BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (1.43%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.75

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,687 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 8 hours ago

Posted by klsefunandlepak > 2015-12-02 18:18 | Report Abuse

I mean like, in the short term, this week/next week/ next next week. Game over..? :(

KUCIMIAO

141 posts

Posted by KUCIMIAO > 2015-12-02 18:38 | Report Abuse

Frankly not easy to make money from this counter...when you are confident it will rise further, they start to take profit and trap you in. We you are upset and cut loss, they push it up..Trade with caution. hope you all make some money....I released all at 1.26. Never looked back. Only to share my experience having fun with BAHVEST.

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-02 20:20 | Report Abuse

The 10% land is confirmed with gold worth of RM800Mil, if the other 90% land also same that will be RM8Bil worth of Gold... Huattttt ahhhhhhhhh!!!

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2015-12-02 20:51 | Report Abuse

Something's cooking. I could smell it. Kikikiki

Posted by klsefunandlepak > 2015-12-03 13:42 | Report Abuse

Looks weak . So many seller :/

kakaman

18 posts

Posted by kakaman > 2015-12-03 14:11 | Report Abuse

Fuzzy Logic in my dish of Nasi Lemak:

A) First, opens the Chart (from TradeSignum link):
http://www.interachart.com/#bursa/bahvest

Probably, an interesting point for 0098 enthusiastic investors to try take note is, on April 25 CI hits 1855, few months later CI experienced a disastrous massive 350 points drop to 1503 (August, 2015), yet surprisingly 0098 hold incredibly steady, dropping approx 4 Sen amidst the big market correction. Based on a 430m shares capital, it should inspire you to think deeper into this on its strength to hold, meaning, (frankly) now that it has jet off you can forget about re-collecting it back below RM1.00 kind of scenario.

So, the day after the announcement, it did hit 1.31 momentarily and subsided. Simple calculation, 0098 went up from RM0.85 to RM1.30, gaining 45 Sen (52%) , It hangs on traded around RM1.2X, so it still provides 35 Sen (41%) . To me, I read it as a touching distance away from its all time high while digesting profit taking from satisfying short term investors and/or speculators. After the 52% gain, it can take a short pause too, right ? The chart tells the story, it still looks incredibly GOOD.

Next good thing deserves some smart thinking: Other than announcement date we witnessed on volume of 9.8M shares traded. Since then, it cooled down to approx between 1.x to 3 millions shares traded daily. Unlike a comparing Company, X.Oil which also announced into mining not too long ago*, last few trading days, I notice its volume had reached to an astonishing 100-130 millions shares DAILY, but sadly ….. price remains unchanged @0.16 sen. If, trade volume is an indicator, 0098 would make you sleep better at night, huh ?

* a quick scan on contents from rights issues circular downloaded from Bursa, (if I am not wrongly interpreting it) X.Oil looks more like a contractor rather than tabbing direct into equity ownership of the mine/concession, this is a big difference from 0098, who owns the leased land with certified mineral content for mining until 2048 and, can actually appoints their own contractors. hehe ..

B) I share the view of a frustrating fellow forum participant who questioned “why newspapers had no mention of the content of the Minerals stated in the announcement..” as well as “ huh ? serious-AH …got gold or not ? ..blah blah blah.

Initially, I was equally puzzled why lack of simple analysis when reporting on 0098 announcement by the media. But after a few thought, the safe approach adopted in their reporting was right where in the sense, lack of appropriate knowledge in mining business, hence each opt to avoid giving misleading information to public on matters they are not good at. If you disagree with my view, says … can anyone quote me a respectable LOCAL icon or names in the Geological engineering field and/or qualified Mining Engineers who can certify real content beneath those rich soils of our homeland? I am sure Our Country do have such creditable professionals somewhere BUT I am definitely sure NONE are not working in the media business, busy writing about minerals while the Bursa has no mining stock. haha

So, understandably, the Cu, Ag, Au..+ JORC Code are aliens to many. But I have to provide an addon to my earlier posts: JORC, SAMREC and CIM-Standard Report on Ore Reserve are recognised/accepted by major Bourses in the financial circle worldwide. i.e. The US, Montréal Exchange (Canada), London Stock Exchange, ASX (Australia), HKEX (H.Kong), SGX (Singapore) etc. * For an example, Chinese mega mineral operator, Zijin Minerals, PRC (stock code 2899) when attempted to seek a listing in HK, they were first asked by HKEX to be JORC-compliance before being granted a listing in Hong Kong.

So, please don’t throw further funny questions again in the forum such as “ada gold-Ah ? sure or not ?” …. ok ?

Further, It reminds me on an un-confirmed story I heard how Monument Mining Limited, a giant Canadian mining and exploration company got hold of their existing gold mine operation in the State of Pahang, approx. 14 years ago, I was told the concession owner had been seeking an adventurous investor on the gold venture for the initial first few years but no locals seemed to have a Titanium Balls (or rather no one would believe Malaysia has potential commercially-viable Gold mine). Monument eventually came and sealed the deal with a cheap USD1 Million offer. They bag home with billions RM worths of Gold over the decade and a half. @$%&@*$%@!!~~!!

* Note: Monument still operates it, you can acquire the data from The US Geological Mineral Survey Year Book on their current production / output.

kakaman

18 posts

Posted by kakaman > 2015-12-03 14:12 | Report Abuse

My suggestion:

In the corporate world, deals hugely benefiting minority stakeholders may exist, but rare (calculating on 9.1% with such rich certified tonnage of minerals content mentioned (4/T GOLD, 14/T SILVER & 4,000/T COPPER) and exchange only for 100+m shares @.94, with the extra benefit for 0098 stakeholders sharing further possible 9X wealth and/or opportunities that could be hidden beneath the remaining 90.9% unexplored concession.

Thus, In many ways, I would consider the proposal to 0098 as quite generous, probably the owner is a common shareholder for both Companies, who acts both as offerer and taker. So, a small thank you.

The good old T+7 contra-days were long gone, forget about contra with 0098. Be patience, invest and hold. Sufficient facts already suggest, it shall be a good bet.

Have a good weekend. CIAO.

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2015-12-03 15:38 | Report Abuse

Thanks Kakaman ... great comment

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-03 21:21 | Report Abuse

Collecting time....if the press release highlightingn all these info...it will shoot to RM2 soon.... Huatttt ahhhhh!!!

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-04 15:40 | Report Abuse

Market soooo bad price hardly drop... Wow.. Something definitely cooking.... Any latest on when they will start mining the GOLD...salah2 byk diamond nnt dpt situ bah...

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-04 16:33 | Report Abuse

Shit counter.. Theres no gold dont simply say pls..
SHIT AND SLOW

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-04 16:36 | Report Abuse

Later become like hibiscus 20sen

JJrock

12 posts

Posted by JJrock > 2015-12-04 18:22 | Report Abuse

Open Forum is the best place to verify stupidity among the crowd. Bahvest is trading at 1.21 now , 9 sen from its 52 week high, if someone didn't took the quick ride and hope for a quick intra-day trading cash return, who has lost big $$ ? ?? but at least, now I know who had chased on the announcement day and got shit all over the pants, cut lost & sold at rm1.04 on that session. ps/ the remarks also revealed someone have recently got bitten not once but twice, one by a fish and another....sounds very funny, what ???? by a flower ??????

now that you have introduced us, I must look at the counter, hibiscus huh >? what business are they in ?? canned food ? sounds good.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-12-04 20:45 | Report Abuse

JJrock,
erm...what biz r Hibiscus in?? ..Yes.. they r also in part time biz of canning all the SHORT SELLES besides its main biz of looking for Crude Oil in marginal fields....once the SHORT SELLERS had been canned good and proper in very air tight canned sealing...it's considered CANNED FOOD.... sounds even better!! hahahaha

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-04 21:14 | Report Abuse

SumatecRM101... Haha.. Just like Sumatec from 0.6 down to 0.14.. Con ppl got oil after 2 years not a single drop oil... Hahahah.. I will be embarassed to carry the con man HS Sumatec around...

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-04 22:23 | Report Abuse

Okok soli soli hope you all make money

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-12-05 09:11 | Report Abuse

Hmmm...seem to detect the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde here...one is "Madu" the other is "Racun".... just observing the show of "Madu dan Racun"...multiple identities at work again...not surprising

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-05 16:45 | Report Abuse

OPEC just announced bad news last night, NO Oil production cut... So better focus on GOLD now.. Oil stocks are suck big time!! Go GO Bah Bahhhhhh Bahvest!!!m

JJrock

12 posts

Posted by JJrock > 2015-12-05 17:20 | Report Abuse

tks sunzzhe, did checked, too complicated on the hibiscus, i don;'t like high volume stock, I only have 3 in my portfolio, but had been buying the fish but required to sell CSL roughly 8.8 lots to get one and shall dump it out. haha but decision is rewarding; the other, i am holding on to Halex ( if u want to know what i have). this link has been recommended via wechat by a friend on the fish.

JJrock

12 posts

Posted by JJrock > 2015-12-05 17:40 | Report Abuse

now fish has swim up stream. so requires 12 lots to get one at 1.20 (pain) but chart suggest CSL may have a chance to go slightly higher too, most ideal is hopefully be able to reduce back to original 8.8 lots of stock-change ratio, because i sense fish's potential is far far greater than selling stationeries.haha sly fox can hound n go eating grouper too huh ? .....

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-05 20:07 | Report Abuse

I should change my name to BAHVESTRM1 LOL

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-05 20:20 | Report Abuse

Yes Bro.. You should and you must change before the train leave...welcome on board say bye bye to Malaysia biggest Conman HS... Hahaha

JJrock

12 posts

Posted by JJrock > 2015-12-05 23:18 | Report Abuse

hmmmmmm 。。。" BAHVESTRM5 " boss we all need morale booster

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2015-12-06 00:19 | Report Abuse

I still believe this stock will go to $2.00 by next year after mining gold announcement

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-06 00:56 | Report Abuse

Im saying it will go down to RM 1.00 sorry guys -.-

kakaman

18 posts

Posted by kakaman > 2015-12-06 01:56 | Report Abuse

King Musang > "OPEC just announced bad news last night, NO Oil production cut... So better focus on GOLD now.. Oil stocks are suck big time! "

Alamak, sorry what I wrote has caused so much differing thought, but I am okay. King M, things don't simply work this way on commodities. Everything in the market has periodical cycles. Gold price shall drop gradually on "human-engineering works" manage, at times by wealth of Nations to achieve certain tactical objective. But personally, for 0098, it may be regarded as GOOD news due to timely retracement (note: a retracement of certain x/xx% does not signify a change in the larger trend and/or shaking an important stabilising element within entire financial market in the long run). Let me first see what I wish 0098 is to be before I decide to explain more on this issue.

Am I still welcome to present some personal view here ? I can quit here anytime, no problem.

Posted by DreamDominator > 2015-12-06 03:18 | Report Abuse

slow

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-06 14:59 | Report Abuse

Kakaman your daily comments and guidance are welcome here. Pls keep it coming...huattt ahhh

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-07 17:43 | Report Abuse

Hahahah shit counter DJ up 360 pts this counter nvr move..
See you guys at 1.00 fanboys

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-07 19:01 | Report Abuse

Be patience... Collecting time engine belum warm up lah... suma still 0.14? Haha...

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-07 20:37 | Report Abuse

You dreaming Of Bahvest RM2 King Musang? ahahah DREAM ON..
I dont own sumatec shares i just created this name for fun :)

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-07 21:46 | Report Abuse

RM2 will be the near term TP, mid term is 3.5, lng term is 5... Yes i m dreaming on the golden years to come...finally we have a serios Gold Mine stock in Malaysia

SUMATECRM1

364 posts

Posted by SUMATECRM1 > 2015-12-08 00:37 | Report Abuse

Keep dreaming.I see you at 1.00, 0.50sen and 0.20sen ahahahahah

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-09 19:44 | Report Abuse

Try to break the support level... Wondering who is sellinh and who is collecting?

Posted by ChirpyBird > 2015-12-15 09:50 | Report Abuse

my feeling is this counter is going to fly very soon, don't ask me why, just wait and see :)

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

mr Bird... When lah will fly... Waiting so long liao weh... Siannnnehhhh

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-12-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

Good indication that recent consolidation arising from its price surge to RM 1.31 on 23/11/2015 is going to be over soon. Immediate resistance to overcome is RM 1.19. Once RM 1.19 is taken out, BAHVEST will attempt to re challenge its previous high of RM 1.31. If it manage to breakout of RM 1.31 and stay above RM 1.31, it will go on towards hitting new highs.

Posted by ChirpyBird > 2015-12-17 17:42 | Report Abuse

mr bird is flying high today. up up and away :)

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-17 17:48 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/BURSAMASTERBULLSEYE/88286.jsp

Yeahhhhhhhhh time for bird to fly......

kakaman

18 posts

Posted by kakaman > 2015-12-21 02:12 | Report Abuse

I am planning for my year end holidays. A friend whom I suggested to invest into 0098 asked why am I so confident with the stock. Let me put in this way, after witnessing 10~11th December in two aggressive profit taking trading days, the counter had experienced B2 bomber-type of bombardment with at least 4 millions shares hammering out, but market had absorbed them all and has no panic created wahtsoever, so you know the counter is gonna be okay. Before I leave for vacation, I can share some of my personal view with fellow investors here in the forum and see if they are useful:-

Part I

Firstly, please understand by 2013 there were approx 17 gold mines are/were operating in Malaysia; virtually all were located within the West Malaysia’s Central Gold Belt, i.e.  the States of Kelantan, Pahang, and Terengganu where it hosts the majority of Malaysia’s gold occurrences.

The Malaysian gold belt, covers some of Raub, Selinsing and Penjom active gold mines in Pahang as well as the Sokor Block in the State of Kelantan.  From what I understand, there are two foreign listed Companies Avocet Mining PLC UK (Penjom Mine) and Monument Mining Limited (Selinsing Mine) actively mined in Pahang, while Singaporean controlled CMNM Mining Group, operates a start-up smaller scale mine at Sokor Block, Kelantan, is currently listed on the Cabalist Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited “SGX-ST”. Another PLC was Peninsula Gold (LON/AIM-PGLAIM Market, London) but it had seek for delisting* in 2015. The rest are privately held, probable a few have local governmental participating in equity. 

Note * Make not mistake: Despite the relatively small 200 acres at Tersang, Raub mine concession, Peninsula Gold did generated good revenue from its early listing years until it got delisted the year; for an instance, back in 2009 PGL has reported average revenue of GBP10.0 million per annum. Source: annual report of LON/AIM-PGL, 07, 08, 09; Their last annual report in 2014, it has produced 20,948 ounces of gold (£16.45m revenue for the Group (2013: £22.83m) .

+++ Why it can’t control the cost,, it was not known +++ . Good news from the readings, a typical gold miner operates in low-costing Malaysia usually generates good, very GOOD revenue. hehe .. an assumption would be, i.e. after 1.5+ decade of mining, their 200 acres mine concession is either at beginning of an end of its cycle or, could be too costly to go digging further into the deep as Tersang gold deposit “… consists of a quartz veins stock work enclosed in two kilometers elongated acidic (felsites) dyke. It hosts combined inferred and indicated gold resources of 120,000 ounces… “ . So, it may be more suitable held as private ownership rather than continues as entity of PLC today.

Another interesting element is:  Except for Sokor block, formation of the Malaysia’s Central Gold Belt in specific areas has commercially viable gold content to support mining investment, but most area has no other supplementary minerals such as Copper, Silver, etc (or secondary ore reserves good enough for commercial mineral separation/mining). Most of the gold found, some refer it as either Alluvial Gold (Deposited by water movement) and Eluvial gold (disintegration of rock at the site where it originates - not through water movement). Thus, it differs from 0098’s epithermal gold-type of deposit, where originated from Volcanic activities occurred millions of years ago.

Next, among the few identified zones mentioned, the Raub region (in particularly deserves a mention in this post, as it can be considered as Malaysia’s most historic gold mining area), where between 1889 and 2004 had produced over 1 million oz * (* Ref: Moore Stephens, Corporate Finance Report, UK. ) mostly from underground mining operations. Further, according to references from US Geological Mineral Survey Year Book published from early ’90 onwards, it had outlined Malaysian gold mining operations mainly centered in the State of Pahang (Lipis (1995 edition), Raub (Bukit Koman Mine) 1997, Sungai Koyan Mines (1996/7 edition) , Penjom Gold mine, Ampang Jaleh Zone by Avocet/ Pahang SEDC (1998 edition).

I was told by a respectable Geologist who shared this privately: “… your country is truly blessed with rich resources. Historical data indicates there are two known places could carry potentially more than 2.5 million ounces of gold…”. (sorry, can’t share this info here, BUT early positive data/signals may suggest the new found ore reserves at Bukit Mantri / Wullesdoft could potentially, supersede all) but why is it significant ?

kakaman

18 posts

Posted by kakaman > 2015-12-21 02:14 | Report Abuse

1) Westhouse Securities, UK once had presented their view: “new gold ounce discoveries slipped by 30% from the previous 15 years. Each new troy ounce discovered also cost 2.6 times as much to locate, too. And large deposits - judged at 2.5 million ounces or more - have simply been too few in the world;…”  

2. Zijin Mining Group, owner of China's biggest gold mine. Ren Guangzhi, their investment manager had also once quoted  “It's urgent for Chinese companies to explore/develop gold mines overseas. Unless new deposits are found and developed soon, he believes China's reserves - including gold-only mines now producing approx 400 tonnes per year - could run out within six years. ref: Gold Bullion Vault.

So, in weeks, or month(s) to come, we should patiently wait for 0098’s subsequent Aussie certified JORC reports on its gold, silver & copper content OUTSIDE the measured boundaries of 69 acres/785 acres (offered from SSGold’s large reserves of 2,471 acres), simply to verify if 0098 has actually strike a potentially world-class precious metal-based ore reserve at that defined zone.

…….. it is a little late now, I shall see if I can spare time while on vacation, share more info on this topic.

Good NIGHT.

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-21 23:02 | Report Abuse

Thanks Kakaman!!!! Huat ahhhhhhh..TP2 before CNY!!

Posted by ChirpyBird > 2015-12-22 09:50 | Report Abuse

Last few days to buy cheap shares at 1.1XX :) Just bought a bit more this morning. Just wait less than 1 month, i got a good feeling it will fly...

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-29 00:46 | Report Abuse

Another quiet week/month passed... Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2016!!

minghong

290 posts

Posted by minghong > 2015-12-31 12:39 | Report Abuse

Hello everyone.. Is it game over for bahvest? Mr king musang..im holding 1.17 till now ..seems nobody in this share now

Posted by wilson0416 > 2015-12-31 14:10 | Report Abuse

I think it will take some time, just hold & see.

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2015-12-31 15:39 | Report Abuse

Engine yet to start..be patience now consolidate for next move.. CNY coming mah so get ready.. Hehehe...just one more month not that long. I have been holding since June loh...

minghong

290 posts

Posted by minghong > 2016-01-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4965513

tabung haji ceased to be substantial shareholder..sudah koyak?? omg

King Musang

1,077 posts

Posted by King Musang > 2016-01-04 23:40 | Report Abuse

The question is who bought their 21Mil share? It could be a strategic investor/s bought it. The sale purposely done below 5% not to require for disclosure.

cadmus_C

53 posts

Posted by cadmus_C > 2016-01-05 08:51 | Report Abuse

Wondering why would Tabung Haji sell now if the gold mine would provide good returns? Couldn't find the price that tabung haji sold their shares.

Post a Comment