PJ DEVELOPMENT-WARRANTS 10/20

KLSE: PJDEV-WC (1945WC)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

3,777 comment(s). Last comment by Venthaan83 2022-04-29 10:45

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 00:28 |

Post removed.Why?

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2014-11-24 08:56 | Report Abuse

What i am trying say is i hope i knew mr ooi tb earlier. Then i wouldn't have wasted so much time and money because i am still recovering from my last 15 years lost. Yes i am a very lousy "investor".
thkx mr ooi. I hv confidence in you and u dont hv to worry about those fake accusation.

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 09:38 | Report Abuse

Spare me! Read your own statement carefully. It was late 2013 that you said you wanted to give back to i3. If you were giving free all this while why do you charge when you want to give back to i3 in 2014?
It's your prerogative to share here, but you statement & intent is all wrong & misleading. You want to pay back to i3, but you started charging after you made the statement.

Remember guys, Some political manifesto during the run up to GE also claim they will not increase fuel price, or take away subsidies.....then what happen?

My problem is not abt free or not. It's abt his statement made each and every time which contradicts, fr the point that he wanted to leave i3, to the statement of giving back to i3 to charging for information and then to giving half information.

Even the "Ah Long" claims they are helping those who cannot get loan right? Their end intent is still wrong though their argument sound right.

Ppl judge for themselves when information is presented correctly and not when it is skewered towards a "buy" call. Yet he says he is not responsible when he makes a buy call or convince ppl that he has bought a million shr in that counter. What he has done is he made the service into a scheme and tagline.
Remember guys, the "Ah Long" also claim they give low interest rate but they just didn't mention its a daily rate no difference from the convincing buy call of having bought 1 million shrs in a counter but end the note with a disclaimer of buy at your own risk.

Though this is NOT a Ponzi scheme, the idea is the same. The idea is to fill up the void spaces and in this case the gap in the prices when the call is made. Imagine when buyers keep meeting sellers price, the price will be inclining because the buyer is confident that it will move to a much higher price. It is true that the gearing is high but learn what is really means by gearing

* If you take gearing = mother/son = high, this potential basically mean high probability however you need to measure the runaway against the price on listing
Example if the price on listing has gearing = 2 and 6mths later the gearing is 4. This high gearing means high gearing of the mother while if the gearing is 1 means high gearing of the son. When high gearing of the son is consistent like here, it is both high potential gain and also high potential lost. I believe someone mention this earlier but did not elaborate.
This is what happens when a son has high potential gain/loss it can move up very fast and down very quickly while the mother stay consistent with much smaller change

Think again before diving in, defending an individual, etc as the truth stretches much further

sbg3106

359 posts

Posted by sbg3106 > 2014-11-24 09:58 | Report Abuse

i am the one still losing money as I am later comer in OTB's subscriber base

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 09:58 | Report Abuse

This guy must ask why ppl target him so much and not others. KYY a get atTack but not continuous like what ppl here is doing to him. That is because KYY has facts to back him up while he gives a balance view. Don't you think ppl should be more jealous of KYY than a selfish trader whose achievement is only what he tells others.

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 10:04 | Report Abuse

Dear All,

Pls ask yourself all this basic questions and understand them fr technical and intent. No salesman will try to sell you something while highlighting the negative side of their product. If they do, this are market analyst and you can read many of them and decide which one has the most concluding facts.
Don't take salesman talk because half are with intent. Only if you know that intent, it may not be favourable to you

tjthan

2 posts

Posted by tjthan > 2014-11-24 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hi OTB,

Purposely register to ask you on how do i subscribe or see the report that you sent to your subscribers? Would like to learn more. if you do not mind providing your email to me. Thanks

Posted by Optiwhite > 2014-11-24 10:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Optiwhite > 2014-11-24 10:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Tropidowna > 2014-11-24 11:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

I call buy at 0.34, 0.46, 0.68 and 0.78. The high of PJDev-WC is 1.22.

Please check your fact and back up your claim. I stop here.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 11:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 11:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 11:46 | Report Abuse

This guy must ask why ppl target him so much and not others.

Ans : There is only 1 mad guy who target me everyday. I know I cannot please everyone in I3. If majority of people do not complain about me, I feel that I am ok.

From all previous postings, SaturnReturns, you should know who is the only one. I ignore what he said because he is talking nonsense. I am not that stubborn guy, I will listen to people advice to improve myself. If I do not trust him, how can I follow his advice.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 12:07 | Report Abuse

I am not the salesman, I take pride in my stock recommendation. I back up my recommendation with technical chart and FA report. I do not recommend rubbish stocks.

寧可天下人負我, 休教我負天下人

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 12:21 | Report Abuse

Again pls read carefully my statement. I DID NOT DENY YOUR CALL BELOW. DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT. Read again i said you ask ppl to buy but you were NOT responsible enough to warn others (non subscribers) of the high impending loss due to the high gearing. PJdev-wc is not the only one. I gave an example of high gearing.
This is exactly what I m talking abt, contradicting yourself. I said A and he answer B. I m clear what I oppose and I m focus on what I oppose. On the other hand, you sound like you are repeating a non question again and again.

Ooi Teik Bee I call buy at 0.34, 0.46, 0.68 and 0.78. The high of PJDev-WC is 1.22.

Please check your fact and back up your claim. I stop here.
24/11/2014 11:29

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 12:35 | Report Abuse

I did not remove anything from my comment. It is rubbish when it's worthless. It is worthless when it does not do anything to help anybody. So what if the stock goes up 1.22 and falls to 60cents at one point if you do not warn those you recomended?
Not unless you tell me you only mission is to sell for free but help only those who pay. If your answer is yes, i won't argue.

For those who are reading get the right info, when a share is recommended, and it inclines to fill the seller position, the price goes up right? Obviously when warned of impending drop, the first batch warned will sell and if critical, will sell at buyers position and create a drastic drop. This is what He has done and left those who were not informed to face the consequences

Fly888888

443 posts

Posted by Fly888888 > 2014-11-24 13:12 |

Post removed.Why?

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2014-11-24 13:18 | Report Abuse

I stop here.

Then continue here... and there ... :P

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 13:58 | Report Abuse

Read again i said you ask ppl to buy but you were NOT responsible enough to warn others (non subscribers) of the high impending loss due to the high gearing.

Ans : I bought KSL-WA at 0.60, I sold all at 1.20. I told all to sell, I was also wrong to tell all to sell. What is the price of KSL-WA now ? No one can predict the price, you have to decide the profit expected yourself. To be honest, I expect the stock price of PJDev-WC to be higher than 1.22, I feel that the fair price is > 1.50. The FA of PJDev is as good as KSL. How can I tell people to sell all. I will not know the stock price can or cannot go up further.
This is a public forum, you have to decide yourself to buy or to sell. A very good FA sifu is also wrong in some of his recommendation.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 14:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by kclohgood > 2014-11-24 14:20 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by kclohgood > 2014-11-24 14:20 |

Post removed.Why?

tjthan

2 posts

Posted by tjthan > 2014-11-24 14:45 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,

How to subscribe to ur service?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 14:59 | Report Abuse

Please email me tbooifx@gmail.com

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 15:26 | Report Abuse

This is the kind of person you have, while issues are not resolve he brings up his achievement. Was KSL-WA in the list of paid service since Mar 2014. ? Was KHSB In the same context of argument? Again bringing in A when we are talking B.

The answer is you didn't want the non subscriber (since Mar) to benefit from your sell call but to benefit from your buy call. Why? Because the buy helps push up the price. This game is played by those desperately and amateur. Though you don't sound and write like amateur I won't discount it as desperate or competitively malicious.

You all decide!. I have shared those pertinent point which he doesn't want to answer point in case.

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 15:50 | Report Abuse

Ppl think of all ways to benefit their pocket. Money cannot appreciate exchanging from right hand to left. It requires a culprit and victims. The more victims the better as it churns the wheel of fortune faster.
How do you know? Anything from Geneva Gold to Ponzi scams to multilevel marketing require ppl. More ppl means more investment! More investment is where they can rotate the paid interest to bring in more new investors. As long as the wheel slows down, money gets depleted, this is when you will know.
Here I am NOT saying it's Ponzi, but it needs your money to continue the wheel rolling.

Ask yourself this super pertinent question, if you pay 960 and he produces .this report, and two person they pay 1920 and so on. Is it the same report? If his cost is 1920 why does he want 4 k or 5 k or....how does he justify his own claim that he want to give back to i3? By making money?
It's his right to make money I hear you argue!? Obviously it is and many make money without anyone complaining, but why him with so many enemies? Answer is he contradicts himself all the time. Ihave give the real example.

So what if he contradicts himself?.. Answer is Nothing as long as he doesn't harm others. Here I see a lot who are burn by his one way selling a buy call vending their anger. Even so he and his henchman just douse the fire by dismissing them. Really? He thinks he can ? If I were him and this hasn't stop for so long I would really look at myself and see where the mistake is. I doubt it's the same person. The writing is all different. While Optimus writing can easily be detected a lot are not.

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 16:01 | Report Abuse

Recently I saw a post which curse his family (created a forum) which sounded like a threat.. If I were him, I would make a police report and take i3 to task. Then again , it is as though he wanted sympathy when nothing was done.
This ppl who wrote this are obsessed and again why with him? The answer again comes back with the fact that they are really unhappy with what he has done and willing to commit their time and anger this way.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 16:08 | Report Abuse

I still feel that the price of PJDev is worth more than the price quoted. I am still buying the stock, how can I ask people to sell it ? Money is very important, I do not use this method to cheat all people.
If I want to buy, I will not ask people to sell it to me. It is not my character. I know a minimum standard of ethic in trading.

I had said many times, PJDev-WC is worth more than 1.22. How can I recommend others to sell. Please check my FA report of PJDev posted in I3, no reason to call a sell. All my subscribers are not selling. I still buy at 0.80 before a gap down.

I stop here.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 16:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 16:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 16:26 | Report Abuse

Talk is cheap but your actions are consistently dubious.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 16:38 | Report Abuse

There are many my subscribers here in I3, please check with them, am I consistent with my stand here ? I do not need to defend myself in the first place if my intention is to cheat. Please check with my friends, colleges, my students and my subscribers you happen to know them. Am I a dishonest guy ? I cannot cheat all the people all the time. Result speaks better than action.

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 16:44 | Report Abuse

Anyway my points are very clear for all to read. It is better those who want to subscribe do it and not talk. This will lessen and alleviate the impending trouble for those who don't because he will not stop even when he promise. When the tap runs dry he has to find water.

Malaysia is facing the highest inflation when referenced to per capita income and we don't need more of this type of greed to make things worst.
This is indeed a free forum, and it should be also free of oppotunist

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-24 17:29 | Report Abuse

Saturn...truly admire and appreciate people like you who dare to think differently with brilliant reasoning. Though i have many posting - i am truly a newbie....just want to show my appreciation.

On this debates conclusion...i still leave it undecided on OTB and the optimus gang.

Just realized there are really so many ways people can manipulate people..

All these different parties can be really of the same team - organized in a very sophisticated method of manipulation..

I think i3 needs a forum to identify people with integrity...and who are more reliable..

All interaction are either parasitic or symbiotic....we trulu need a way to identify the symbiotic ones.
So far no easy way of determining one....really need to think about this.

Tom_lks

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom_lks > 2014-11-24 18:42 | Report Abuse

笑尿了。。。。。楼上那两个人突然想当起了“侦探” =.=''
干嘛搞到那么复杂。。。就把OTB的分析当做是种参考不就行了?不信就别听,超简单的道理
难道听了免费的分析还想要OTB用汤匙一口一口地喂你们吃饭?他也没说可以追高。。。。

再说OTB想要临时改变自己的决定或者想法根本都不需要向你们交代

最后想说的是世界上没有免费的午餐。你想获得什么,你就得先付出什么

Fatso8

58 posts

Posted by Fatso8 > 2014-11-24 19:10 | Report Abuse

Yes I also said the same thing. Why want to continue writing and provoke more fighting here when he already got subscriber base to pay for the work done. Why want to cause disharmony when he can focus on his subscriber?

Posted by Kukumati > 2014-11-24 19:26 |

Post removed.Why?

tbm65

40 posts

Posted by tbm65 > 2014-11-24 19:42 | Report Abuse

few questions to ponder

all so called sifu claim made tons of money but none dare to show real evidence supported by contract note,transaction sumnary and bursa statement?

if all so called sifu made tons of money,why charge fee for so called stock analysis report?

who can force u if u dun want to collect fee?

otb is no different with calvintaneng.go to great lengths to promote themselves but chickened out when pressed for actual evidence.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 19:48 | Report Abuse

Please check my track records in I3investor.com. Below is the summary :
a. I made 57.5% gain in 1H 2013
b. I made 46% gain in 4 months (2H competition)
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/20984.jsp
c. My 2014 selections, made 75% gain within 11 months
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/25099.jsp

I had shown mine, please show yours. Otherwise, do not talk cxxx here.

Another gang to keep on bad mouth me.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-24 19:50 | Report Abuse

otb u r number 2 only.ur quote price on dec13.if u r fair,u should take jan14 quote price compete against growthinvestor.do not say admin rules or follow admin.act like man and take jan14 quote price.looking at hapseng wa alone,u have 50% amount more than growthinvestor.my advice fight like man without any handicap.milopanas written about your advantage.take jan14 quote price from now on!

Who is gentleman and follow the rule ? Who talk cxxx here ? Twist the fact to suit you !!

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2014-11-24 19:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by SaturnReturns > 2014-11-24 19:56 | Report Abuse

His numbers only he knows. inflated? If he talk and contradict like he does, the numbers are just his imaginary.

tbm65

40 posts

Posted by tbm65 > 2014-11-24 19:58 | Report Abuse

bursa statement,transaction summary and contract note.without these paper,u talk only.my english is simple to understand.

y use c word when i m asking valid question?it reflects ur bad characters.

i repeat,bursa statement,transaction summary and contract note.shouldnt trouble u to show and silence everyone with this real evidence.

utaichi

13 posts

Posted by utaichi > 2014-11-24 20:13 | Report Abuse

I also got 80% achievement. I bought HapSeng, Huayang, EnO, fitters, Ecoworld and Inari. I only failed in Prestar, my returns is 230% in 8mths and my sifu is Chris Leong. OTB is suspicious. half way thru he want to charge. When he started charging, a lot lost money.

utaichi

13 posts

Posted by utaichi > 2014-11-24 20:15 | Report Abuse

Try Chris Leong. He is fantastic and he charges a fair price. Don't take troublemaker here.

utaichi

13 posts

Posted by utaichi > 2014-11-24 20:17 | Report Abuse

Accept it lar. he is not no 2 . The survey Kukuman did, most go to KCChong or UncleZ. That's why OTB so angry

utaichi

13 posts

Posted by utaichi > 2014-11-24 20:18 | Report Abuse

That one also real survey.

Posted by Smart Stocks > 2014-11-24 20:23 | Report Abuse

No need argue already..SaturnReturns, what is your analysis? What is your recommendation and call? Faster.!!! I want to put all my money on it... Fatso8, still waiting for your recommendations since the last time I ask..so long liao.. when wan to upgrade to Fatso9?

Tom_lks

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom_lks > 2014-11-24 20:25 | Report Abuse

OTB。。。。。小心这家伙有精神分裂症,估计有超过50个不同的人格
有一天发狂起来的时候可能会直接去你的家对付你。。。。。

Post a Comment
Market Buzz