NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.02

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 1 week ago

Bjcorp

42 posts

Posted by Bjcorp > 2014-11-28 16:57 | Report Abuse

When ppl sell, buy. But long term. My cost avg down 9. But go holiday see all nx yr!

Bjcorp

42 posts

Posted by Bjcorp > 2014-11-28 16:59 | Report Abuse

I lost both counter but cut lost the p rubbish keep n. No eye see. Bye bye

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2014-11-28 17:03 | Report Abuse

See next quarter result lor. If still profitable. I don't see why we worry.. maybe is our mental issue . We must find out tpy and oka disposed their shares to who?

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2014-11-28 17:04 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp. ... what is p rubbish?

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 17:05 | Report Abuse

Sorry for my return...I'm like the candyman, call my name three time and I will appears LOL

Here contact number for Tey Por Yee and his cohorts:

1. Tey Por Yee: larry@risingrich.com or larry@globalcapventure.com
2. Ooi Kock Aun: adrian@globalcapventure.com or adrian@greenpinegroup.com

Here some points to clarify:

1. The website of www.angloslavic.com is registered under Abamon who shares the same address as Nexgram. Abamon is a subsidiary of PT Inovisi and the largest single shareholders (60%) of PT Inovisi is PT Green Pine.

2. Acclaim as the third party security provider was established by Tey Por Yee and Seh Poh Yee, and Lim Sue Fern, the sole director of Acclaim is the wife of Seh Poh Yee, who is a founder of Nexgram and graduated from University of Manitoba with Tey Por Yee.

I think two should be enough for now...don't want them to jump from the twin towers because their fraud is disclosed to the public.

Bjcorp

42 posts

Posted by Bjcorp > 2014-11-28 17:18 | Report Abuse

Thos sick person shall get authority catch and put to jail.

Bjcorp

42 posts

Posted by Bjcorp > 2014-11-28 17:18 | Report Abuse

No eye see. Bye

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-28 17:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Next gram investors...

Please call next gram directly to clarify.......investors relation......If possible speak to TPY directly....

http://www.nextnationnet.com/investor-relations

For Corporate Information, please contact :

Nexnation Communication Berhad
Unit 909, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1,
9 Jalan 16/11. 46350 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan. Malaysia

Tel: 6 03 7494 4839
Fax: 6 03 7494 4836
Email: corporate@nextnationnet.com
For Corporate Affairs matters, please contact:

Mr Taufik Sulaiman
Administrative Assistant, Group Legal & Corporate Services
Nexnation Communication Berhad
Unit 503, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1,
No. 9 Jalan 16/11. 46350 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: 6 03 7660 5510
Fax: 6 03 7660 5526
Email: taufik@nextnationnet.com

Posted by AliceTey > Nov 28, 2014 05:05 PM | Report Abuse

Sorry for my return...I'm like the candyman, call my name three time and I will appears LOL

Here contact number for Tey Por Yee and his cohorts:

Here some points to clarify:

1. The website of www.angloslavic.com is registered under Abamon who shares the same address as Nexgram. Abamon is a subsidiary of PT Inovisi and the largest single shareholders (60%) of PT Inovisi is PT Green Pine.

2. Acclaim as the third party security provider was established by Tey Por Yee and Seh Poh Yee, and Lim Sue Fern, the sole director of Acclaim is the wife of Seh Poh Yee, who is a founder of Nexgram and graduated from University of Manitoba with Tey Por Yee.

I think two should be enough for now...don't want them to jump from the twin towers because their fraud is disclosed to the public.

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-28 17:36 | Report Abuse

I strongly recommend for All NG investors to call...email..go to NGs office to clarify.... failing which you will make a wrong decision....

You can suggest anything.

You can also make a police report, report to Bursa etc should you find any foul play by any party....

You have the right to protect your investment.

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2014-11-28 17:40 | Report Abuse

No body will trust this crazy guy...

dreamaker

55 posts

Posted by dreamaker > 2014-11-28 17:42 | Report Abuse

My English very poor.., write out a format , let me copy and paste for email to TPY

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 17:55 | Report Abuse

Here, let me help you:

Dear Larry Tey, and Adrian Ooi,

By way of introduction, my name is (*). I am a shareholder of nexgram and there is something come to my attention that needs your clarification:

1. Why did Gideon Tan discharged himself just days prior to the EGMs?

2. Why did three of nexgram's directors resigned from nexgram, citing their reason because Protasco sue you?

3. Why did both of you and Seh Poh Yee sell your nexgram's shares and who is the buyers?

4. Why did the transaction involving PT Anglo Slavic Petrogas and PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia have so many connection with both of you and nexgram? (www.angloslavic.com is registered under Abamon who shares same address as nexgram, Abamon the subsidiary of Inovisi who is a subsidiary of PT Green Pine who Adrian Ooi is clearly involved in it by way of email adrian@greenpinegroup.com; acclaim established by you and Seh Poh Yee and his wife, Lim Sue Fern is the director of Acclaim).

5. Why did the companies you used to accused Dato Chong of receiving kick back are companies that is controlled or connected to you via Nexgram?

6. Why is the Fiji's project dead?

7. Why is the cyber jaya's project dead?

8. Why is there is RM 90mil hole inside nextgram financial records?

9. Why is nexgram's counter is heading to 0,01?

10. Is it true you tried to temper with witness? If yes, please tell us the reason.

We hope your clarification at your earliest convenience.

Faithfully yours,

(your name)

dreamaker

55 posts

Posted by dreamaker > 2014-11-28 17:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks , alice

3abdul

195 posts

Posted by 3abdul > 2014-11-28 18:03 | Report Abuse

Betul2 cobaan hantu kubur....

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-11-28 18:03 | Report Abuse

@Alice: I nearly died laughing...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:03 | Report Abuse

Manage to talk to management
They told not to believe what in the forum
I mentioned alice..they said maybe one guy from tanjung rambutan

Ejsaham

544 posts

Posted by Ejsaham > 2014-11-28 18:08 | Report Abuse

marina...can you tell us any other info?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:11 | Report Abuse

No info
They say dont listen to the forum

Posted by Trackerkny2 > 2014-11-28 18:18 | Report Abuse

Isa method. Report mcmc all those expose other people info, deem defamation or deem threat, 24/7 traced. Those islam, race, politic. Less than 24 hrs. Report

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-11-28 18:19 | Report Abuse

If collectively you all own 10%; you all can requisition EGM
Just trying to help...cheers

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2014-11-28 18:20 | Report Abuse

See Poh Yee disposed shares ?

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:23 | Report Abuse

Yes dispose all

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:25 | Report Abuse

But share 0.08
By rite if
Major share dispose all
Aldy down to 0.01
Must other guy im the process take over
Who knows ..only alice know

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:34 | Report Abuse

Alice ..need favor from u
U say u want to help us..
U say its karma
I suggest why dont..myself, bing, tuahuat, steve, abdul etc
We set a time and we go to Nexgram office..and u will be our jurucakap

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-28 18:40 | Report Abuse

Marina,

Great....Whom did you speak to?

-------------------------------------------------------

Marina Manage to talk to management
They told not to believe what in the forum
I mentioned alice..they said maybe one guy from tanjung rambutan

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-28 18:43 | Report Abuse

NG must make a press statement or announce in BURSA that Nexgram got nothing to do with the legal suit and Alice Tey is from Tanjung Rambutan.....LOL

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 18:50 | Report Abuse

Cannot mah...Tey Por Yee or Tey Por Chen could shocked and die if they ever see me. Beside I already put TPY and OKA's email address and help draft an email, it should be enough for now. So, what are you waiting for? Send the god damn email already.

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:54 | Report Abuse

Alice..come on lah..tpy die see u
Or u die see tpy
U r world super hero
Come lah follow us to see tpy

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:55 | Report Abuse

U want tpy other email add..i can give also

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 18:56 | Report Abuse

Here the email of Tey Por Yee and his cohorts:

Draft email:

By way of introduction, my name is (*). I am a shareholder of nexgram and there is something come to my attention that needs your clarification:

2. Why did three of nexgram's directors resigned from nexgram, citing their reason because Protasco sue you?

3. Why did both of you and Seh Poh Yee sell your nexgram's shares and who is the buyers?

4. Why did the transaction involving PT Anglo Slavic Petrogas and PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia have so many connection with both of you and nexgram? (www.angloslavic.com is registered under Abamon who shares same address as nexgram, Abamon the subsidiary of Inovisi who is a subsidiary of PT Green Pine who Adrian Ooi is clearly involved in it by way of email adrian@greenpinegroup.com; and acclaim established by you and Seh Poh Yee and his wife, Lim Sue Fern is the director of Acclaim).

5. Why did the companies you used to accuse Dato Chong of receiving kick back are companies that is controlled or connected to you via Nexgram?

10. Is it true you tried to temper with witness? If yes, please tell us the reason.

Faithfully yours,

(your name)

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 18:59 | Report Abuse

If i email tpy
I am happy to ask tpy
Did u know alice..what have u done to alice ..alice hate u so much
Is alice ur ex

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-11-28 19:00 | Report Abuse

Dear Next Gram Investors Relation/Corporate Affairs/Larry Tey, and Adrian Ooi,

Please reply ASAP via press Statement, Bursa, SC etc.

We believe you are reading this Forum.

Thank You.

stncws Here, let me help you:

4. Why did the transaction involving PT Anglo Slavic Petrogas and PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia have so many connection with both of you and nexgram? (www.angloslavic.com is registered under Abamon who shares same address as nexgram, Abamon the subsidiary of Inovisi who is a subsidiary of PT Green Pine who Adrian Ooi is clearly involved in it by way of email adrian@greenpinegroup.com; acclaim established by you and Seh Poh Yee and his wife, Lim Sue Fern is the director of Acclaim).

5. Why did the companies you used to accused Dato Chong of receiving kick back are companies that is controlled or connected to you via Nexgram?

Faithfully yours,
28/11/2014 18:52

Fey68

184 posts

Posted by Fey68 > 2014-11-28 19:18 | Report Abuse

Hi Can invest this counter good product

HOME
ABOUT
SOLUTIONS
INVESTORS
CAREERS
PRESS
CONTACT

Print
Email

KUALA LUMPUR: ACE Market-listed Palette Multimedia Bhd, which has been loss-making for the past six years, hopes to turn around its performance with i-medic, its new mobile healthcare cloud system that can connect multiple medical and fitness-tracking devices through a mobile application that runs on smartphones or tablets.

The product allows users or patients to have their vital signs such as blood pressure, blood oxygen, body temperature and blood glucose to be taken and uploaded to the cloud immediately at any time and place.

Palette founder and chairman Eg Kah Yee said the company has leveraged its core competency in wireless networking and system software over the years to build the i-medic, which it expects to be a major revenue contributor for the company in the next few years and the catalyst that it needs to return to the black.
Full article source

Copyright © Palette Multimedia Berhad. 1997-2014. All rights reserved.

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 19:31 | Report Abuse

Nobody send emails to TPY and OKA? You are all hats and no cattle...LOL LOL

Ok, got to go now...

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 19:36 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 — Infrastructure developer Protasco Bhd’s managing director Datuk Seri Chong Ket Pen has won a contentious boardroom tussle for control of the company after shareholders voted at an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) today in his favour.

According to Protasco’s announcement on Bursa Malaysia, 89 per cent of company shareholders voted to reject the proposed resolution moved by director Tey Por Yee and Kingdom Seekers Ventures Sdn Bhd to remove Chong as director.

“We thank all the shareholders for this vote of confidence in the company and in the management,” Chong said in an emailed statement to Malay Mail Online.

“We are now focusing on getting back to business, and ensuring we deliver the strong performance that our shareholders have come to expect from us,” he added.

The EGM called by Kingdom Seekers Ventures and Tey today followed another EGM yesterday that saw Tey being sacked from the board of directors after 95 per cent of shareholders backed a resolution for his and Ooi Kock Aun’s removal.

Yesterday’s EGM was held after it was postponed from Wednesday when Tey and Ooi reportedly walked out during the meeting, claiming that the EGM was illegal.

Protasco’s main business operations are in the construction sector and has, to date, a 700 million orderbook. The company was first listed in 2003.

- See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/chong-wins-battle-for-control-of-protasco-as-tey-por-yee-ousted#sthash.EWaofcOC.dpuf

Flawless victory as predicted.

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-28 19:36 | Report Abuse

Wah.. Marina! Need see meh? If see, kick TPY & Alice backside ok?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2014-11-28 20:04 | Report Abuse

The average price per share is 7.95c which is the seller's price,showing a strong buy.

Posted by Halimstk > 2014-11-28 20:04 | Report Abuse

Many inspector and judges here. People who spread news is watch by bursa. Jaga2 guys.

dc7803

189 posts

Posted by dc7803 > 2014-11-28 20:05 | Report Abuse

At last a very interesting draft letter to TPY. Good points raised especially the RM90m question. These comments r more constructive. I hv not been able to take a look at NG's accounts but it will b good if the point b stated clearly under which part of liabilities; sometimes it may not b clear.

Posted by Halimstk > 2014-11-28 20:06 | Report Abuse

This stock is cheap enough below property value. Straight buy and keep while depressed.

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:11 | Report Abuse

Halimstk.. Im ok ady
My remiser tell me.. Buy

dc7803

189 posts

Posted by dc7803 > 2014-11-28 20:18 | Report Abuse

U r correct Halimstk, hence whoever dares to make defamatory n unfounded accusations shud b ready to defend it in a court of law. I believe there shud b fair comments based on facts. So there is a claim that there is RM90m hole in NG's accounts shud state very clearly where it can b found. I believe whatever comments made in a public forum shud b fair not only to the management but also to all existing shareholders like most participants here. As a shareholder, i dun want my investment to drop due to unfounded allegations.

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 20:25 | Report Abuse

Yawnn....quit yapping and start sending email. Go buy all the nexgram shares you want, and get ready to cry when it hit 0,01 which will happens...

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:32 | Report Abuse

My remiser says..sometimes in one forum..got someone terlepas from tanjung rambutan
He asks to ignore..
And keep accumulate
But must have holding power..maybe 2 to 5 mth

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:33 | Report Abuse

Normally at the end..this guy from tanjung rambutan end up crying

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:34 | Report Abuse

Sb or police pls investigate Alice by making accusation
Under Akta Hasutan

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:35 | Report Abuse

Alice..where can we find u
We need to lodge police report

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-11-28 20:35 | Report Abuse

Good idea!

AliceTey

802 posts

Posted by AliceTey > 2014-11-28 20:40 | Report Abuse

Wew....I really pity that burger money...you sell burger from morning to night, then you give it to charity, the Tey Por Yee's Foundation LOL LOL LOL...

Me? I'm with the universe baby...I don't think malaysian authority have the jurisdiction over nirvana LOL LOL LOL

Marina

766 posts

Posted by Marina > 2014-11-28 20:43 | Report Abuse

Pls give me ur full name
Address
Wanna lodge report

The way he write now we already know
What his intention

Pls investigate this guy under akta hasutan
Once kena..baru mau kencing dlm seluar
Now..talk big

Post a Comment