COMFORT GLOVES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): COMFORT (2127)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.30%)

Day's Change

0.38 - 0.395

Trading Volume

25 people like this.

38,775 comment(s). Last comment by Dannyfyl88 1 week ago

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:11 | Report Abuse

@powerplay6666 the TA changed and I sold immediately when I saw the bull trap. This is life. I for one assume topglove qr results would boost but when I realize that IBs were selling way ahead of the Qr results that's when I sold. On the same day I warn people if the downtrend. Them 4 days in a row it went down from a high of rm3. 90.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:12 | Report Abuse

Downtrend for comfort next week. Over valued. With the release of their QR report it goes to show that at rm2.93 it is overpriced. It should be around rm2.30.

stncws

10,574 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-06-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

When supermax result out..all up...

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2020-06-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

We can't compare when Comfort is at 80 cents and earning how much and went up how many % when profit went up how many %. The rubber gloves industry sentiment is so much diff from when Comfort was 80 cents.

Do not live in the past as we need to factor in the current market sentiments when rubber gloves Companies will command a higher PE due to the higher demand, higher ASP and lower material prices in addition to the overall bullish market with the huge liquidity with still a lot of cash waiting at the sidelines.

Careplus is a good example went up more than 1000% but profit much lower as compared to Comfort.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

Energiser that's because careplus was losing money every year..... They had a JV with ansell after to boost confidence in their distribution and marketing.

Croxxx

368 posts

Posted by Croxxx > 2020-06-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

@stncws

When supermax results out ?

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:14 | Report Abuse

@croxxx supermax just released their results less than a month ago. So wait for another 3 months.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:15 | Report Abuse

Problem is 90% of you guys are being optimistic when prices have already gone up so quickly from a low of 80 cents to a high of Rm4. 20. Those are fueled by margin financing.

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2020-06-13 21:17 | Report Abuse

Kimgold I understand but how confident that Careplus will be much more profitable in % wise as compared to the current valuations? The key take away is the stock market is a very dynamic mechanism with many variable factors therefore do not be so simple minded to just base your valuation on how many % the stock price has increased over the last quarter.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:17 | Report Abuse

You guys never think uncle kyy will need to exit this counter too? Directors are actively selling everyday at current prices because they know this is a cycle. Might not happen in their old age again. So milk the most out from it.

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 21:19 | Report Abuse

win or lose, it is our choice. Lets do some fact check. 1) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-cases/
From the above web, we can clearly see that :
The number of new cases actually spike only in March and stabilise in April.
We can safely conclude that most of the demand of gloves may be increasing at a gradual pace globally.

However, at the end of April, there is a spike of day cases again and it is a very distinct linear uptrend. So, we have increasingly more and more cases of civic 19 and the demand for gloves should reach the limit even for big production company like top glove, harta, Mossad and supermax.

As if we need mask at the beginning pace of the covic 19 in Malaysia, when the big production line has reached their limit, more and more small company will benefit.

The demand of gloves will continue to rise even though with the creation of vaccine in the near future. All sectors not only health care sectors will need more and more gloves.

When the number of covic finally comes under control and begins to stabilise and descend, it does not mean that the gloves demand will stop overnight. The demand will show a slow curve down which can take a few months' time. And during the curing time, actually, doctors nurses will still be using more and more gloves. And as health care sector , they may buy more in case there is another wave of covic 19 or for further use. Not to mention the government who can see the importance of gloves in containing the protecting the frontlines. They would buy in , just in case the vaccine fails.

Just a two cent.
IF we cant find a cure in H1N1, HIV, and many other viruses, why are we so positive that the Sun in the summer will make this virus go away. Saudi, India, Egypt are hot enough, but they have fallen.

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2020-06-13 21:20 | Report Abuse

We understand that this might never happen again ie a once in a lifetime opportunity therefore this is also a factor that would fuel the continuous rise of rubber glove share prices over the next year.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:21 | Report Abuse

@energiser I bought careplus when it was 50 cents and I sold at rm1.30. I never look back.

You guys are betting it will go higher. I am sure in 3 months time it might go higher if the earnings kmprove but currently it is fairly priced.

Don't forget the big boys are one step ahead of you. They will exit way before the TP is achieved.

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2020-06-13 21:21 | Report Abuse

It is still not game over therefore there will still be lots of optimism over the rubber gloves industry.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:26 | Report Abuse

At current prices and valuation Optimism will make you think illogically. If it was 2 months ago I can safely hold and not worry about it.

Anyway, at rm16 million profits and the volume trades up to rm200 mill a day. If I am the director I just need to sell more shares. Its better than waiting for 16 million every quarter lol

The real profits is in your optimism. Makes more money for them than gloves itself.

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2020-06-13 21:26 | Report Abuse

Kimgold I bought Careplus at 60 cents and exited at RM 1.18. We never know when the peak is obviously the exponential growth will not be as much as when the base was low but there definitely should be more upside to rubber gloves industry therefore do not spread these exaggerated pessimism to scare newbies to cut loss for personal agenda to buy at lower prices.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:28 | Report Abuse

I am not entering gloves anymore. I made a total of rm500k from 4 counters. Namely comfort ruberex careplus and supermax. I will wait for September.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:29 | Report Abuse

Everytime it is always greed that brings a person into losses. Just be happy with your profits. Because when the time the big boys throw you can't exit on time.

Powerplay666

1,023 posts

Posted by Powerplay666 > 2020-06-13 21:29 | Report Abuse

Kimgold, if you know your prediction has all the accuracy of a fake oracle, you shouldn't be making any predictions at all here. I just pray nobody listened to you last week when you confidently announced limit up for all gloves.

Posted by secretinvestor8888 > 2020-06-13 21:30 | Report Abuse

@kimgold good job... correct approach... now is not the best time

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 21:30 | Report Abuse

For those who mention about the Net profit is not equal to the share price hike. I personally think they may try mislead others. Take nestle counter for example, from year 17 to 18, where the share price double, does the company make double the earning. If this kind of calculation valid, then, who else need to study economy in the University.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:31 | Report Abuse

@powerplay666 you must be newbie, markets go up and down and the moment you see a downtrend you must have enough discipline to cut and move on

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:31 | Report Abuse

I sold at rm3. 76. Exited and I did my duty to warn everyone after.

bootroop

257 posts

Posted by bootroop > 2020-06-13 21:33 | Report Abuse

Volume of Gloves needed for Covid19 pandemic:::

***During Pandemic- 7.2 mil pax worldwide (13 June 20)

***when vaccine becomes available- 8 Billion pax worldwide (World Population)

Gloves will only go UP!!!

Jingweihan

1,605 posts

Posted by Jingweihan > 2020-06-13 21:34 | Report Abuse

up

Powerplay666

1,023 posts

Posted by Powerplay666 > 2020-06-13 21:34 | Report Abuse

Kimgold, I've been in the market since 1993. I've made money and lost money. That's my business and my money. But I would never make limit up or limit down predictions because there will be people who believe it and act on it. You seem to still maintain your air of authority of knowledge despite being already so wrong. That I don't comprehend.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:34 | Report Abuse

@allantank if you have a qr result like topglove I would ask you to buy it now and hold for 3 months.
The sluggish performance of comfort even after the release of topglove does tell you something is wrong. Doesn't make sense for directors to dump millions of shares everyday.

gsi723

903 posts

Posted by gsi723 > 2020-06-13 21:35 | Report Abuse

if next QR is 100% of this QR... then its actually inexpensive

ivanlau

1,375 posts

Posted by ivanlau > 2020-06-13 21:37 | Report Abuse

The big shareholder keep selling their shares , something is fishy, beware and better sell on Monday ...........

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:38 | Report Abuse

@powerplay6666 comfort did go up to rm4 from rm3.64 that day. I didn't manage to sell at Rm4 but sold at rm3. 76. I bought comfort at rm1. 20 and held onto it.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:40 | Report Abuse

For those of you making money is best to take profit. I took profit. I didn't want to be greedy. I thought it would limit up that day and when the signs turn bearish I just took profit. True enough it went from a high of Rm4 that day and in a few days later down to rm2. 93

Powerplay666

1,023 posts

Posted by Powerplay666 > 2020-06-13 21:45 | Report Abuse

Kimgold, you forget your own predictions. You said Comfort would limit up after the Topglove qr came out. Comfort never went higher than 3.35 after that. I don't know where you got your rm4 from.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:49 | Report Abuse

@powerplay666 obviously you didn't see the bearish signals on Monday. It went up to rm4 briefly. Hover around rm3. 85. Then hover around 3.75. That's when I knew it most momentum. Are you losing money from comfort? It seems like it. Trust me it's not my doing. It is the big boys selling non stop. Go vent your frustration at them. No point crying over here. I am just trying to warn everyone when I saw it going downtrend.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:50 | Report Abuse

@powerolay666 what was your entry price? Did you catch falling knives above rm3?

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 21:51 | Report Abuse

Comparing top glove with Comfort is a bit unfair. The net profit for Top glove is 350M ( March, April, May ) with YOY 365. %. The net profit for comfort is 16 M for ( Feb, March and April) with YOY 94.

For me , I think, one extra month of extremely high demand period, especially in May can make a really huge different.

The NP margin of top glove has double up as it covers three important month.
The NP margin of Comfort only cover may be 50 days, hence, the net profit margin rises only a tiny 3 percent, or half of that achieved by top glove.

I think the best day for comfort has yet to come. But, I may be wrong. As we have two steady boss. Whatever. IF this counter lose, the boss is the reason, not the company. They are way too short sighted and they deserve to be small forever.

However, they have bought new land for further development.
So, let them earn some first loh.

I will definitely pull back all the money if they continue to dumb as this will clearly shows that this company is only good for nothing and has no vision like Top Glove. Top glove wanna become 500 top company. May be comfort just wanna enjoy the comfort of being Mr Number Five. They will probably be overtaken by Careplus and rubberex they have this kind of mentality,

skyhin

522 posts

Posted by skyhin > 2020-06-13 21:52 | Report Abuse

Kim... Stop lioa.... Up or down let people desired....

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 21:53 | Report Abuse

congratulation for winning big Kimgold.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 21:55 | Report Abuse

@allantanks thanks.

Powerplay666

1,023 posts

Posted by Powerplay666 > 2020-06-13 21:55 | Report Abuse

Kimgold, like you, I've made a handsome sum from gloves since April. I don't need to gloat about it like you. Even a 5 years old child could have gone in April and made money. But I'm very puzzled with your explanations which seems to be off in terms of the price against the time lines you mentioned. For example, last Monday was a public holiday so I don't know what bearish signal you could be referring to. And you are still dodging from the fact that Comfort tanked after the Topglove qr announcement, which is totally contrary to your confident limit up prediction.

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 21:55 | Report Abuse

but hopefully, u will wish us well too as we are responsible for our own investment, just the way u don't want people to judge u when u enter the market. People win and lose. Normal.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 22:02 | Report Abuse

@ it was Tuesday. I did expect everything to limit up when topglove qr came up and like I said when the share price of comfort didn't move as expected I took llorofit and warn everyone else to sell.

You haven't answered me did you lose money? Are you holding above rm3?

Posted by luckyzaii27 > 2020-06-13 22:03 | Report Abuse

for those that keep say tp 1.00, i know you guys are just trying to make panic selling, earning profit such as 2.80>2.90. don't be such bad heart. and btw, i comment this because i cant stand u guys keep con the newbies. the result is good. don't keep compare with the topg. it's like nba and a national player, they have their own values. let the market decides on monday.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 22:04 | Report Abuse

@powerplay666 I didn't dodge anything. Maybe you bought and lost money. That explains your unhappiness.

Kimgold

481 posts

Posted by Kimgold > 2020-06-13 22:05 | Report Abuse

@luckyzai directors won't be selling millions everyday. You can see each director sold an average of 1 to 2 million shares a day.

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 22:07 | Report Abuse

I have another calculation and pls correct me if I am wrong. If you look at the latest three counter, which, the increment of Q0Q for top glove and comfort are as below..

Top glove :
{ [ (100+ 39.19%) + 3.82% ] + 200.73% } = 434.576 percent comparing its 3 consecutive increasing profit form 31 August 2019.

Comfort QoQ increment:
{ [ (100+ 4.17%) + 38.16% ] + 59.53%) = 229.59 percent comparing to its 3 consecutive increasing profit

Pls bear in mind that , top glove latest qr profit increment is much higher than comfort. so, there is a chance comfort is still undervalued.

But, that is just my POV. Correct me if I am wrong.

Powerplay666

1,023 posts

Posted by Powerplay666 > 2020-06-13 22:09 | Report Abuse

Kimgold, perhaps you keep persisting with your predictions in the hope that you might get one right. I think that's your motivation now to keep posting here. Atonement to get it right for once.

Seeyounoup

1,201 posts

Posted by Seeyounoup > 2020-06-13 22:31 | Report Abuse

Guys, if someone ask u to sell now he is busuk hati. Didnt earn on glove stock now come out with whatever reason to ask u sell. Good result sure go up with dow jones strong too. Bravo Comfort! HUAT AH!

Seeyounoup

1,201 posts

Posted by Seeyounoup > 2020-06-13 22:33 | Report Abuse

Someome earn 500k (kimgold comment above), from the glove then come here kaubeh kaubu ask u sell. Happily earn 500k now insult glove stock insult all the investors here, say must sell now. Do you think this people got integrity? Think twice

Allantanks

684 posts

Posted by Allantanks > 2020-06-13 22:35 | Report Abuse

the comfort result for me is really good. It is like selling durian. If you sell in durian season with a lot of stocks, u earn more. We are not comparing orange to orange. IF comfort qr is from March, April and May, then, I will be of concern.

1) Indian daily cases increase six time from 1st of may until today.
and there is no sign of going down.

2) Russia cases peak in May and stabilising at around 8800 cases per day.

3) Brazil 10000 cases per day in 1 of may , now 30000 new cases per day. Trend is up

4) Saudi 1300 new case in 1st of May , Now, 400 cases a day. Trend is up. No sign of slowing down.

5) USA consolading at 24 to 30 K a day for new cases.

The only thing that goes down is the death rate and which I believe the glove has contribute its part.

6)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?%...

Please refer to the above link for the latest trend and you will be shocked that Pakistan has increased so many cases.It think it may due to some of their lifestyle. And the worst is yet to come.

Some of the South America country like Mexico , Chile and Peru daily new cases adding up together is already three times of the cases in Malaysia. (more than 20K )

If we just look at our country statistic and think that this pandemic has gone away, we may be wrong. And the worse I believe the worst is yet to come.

We may have contain the disease in Malaysia, but the need for more gloves will be an irreversible trend , at least until the end of this year. I think I will continue to invest in a counter that can continue to grow and make money in the near three quarters.

This actually make me think like Resident evil where all the glove companies are actually umbrella cooperation. LOL. Making lots of money and you need them.

Sorry if I am wrong. But I just feel that, Comfort deserve a better price. It is not a rubbish stock. It shows its value in today's world situation. Share price wise, I can't take it when Rubberex price is higher than it. So KNN. LOL

Most importantly, Boss Lau.
Pls lah, give it a chance to grow.
You have had enough money to send your employee to Africa D ... Don't just hamtam la. We small holder sakit hati and called stupid and monkeys leh. Look up your company leh....

Thanks guys. Hope we can all share more useful info instead of cursing and giving baseless predictions. Lets share the facts and do proof check.

Seeyounoup

1,201 posts

Posted by Seeyounoup > 2020-06-13 22:36 | Report Abuse

Stop listening from kimgold, literally he just doesn't make any penny from glove. Do you believe someone earn 500k now come here teach you to sell stock? If is true, why dont he teaches you to earn together with him during months ago? Think twice from this syndicate.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz