good Night

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 07:56 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, tak payah lah tuduhkan siapa saya...pentingnya u perlu sedar bahawa anda agak sombong ketika commenting on others... THE SITUATION HERE IS THT IT DOESNT MATTER WHO I AM. U HAV TO KNW PPL HAVE PATIENCE WIT U THT TIME & U KEEP VERBALLY ASSAULT NON STOP ARROGANTLY. sekarang u nak orang tahu u adalah VICTIM? YOU HAVE VICTIMIZE OTHERS AND YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO ACCUSE OTHERS.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 07:58 | Report Abuse

TSURUKAME NI MASIH SOMBONG & CAKAP MACAM LCLY SINI SANA. DI MALAYSIA KALAU ADA ORANG MACAM KAMU, NEGARA INI TAK JADI AMAN.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:00 | Report Abuse

u know, this is only a forum but in real world out there if people knw where & who u truly are... u memang kena belasah teruk

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:03 | Report Abuse

TSURUKAME = MITRAS

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-21 08:07 | Report Abuse

betul ke? Mitras yg selalu hahahuhuhaha itu ialah dia jugak? mana awak tahu?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:14 | Report Abuse

tewnama, check balik msg dia di perisai thread ini. hanya lah mitras & tsurukame yg post nya panjang betul & tak henti henti maki suruh org jual perisai. bangsat betul ni tsurukame. Dia guna mitras nick hanya utk tujuan tu. lepas tiada org peduli mitras, dia guna tsurukame dia punya original profile utk attack. sama je cara mitras & tsurukame ni buat analysis & attack org semua di perisai thread ni.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:19 | Report Abuse

MITRAS LAST POST PADA 14/12/2013 18:29 LEPAS TU LENYAP SUDAH TIADA POST DI THREAD MANA MANA PUN.

KEMUDIAN NI TSURUKAME MUNCUL DI PERISAI THREAD PADA 14/12/2013 23:15 DAN CARA YG SAMA NAK ORG JUAL PERISAI. BARU KAMI TAHU DIA DAH BELI PERISAI & JUAL SUDAH. TAK TAHU APA TUJUAN DIA

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-21 08:20 | Report Abuse

tapi mitras itu tulisan dia lebih kelakak. mitras pernah hentam dia. baca tread di pmc dulu

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:29 | Report Abuse

tewnama, ni tsurukame ada split personalities. dia ni bukan org biasa kalau u study cara dia post di forum ni. tengok apa yg "iamgay" post:

iamgay: phyrexia, you do not have to provoke him/her back. keep your cool.. if you find his/her statements offensive/in a form of harassment/hate speech, you can also go to his/her profile of past postings and report abuse..

i personally find him/her to be very intelligent,sly and desperate... sadly there are people that can see a hungry fox coming miles away...
18/12/2013 10:27

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 08:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 08:54 | Report Abuse

lagi teruk sombong ni tsurukame... tak insaf langsung. THEN WAT ARE YOU? U TRYING TO MISLEAD OTHERS AND BRAGGING ABT UR ACHIEVEMENTS? URSELF IS A COCKY PERSON. I AM HERE ONLY TO MAINTAIN THE BALANCE. DONT TRY TO POST SO MANY COMMENTS HERE TO PUSH FURTHER AWAY UR OLD COMMENTS. THAT'S UR ONLY INTENTION. SO LCLY SOMBONG AND FEEL NO REMORSE. THEN WHY DO U KEEP POSTING HERE IN PERISAI AND BRAG THT U SOLD PERISAI? HYPOCRITE BETUL YOU... U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF. u memang nak challenge semua org di forum ni. u pun berani challenege Mr Koon in his blog, one of the founder of IJM corp.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-21 08:59 | Report Abuse

mr koon ada blog?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 09:05 |

Post removed.Why?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 11:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Frank

106 posts

Posted by Frank > 2013-12-21 12:21 | Report Abuse

Hello tsurukame? Why are keep linking me with the rest?

I had a debate with you which you didn't reply to my response on your question then you said i am long term investor should just go n sleep n come back here one year later.

So you are saying long term investor shouldn't post at forum?

Please debate on the prospect of perisai instead of arguing non sense.

Frank

106 posts

Posted by Frank > 2013-12-21 12:29 | Report Abuse

And there is no need for you to bring up my old name as I chose my display name as my firstname. Please check your profile page its a function by i3 to choose display name. If youdon't like this function pls report to admin to abolish that function.

In case you missed out my previous response to you at page 56 last comment.

No point all these name calling which brings you to the same low level as bling.

Tk Frank

106 posts

Posted by Tk Frank > 2013-12-21 12:32 | Report Abuse

Ok ya I change display name again. Because I can. Lol

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 14:59 | Report Abuse

tiada harapan ni tsurukame tak mampu minta maaf kepada org selepas membuli org sini sana. buka mulut celupar besar dia ni.

nicole di pmcorp thread pun kata ni tsurukame biadap. fikir dia expert sangat tapi berlagak sungguh tidak tahu malu. tahu saja cakap bodoh punya fikiran & selalu suruh org pergi tgk psychiatrist, dialah yg perlu check di kepala otak nya. sombong lelaki atau pondan dia ni. buka lagi mulut celupar besar besaran dia

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 15:01 | Report Abuse

check balik u punya comments... sudah terbukti u kacau bilau di thread ni tapi lagi buka mulut besar mu & sombong lagi. orang macam u memang mulut celupar & perlu di tampar guna selipar

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 15:16 | Report Abuse

sekarang ni tsurukame hanya suka copy paste sebab dia hampir habis idea dia. sudah terbukti salah dan sombong masih lagi buka mulut besar. i beritahu mu, ni hanya forum je, kalau real world out there org tahu mana u tinggal habislah u

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 15:32 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u kata ni kan:

EINSTEIN ONCE SAID THAT IF YOU EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULTS FROM DOING THE SAME THING OVER & OVER AGAIN YOU ARE INDEED A MAD FOOL TO THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

tapi u sendiri berbuat demikian. jadi, u eat back ur own words

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 15:50 | Report Abuse

Tk Frank, dont say low level abt me. I had to do this coz to deal with org keji like tsurukame, i hav to use his ways. Frank, do u know how he likes and ENJOYS insulting people? He felt good, u know? U can check back his past comments.

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-21 17:56 | Report Abuse

Next target price of PERISAI : RM1.650

WRY9876

74 posts

Posted by WRY9876 > 2013-12-23 09:23 | Report Abuse

tsukurame is so immature.

Tk Frank

106 posts

Posted by Tk Frank > 2013-12-23 09:39 | Report Abuse

lol WRY9876 dont say that later he will claim you are one of my dupe account too.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-23 09:58 | Report Abuse

greetings perisai fellows. it looks like perisai has a solid footing. tu tsurukame dah beli censof katanya, tengok censof tu hancur jatuh.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-23 10:03 | Report Abuse

mana tu tsurukame? masih degil dia tu... malukan sendiri. belilah censof dia... rugi teruk. itulah fikir dia tu expert. di dunia ni, wall street experts pun boleh rugi teruk. oleh itu, janagalah tsurukame ni berasa bangga sendiri nya & buli orang di perisai thread ni. Pergi tapuk sendiri dlm gua.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-23 11:32 | Report Abuse

finally ni tsurukame dah diam and malu sendiri. thank GOD for justice and merry christmas

Post a Comment
Market Buzz