NOTION VTEC BHD

KLSE (MYR): NOTION (0083)

+0.03 (3.26%)

0.925 - 0.96

29 people like this.

16,548 comment(s). Last comment by GrowingRich 6 hours ago

Vicky

1,568 posts

Posted by Vicky > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Detected some fake investors buy and sell when price is recovering... Now all depend on sentiments

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Of course sold just in time lol

14,888 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

Mabel, ask Dompilee who's her psychiatrist n go to see him or her ASAP b4 its too late

Dear Dompilee, hope u can help this poor lady in YTLPower thread urgently...TQ Mdm

Hotstuff

3,285 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

They are traders come from the future thats why they can buy at the lowest and sell at the highest. Dont be jealous

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Are you just born yesterday to believe somone can score a 1,000 successive market days of +ve trading income since July 29, 2020?

Posted by dompeilee > 3 days ago
🤗SOLDDDD more YTL Power @ $4.46 to attain the ultimate personal GOLD: 1,000 successive market days of +ve trading income since July 29, 2020!!!🤗🏅🎼🏹🔟1️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ 🈶⃣⃣⃣⃣

14,888 posts

Her Psychiatrist may believe I guess

14,888 posts

To give her confidence during the treatments

Hotstuff

3,285 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Another TFF (trader from future) is rr88. Has anyone seen him? He’s like disappeared from our world. Hope he’s still alive after he has done so many sins in his life.

14,888 posts

I think rr88 got burnt badly in SCB...

He bought heavily at 0.40+ upon its listing day.

Ever since price drops to 0.20+ he disappeared

Hotstuff

3,285 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 1 month ago |

titan3322

2,610 posts

Posted by titan3322 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Does not look good !

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Classic rr88 LOL. Karma is real bro

I think rr88 got burnt badly in SCB...

He bought heavily at 0.40+ upon its listing day.

Ever since price drops to 0.20+ he disappeared

Weechichi

453 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Trade the reversal. We shall see. Cheers.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Michael Dell: AI to drive data center demand up 100x over next 10 years

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/michael-dell-ai-to-drive-data-center-demand-up-100-fold-over-next-10-years/

Posted by ValueInvestor888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Notion, JCY etc are all low tech, cyclical stocks. They just do cover/frame for HDD and they are low tech perhaps low precision metal stamping companies... Be careful when investing these kinds of companies. HDD is also old tech and will soon be outdated.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

It shows a classic case of pump and dump. If 0.93 can't hold, wait at 0.60. It's always exciting to catch the falling cleaver

Posted by ValueInvestor888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

i has warned this is goreng stock when it was RM 2 one or two months ago. . Bursa has many this kind low tech stocks.

http://www.notionvtec.com/business_segments#digital-storage

http://www.notionvtec.com/business_segments#automotive

newbie9893

2,254 posts

Posted by newbie9893 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

last chance to buy notion@0.94, you won't be able to get this price next week...trust me

Posted by depressedtrader > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

re-enter, classic market action

OMGstock

Posted by OMGstock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Notion's MA has also been crossed.

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Make believe perhaps LOL

Are you just born yesterday to believe somone can score a 1,000 successive market days of +ve trading income since July 29, 2020?

Posted by dompeilee > 3 days ago
🤗SOLDDDD more YTL Power @ $4.46 to attain the ultimate personal GOLD: 1,000 successive market days of +ve trading income since July 29, 2020!!!🤗🏅🎼🏹🔟1️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ 🈶⃣⃣⃣⃣

5 hours ago

rizwan987

36 posts

Posted by rizwan987 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

1.00 today

11,890 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

5 hours ago

It is pretty unbelievable isn't it? If you had asked me a few years back whether it could be done, I would likely had said 'impossible' as well!

After being fueled majorly by a meteoric rise in major bet Sino Hua-an, where a continuous paring of 515,000 shares down to ZERO between Aug 30 2017 & May 2018 and contributed over 50 rounds, the previous record streak ended in Nov '18 at 462 in a row when the bear market intensified in earnest locally & I RAN OUT of PAPER profit$.
I was convinced that that milestone could not be bettered for years, especially in 2019- Jun 2020 when the best I could garner was 30 in a row.

But is it REALLY that inconceivable? I had at the peak over 200 stocks spread out over HK, Japan, SG, the US & locally & the good fortune to accumulate sizeable quantities of a handful of stocks like Oriental, Naim & Nomura which I can pare down on many different days if needed to fill the gap. Such a milestone would be a walk in the park for a foreign fund manager or even EPF with hundreds to thousands of stocks at their disposal!

If I sell a rising stock piecemeal like I did for Huaan for just enough to cover costs, couldn't a run be extended for months? Some days were filled with sales of free warrants & some long underwater investments ran up just when they were most needed eg Orient in early '22, Naim earlier this year & General Electric this year also.

To be honest, the run almost ended at 500 days in Aug '22 when the bear market was well underway but SG-listed Nippecraft just happened to be ramped up to fill the gap while DRB-Hicom contributed a round or two by running up significantly. YTL, Tenaga & YTL Power take most of the credit for extending the streak from late '23 till Jul '24

Unfortunately, most M'sians are really unimaginative, close-minded, backward & lack belief in many areas which is why smaller countries like HK, Taiwan, Israel, Bahrain, Guatemala, Uganda, St Lucia & S'pore have won Olympic gold medals while this country is still WAIIIITTTINNNGGG....

Thankfully my achievement does NOT DEPEND on whether a single person believes it or not!😘 I shall not taint my personal satisfaction by at all giving a hoot about all the doubting Tahimasses' worthless opinions as I ENJOY my perfectly symbolic magical barrier crossing this Merdeka weekend!✌ ✌✌🔟0️0️⃣⃣⃣ +13

In sports, time barriers seem magical until someone breaks it eg the 4-minute mile in 1954 & SOON, the 2-hour barrier in the men's marathon! My OWN financial freedom marathon is DONE & every subsequent consecutive day is a BONUS...

lazzo88

Posted by lazzo88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

seems like operator starts goreng up

investorbat

1,444 posts

Posted by investorbat > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

2 director's pledge shares transferred to own account,cash upfront rules going to be lifted soon or wayang coming.Stay tuned

Posted by GeraiRamlyburger > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Say no more Notion

pangolin

1,020 posts

Posted by pangolin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

this counter really like money games , from 50c up to 200c , then from top plunged to 95c , how low is low , no one can tell either

Posted by Sunflower01 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Happy Merdeka Day to All Malaysian

Income

11,167 posts

Posted by Income > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Felt like only Dom Lee could predict the future here.
Only two persons can predict the future here
The first one is the owner of this stock.
The second one is the marketmaker。
My question is...
Is Dom 。Lee the marketmaker???

Posted by pangolin > Aug 30, 2024 11:11 PM | Report Abuse

this counter really like money games , from 50c up to 200c , then from top plunged to 95c , how low is low , no one can tell either

titan3322

2,610 posts

Posted by titan3322 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Btw if HLIB and Nomura are so confident of the stock giving TP above 3 then why the need for cash upfront to buy. Appears something is still fishy . For the start these two brokerage should remove the cash upfront rules to provide the confidence that is needed of there are other hidden things we don't know 🤓

simonS

Posted by simonS > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Just for reference purpose for WD financial report,
Revenues from the Cloud end market (50% of total revenues) climbed 89% year over year to $1,882 million, driven by rising shipments and price per unit for nearline HDDs, combined with higher enterprise SSD bit shipments. The cloud segment saw sequential growth of 21% attributed to higher nearline HDD shipments and improved pricing, as well as increased bit shipments and pricing for enterprise SSDs.

Hard disk drive (HDD) revenues (53.2% of total revenues) surged 55% year over year to $2 billion. Revenues were up 14% quarter over quarter.

Margins
Non-GAAP gross margin was 36.3% compared with 3.9% in the year-ago quarter. The improvement was driven by better pricing and cost discipline, along with an increase in volume.

HDD’s gross margin expanded 15.4% year over year to 36.1%. Flash gross margin came in at 36.5% compared with (11.9%) in the prior-year quarter.

simonS

Posted by simonS > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

WD report could justify the support level for JCY and Notion.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by titan3322 > 31 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Btw if HLIB and Nomura are so confident of the stock giving TP above 3 then why the need for cash upfront to buy. Appears something is still fishy . For the start these two brokerage should remove the cash upfront rules to provide the confidence that is needed of there are other hidden things we don't know 🤓
---------------------
All the brokers I know, they have uplifted cash upfront restriction.

These brokers implemented cash upfront restriction when the share price is > 2.00.
You still can buy this stock if your trading account has money.

Posted by DevOpsEngineer > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Don't blindly follow to buy stock with high TP.
There are many others stock also have very high TP...

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

what could be the motive of substantial shareholder transferring to another? any experienced traders can enlighten

TomyamGong

4,156 posts

Posted by TomyamGong > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I know but I can't tell. Hehehee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Insiders transfer shares from pledged account to personal account is to show of confidence that their share holding will not be subjected to margin call forced selling.

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I see, Thanks sslee

chunah

311 posts

Posted by chunah > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Yes as per OTB mentioned most brokers already uplift the cash upfront to purchase
Base on quarterly eps upward gradually PE 15-20 will be 1.50-2.00
Panic sell and margin call already over
Fundamentally not sentiment will prevail
Next week most probably will be fast and furious uptrend and recovery
Sifu OTB should give more comment on Notion
OTB jiayu

Posted by TheTradeWar > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Solid

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by chunah > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

Yes as per OTB mentioned most brokers already uplift the cash upfront to purchase
Base on quarterly eps upward gradually PE 15-20 will be 1.50-2.00
Panic sell and margin call already over
Fundamentally not sentiment will prevail
Next week most probably will be fast and furious uptrend and recovery
Sifu OTB should give more comment on Notion
OTB jiayu
----------------------
I do not simply post my write up in I3.
I did my study in great details before I post it in I3.
If the fundamentals of the stock are not good, I will not simply select the stock.
I read through these recommendation reports analysed by HLIB and Nomura in great details.
I am very convinced before I post my report in this forum.

An attacker said that I was hired by the syndicates to con readers in this forum without any proof.
I touch my heart, I never work with any syndicate to cheat any reader in I3.
If readers followed my recommendation to buy the stock I recommended in I3 since 2013 until today, I believe they are still in big profit.

When the share price is down, nothing much I can say further, I will just keep quiet.
Not worth to recommend stock in I3.
I think it is better for me to keep quiet.
I prefer to have a peace in my mind.

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

To OTB,

Don't be discourage by those people that try to frame/trash talk/ shoot/etc to you. They don't appreciate your work and research. The market is hard to predict.
They are heartless, when the shares go up they don't really appreciate you and only say "thanks". When the shares go down, they say a lot of trash and blame everything on you. Forgetting that they themselves are the one who decided to buy and no one is pointing the guns at their heads.

3,413 posts

Posted by klee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Otb got charge anyone any fees? Did Otb or his ppl point a gun at your head forcing you to buy? If both answers are No,case closed.

3,413 posts

If cant withstand the volatilities of stock market,better keep money in bank.
Market is infested with crocs n sharks,preying on all the waterfishes.
This is a friendly advice.

Ruben3636

Posted by Ruben3636 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Mr OTB....there are but a very small bunch who're very good at the art of condemning but couldn't contribute and share the way you do.Please continue your well appreciated facts and figures as so many others look up to your views... thank you.

raymondroy

864 posts

Posted by raymondroy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

When you are good at something and show you are responsible, hard-working and a high achiever, the reward for great work is often...more work. This unfortunately is the case of Mr. OTB :-) .... he is no doubt good in what he does, fundamental but more importantly on TA .... and bekos he is good everybody ask his advice and he gives in openly and willingly... but when something goes wrong.... everybody harps on him which is not fair is it?
Its always like that..... hardworking people get more work that lazy people bekos naturally the work gets done.... but at what cost? If there is a mis-calculation in the work.... who is to be blamed? hardworking dude who does the work or lazy dude who does not?
Lastly have you ever heard of the Beta factor? Notion and many similar group counters have HUGE Beta factor.... which means HUGE risk factor.... and if you knowingly enter with this Beta factor then its fine (measn u understand risk factor)..... but if you unknowingly go in without knowledge of the Beta factor.... who is to be blamed? :-) yah..... cheers.... and happy hunting

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

And that's also why all the courses provided put disclaimer at the end. To prevent being blamed. Funny thing is some people join paid group or courses, didn't blame anyone at all because of the disclaimers. Mr OTB doing good job, for free, and was blamed.

3,413 posts

Nothing strange about being blamed,OTB.
the more market drop,the more you will be blamed....
This is the cycle....market up stock up,you will be called 'KING'
mkt down stock down...you are the scapegoat hahaha
Mr OTB,guess you have been around these circles long enough.

3,413 posts

Thing is....you will be blamed 10 times harsher than you will be praised.
Anyway OTB,there are always ppl appreciating your contribution.