MMM GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): MMM (0159)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (4.17%)

Day's Change

0.115 - 0.12

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

5,948 comment(s). Last comment by Limo123 16 hours ago

ongtkong

456 posts

Posted by ongtkong > 2012-10-12 16:44 | Report Abuse

Last call.....to get in or not...

Posted by zainul75 > 2012-10-12 19:11 | Report Abuse

yeah...

talk2pkc

2,300 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-10-12 19:33 | Report Abuse

The way it fall , Severe head injury n this could b "CYPERT" II , ha ha Obviously this could b rocket thru sea bay n out to the Galaxy floating with ZERO oxygen , mah ....

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-10-12 20:42 | Report Abuse

Would it be another IRIS ?

SJSOON

2,567 posts

Posted by SJSOON > 2012-10-12 21:07 | Report Abuse

My recommendation is not to get in now. Let it drop below 0.3. After several days in which the price remains stable, then we can make up our mind to enter. Who know a short rise may trap you into a huge loss? Its not time to be greedy now. Be smart and conserved. But, of course, the stock may shoot up after the fluctuation. Yet, it will never be back to last week level in short term.

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-12 23:34 | Report Abuse

Never buy stock because it is a down trending stock and it is very cheap. Cheap becomes cheaper.

Mingming

66 posts

Posted by Mingming > 2012-10-13 00:31 | Report Abuse

@Kcfan, Support!!! let it go first guy before burn again ~.~

Hong2

340 posts

Posted by Hong2 > 2012-10-13 02:33 | Report Abuse

This counter reminded me of Wijaya. Continually went up very high and to the level 0.88, it's drop non-stop, then now change name to Tadmax, valued at 0.26! I might wrong and maybe Amedia would have better fate than Tadmax...

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2012-10-13 06:19 | Report Abuse

Big boys can propose bonus share & free warrant to get ikan bilis to buy massively. But maybe after that big boys say the propose bonus share & free warrant can't be made bcos of certain etc etc excuses... then the price will drop like huge rock to the bottom. Be very careful. Always check for big boys integrity. Can we trust WSK owns 70% of MSSB and 104m (45%) of Amedia share according to profitprofits??? Please share your views.

Ben Gan

107 posts

Posted by Ben Gan > 2012-10-13 06:55 | Report Abuse

Buying in a downtrend is stupid.

pyramidpoh

198 posts

Posted by pyramidpoh > 2012-10-13 07:59 | Report Abuse

I agree.

simonfish

53 posts

Posted by simonfish > 2012-10-13 09:57 | Report Abuse

Amedia is ACE stock, it will stop dropping @ 0.25~0.28. then volume will decress monthly. the stock has been goreng before, will not be re-burning anymore. pls don;t focus this stock anymore.
Now we can focus Scomi & Redtone's prediction @ 0.50 & 0.48 separately. Thanks

Posted by profit profits > 2012-10-13 10:20 | Report Abuse

simonfish, dt wira is chairman to both amedia and redtone.

few points to share:
1) fact: one more point is redtone used to have a digital tv software business but heard they want o close it (or already closed) bcos made loss.
just my opinion: i believe the reason is bcos they dun have the tv broadcast license.
2) fact: wira is newly invited to become redtone chairman in sept 2012.
just my opinion : why they dun invite me but invite wira ? i believe bcos they know wira hold 30% of a company who has tv broadcast license.

my opinion only:
1) redtone wifi infra and amedia media system can make wonderful media braodcast system if compared to cost and time to build DTTB tower.
2) wsk unlikely to bring down share price since he can make more if price is up. (not a strong motive as i can imagine)

lets imagine who would want the price to be down ? (a) competitor ? (b) party who want to take this license ? (c) purely market trend ?

Posted by profit profits > 2012-10-13 15:03 | Report Abuse

just to share

Asia Media share price drop ‘temporary’, says CEO
By DANIEL KHOO
danielkhoo@thestar.com.my

PETALING JAYA: Asia Media Group Bhd, the hot stock in the news following the steep plunge of its share price by over 150% in the last few days, expects the share price to “stablise” sooner or later, said its chief executive officer Datuk Ricky Wong.

He said he had no idea what was causing the drastic drop in the share price but added he was sure the panic selldown was temporary.

“Unfortunately ACE market companies, being small cap, always appear to be played by certain speculators.

“The company has been performing well and active, as such, it does attract many speculators,” he told StarBizWeek in a text message yesterday.

He also said as a promoter and major shareholder, he had not sold a single share since the company was floated on Bursa Malaysia.

Asia Media’s shares have plunged of late from its RM1.14 record high closing price recorded on Sept 27. The share price further declined yesterday by 3 sen to close at 35 sen.

Some local fund managers said it was likely that the company shares were sold down on concerns that the market for outdoor digital electronic display advertising would entail high replacement costs because of the bad habit of certain Malaysians who vandalised things placed at public places.

“I know these are only a select group of naughty people but by and large we don’t have the culture of maintaining public property.

“People like to damage these things to the detriment of the public at large. I don’t know what fun they find in doing such things actually. Asia Media may bear the brunt of this since they have installed so many such boards in buses,” a fund manager said.

“In the bigger picture, we are rich country due to our oil money but all our money goes to replacing rather than maintaining public items properly.

“It is a mindset of the public that is very tough to change. A lot of wastages will entail with such a mindset,” he added.

The company was issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query in August by Bursa Malaysia in the trading of the company shares.

However, the stock could gain traction moving forward given that it had applied to Bursa Malaysa and is currently waiting for approval from the relevant authorities for the proposed transfer of listing to the Main Market.

Stocks on the Main Market traditionally gain more exposure with a higher market capitalisation which will qualify to enter the buying list of certain fund managers.

jy8o

3 posts

Posted by jy8o > 2012-10-13 19:08 | Report Abuse

"sooner or later"? what kind of statement is it?

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-13 23:17 | Report Abuse

Latest info:
large shareholder directors did not divest stake in Asian media.
http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=27064:&Itemid=198

moven00

724 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2012-10-14 00:11 | Report Abuse

Please don't be that innocent.....I don't believe those buggers dont make money la.

Usually in a deal for a company to push up its share price (those speculative counters), The Director and Agent will have a deal.

The agent push the company shares, the Director cannot sell.
Common sense. Whatever price, just let it Auto run.

Imagine, if the Director start selling? The agent "taPau" larr. As a reward those Innocent Lookin Fella got maybe 0.20 per lot la.

I won't touch Amedia at all. Thats for sure. They can go any Board, be it main board, 2nd board....

Somemore can act innocent........come out with statement. Pi la lu. Berani buat, diam diam lo. Lagi mau buat innocent. Ptui...you so low-class larr..

talk2pkc

2,300 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-10-14 04:07 | Report Abuse

Maybe below 0.30 is a safe bet but not now !!! Net Asset per share is 0.35 as at Jun 2012 , so just standby

pyramidpoh

198 posts

Posted by pyramidpoh > 2012-10-14 07:25 | Report Abuse

Datuk Ricky Wong said he had not even sold one single share in this company.I don't know who behind the scene to 'goreng up & down'.Every time the UMA,the BIG BOSS said not involved.Who involved????

andy118

249 posts

Posted by andy118 > 2012-10-14 08:57 | Report Abuse

If big boss where got involve directly. Get caught also small cronies only. In Malaysia they always hide behind while the cronies does the donkey's work. Now they also come out acting like a hero or a very good person and are very innocent. Look at those goreng counters esp, the famous RC.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-14 11:52 | Report Abuse

guys..they could also be telling the truth also....whatever it is...just trade carefully. Company is still a major player in out of transit medium advertising...so still retain their strong "economic moat".

dknycom

1,235 posts

Posted by dknycom > 2012-10-14 11:57 | Report Abuse

I will start to q buying RM 0.30 tomorrow.
100 lots first for testing market.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-14 12:12 | Report Abuse

i join you bro dknycom..q at 0.30 with 10 lot first..

talk2pkc

2,300 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-10-14 18:35 | Report Abuse

Already q for 0.29 n downwards to 0.25 , so lets watch screen n no blink blink ok

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-14 21:57 | Report Abuse

Foresee technical rebound on coming week after more and more announcement of public out by Amedia top management,possible to improve market sentiment level for trader or investor ? Just for my own case study without holding any of this stock.Any further concern ?

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-14 22:32 | Report Abuse

Just for sharing.
Asia Media: sooner or later "stabilized stock days plunged.
http://www.nanyang.com.my/node/484319?tid=462

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-14 23:30 | Report Abuse

More sharing.
http://www.nanyang.com.my/node/467872?tid=697

Winny

39 posts

Posted by Winny > 2012-10-15 00:10 | Report Abuse

I think SC should be watching closely and started checking in irregularities like illegal short-sellings and coverings on brokers and remisiers dealing in this stock ..if this is done,it can detervfurther sliding..its a clear indication of short-selling activity past week or so..the CEO calmly deny about it,yet not concerned the price keep dropping,where got meaning,only the brainless can trust him!

Winny

39 posts

Posted by Winny > 2012-10-15 00:13 | Report Abuse

Kcfan,can u kindly give the gist of what is reported in the link u gave? I don faham mandarin,tq!

Alex Lim

12 posts

Posted by Alex Lim > 2012-10-15 07:17 | Report Abuse

u can use google chrome and click translate, the translation is understandable.

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-10-15 07:48 | Report Abuse

Thanks Alex Lim.Have a nice trading day's ahead.

Posted by wilsontts90 > 2012-10-15 12:40 | Report Abuse

stable back to its origin. No short term

Posted by Chyleglat Thomas > 2012-10-15 12:44 | Report Abuse

In early Mar 2012 there are two days volume of >30mlm shares transacted and on the following days the price went down further. These 4 days including today saw the same patent of average >15- 30+mlm shares transacted..if the trends reflect the same..today price will ended up the support level or resistent level of $0.30...if the trend is correct do not take the chance of buying otherwise you will be caught further...once it breached the resistence level of 0.30 it will enter a new phase of support from 0.25 to 0.28...bless all of you if you dare take the risk but some risk worth taking...

Posted by Chyleglat Thomas > 2012-10-15 12:48 | Report Abuse

By the way I am not in at this counter. I am analysing and to test my skills..LOL...moreover my remiser moved to anotherbroking firm and I am left suspended in the air until the existing broking firm assign me another remiser otherwise I have to send my applications again to my remiser who had moved. I have just received my forms lah....

Ben Gan

107 posts

Posted by Ben Gan > 2012-10-15 12:50 | Report Abuse

If you don't see any bullish signal, don't buy. Remember: A trend in motion is assumed to continue no matter how low it goes.

Posted by Chyleglat Thomas > 2012-10-15 12:52 | Report Abuse

At one job interview; the interviewer asked the prospect candidates. How much is 1 plus 1 equals to? The candidate answered 2. The interviewer reply "sorry you are not hired because I am NOT looking for an accountant.I am hiring a finance strategist."

warrior

608 posts

Posted by warrior > 2012-10-15 14:04 | Report Abuse

clearer picture by this week , volume will go down and price will stabilize.

ongtkong

456 posts

Posted by ongtkong > 2012-10-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

Today it could still end in red.

Posted by profit profits > 2012-10-15 15:00 | Report Abuse

guys, i dare to bet the tv license own by amedia will be the last one after rtm and media prima. imagine how many channels rtm and media prima have and each one of them only has 1 and only 1 license. rtm and media prima must had made hell loud complaint to their papa amno, if all tom dick can get license then the tradition media and present 2 big guys in tv media will suffer huge competition.

think about the logic and motive and looks at wat happened in past few months, i tend to think there is/r syndicates (may be 1 or 2 work separately) who tried to take over amedia. first they slowly goreng up the price, the intention is certainly not to make those who bot low on amedia share rich, but rather bcos hoping ricky tempted and sell his share for profit. seems like they had failed and also cannot sustained high price, so they take revenge to dump the shares . dun hv to mention name, probabily u urself already hv some idea who they r.

may be some other also hv same suspecion like me.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-15 19:18 | Report Abuse

Here is another take to Bro Cyleglat Thomas joke.
At one job interview; the CEO owner asked an accountant candidate. How much is 1 plus 1 equals to? The candidate answered "How much do you want it to be?. The CEO replied "CONGRATULATION you are hired because IF YOU HAD ANSWERED 2 like the rest of the other candidates, i wouldn't hire you as I am hiring a finance strategist not a bean counter."

Winny

39 posts

Posted by Winny > 2012-10-15 19:41 | Report Abuse

Profit2,if your suspicion is right,why dont they negotiate with Ricky,or nowcthey may be collecting low to control later becos ricky's holding is not too big afterall..therefore ricky must be careful n top up his stake so as not to let them control the company.
I stil think rickyis playing a part in the falling prices..hope it wont backfire finding himself having no controlling power if your suspicion turns out true.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-15 20:05 | Report Abuse

if the ceo start focussing on AMEDIA share pricea and not on the business and generating more profit then he is clearly have been deviated from the right path and need to be guided accordingly. I think Ricky just couldn't give a toss about the share price movement..as he just want to get the business on the main board to secure more funding for his real time broadcasting business

Posted by profit profits > 2012-10-15 20:27 | Report Abuse

Winny, i believe there must be a takeover negotiation but may be price not right (just like airasia and bataviar air). why ricky did not try to sell his share when price went up to rm1++ ? well may be he think amedia worth more than tat. were not many of us initially hold and refused to sell this amedia bcos we think the price can go up further ?

ricky hold 45% of amedia, his proxy might hold some more, so for someone to control amedia, he need to make ricky (and his proxy) release the share holding until it is less than 51%.

all above just my suspiciion just like wat i like to do when watching movies, and most of the time my guess is right. i believe strongly ppl behaviour r back by motives.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-15 20:32 | Report Abuse

ricky is all business..this guy knows how to make money..he will not sell.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-15 20:35 | Report Abuse

he wants to be Rupert murdoch...and i think he can do it...he has the drive the same like Nicol David is to squash and Datuk Lee Chong Wei is to badminton..he got the drive and the hunger to grow hs baby AMEDIA to be bigger than ASTRO and media prima

Winny

39 posts

Posted by Winny > 2012-10-15 21:11 | Report Abuse

Profit2,do u suspect banks selling? At times it looks like it..

Calvin_12

15 posts

Posted by Calvin_12 > 2012-10-15 21:14 | Report Abuse

from chart, it formed a bullish harami. might expect price to start consolidating or trend a little bit higher.

Winny

39 posts

Posted by Winny > 2012-10-15 21:19 | Report Abuse

King kong,i simply don understand why ricky not worried when price droppedvfrm 1/- plus to miserable 30s..a caring boss besides looking for business,should also worry and shd investigate for more info who are making fun of his company's shares forvthe sake and the interests of shareholders and investors alike..don u agree?

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-10-15 21:40 | Report Abuse

as long as the majority shareholder of amedia dun complain, why shud he be worried...he is the majority shareholder with more voting rights than us ikan bilis punters put together...however i agree with u that the investment bank did promote the stock to us small investors aggressively which led to increase in prices.

Posted by alwinsywd0520 > 2012-10-15 22:09 | Report Abuse

can i ask this share now can buy or not ? got high risk .. i'm new ppl wan to learn how to chose the share . tq

Post a Comment
Market Buzz