MMC CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): MMCCORP (2194)

1.99 - 2.00

11 people like this.

9,258 comment(s). Last comment by SincereStock 2021-12-25 16:07

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 13:16 | Report Abuse

Our comments caused MMC to go down? Wahahahaha

Actually I guess that MMC shareholders don't want it to go up because they wanna keep accumulate cheap (for the dividend yield), so they keep trading it within low range. Just my wild guess la.

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 13:18 | Report Abuse

@kinuxian yes I noticed what u observed too, growth is certainly not there

Main factor I buy in is for the dividend yield, that is why I never looked at MMC when it was trading at RM1 to RM2

Now is 4.5 sen / RM0.90 = 5% yield

Back then when, let's say trading at RM1.50, yield was below 3% hence I won't consider it

tatwaiwong

276 posts

Posted by tatwaiwong > 2020-12-10 13:49 | Report Abuse

so drow share now.Yeah Yeah Yeah,faster,this kind share no use.PLS Thank You.Dun Talk only,drow now......Terima Kasih satu kali.later up talk another story....

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

taitaiwong, were u one of those who bought between RM1 to RM2? Kesian

Wahahahaha

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 14:08 | Report Abuse

Maybe I'm one of those who want to be able to keep accumulating at cheaper prices so I purposely talk negatively of MMC here to keep it from going up? Wahahahaha

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 14:08 | Report Abuse

It's a forum, people exchange their personal views. Cheers and chill la

tatwaiwong

276 posts

Posted by tatwaiwong > 2020-12-10 14:45 | Report Abuse

Pinky
aoooo,good double surface man,u trun turn u second king in malaysia.
Nice to meet u
Is me wrong,Minta Maaf

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2020-12-10 16:56 | Report Abuse

Seems like it might retrace to RM0.85 - RM0.84, still think this company is crazily undervalued though. Their shareholdings alone in Malakoff and Gas Malaysia is worth more than their own market cap.

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 17:18 | Report Abuse

@ykyew11 have you heard of this?

"The market can be irrational for much longer than you think"

I.e. a stock can be traded below fair value for a long time...I think that's what people call "value trap"

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 17:55 | Report Abuse

Pinky the shark, pinky dun wan retailer buy this share.. cause it is so hard to collect it.. now retailer keep on accumulate shark punya share, so what shark can do is keep on pressing the price until retailer cannot tahan. In the end, all retailer give up the share and shark collect enough then only the price will go up...

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 17:57 | Report Abuse

Pinky keep on tell retailer this share is not good, in the same time keep on pressing the price to make retailer in assumption that this share will keep on moving down, if pinky not interested in this share, why he keep on looking on this forum? So mant share forum to look for but pinky choose mmc.. because he wan to make retailer feel bad about mmc.. so keep on talk bad about this share.. biasala.. see i3 alot of shark.. using this technic already..

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 18:01 | Report Abuse

hahahahaha pingdan I like you

I wish I'm a shark too :D

Go see my other comments see where else I post

And go check out my portfolio, I shared it publicly :)

tkk1127

255 posts

Posted by tkk1127 > 2020-12-10 19:24 | Report Abuse

Cause Pinky want to buy it at cheaper price again. Everyone is willing to buy at cheaper price. Me too. With a company have 5% DY, undervalue port business, just allocate our money in few batch to enter... and close the screen and wait 1 year (after covid19 settled)...we buy for future not short term.

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 19:48 | Report Abuse

Cheap liao still want to buy somemore cheap la? Wait for next 10years financial crisis la. Lol

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-10 20:03 | Report Abuse

Aiya i3investor got 5-year chart of MMC, go see yourself.

Now is considered "quite" cheap. Those who bought at around RM2 4-5 years ago really cry also no more tears.

I never said MMC financials are wonderful, but at current price and dividend yield it's an attractive investment.

I merely offered my balanced view. Shark or stock market operator talk like this wan meh? XD

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:13 | Report Abuse

Balance view.. but tell ppl dun buy lol.. what a balance view... drop for 5years liao.. now start to go back to the real value.. why dun buy now??? See cimb... also same.. drop for so many years.. when reach btm it will rebound back to its original price... then u tell investor to wait until result recover is it?

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:14 | Report Abuse

The pandemic did not affect much on MMC profit.. then u say management lousy.. what a balance view.. lol

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:18 | Report Abuse

Keep shooting the management... say lousy.. bla bla bla... ya this is a balance view.. result not improve.. maybe can say average management... so many loss making company.. then u dont say lousy management? Please la.. u just want the price go down.. be real.. so active here to talk bad about this share.. what ur purpose? Still say u balance view? Lol

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-10 23:25 | Report Abuse

This fellow is a sorchai,Tai Leng Gor ! Always talk rubbish.

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:33 | Report Abuse

Pinky know chinese or not? Read this news..

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:34 | Report Abuse

Pkfz at the south side of port klang, follow by westport in the middle, northport at the northside.. if pkfz benefit from this, why not northport?

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-10 23:37 | Report Abuse

Northport usage rate only 48percent, this is the main reason why mmc port business doing so badly.. because northport dragging down the whole port and logistic profit.. now pkfz not enough space lo.. then where they going to go? Sure go northport la.. if northport usage rate increase, mmc wont make big money? Common..

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-10 23:43 | Report Abuse

This sorchai never involve with business before ,how to make him understand the nature of business ?

Happykoo

119 posts

Posted by Happykoo > 2020-12-11 13:50 | Report Abuse

Westport market cap about 15b, how much will mmc port asset market cap be if listing? Mmc port revenue much higher than westport....

LuckyG

1,698 posts

Posted by LuckyG > 2020-12-11 16:02 | Report Abuse

sold all . thanks. good luck guys

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-11 16:49 | Report Abuse

Good,this is the correct strategy ! ! Sell off if you are unhappy with it .I am still holding two hundred thousand shares bought at 76 cts.

chhn461

279 posts

Posted by chhn461 > 2020-12-11 20:27 | Report Abuse

YTL is Top 10 stock in volume today, go figure.

fachoi

Posted by fachoi > 2020-12-12 09:25 | Report Abuse

every stocks have their own shining time....just have faith in your stocks and wait....hehe

DLLKT

289 posts

Posted by DLLKT > 2020-12-12 09:36 | Report Abuse

Just sit down, be calm , think rationally and
stand independent thinking , you will get the answer n decision to buy in MMC or sell it (below statement for your reference)

1)just look at the big institutions swing and switching in their fund charateristic (majority fund flocking into recovery theme n just take big 4 glove counter as example, super profit or estimate coming super profit, but share price drop like no tomo)
Port business definitely will enjoy the ride on economy recovery and country re-opening
Mega infrastructure project will benefit MMC-Gamuda company
Utility+solar + Alam flora is promising business which fund manager keen at

2)if you are businessman or MMC company owner, what you want is profit and giving out dividend(in good time or bad time), that simple of logical which will make me excited and happy as company owner
**what outside people want to say about my company, no issue at all, we only focus at profit n dividend,we cant please everyone& make everyone happy (coz some maybe buying at high price , above RM1.50, 2 , 2.50...I feel sorry but MMC will back to this level !)

3)selfish stand , I want MMC price to be low n I can keep accumulating at low price n MMC for me, I wont rush to sell n so far , never sell a single share
***I will definitely start dispose MMC share if MMC register any quarter losses or their per year dividend deep below 3.5 cents or else no reason for me to dispose

4)feel so confuse right ?....while I said I want to accumulate the MMC at low price but why i still keep telling people MMC is shouting buy and share all the info of MMC ?
My principle of investing, be genuine and sincere in sharing info or knowledge without any agenda, you will get what you want in your life n sametime , satisfaction cant buy wth money

Real case study to justify my statement above,
I'm start buying MMC at RM0.98 then MMC drop again, I buy in again at RM0.86, MMC drop again, I buy again at RM0.745 level...even I keep posting MMC article wth shouting buy (you can check on my previous article), MMC share price keep droping to RM0.60 level, I buy in again....the drop to RM0.535 level , I buy again and final on March 2020, MMC hit lowest below RM0.50....my final buy is RM0.475.....why i never cut loss coz I'm very confidence wth my understanding & details study at MMC company....along the way, MMC uptrend in its price, i also keep buying until recently RM0.920 (before dividend X date )

5)my personal opinion,MMC at this price , is a last lap for us as retail player to invest in coz MMC 4th quarter result ending 31/12/2020 (will release in end of Feb 2021)will be very solid n good.....

***AFTER FEW MONTH FROM NOW, YOU WILL SAY MMC IS VERY CHEAP AT THIS CURRENT PRICE

My sharing info is not a recommendation for you to buy or sell MMC, invest at your own risk tq

Cheerrsss & happy investing

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-12 10:02 | Report Abuse

@DLLKT +100

Sharing ideas and not name-calling

Thumbs up for u

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2020-12-12 13:11 | Report Abuse

I only name calling this pinky.. see this sochai analysis.. want to muntah..now want to act natural again... nvr scold nvr act nice..

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-12 15:00 | Report Abuse

This Sorchai,Tai Leng Gor, could be aged below 30 years old never involves with real business before and comes here to talk rubbish !!

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-12 15:09 | Report Abuse

Lol ok boomer

Your wife gave u green hat or your ED liao? So damn emo wahahahaha

Posted by Mohd Yazid Mohd Ali > 2020-12-12 15:37 | Report Abuse

Good info. from DLLKT ,tqvm ,good reaserch , the reality come through soon

fachoi

Posted by fachoi > 2020-12-12 20:37 | Report Abuse

haha...got money just average down, if not just change to other counters...easy decision ma....good counter no need to think too much....people win money because of patience rewarded....patience is the key point....hehe

DLLKT

289 posts

Posted by DLLKT > 2020-12-12 21:12 | Report Abuse

From my observation for the past one week, glove counter will continue to fall (for this coming week) and just look at recovery stock price good run up, just to name few, bank stock, Genting , Petron, Carlsberg, Westport &etc....MMC is consider super laggard in term of share price movement.....one thing I can assure is , fund manager is accumulating this MMC share slowly and MMC anytime from now will surge pass RM1

Stay confidence , the show and party just around the corner !!!

Posted by takeprofitlah > 2020-12-12 23:00 | Report Abuse

all i can see is most counters recovered quickly since march 2020. mmc recovered as well but has been downtrend since june until november and then started it's uptrend recently. this counter is super laggard, still got plenty room to go higher. you cant expect price will go up everyday. retracement is a part of uptrend too.

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-12-14 08:53 | Report Abuse

I only know people from their port division. The rest of the company I don’t understand much. Company is too diversified. Could be a good or bad thing

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2020-12-14 08:54 | Report Abuse

I think it’s a value buy. It will go back to RM1 soon.

fachoi

Posted by fachoi > 2020-12-14 08:58 | Report Abuse

People like to chase when price is moving higher...they dont like to buy when price is stagnant haha

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-14 09:27 | Report Abuse

@fachoi +100 fact

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-14 09:33 | Report Abuse

@wallstreetrookie

A good investment may not be a good company
A good company may not be a good investment

It's all about valuation.

E.g. MMC vs PPB, who is better? Management-wise, my vote is for PPB anytime. But for investment currently, of course MMC.

Those soh-lou and blind traders that cannot differentiate between the 2 principles.

sakurako

204 posts

Posted by sakurako > 2020-12-14 10:32 | Report Abuse

short term investor want fast money , black cat white cat, can eat fish then is cat ><

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-14 10:42 | Report Abuse

@sakurako then u have to know the difference between a good company vs a good investment lo

A good company u can keep forever, riding thru ups and downs with it like a loyal shareholder, because over time, u will almost never lose money on it

A good investment on an average company, u need to learn when to sell to take profit and move elsewhere

There is a difference

sakurako

204 posts

Posted by sakurako > 2020-12-14 10:47 | Report Abuse

well note on above, im a follower of fa, but at this time a good fa company share price can be so volatile too... last time we trade penny stock because can see higher % in day trade, but today klci stock can fluctuate >5% in 1 day

Pinky

3,380 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2020-12-14 10:53 | Report Abuse

@sakurako best example/case study is these 2 counters I'm holding

MMC vs AxisREIT

I know they are not same sectors, but good to illustrate the principle here.

Return on Equity (this number is independent of share price)
MMC: 2.82%
AXREIT: 10.30%

Earnings Yield (this is calculated by reference to share price)
MMC: 9.70%
AXREIT: 7.41%

At CURRENT PRICE, MMC yields better earnings than AXREIT.
But, AXREIT the more efficiently managed company.