NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.015

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 4 days ago

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-07 08:46 | Report Abuse

mr whitewarrior purposely created this account for 7 messages in this thread.....

mr whitewarrior... may I know what is your intention?

mr. whitewarrior ... may I know how low the price you prefer to buy in nexgram? 3 sen or 2.5 sen?

It is very obvious that mr whitewarrior wants to collect at a very very damn cheap cheap price by saying all these.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-07 08:46 | Report Abuse

I'm not spread the false or wrong news, it's a fact and truly the current position of the Co.
I'm did a research and analysis for the Co. and understand the founder Tey still controlling the BOD and management.
Now the BOD in charge by Malay, only 2 Malay executive directors and 3 non executive directors plus chairman.
How can a listed company just 2 executives directors to run the entire Biz organization.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-07 08:53 | Report Abuse

Know that only 5-6 ppls working in Nexgram. Entire property department was closing down, then who is going to handle the RM1.4bil projects.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-07 08:57 | Report Abuse

may I know who are you?

why you need to create a new accounts for 9 posts just for nexgram?

are you ckp? larry? or Adrian?

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-07 08:58 | Report Abuse

At the end.....call off the projects, company will involve in another mega projects...then share price remain.... BUT the consultants fees RM44mil already FULLY PAID. can it be recover ???
Or just write it off ?????
Think twice...who the person can approved and pocket the RM44mil.....similar with1MDB.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-07 09:41 | Report Abuse

why need to call off projects?
they can always look for jv partners....
or total sublet the projects to contractor.
a China contractor is currently working out with nexgram on the T&C.

Monde

1,105 posts

Posted by Monde > 2017-01-07 10:15 | Report Abuse

Yea.. Quite funny.. you called yourself a WhiteWarrior... sounds like you are a HERO.

If you are Genuine, you do not need to hide yourself behind a mask...you are making yourself like a fool... and everything you said is the negative stuff...It is being done intentionally.

Yup, steve they can JV with others like this announcement:

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4756169

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-07 10:46 | Report Abuse

this whitewarrior could be ckp.....
ckp ...hates larry and adrian....

Wanshare

196 posts

Posted by Wanshare > 2017-01-07 13:55 | Report Abuse

So, will the price go down? There are so many buyers at 0.035 but not much traded at this price. I too can't get at this price. With WW's comments will I be able to get at 0.035 next week? If I get, then bad news for all, if not then got hope still.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-07 16:33 | Report Abuse

steveooikp....the announcement was on 26 Mei 2015. 1 and a half year ago. But until today's still no news to follow up. Just signed MOU. Where is the Letter of Awards.
Standard MOU valid period for 1 years, over the time period will void. No contract binding.
Know that MCC facing cashflow difficulty and how to JV the project.
I'm didn't mention hates larry and adrian....how u know 2 of them involved.
U must be adrian.....hahaha.
I'm just based on the announcement track record to analyze the situation.
Don't fall into false statement, leave up the curtain and see who is manipulating.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-07 16:41 | Report Abuse

How to sublet the project to contractor without Development Order and Project team.
It need building plan, AP and DL, direct or indirect awards of contract and etc...
China contractor only one part of the project development. Others done by developer.
From here can understand u don't have experience in property industry. Newbie...
Mr steveooikp...

Posted by Blackknight > 2017-01-08 00:45 | Report Abuse

Seems like chong ket pen poison pen inflated some innocent people mind think too much without knowing actual business. White must be property staff of nexgram guessing what business deals are made. Or son of chong. Lets see what your father chong ket pen screw up.

There is something called project management company. Your protasco property project also use outside team to run and report to your so hai son kenny chong. We the ex staff also know its screw up until 2 years ago market went stupid buy inflated property in kajang. What happen to last 1 year zero sales?

Want to know what screw up? Except ex protasco owner taken road maintenance contracts, ALL hong ket pen projects burn down hundreds of millions. All failed. Work in protasco for 10 years, pay bit attention will count africa, middle east, china, among failed signatures of chong.

Nexgram customer signed a deal and slowly hand pick contractor. Renovation contract also takes 2 years, what for a large project. This is called careful and responsible for stakeholders. If their property team cant meet business requirement, out source.

No brainer also know development order is irrelevant to the asset or project. Anytime market recovers or client agreed on right terms, can change development order. Nexgram sold their property to client already, up to client to decide what they like then only apply whatever needed. Why you so kan jong the soup is hot or cold while their client never complaint and take their sweet time to tap their food?

So many property projects stuck in market. Luckily the management did a good job to keep cost low during bad economy and slowly yet carefully run their projects. All small investors gave their vote for their strong responsibility to save the ship as a whole.

mdmm

48 posts

Posted by mdmm > 2017-01-08 23:03 | Report Abuse

White warrior... what you mentions is interesting. Is that true that TPY is still behind? How do u know that now only a handful of ppl working in that company?i agrees that the company have a lot of adverse media but it is not bad credit as so far they didnt defaulted on their payment.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 07:55 | Report Abuse

U can see TPY frequently having a meeting with the management staffs around the Bangsar South area and Ex CFO lim Chee Guan still around the Bangsar South office. It show that they still have interest in the Co.
default payment for director fees, default payment to TA securities (issued letter of demand) and default payment to lawyers etc...it is good credit so far.. u can check with ALL the banks in Malaysia...the credit is not bad because it is worse credit.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-09 08:13 | Report Abuse

hi mr white warrior

if tpy is still interest with the company and still having meeting with the management staff, it is good news.

it means nexgram share is going to goreng up soon....

otherwise, I don't see the purpose of tpy having meeting with nexgram staff.

Unless tpy is too free nothing to do....

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-09 08:13 | Report Abuse

hi mr white warrior

if tpy is still interest with the company and still having meeting with the management staff, it is good news.

it means nexgram share is going to goreng up soon....

otherwise, I don't see the purpose of tpy having meeting with nexgram staff.

Unless tpy is too free nothing to do....

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 08:16 | Report Abuse

From here we know that Blacknight without experience in property development market..he think it easy like 1+1=2....outsource everything will do...he just know the very brief development....actual fact knows nothing. You said development is irrelevant....how childish are you. Don't forget you already raise funding for the the Project and have a responsibility to deliver it. The funding for capital and operation cost...now you outsource it and consultants fees of RM44mil FULLY PAID before your 1st Development Order Approved. Now the Developmemt Order was expired since 19Mei 2016....what is the Co. responsibility and carefull.
The shareholders concern is how to recover back the Consultant Fees RM44mil, if the project abandon.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 08:55 | Report Abuse

From biz point of view, you have a land, got development order, got off take agreement by Myangkasa and got funding.....for sure you will commencing the project development asap, low risk and good return.
Why it take 2 years plus still not commence the project... Time is money, 2 years you know how much you loss the $$$$ and work you done. Until the Development Order expired and still looking for financing. Some more you FULLY PAID RM44mil consultants fees.
Unless the Co. having secret agenda not to start the work or it just a bubble news or laundering the raise funding ????? A lot of ???? from my mind and also your mind.
If like that, where is All the funding gone ?????? Development Project continue or not ?????? disposal the entire Project development ??????
High risk doing biz with this kind of Co.

mdmm

48 posts

Posted by mdmm > 2017-01-09 09:33 | Report Abuse

actually i agreed with both of you. Steve was right, if he warehousing the company out and still in charge then they will be session of frying the company .. perhaps like wintoni . On the other hand white warrior your explanation on the project is something that i have been pondered abt. my logic is that since now the share price was dirt cheap then just buy some and see. if the company tapau also the face value still there. :)

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 10:21 | Report Abuse

If the co. doing real biz and not manipulating by tpy, then is find.
Now the situation is difference, Nexgram sell off IT co. and project can't start work.
And he might received RM44mil in pocket.
Where the responsible and take care of share holders.
If just goreng, we others shareholders all die.
Some more going to sell the Bangsar South Building. It look like tpy planning to cash out andrun away.

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2017-01-09 11:44 | Report Abuse

Whatever the argument, the company still in biz and the company is not going down under yet........and the stock price already at bottom..............no harm buying some and see whom is right or wrong.

Let the market decide.))

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 13:00 | Report Abuse

Wait and see, it's too late...have to alert Bursa and SC to open files and check more detail and deep. if not, too late to bring the Big player manipulation the market. If good biz and projects, the market will respond it, rather than let them goreng...goreng...
Bursa and SC have to stand out do investigation to the Co.

mdmm

48 posts

Posted by mdmm > 2017-01-09 14:20 | Report Abuse

lol.. interesting point that you have white warrior. ya , actually i m not really into the frying type also. anyhow fundamental is important.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-09 14:43 | Report Abuse

1. why white warrior is so concerned abt nexgram if you do not any shares in this counter?

2. why white warrior wants to badmouth nexgram? What is his intention?

3. Whether nexgram is on the track or not. 1 thing we are sure that nexgram has good project and the DO, AP etc., they could be in the midst of application or in the process of approval. Not to be forgotten, Angkasa is a govt body, I am sure those are only trivial issue, can be resolved.

4. Nexgram till to-date, no yet reach the highest point. The highest it goes till todate is 15 sen.

Thank you.

tiongkeat

405 posts

Posted by tiongkeat > 2017-01-09 17:13 | Report Abuse

hope to get 1 cent up as angpao lol.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-09 17:52 | Report Abuse

It's not badmouth, it's the fact and current situation.
If it's really good project, commence it early, why delay until DO expired. Angkasa is government body, but your agreement signed with MyAngkasa Bina Sdn Bhd. It paid up capital RM1.0mil only.
Renewal of DO have to take so long time to approve. More than 7mths still not approve yet ??? Or can not get renewal of DO. another 5 more months the DO will expired 2years. You think the authority allowed the DO lapsed for 2years. Hahahaha.....
The project still got long way to go and complete.....
I think next will report to SC let them to investigate this Co.
End of last year they want to goreng to 0.12, due to offend many ppl, market push it down to back 0.04.
Or we can report to MACC about the RM44mil money laundering.
Let it drop until 0.005

Wanshare

196 posts

Posted by Wanshare > 2017-01-09 20:39 | Report Abuse

I still can't get at 0.035. If it is as bad as what WW said the price should go down. On the other hand who is selling so much at 0.04. All buy and sell by same party?

mdmm

48 posts

Posted by mdmm > 2017-01-09 22:44 | Report Abuse

Lol.... my money in here is for amusement and entertainment. White warrior... i think ter poh yee is under radar of SC dy.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 08:27 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: National cooperative organisation Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Bhd (Angkasa) will build 47 units of terrace houses, under its newly formed MyAngkasa Bina, with a gross development value (GDV) of RM5.8 million at Masjid Tanah, Malacca, said its president, Datuk Abdul Fattah Abdullah.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 08:28 | Report Abuse

Myangkasa Bina Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of Angkasa.

Angkasa is an organization, you can't sign the agreement with an organization. It has to be with a registered company.

tiongkeat

405 posts

Posted by tiongkeat > 2017-01-10 08:50 | Report Abuse

move le, why got ppl keep sell at 4 cents, i really cant understand lol

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 10:36 | Report Abuse

white warrior....
not sure he is a warrior... or d**khead....
don't know what is his intention.... being a white warrior --- he must be like batman... hide behind the mask... creating a new account for nexgram only.

DON_JUAN

1,488 posts

Posted by DON_JUAN > 2017-01-10 14:25 | Report Abuse

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
trap !

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 14:30 | Report Abuse

D**k without head. Else if shareholder, why makes speculation talks bad?

Seems like this person works in property division of nexgram. If true then must be doing bad job else why project not running yet.

As big as ecoworld IPO also drag 2 years for property slow down. When to start a project depends on market, so smart can go teach monkey do business why talk co*k here.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 15:06 | Report Abuse

4 sen / 4,5 sen.....

collecting mode....

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 15:07 | Report Abuse

white warrior trying to push down.......
white warrior - please stop doing that......

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-10 15:10 | Report Abuse

you call yourself as white warrior... thus, don't do that.
else, you have to change name to d**khead warrior....

tiongkeat

405 posts

Posted by tiongkeat > 2017-01-10 15:26 | Report Abuse

i believe will end up 4 cents again at 5pm always like that

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2017-01-10 15:48 | Report Abuse

someone is collecting...........very obvious.

tiongkeat

405 posts

Posted by tiongkeat > 2017-01-10 15:59 | Report Abuse

and who is keep throwing at 4 cents? already clear but yet still throwing lol

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 16:52 | Report Abuse

Shaking the weak holders.

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 16:53 | Report Abuse

If white hopes to get anything, unless is chong ket pen, else the worst nexgram becomes the less likely he gets anything. Support. Change to d**k head.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-10 17:02 | Report Abuse

Nexgram can not compare with EcoWorld....you are small potato...EcoWorld is leader in market.
Project so good, off take by Myangkasa Bina, why not kick start the project early....delay for 2 years, still nothing commence. If done by EcoWorld at least completed 30-40% works.
Approval in progress and China contractor finalize t&c......All bullshit....now still ZERO% completed....
Why Angkasa didn't mention Cyberjaya project.....because it shame....just for Nexgram to goreng shares and money laundering.
Angkasa knowing fall into Nexgram frying story...just keep silence.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-10 17:07 | Report Abuse

Some one try to push it up......but offended too many ppls....push it down down and down.....
Better RUNNNNNN NNNN NNNNN

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 17:11 | Report Abuse

Run lor. Why still there. C2pid

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-10 17:12 | Report Abuse

It's trap......RUN faster......

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 17:14 | Report Abuse

Why your mother give birth 2 years after marriage? Why not 1 year? Why your d**khead up only 1 hour not 2 hours? Maybe ckp 60 years old frustrate too many people cannot get up. Even if so, so what? Don't like sell lor. Free market.

Posted by WhiteWarrior > 2017-01-10 17:27 | Report Abuse

Hahahahahahaha Think2 get angry and frustrate.......starting to lost control, using backside to illustration.
That means the above written by WhiteWarrior is true and concrete.

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 23:17 | Report Abuse

Lololol. C2pid

Think2

7 posts

Posted by Think2 > 2017-01-10 23:18 | Report Abuse

Sell lor shares. All small fish here waiting to buy. See if can sell all lower.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz