NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.02

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 1 week ago

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 14:08 | Report Abuse

MPCORP IRETEX WINTONI NEXGRAM PRTASCO... all faulty?

3abdul

195 posts

Posted by 3abdul > 2014-11-23 14:13 | Report Abuse

Marina...i sokong u
Terbaikkkkk

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 14:31 | Report Abuse

Tagg

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 14:32 | Report Abuse

Chong si experience in business..so easy kena tipu..hahahah
Something not rite here

I own bisnes 4 years
..nobody can cheat money when come to money

Posted by MultiBillionaire > 2014-11-23 15:00 | Report Abuse

If u see multibillionaire.. you see future!

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 15:36 | Report Abuse

@bing, suing one Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun for breaching their fiduciary duties hardly qualified as: "always suing people."

@marina, what is your business? Can it compared to multi-billion company built by Dato Chong?

This is the reputation of both people in business community (the real business community not just a group of shop owners at sungai wang).

Dato Chong:

- honest to a fault.

- man of honor.

- man of his word.

- great CEO.

- trustworthy.

Tey Por Yee:

- liar.

- deceitful.

- bully (in the most derogatory means).

- untrustworthy.

- bad CEO, bad businessman.

The proof? All Protasco's directors save for TPY and OKA stay loyal to Dato Chong during the present ordeals while three nexgram's directors resigned on the same day Protasco filed it lawsuit.

blind3co

375 posts

Posted by blind3co > 2014-11-23 15:52 | Report Abuse

Looks like alicetey know mr Chong so much.. All the sudden she's here in this forum defending mr Chong.. Hmm..kinda curious... This forum suda sounds like protasco forum..

Lierchong

31 posts

Posted by Lierchong > 2014-11-23 15:53 | Report Abuse

Talk so much. Nuke!

Lierchong Ya hor. You make so much asumption hor. Show SSM record lor to show you know so much to proof slightly a proof pf any company you sabotage.

Ya hor ignorant hor. Show lor full detail o fthe 3rd November 2012 Chong agreement.
http://anotherbrickinwall.blogspot.com/2014/11/boardroom-tussle-to-blogsite-hustle.html

Ya hor Chong old and forgot hor? Why keep spam ignore the 3rd Nov 2012 agreement? Why lie more hah? His soul zoombie met and sign with consultant? His body say no?
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1227235

Ya hor good street lawyer hor? They did not tell chong more he talk more faster he die. He gets double or more if ever any victim gets trouble. Talk lor.
23/11/2014 14:33

Lierchong

31 posts

Posted by Lierchong > 2014-11-23 15:59 | Report Abuse

Heard team of lawyers are working for top people. Count down tomorrow. See what happen lor. So temper stubborn trap and blame people.

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 16:05 | Report Abuse

@blind...not defending a certain individual..but I'm defending the truth. Protasco and Nexgram are related via Tey and Ooi.

@liartey, is that pathetic argument your boss' best defense? Unless you can disprove the allegation that Tey and Ooi doesn't breach their fiduciary duties and has revealed that they are the owners of ASU then they are going down...don't forget, they have signed statutory declarations to the effect stated that they don't have any interest at ASU, which now we know is a lie...it's a perjury and criminal offence to lie in a statutory declarations.

So you boss will go to jails for one or all of this offence:

- perjury.
- witness tempering.
- embezelment of company's money.
- forgering document.

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 16:18 | Report Abuse

If all of yr mentioned were true, that's mean Chong chingchai do contract chingchai business without knowing who is the owner who is the director and never bring together with his lawyer action one man show during seek to a contract? Impossible rite? You and me better sit and see mah.

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 16:26 | Report Abuse

AliceTey......Something is not right.......You seems to be very panic.......If you are really helping Protasco....you should NOT reveal anything in the Blogs....In the court of law........you are actually interrupting the court process.and the police investigation (none so far) ......period...

On the overall scenario....NG is not on the losing side at all...Price share is only 0.09.......NTA 0.13... and cash rich.......many interested party want to BUY NG shares..... .regardless....

Protasco's share price 1.60...imagine if Protasco's price goes to 0.10....kaput....

NGs name won't be mention in court......

Only between directors and the affected companies......period.....

The more you talk the worst it will be for Protasco.....and for Chong.....Good luck....

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1227235
23/11/2014 16:25

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 16:27 | Report Abuse

and the police investigation (none so far)

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 16:36 | Report Abuse

86868, no 10cts so kaput lah! Around 90cts like year 2012 lah!

Lierchong

31 posts

Posted by Lierchong > 2014-11-23 16:38 | Report Abuse

Chong MO:

TPY and OKA owns Genting, Maybank and Khazanah! They own the country. So they invest in 1,000 companies, all they did not disclose. I guarantee correct! "Show document?"...... Silent.

Yes correct they sure breach fiduciary bla bla bla go jail. "Ok. Show SSM document?"..... Silent.

Repeat again... Bla bla bla. Past la old sifat.

dreamaker

55 posts

Posted by dreamaker > 2014-11-23 16:43 | Report Abuse

Alice , u said u believe in karma ... That is why u come here so save us .,,
I think The best way to save us is ... Ask Chong push nexgram price to 50 cents , and then let us get down from this boat ...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 16:49 | Report Abuse

Alice : im selling burger tepi jalan only but people cant take my burger and money
How come multi milionaire can easlily get cheated

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 16:55 | Report Abuse

@bing, to know who's the owner is a job for a law firm to do due diligence of the company but that on assumption that Tey and Ooi put their name in corporate docs, which obviously they are not that stupid therefore they sought for nominee to act as the shareholders or director...and remember that Dato Chong don't know Indonesian market and Tey and Ooi are supposedly the expert on Indonesia's market because he has acted as consultant for many Indonesian companies and businessman, but that's not diminishing any obligation from Tey and Ooi to disclose whether they have interest in the said transaction.

@86, why should I worried? I can cut loss at the first sign of danger to Protasco's share and my sources is the announcements at the bursa and the newspapers.

@liartey: can't deny Tey and Ooi cheated Protasco and tried making secret profits eh? Better looking for new job then because they are going down.

@marina, you sell burger? And you compare yourselves to the complexity of running multibillion company? At least create your business as a franchise first, then we'll talk...

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 16:56 | Report Abuse

@dreammaker: I think Chong will make NG becomes: 0,01...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:00 | Report Abuse

My point..im am no brainer also cant get cheated lor
The rest u add sendiri lah

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:03 | Report Abuse

How much they pay u alice to be here

dreamaker

55 posts

Posted by dreamaker > 2014-11-23 17:04 | Report Abuse

thanks chong ....if i can buy nexgram at 0.01

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:05 | Report Abuse

Tey Por Yee and his magical arms length deal with Protasco
As the countdown to next week’s Protasco EGM continues, here are some interesting points to ponder for shareholders who may want to consider why Tey Por Yee should be kicked out from Protasco’s board.

Actually all those who have dealings with the Tey Por Yee syndicate and also the public at large should take note of this cautionary tale.

Just to go back a little Tey Por Yee had in 2012 brought to the attention of Protasco a deal to invest in an oil and gas venture in Indonesian concern PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia (PT ASI).

As part of the deal some RM50 million was paid upfront, and as collateral shares in a seemingly unrelated Indonesian company PT Inovisi was pledged as collateral to Protasco.

It should be noted that all this while the Protasco board (the innocent members of the board that is) thought they were dealing with Indonesian companies and businessmen.

Tey Por Yee was allegedly arms length away from the deal. His only interest or so he was to lead the board to believe was with Protasco benefiting from the deal.

Now back to the PT Inovisi shares pledged for the deal. These shares were in the name of Acclaim Investments, a company registered in the BVI with a paid up capital of US$100.

It has now emerged that Acclaim Investments was set up in 2009 with just two shareholders. Guess who? Tey Por Yee with 85 shares and his sidekick Ooi Kok Aun with 15 shares.

(As for February 6, 2014 these two men now no longer own any shares in Acclaim. It is now 100 per cent held by one Lim Sue Fern)

Plus the fact that Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kok Aun also own or have beneficial interests in the various companies with interests in the PT Slavic deal one can now see this tangled web that the two men spun to entangle Protasco and ultimately receive US$27 million in a deal which has just fallen apart.

So not bad lah this magician. He has got the US$27 million, Protasco has lost the money and there’s no deal on the table any more.

You can draw your own conclusion as to who got cheated and who was the victim of what can only be called a giant scam.

So who do you think you would vote out of Protasco’s board?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:05 | Report Abuse

Pls give a round applause to the winner..alice aka protasco jurucakap

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:08 | Report Abuse

You mean under nominee Chong could not and no permission to know adi?

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:10 | Report Abuse

TPY are the sifu of the sifu?

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:12 | Report Abuse

@Marina, the point is that you cannot compare you burger business with the complexity of running a listed company and its subsidiaries like Protasco...it would be like comparing knife with nuclear weapon. Hopefully the universe will pay me with a good kamma.

@dreamaker...once it hit 0,01 there would be no turning back...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:15 | Report Abuse

I know cant compare ..everybody knows
But, i dont understand..so easy to get conned by tpy(if true lah)

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:15 | Report Abuse

Tey Por Yee’s Nexgram, a fate which Protasco may have avoided?
Don’t just take my word for it ok? It is a matter of public record that Tey Por Yee has been chucking his shares in Nexgram like the certificates could give him Ebola.

Why you may ask?

Well of course its auditors had found an unexplained hole there of RM90 million. And again it involves Indonesian companies which Tey and his partner have interests in.

To make the audit palatable the story is that moneys invested in Indonesia by Nexgram was eventually returned.

Not sure if all this  true but you have to say it is suspiciously like the Protasco scandal yes?

Please read the facts of the case in Protasco’s suit against Tey and Ooi Kok Aun and you will find striking similarities in the modus operandi of investments.

Well today Nexgram is trading around the NINE sen mark.

So you tell me now – is this a white knight who has been a victim of the Protasco board?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:16 | Report Abuse

Whatever it is..just waitlah
We are investing rm100 m in nexgram
Cukup cukup makan only..

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:17 | Report Abuse

We are NOT investing rm100m

travoltakeong

1,502 posts

Posted by travoltakeong > 2014-11-23 17:17 | Report Abuse

Highly likely....The case will be thrown out of court by the judge...everything is just talk and talk.....not even a police case...... and the judge also don't know which act to use......

Can check with all law makers....

It is just an ego matter bcoz TPY is a better businessman than Chong...The whole market knows that.......Actually this matter can be settle in Boardroom.....

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:17 | Report Abuse

And but if Chong are faulty? How?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:20 | Report Abuse

If chong guilty
Alice also kena masuk jail

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:21 | Report Abuse

Alice are the relationship between?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:22 | Report Abuse

Dont know
But they way he/she defends chong
Who knows

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:23 | Report Abuse

That's why he/she come here kacau?

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 17:24 | Report Abuse

travoltakeong.........strike sense to me......Chong push the Panic button....TPY seems very cool......Protasco forum (acting more like a court) is heavily defending......EGM comming.....No wonder.....

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:29 | Report Abuse

@bing and marina, unless tey and ooi can prove that they are not the owners of all of the indonesian companies, then there is no way in hell that the lawsuits will failed and backfired to Dato Chong.

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:30 | Report Abuse

@Travolta: TPY is not a businessman, he is a crooks and a liar.

I only want to ask one question. Do victims intimidate or tamper with witnesses?

I am not calling anyone a gangster ok? But this below in today’s Sun:

Protasco says found evidence of witness tampering
Posted on 20 November 2014 – 02:06pm
sunbiz@thesundaily.com

Print
PETALING JAYA: Protasco Bhd has filed committal proceedings against Tey Por Yee, Ooi Kock Aun and their lawyer Gideon Tan for interfering with the evidence of a key witness involved in its suit against PT Anglo Slavic Utama (PT ASU) and the two directors.

Protasco said it came to have knowledge that Tey, Ooi and Tan “had attempted to pervert and or obstruct the course of justice by interfering with the evidence of a key witness of the company” in respect of the suit.

It said it has obtained the statutory declarations of the key witness and “his” Indonesian lawyers relating to the interference.

Protasco said it had on Tuesday obtained leave of court to initiate committal proceedings against Tey, Ooi and Tan, and to show cause as to why they should not be fined and or be committed to imprisonment for contempt of court “for attempting to pervert and or obstruct the course of justice by interfering with the evidence of a key witness of the company”.

The High Court has fixed Dec 8, 2014 to hear the committal proceedings.

Protasco, embroiled in a boardroom tussle, is suing PT ASU, Tey and Ooi for conspiracy to defraud Protasco and making secret profit after its attempt to buy a 63% stake in oil and gas outfit PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia collapsed.

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:32 | Report Abuse

@marina, TPY can conned Dato because Dato is naive...he assume everyone is as honorable as he is, which obviously false.

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:33 | Report Abuse

If true, what's the problem? The problem is Chong never know? I no think so!

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 17:33 | Report Abuse

Big possibility.....

My rationale.....Protasco's chart is very BEARISH.....TA looks scary...

......NG's price at a 30% discount level.....BIG BULL on the way

travoltakeong Highly likely....The case will be thrown out of court by the judge...everything is just talk and talk.....not even a police case...... and the judge also don't know which act to use......

Can check with all law makers....

It is just an ego matter bcoz TPY is a better businessman than Chong...The whole market knows that.......Actually this matter can be settle in Boardroom.....
23/11/2014 17:17

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:35 | Report Abuse

Oooo now i know dato is naive..so sorry to dato

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:38 | Report Abuse

The one man who must be watching the whole boardroom tussle at Protasco (Read here ) must be Bill Ch’ng of Malaysia Pacific Corp Bhd.

You see earlier this year They and his nominees came in like a white knight to buy a stake in Bill Ch’ng’s vehicle.

MPCorp had been all sorts of financial distress and mired in all sorts of debts which I won’t bore you with here. And here came Tey Por Yee screaming like the old Mighty Mouse cartoon “Here I come to save the day”.

But even as TPY (as we shall refer to him now) rode in his so-called merry men had been huddled in Eastin Hotel PJ discussing in their own words “another Protasco.”

What is another Protasco? I shall go into more details soon but basically here’s how the game is played by the TPY syndicate:

1. Seek out either financially distressed companies and offer to buy a stake.

2. Pay for it by injecting some other unknown companies (usually from Indonesia).

3. Alternatively offer the financially distressed company a way out by introducing management to a sweetheart deal or option in a company secretly controlled by his people.

4. The catch is of course some of these deals don’t exist or are questionable in the first place.

5. Finally have the financially distressed company pay out large sums of money as deposits or downpayment for the deal. The deals eventually fall through but the money never comes back.

It is really one of the oldest games around because it preys on two human factors – desperation and greed.

There is little difference in what the TPY syndicate does and what the common common men does except these are big stakes.

This is what he did with Protasco. And I shall elaborate further on what he has done with other companies he has touched in the last few years in my next posts.

So Bill Ch’ng get out of this deal if you can. But I am sure you are so desperate you cannot bring yourself to do this. Portico has done the right thing by exposing this man for what he is. But is Bill Ch’ng blind to this?

Watch this space.

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 17:39 | Report Abuse

Travolta ...agreed...

There is no police investigation....merely news in the media.....No case....No act to use....

TPY lawyers knows it....Can check with lawmakers...

Protasco knows it...No wonder Protasco's TA bearish....

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-23 17:40 | Report Abuse

@bing, marina: yes, that's why the business community agreed that Dato Chong is honest to a fault.

@86: actually NG's price is too high...and at RM 1,6 protasco with it records of profits and dividents since 2003 is far too cheap...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-23 17:43 | Report Abuse

Okokok lah alice
Tq for ur concern..
I believe u dont have nexgram share in hand rite..
So pls say good bye to us
We all here still have nexgram share in hand.
We wait lah until verdict
U no need headache think about us

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-23 17:46 | Report Abuse

Marina....Ya lorr......NG got no court case.......only Protasco.....LOL

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-23 17:47 | Report Abuse

Saya pun kata okokok lah Alice! Saya percaya awak tak terima sebarang manfaat drpd Prtasco.

Post a Comment