TDM BHD

KLSE (MYR): TDM (2054)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.27%)

Day's Change

0.22 - 0.23

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

22,556 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBlooming 1 week ago

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-16 21:53 | Report Abuse

At the risk of sounding facetious, there is little doubt that share prices do respond to QRs. Do relate, however, how a massive upward revaluation of a company’s landbanks had never been accompanied by a corresponding rise in share price movement too, man? If you don’t mind, an invitation is hereby extended to you to post statistics to show that there is no correlation, leh.

uptrending

1,852 posts

Posted by uptrending > 2019-04-17 08:25 | Report Abuse

Haha!
You should let us know instead.
Land will appreciate in value if it is located at strategic location and in places where there are demand, usually in places of vibrant economy and denser population.
In Trengganu, the population is scarce and per capital income is low, economy activities are low and ECRL will only complete by 2026..

I am not attracted to it esp now that it is losing money, admin expenses suddenly shot up... Ex patients are suing the hospitals...

Thank you for sharing.. :)

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 09:04 | Report Abuse

Wow, so the ECRL has to be completed before there’s any impact on the land values of TDMs landbank, ah? With due respect, this the type of crap that grinds my gears, man. Even lands in the American Wild West benefited from the Transcontinental Railroad prompting mass migration, with settlers pouring in before the vast empty plains became fully settled. Heck, it even boosted tourism, leh. Aiyah, you should know better ...current performance & expenses will always be a drop in the ocean & grossly insignificant when juxtaposed against the massive relavaluation of its landbanks, man. Unless you’re telling us that TDM has only RM11k in their bank account, like Sumatec, meh? And pray tell us, which hospital has not been sued by ex-patients, leh? Pl cite one! You don’t like TDM, that’s your prerogative, man and you can buy other counters if that’s what rocks you. However, you don’t have to cherry pick your points, ignoring the potential impact of the ECRL. Sadly, it is often said that the loudest boos usually come from the cheapest seats, leh!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 09:13 | Report Abuse

...unless you’re shorting the counter, lah? I have a sneaky suspicion that that’s exactly what you’re doing, LoL! Short at your own peril. You think this is a speculative counter like Presbhd, meh? Watch out, T+3 is fast approaching, leh.

uptrending

1,852 posts

Posted by uptrending > 2019-04-17 09:29 | Report Abuse

I am not convinced!
Good luck!
Ahahhhahhaa!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 10:50 | Report Abuse

Hey Layang (the one with the Mandarin characters and goldfish avatar), good to see you shorties here. You lose an argument with me at TalamT and resort to name calling here in this forum, ah? You poor sod. All I asked you was for you to substantiate why the ECRL will not have an economic effect on Talam’s lands in Serendah & Gombak and you suddenly fell silent after intense barracking against the counter. The ECRL bypassed both Serendah & Rawang & I fortunately exited TalamT with a slight profit as I had advanced info. Check my posts there to verify. That’s how you shorties work, isn’t it? Short a counter, then post negatives and try to run it down? That’s the modus operandi of you shorties, lah. Hah, but the ECRL is revived and it’s running thru Trengganu, you poor fella, leh. So I’m going to ask you the same question again: “Will the ECRL have no impact or will it result in a drastic revaluation of TDMs huuuuge 52,345 hectares worth of landbanks in Trengganu?” Imho it will and TDMs shares will shoot past RM1 when the true value is reflected in the accounts. You think the TDM directors can’t count, meh? You can run down this counter all you want but thanks for doing me the favor, leh! I’m continuing to collect, man. Every retracement is regarded as a Godsend to long term collectors like me, leh! If you shorties are targeting TDM that confirms that you are bottom-feeding sharks interested in half cent drops, coz this counter won’t plunge. No self respecting sharks will be interested in half cent a day drops, mah? Pl look up the word CLUELESS in the picture dictionary Layang and your photo will be adjacent to it, man! How sad!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 10:58 | Report Abuse

Investing is easy if you know the golden rule:

Bet on fundamentally undervalued assets then be as patient as Job.

In a way, I have some slight regrets for TP TalamT when I exited having learnt in advance of the rerouting as the counter continues to hold steady despite the bad news. As I’d collected TalamT from 0.035 cents, man!

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2019-04-17 11:46 | Report Abuse

When price shoots up to 25.5, then guys are going regret big time over not having been bold enough to have bought at 19.5 sen. Let alone 18 sen. Although in stock investing, regret keeps occurring all the time.

But short termers will always be preferring to buy at high. They have their own funny way of thinking.

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 11:48 | Report Abuse

Pssst Layang, let me give you shorties a tip. If shorting is your game, go short Dayang. That counter can drop 70-90 cents in a day! Why waste time with bottom-feeding for half a cent? What are you waiting for? No capital, izzit?

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2019-04-17 12:52 | Report Abuse

Aaah. I see. Someone has just begun to feel such a greatly intense interest in our forum. Giving away blue flags like there's no tomorrow. Either that, or maybe just that his butt is now so hurt from what someone said in passing.

LOL

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 13:11 | Report Abuse

...so long as they’re not the red flags of bottom-feeding shorties like Layang, leh, LoL!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 13:17 | Report Abuse

I’ve patience and I can hold....for years if necessary. So these shorties can only hurt the contra-player....not me, leh!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 13:19 | Report Abuse

...but these contra players can also hurt the shorties when they long the counter in huge numbers! For me, I ONLY collect on weakness, so tqvm shorties!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 13:23 | Report Abuse

...we know these bottom-feeding sharks have little capital (or else they wouldn’t be bottom-feeders), so big numbers of contra-players or a counter syndicate can easily overwhelm & wipe them out!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

I bought a big block of HTPadu at 0.65c circa CNY after their double limit up and subsequent plunge. The PNB clowns were happily selling and the counter ended up being CORNERED by bottom-feeding sharks. I collected every time these sharks drove the prices down. I knew they’d have to push some day and sure enough, last week they pushed it up to circa 0.90+ cents and I happily took their money. Ke ke ke ke! See, you can’t go wrong if you buy value and hold, leh.

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-17 15:47 | Report Abuse

Pak si Bo chow..... convert the tabung haji fund to tdm@17.5

kevin5059

933 posts

Posted by kevin5059 > 2019-04-17 16:14 | Report Abuse

Bought TDM since it was Rm0.5x+, and keep until today. Keep buying at <0.2, to lowering average price. Contribute more than 50% of my total portfolio. Good thing take time to turn into gold.

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-17 21:10 | Report Abuse

Collection mode started for Raya angpow.....

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 22:20 | Report Abuse

BEWARE: BURSA MALAYSIA SCAM ALERT! YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED!

Ever wondered why this counter that you’ve invested your hard-earned money in, can NEVER MOVE, come hell or high water?

The reason is simple. It is under the control of a bottom-feeding shark cartel. They cleverly create half a million to one million in a fake queue to entice buyers to buy. In TDM’s case, they hide themselves in the second tier queueing to buy at 0.17. That block of 40,118 lots equals 4.0118M shares amounting to more than RM1/2M! That block is too big for the ordinary investor to buy up and they know it and that, in a nutshell, is their modus operandi. That’s the reason why the shares won’t move for as long as they have control.

They are actually ikan-billis sharks. They target low priced stocks and penny stocks and cos in distress for they know that the owners are as hapless as the rest of us. Their modus operandi is what I would call a straddle-control scam and it works as follows. They pool together a relatively small sum of say, RM5M. They proceed to buy up penny stocks or distressed co shares all the way from the bottom to the relative top (won’t be very high as the co is in distress). Then they place half to RM1M worth of buy orders at the bottom price (called the bottom fake queue)

In PHB’s case, they place a fake buyer’s queue to buy at 0.020. That block of 483,430 lots equals roughly 50 million shares (probably the original fake queue) amounting to RM1M! With Daya & Netx it’s 1M lots to buy at 0.01 cents. That block of 1M lots equals 100M shares amounting to RM1M! In Sumatec’s case they place a huge buy order of 3.5M lots at 0.005 cents. That works out to 350M shares amounting to RM1.75M!

These Ikan-billis sharks are actually bottom feeders. Normally in a free and honest market, with such a massive buy order, it’s inevitable that the sell (ask) order would be executed/taken by someone. But the sharks ensure that they are not. These bottom feeder sharks will ensure that the price of the stock will NEVER rise and they’re happy to make as little as half cent per share. Multiply that half cent with the billions of shares issued by these penny stocks plus the number of daily transactions over the years and these scammers have reaped hundreds of millions and perhaps, billions, from poor investors! Notice that their buy order of 1M lots remain static, come hell or high water. If genuine buyers chase the stock higher, they’re happy to sell at the higher price. They then send their agents to these forums to talk down the stock. Next, they gently let the price fall towards the level of their bottom fake queue so that first, the contra players are forced to sell at that bottom price and later the long holders will eventually give up as the price keeps falling despite the millions of buy orders (the bottom fake queue)!

Their objective is to create a situation where they frustrate the hell out of buyers until these buyers sell to them eventually at that bottom price and they’ve profited from the price difference as the seller (previously buyer) bought it from them at a higher price, plus they get to buy back the stock at the rock bottom price where these sharks have parked their fake queues!

Angry? Here’s what you can do. First, don’t EVER sell your shares and help the scammers succeed with their scam. They are going to jail and the counter will finally be subject to free market forces! Those of you with contacts in the mass media or Politicians or the Commercial Crimes Division of PDRM or MACC or Bursa Malaysia or the Companies Commission of Malaysia, please contact them and lodge a complaint/report with them.

Whatever the case, those of you who’ve been hurt by the actions of these sharks can file a complaint with ALL of the above agencies. The more people filing complaints and reports with these agencies the better! Having done that, you should then write to the AG’s Chambers pressing for prosecution and circulate this plus ALL your complaints/reports in your WhatsApp chat groups and other social media. We will not be silenced.

Let’s free and clean Bursa Malaysia from these sort of dishonest manipulation. Many people invest their hard earned money, hoping to make a small profit not expecting to be scammed like this! We expect and deserve a free market, free from all manipulation! If any of the Company Directors or officials in Bursa Malaysia are involved in this scam, they deserve to be taken away in handcuffs too! If this post is removed, or I’m blacklisted, I’ll lodge a police report against the forum administrators too for it suggests that they’re trying to protect the scammers. Meanwhile, the rest of you people please save this post right NOW and repost and keep reposting in EVERY FORUM if this post is deleted. Also copy this right NOW before it’s deleted and post in ALL your WhatsApp chat groups and other social media. A lot of scammers are going to be taken away in handcuffs!

We can’t be silenced!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-17 23:07 | Report Abuse

Pl take screenshots of the Bursa quotations for this counter NOW, especially the aforementioned fake buyers’ queue to preserve the evidence!

Posted by WealthSoWonderful > 2019-04-17 23:22 | Report Abuse

Good post, Leempeh. I support that.

Posted by WealthSoWonderful > 2019-04-17 23:23 | Report Abuse

Manipulators should be investigated & prosecuted.

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-18 07:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-18 08:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-18 08:57 |

Post removed.Why?

sooaria

804 posts

Posted by sooaria > 2019-04-18 10:25 | Report Abuse

Calvin, need you to say/comment on TDM, to assure everyone, pls

Posted by GoldenHarvest1 > 2019-04-18 12:09 | Report Abuse

Aik! Who is the dikkhedd who has been deleting Leempeh's posts? Must be a desperate shorter scared of TDM going up.

Posted by GoldenHarvest1 > 2019-04-18 12:10 | Report Abuse

Yes. Calvin needs to be posting a bit more.

calvintaneng

55,944 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-18 12:55 | Report Abuse

Calvin say just buy slowly and pick up all scripts

Don't play contra

Market will be slow due to these 3 reasons

1. T3 to T2 on April 29 will sap liquidity and bad for market

2. May is a slow month

3. Recent fire in Rapid Pengerang will dampen oil and gas stocks

So be cautious

If not sure keep more cash and wait

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-04-18 15:33 | Report Abuse

can all in this one? i want huat 5x

MoneyAndHoney

2,479 posts

Posted by MoneyAndHoney > 2019-04-19 00:31 | Report Abuse

More investments & bigger palm oil purchases coming from China with ECRL back on track

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/04/18/expect-influx-of-investment-with-ecrl-revived-says-china-ambassador/

MoneyAndHoney

2,479 posts

Posted by MoneyAndHoney > 2019-04-19 00:55 | Report Abuse

Maybe Terengganu state govt could even start making their own state level initiatives with Chinese companies to promote greater palm oil purchases by them.

For example, by conducting direct state level promotional &iven marketing visits by state trade delegations to China. No need to wait for federal govt to initiate everything.

TDM as a leading state govt linked company in Terengganu can then play a leading & active role in these visits.

These could then even lead to the conception & birth of other state driven projects like infrastructure development, e.g. highways, bridges etc., even manufacturing industries, to complement the federal driven ECRL.

ming

2,077 posts

Posted by ming > 2019-04-19 01:33 | Report Abuse

Angkat two coconut and pray..
PAS VISIT CHINA ? lmao

sooaria

804 posts

Posted by sooaria > 2019-04-19 06:45 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin for your input. Much appreciated

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 07:49 | Report Abuse

If genuine buyers chase the stock higher, they’re happy to sell at the higher price. They then send their agents to these forums to sow fear, create doubt and generally to talk down the stock. You see, all the Calvin-bashing is really aimed at making the stock fall in price for that’s part of their M.O.

....Whatever the case, those of you who’ve been hurt by the actions of these sharks can file a complaint with ALL of the above agencies. Include the Usernames of those who are obviously agents of these scammers who come to these forums to talk down the stock and help the syndicate/scammers drive down the prices! The more people filing complaints and reports with these agencies the better!

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 10:02 | Report Abuse

Tdm coming......

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 10:03 | Report Abuse

Start your engine...

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 10:03 | Report Abuse

Makan@18

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 11:43 | Report Abuse

Bulldog, glad you held off until 0.18. Sat fatt, ah! I’m starting to collect too.

Sorry folks for putting you all through this stress but it’s necessary. The scammers are going to jail and the counter will finally be subject to free market forces! It’s like taking antibiotics to get rid of the bad bacteria in your system. It’s necessary and will eventually lead to complete healing.

So I’m glad that most of you didn’t dump your shares and help the scammers, coz that’s what they want! All the other counters mentioned above stopped bleeding and the panic selling stopped by the afternoon session yesterday. So stay calm and do not panic, k? Spent a few hours in Commercial Crimes, Bukit Aman yesterday. Got an appointment with MACC today. Knowing the possibility of these scammers greasing the PDRM, it’s imperative to get the MACC involved! Next will be the AG’s Chambers. The wheels of Justice turns slowly but surely and with a forensic audit, all will be revealed. This will be all be cleaned up in due course.

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 12:08 | Report Abuse

I’ve also listed in my report the Usernames of the scammers’ agents who have been coming to these fora to talk down the stock to help the scammers drive the prices down to fulfil their M.O. agenda! I’m given to understand that it’s easy to track them down using cell phone tower geo-positioning.

kevin5059

933 posts

Posted by kevin5059 > 2019-04-19 13:34 | Report Abuse

You guys keep talking good thing about the ECRL, our MCA's macai will be very sad one you know. They kept talking about our Tun U-turn here and there and piss off China liao, ppl don want to invest and buy from Malaysia liao... Malaysia die liao bla bla bla..

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 14:37 | Report Abuse

Google the word “Irrelevant” and “MCA’s name will appear, leh, LOL! So I’ll say it again here, as sure as the sun rises in the East, TDM will shoot past RM1 when the land values of its 52k+ hectare landbanks in Trengganu are revalued upwards, now that the ECRL is on! That’s a “when” not an “if”, lah!

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 15:14 | Report Abuse

Tdm will create many millionaires soon....

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 15:43 | Report Abuse

Big buyer already coming...

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 16:00 |

Post removed.Why?

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2019-04-19 16:50 | Report Abuse

Fuyyo.... buyer laila.....