INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 3 hours ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 12:55 | Report Abuse

Correctloh what u need is just 1 huge undervalue turnaround stock, with huge margin of safety like insas and armada to make a big impact on your return on your investment loh...!!

This is best safe & defensive investment strategy loh...!!

Remember stick to this margin of safety all the time, u cannot go out of fashioned, bcos this is the most durable investment strategy loh...!!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 13, 2019 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Thank you for the explanation and the youtu.be link.
I think American society is going into a very extreme where the super-rich control/monopoly all the big business and shut off the common people of any chance to own a piece of wealth from the growth of MARKET DISRUPTION and TOTAL ADDRESSIBLE MARKET where common people are on the receiving end of losing their jobs and the super rich become even richer.
A thousand dollar will go a long way for the commoners whereas a multi-million dollar to a billionaire is just another figure in his book generating no economic activities or value.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-richest-1-people-in-the-world-ar...
It is a scary future when richest 1% will control 2/3 of wealth.

Thank you
P/S: Luckily in Malaysia we are still able to own a piece of wealth from listed companies in Bursa if we do our homework well. I had to admit that I’m no way near Philip level in term of owing well managed and growth stocks. It seems I always end up with some stocks where I hope to make a different and unlock its value.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 12:57 | Report Abuse

Inari is the greatest beneficiary from 5G loh...!!

Insas will benefit too loh...!!

Posted by Vorster89 > Jul 13, 2019 12:55 PM | Report Abuse

Broadcom up 3%, Monday should follow

sengkee

2,060 posts

Posted by sengkee > 2019-07-13 16:41 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/thong-brothers-hold-big-chunk-insas-warrants-will-they-convert-them-raise-their-stake

Obviously, Insas has made a very sucessful Investment in Inari. But not in other listed companies like SYF.

Anyway, at 80sen, will it go down further? Safe to buy now?

Posted by Thinkcarefully > 2019-07-13 16:43 | Report Abuse

How to increase the price of Insas
(1) someone with plenty of capital launches a hostile takeover.
I wonder why epf isn't doing it
(2) the company increases the dividend.unfortunately management
Is not interested to do this
(3) company aggressively buyback their shares

Anyone can think of anything else?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-13 17:06 | Report Abuse

Dear Thinkcarefully,
I just email the below email to Dato’ Wong this morning

Dear Dato’ Wong
Refer below theedgemarket article:
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/newsbreak-insas-controlling-shareholders-may-seek-waiver
Quote, “A few months ago, Kok Khee is said to have told a group of friends, “Insas is the most undervalued company on Bursa Malaysia, unquote”
For the past two Insas AGM I had been advocating how to unlock INSAS value by appealing to Insas BOD for a fair and reasonable dividend and to formulate a dividend policy. Here I would like to express my profound thanks to the BOD for 2 cents interim dividend paid on 10th Jan 2019, for financial year end 31th June 2019.

Refer: http://www.insas.net/pdf/img-20181226.pdf
KEY MATTERS DISCUSSED AT THE 56TH AGM
Quote, “The Board will evaluate and if appropriate, formulate a dividend policy when the markets recover, unquote”
For 9 month end 31th March 2019, Insas had reported an after tax net profit of RM 64,192,000 hopefully Q4 will be another profitable quarter and the BOD will reward the minority shareholders with another final dividend for financial year end 31th June 2019 and a formal dividend policy.

I had defend Insas numerous times in i3 forum, published my blog article:
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/198128.jsp
How Value can be Unlocked in Deep Value Stock? INSAS

And my latest comment on Insas i3blog, “I know many people had gave up on INSAS but credit is given where credit is due and not denying the fact that Dato’ Sri Thong had accumulated so much wealth into INSAS and I am actually looking forward to what Dato' Sri Thong going to offer come FEB 2020”

http://www.inariberhad.com/img/ir/8th%20AGM%20minutes%20(Key%20Matters%20Discussed).pdf
SUMMARY OF KEY MATTERS DISCUSSED AT THE 8TH AGM OF INARI AMERTRON BERHAD HELD ON 27 NOVEMBER 2018
Quote, “Latest development of Plant 34 in Batu Kawan: Construction of Block A with a floor space of 240,000 sqft has been completed and we target to build in the facilities by Jan-March 2019. Production of a new product is expected to commence by second half of 2019.
Block A has been allocated to one of our current customers while Blocks B & C are targeted for new customers. We endeavour to diversify our customer base while still maintaining good relationship with our existing customers. There are potential customers for the remaining 2 blocks, however, we are qualifying customers to select those with good products margin in the niche segments, unquote”
May I know the latest progress of Plant 34 in Batu Kawan?

Please convey my warm regards to BOD and Dato’ Sri Thong and his family.
Have a nice weekend

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,
Lee Soon Sheng

558 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2019-07-13 22:07 | Report Abuse

Tq Sslee.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 00:11 | Report Abuse

BELOW IS A VERY IMPORTANT POSITIVE HIGHLIGHT OF INSAS LOH...!!

The board of directors already given a VERY POSITIVE HINTS on INSAS mah......!!

YES VERY IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO THE HORSES MOUTH MAH...!!

Quote, “The Board will evaluate and if appropriate, formulate a dividend policy when the markets recover, unquote”
For 9 month end 31th March 2019, Insas had reported an after tax net profit of RM 64,192,000 hopefully Q4 will be another profitable quarter and the BOD will reward the minority shareholders with another final dividend for financial year end 31th June 2019 and a formal dividend policy.

And my latest comment on Insas i3blog, “I know many people had gave up on INSAS but credit is given where credit is due and not denying the fact that Dato’ Sri Thong had accumulated so much wealth into INSAS and I am actually looking forward to what Dato' Sri Thong going to offer come FEB 2020”

Posted by SaraInvestment > 2019-07-14 08:52 | Report Abuse

:)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 11:16 | Report Abuse

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND, INSAS DID A REALLY EXCELLENT JOB ON INVESTMENT, LIKE WARREN BUFFET SAYS IN LIFE U JUST NEED HIT A FEW "LARGE SUPER DUPER" LIKE INARI AND YOUR SUPERB RETURN ARE ALL LOCKED IN MAH...!!

THATS WHY INSAS INVESTMENT HOLDING ON INARI ALONE INVESTMENT EXCEEDED THE WHOLE MARKET CAPITALIZATION OF INSAS LOH...!!

THIS HOW SUPERB & FINE PERFORMANCE THE MANAGEMENT OF INSAS HATHAWAY HAD SHOWN LOH...!!

BELOW IS A VERY IMPORTANT POSITIVE HIGHLIGHT OF INSAS LOH...!!

The board of directors already given a VERY POSITIVE HINTS on INSAS mah......!!

YES VERY IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO THE HORSES MOUTH MAH...!!

Posted by sengkee > Jul 13, 2019 4:41 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/thong-brothers-hold-big-chunk-i...

Obviously, Insas has made a very sucessful Investment in Inari. But not in other listed companies like SYF.

Anyway, at 80sen, will it go down further? Safe to buy now?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 11:37 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 12:44 | Report Abuse

Dream or no dream, we will find out soon by FEB 2020 loh...!!

Insas is the way to go loh...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 14, 2019 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

LOOK AT POSITIVELY LOH...!! is a statement from those in dreamland!!!!!!
looka t jaks!!!... it is a wonderful land, not dreamland!!!!

raider,,, sell insas n buy jaks!!!
haha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 12:46 | Report Abuse

U wait lah...!

U see lah....!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming mah....!!

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 14, 2019 12:45 PM | Report Abuse

Insas is the way to go loh...!!
to South loh!!!

haha

sengkee

2,060 posts

Posted by sengkee > 2019-07-15 09:12 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/09/thong-plans-boost-stake-syf

Thong plans to boost stake in SYF

June 21, 2014 @ 12:05am

KUALA LUMPUR: Seasoned property developer Datuk Thong Kok Khee plans to boost his stake in SYF Resources Bhd as part of a wider plan to shore up his property and construction portfolio.

Business Times was told that Thong had briefed Datuk Ng Ah Chai, the owner of SYF, on the matter.

Thong currently owns 10 per cent of SYF, while Ng has a 60.7 per cent stake. Around 12 per cent is held by Datuk Chee Hong Leong. Under the plan, Ng will pare down his stake by selling some shares to Thong.

It is understood that M&A Securities Sdn Bhd, which is owned by Thong’s Insas Bhd, will help in placing out some shares to institutional funds.

Filings to Bursa Malaysia show that some nine million SYF shares were placed out to institutions yesterday, at RM1.16 a share, via an off market deal.

“What Thong is proposing is a way for SYF to comply with shareholding spread required by the regulator and a clear role for the company in the Malaysian property landscape,” said a banker at M&A Securities.

M&A Securities is advising Thong on the structure of the deal and it involves buying a chunk of Ng’s stake and some from the open market, and 10 per cent new share placement.

After the deal is finalised, SYF will be the choice construction arm for Insas, which has a huge landbank.

SYF is expected to also be a construction partner for Inch Kenneth Kajang Rubber Public Ltd Co, in which, Ng is the second largest stakeholder, the banker said.

“The people at SYF are value creators. They are the same people who successfully sold SEG International to a private equity. So it is quite likely that in the next 10 months, they will sell SYF for double the price to a larger construction group,” he said.

What happen to this plan?

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-07-15 09:16 | Report Abuse

This news was over five years ago.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-15 11:48 | Report Abuse

Take a rest...it just a test of your patience...fundamental are still there mah..!!

Don be gambler become restless loh...!!

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-07-15 11:50 | Report Abuse

yes ,next year 28 sen maybe i consider

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-15 12:23 | Report Abuse

Satu hari, dua hari share price movement, u want to act like pondan ah ??

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 15, 2019 12:19 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider, what happens to ur big mouth...bla this bla that ..udervalue n what not????

r u crippled now????

hahaha!!!

Posted by witchslayer > 2019-07-15 13:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-15 13:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
It is fascinating that when we value our net worth we value our properties(s) at market value and ignoring the little rental it generates, our stocks at marked- to-market value again ignoring the little dividend it generates and our bank balance at more than it face value as we like to say “cash is king” and we are just waiting for market to crash and be spoiled for choice to pick up the beaten down stocks. However, when it comes to investing in stocks, most investors place greater emphasis on earnings of company and often, ignoring the company's balance sheet. This is why faddish companies occasionally rise to incredible market valuations despite a relative absence of hard assets, current assets, cash and bank balance but plenty of revenue, receivable and bank borrowing. So my question why asset-rich companies occasionally trade well below replacement value? Is Mr. Market always right and can do no wrong?
Equally why Mr. Market likes to rewards CEO of dubious characters (ALP) that over promises/tall tales (MOU, Vision 202X to pump the share price) but under delivered (many excuses with smoke screen, countersuit and etc) and punished a honest, hardworking and maybe a bit conservative and prudent CEO who had accumulated so much wealth into the company balance sheet? So are we been fair to INSAS and for that matter Dato’ Sri Thong for building up and loaded into INSAS so much wealth?

Let’s examines INSAS:
Number of Share: 663,006,342 (EXCLUDING 30,327,291 TREASURY SHARE)
Dato’ Sri Thong and his brother Dato Thong direct and deemed interest: 32.98%
Number of Warrant B: 265,202,536 (Exercise price: RM 1.00. Expiry date: 25 FEB 2020)
Dato’ Sri Thong direct and deemed interest: 31.45%
Number of RPS: 132,610,268 (Expiry date: 25 FEB 2020)
Dato’ Sri Thong direct and deemed interest: 41.80%

https://klse.i3investor.com/insider/director/0166/24-Apr-2019/140031_899433379.jsp
INSAS still hold 609,212,026 Inari share or 19.19%

Insas was a major shareholder of Inari way before its listing in July 2011 which it held more than 40% share then. After listing, and some corporate exercises, and selling of some shares, Insas still own 19.19% of Inari shares and equity account as associate companies (by virtue of having board representation in Inari). At the present price of Inari of RM1.64 as on 15th July 2019 lunch time, the market value of Inari is worth almost RM 1 billion to Insas or about RM1.51 per share of Insas. This alone is already more than 85% above the market price of Insas of 80 sen. That also means Insas is trading at 53% below the value of Inari’s shares it holds, alone! Insas, besides Inari and other associate companies, it has heaps of cash and cash equivalent and huge amount of marked-to-market financial assets and a few other businesses.
Balance sheet: Total current assets 1,531,914,000 against Total liabilities 632,992,000 and healthy total non-current assets 825,432,000.

So my question: Mr. Market what mental models or human behaviors at play in buying Inari at RM1.64 when you can use the same capital to buy 2 Insas share at 80 cents and hold indirectly 1.84 Inari share and all the cash and cash equivalent and all the other Insas's associate companies and business?

Thank you

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-15 15:31 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, ALP do not have many friends since he had offended so many customers, business partners by never get his project delivered on time and countersuit Star Media with plug from sky figure of RM 600 million+. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is played out by his China partners or Vietnam partner in the near future. Currently JAKS cannot borrow any more money from bank (Bad reputation) and the only way to raise fund is by PP or RI so you can forget about receiving any dividend for the next 5-10 year meanwhile I can start counting how much dividend I can get from INSAS.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/newsbreak-insas-controlling-shareholders-may-seek-waiver
Quote, “A few months ago, Kok Khee is said to have told a group of friends, “Insas is the most undervalued company on Bursa Malaysia, unquote
So when Dato’ Sri Thong told a group of friends Insas is the most undervalued company on Bursa Malaysia. His friends are all business tycoon, you better sell JAKS and buy INSAS before Dato’ Sri Thong tycoon friends start to buy INSAS.

Junqi

155 posts

Posted by Junqi > 2019-07-16 09:06 | Report Abuse

There are similarities between insas and icap. Both trading way below NTA
Both stuck at a narrow trading range.TTB only interested to collect millions as
Management fees and does nothing.Hopefully Dato Thong is a better human being.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-16 11:13 | Report Abuse

When jaks bankrupt raider will cry loh....!!

Ha...ha...ha..!!

He..he..he...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 16, 2019 10:57 AM | Report Abuse

when this happens:
when insas red.... raider will cry
when jaks green.... raider also cry!!!

haha

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 11:30 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Insas is not just a NTA play but with viable business and associate companies that bring in the earning and FCF. The best part is it can be run in autopilot mode and still earn earning from money lending, fixed deposite, bonds securities investment or simply sell some Inari share.
Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-16 11:37 | Report Abuse

those who have been long time with Bursa knows...............Bursa no second chance......companies like Insas , 10 years later will still be Insas...50 sen to 80 sen share. Too many examples to count.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 11:49 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking I already enjoyed 2 cents dividend from Insas. When are you going to get your dividend from JAKS or go ahmoing with ALP?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-16 11:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 11:58 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
2 cents x my holding can buy many Musang king durains. ALP is sure to ask more money from you RI so he can go ahmoing.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 12:56 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking are you sure:
day 1: 1 insas can buy 1 jaks
day 2: 2 insas can buy 1 jaks
day 3: 3 insas can buy 1 jaks
day 4: 4 insas can buy 1 jaks
If not how? Like qqq3 loss his bet on Gadang and cut his kuku bird?

waren

65 posts

Posted by waren > 2019-07-16 15:18 | Report Abuse

insas cantik !

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 16:56 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, Insas closed white today but JAKS closed red loss 1 cents no support from you?.

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2019-07-16 17:42 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...today give 1 point to SSLee team Insas...why...bcos..Jaks red lah...lol...aiyoyo...Kikiki

Score board
Jaks : 1
Insas : 1

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2019-07-16 18:59 | Report Abuse

Aiyo..musang with qqq3 promote Jaks...SSLee and Tibel MOnk promote Insas...everyday shoot arrow in I3 fourm everywhere when they meeting each others....ok lah..in order to solve the case...who are real value investor...referee come here bikin reban….see which side can have the last laugh win the bet lah...lai lai lai….the bet is on now....aiyoyo...Kikiki

Jaks promoters - now 83.5sen
Demusang
qqq3

Insas promters - now 80sen
SS Lee
Tibet Monk

Insas Supporters
Junqi
waren

Referee will announce the result after release QR at the end of Aug.

Who ever want to join the bet...pls add you name lah....see which side have more supporters...referee will update your name into the competition as supporters

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-16 20:48 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
https://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/blog/blpost.jsp?blid=4321&blpid=215437
This is at least what I can do base on fact and figure of INSAS to explain why I invest in INSAS.

Thank you

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2019-07-16 23:09 | Report Abuse

over the last 10 years, Insas only has traded above RM1 for only a few months in 2014 and a brief period in 2017,stock price has spoken loud & clear,it's a value trap neither a wise investment nor deep value investment,you won't get even half of its nta,market don't price it low for no reason.
those empty handed better don't get burn by this value trap,those stuck in high price may have to consider sell when rebound hit resistance to cut & move on.
how many stocks has gone up over five folds in bursamalaysia over the last ten years, why buy insas,in stock markets hold on with the right & must act fast to cut the wrong.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-17 08:47 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha.
deMusangking, JAKS and INSAS who will closed in the red or green?
Email below to some friend of Dato’ Sri Thong
I believe Dato’ Sri Thong is friend of AAAAAAAAA hence what is friends for, if you can help him and at the same time help yourself to his bank vault.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-17 11:07 | Report Abuse

THAT IS WHAT COMMON PEOPLE SEE INSAS LOH....!!

PROS LIKE SSLEE & RAIDER SEE VERY DIFFERENTLY & VERY CONFIDENT OPPORTUNITY COMING MAH.....!!

INVEST IN INSAS AND NOT TRADE INSAS LOH....!!

ABOVE RM 1.00 SHOULD BE POSSIBLE LOH....!!

Posted by beso > Jul 16, 2019 11:09 PM | Report Abuse

over the last 10 years, Insas only has traded above RM1 for only a few months in 2014 and a brief period in 2017,stock price has spoken loud & clear,it's a value trap neither a wise investment nor deep value investment,you won't get even half of its nta,market don't price it low for no reason.
those empty handed better don't get burn by this value trap,those stuck in high price may have to consider sell when rebound hit resistance to cut & move on.
how many stocks has gone up over five folds in bursamalaysia over the last ten years, why buy insas,in stock markets hold on with the right & must act fast to cut the wrong.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-17 11:47 | Report Abuse

Very simple loh...if u compare insas v jaks loh...!!

1. Insas has alot of cash n jaks has none.
2. Insas has net no borrowing whereas jaks has alot of borrowing.
3. Insas can sit & shake legs n jaks struggle & court action loh...!
4. Insas business very stable make monies v jaks powerplant still under development, some more minority position has to beg the master major shareholder for handout loh....!!
5. Insas Nta more cantik than jaks.
6. Insass Div more cantik than jaks
7. Insas profit more cantik than jaks.

SEE EVERYTHING INSAS MORE CANTIK THAN JAKS MAH...!!

BUT SHARE PRICE INSAS MORE CHEAPER LOH....!!

THAT MEANS INSAS BEST BUY COMPARE TO JAKS LOH..!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-17 11:52 | Report Abuse

Insas is fresh healthy food mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-17 12:03 | Report Abuse

Usually musang will do that mah...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 17, 2019 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

surelah for beggars collecting food from the dust bins!!!

hahaha

yoyo

489 posts

Posted by yoyo > 2019-07-17 13:14 | Report Abuse

after with Insas a while,, i jumped ship to Inari even with some loss...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-17 16:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-17 17:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 16, 2019 12:12 PM | Report Abuse
this is the message received from heaven, to be conveyed to @ Sslee n raider!
day 1: 1 insas can buy 1 jaks : Result Insas 80 sen. Jaks 82.5 sen
day 2: 2 insas can buy 1 jaks : Result Insas 80 sen. Jaks 79.5 sen
day 3: 3 insas can buy 1 jaks
day 4: 4 insas can buy 1 jaks
hahahaha
deMusangking, you lose two consecutive days. Please don’t end up like qqq3 lose his bet on Gadang and had to cut his kuku bird, no more ahmoing for you.

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-07-17 18:09 | Report Abuse

Insas sykt mati pucuk

x kan naik naik... ever

Mati pucuk kompani

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-07-17 18:27 | Report Abuse

U la idiot blur sotong

SarifahSelinder Insas x naik maka x turun 

Text book case of mati pucuk 

Cannot naik mana la kan turun 

Simple jz 

Dah mati pucuk Insas 

Mati pucuk 

Insas with Chong around very difficult loh...!! 

Lagi lagi Inari is being downgraded 

Mati pucuk Insas

17/07/2019 5:25 PM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-18 07:37 | Report Abuse

Kc,

Raider says kc very good research by kc...never in my mind...insas share price performance has been consider reasonable good, despite so much criticism from i3 readers loh...!!
Raider has overlooked n did not cover this part bcos i m a margin of safety investor .

Benjamin Graham never advice us to avoid value trap, bcos it is a very lucrative investment preposition mah, thus he recommend diversifications portfolio and willing to invest a longer term of 3 to 5 yrs loh...!!

There is nothing wrong with value trap, if u chose safety as the 1st investment criteria loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Jul 18, 2019 6:57 AM | Report Abuse

Understanding Value Traps

If you believe a stock has a true ("intrinsic") value, you will try to buy it below that level (when it's "cheap"). So why sell if it gets even cheaper.

A stock that stays at a large discount to intrinsic value is a "value trap". It's an important issue for value investors and there are few methods to avoid value traps.

One way to avoid a value trap with a cheap stock (like Benjamin Graham liked) is to buy them with catalysts, i.e. new management or new plans to unlock that value through buybacks, dividends, or sale/merger.

The best way to avoid a value trap is to buy a growing business that increases value over time.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-18 09:07 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, JAKS is the con artist trap beware! Later conman ALP will take you to Holland ahmoing.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-18 11:25 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, OK my apology for answer B when you ask A.
I deleted my previous answer and give you answer to A “if undervalue, y Institutions not interested in the share????????????”
Institutions have a certain guidelines and rules when come to buying share, they are only allowed to buy share covered by IB analyst and Insas was not covered by any IB analyst. The associate company of Insas, Inari is on many IB Analyst covered hence many Institutions are interested in Inari.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-18 12:02 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, I need to sell 2 Insas shares (2x 80 sen) to buy 1 Inari (RM 1.60). I just prefer to hold 2 insas share thus indirectly owned 1.8 Inari share, all the cash and cash equivalent and all the other Insas business rather than holding directly 1 Inari share.
Thank you

mani_cum

265 posts

Posted by mani_cum > 2019-07-18 13:25 | Report Abuse

Going forward M&A security will be underwriting 5 ipo as below :

1) maestro
2) I Stone
3) tashin
4) sds
5) forget name need to check back

Very aggressive sales.

Posted by shareinvestor88 > 2019-07-18 22:39 | Report Abuse