BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.18%)

Day's Change

0.42 - 0.44

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,434 comment(s). Last comment by Royce Chan 12 hours ago

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-15 13:43 | Report Abuse

This call warrant as I understand is a presents to employees or good deeds done to company welfare. But see the company performance & investors profit, you will laugh to dead

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-15 13:49 | Report Abuse

If so, thanks your guidance & explanation
I admit my so limited knowledge to it.

Bullwinds

86 posts

Posted by Bullwinds > 2017-12-15 14:37 | Report Abuse

someone obviously don't know how the call warrant function.

profes_lms

227 posts

Posted by profes_lms > 2017-12-15 14:43 | Report Abuse

@chinvest17

does it mean call warrant bought at 25 cent, after expired at year end, if the mother still at 35cent. investor will lost everything right?

Bullwinds

86 posts

Posted by Bullwinds > 2017-12-15 14:49 | Report Abuse

call warrant is cash settled on expiry. If the mother share closed above exercise price, the issuer will pay u (mother share closing price-exercise price), if -ve, u will get nothing. there no such thing as dilution or VT win all.

profes_lms

227 posts

Posted by profes_lms > 2017-12-15 14:51 | Report Abuse

my question is why an institute issue this type of warrant to attract investor if there is connection with BJC or VT?

why they dare to do that and who is buying this CW?

profes_lms

227 posts

Posted by profes_lms > 2017-12-15 14:53 | Report Abuse

i myself as retail investor will definitely not dare to buy BJC warranty with expire date less than a year period.
what is the purpose of issuing this warrant with 50k expenses....?

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-15 15:13 | Report Abuse

profes_lms, you amazing. If so, institute of bank so dare to put the faith of wealth to Bancorp ,value only 35c
Good question.

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:25 | Report Abuse

Becoz bjcorp can sell short,n they bet vt will stay lown let bjcorp price being shorted by Special party. They r the one pushing down the price of bjcorp. Dun ask me who..go research...now vt bak...mean they wont issue this cw anymore in future.

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:28 | Report Abuse

They r always the 1st to buy, then later sell down to rape the stock...after many years..ppl r scared n all keep away from this stock...

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:29 | Report Abuse

Thats y noone dare to touch this stock scred of trap

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2017-12-15 15:34 | Report Abuse

freetospeak, since when you are holding bj shares?

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:36 | Report Abuse

Last yr

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:55 | Report Abuse

An la....sure up de i can say..but mus be patient...my vision never fail me...

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2017-12-15 15:56 | Report Abuse

holiao....you no scare

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:57 | Report Abuse

Scare of what lost money only ma the most...lol...there much more thing more valuable than money

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 15:58 | Report Abuse

I only worry when to take profit...sss...headache

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2017-12-15 16:02 | Report Abuse

in what sense?
tell you something, this is a black hole....easy to enter but hard to exit.

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2017-12-15 16:04 | Report Abuse

seem like you are the supporter of VT, talk kamcing not talk money

Posted by Embrace Belief > 2017-12-15 16:31 | Report Abuse

Hoho....

fzank

1,537 posts

Posted by fzank > 2017-12-15 16:33 | Report Abuse

♫ let just kiss and say goodbye .... ♫

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2017-12-15 16:41 | Report Abuse

no no ----======>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CBQgOTBYOQ&list=RD7CBQgOTBYOQ

tw01

813 posts

Posted by tw01 > 2017-12-15 16:44 | Report Abuse

Last call 10mins show ?

laulau

426 posts

Posted by laulau > 2017-12-15 16:53 | Report Abuse

BJCORP Call Warrants C4 - Can anybody explain how this C4 warrants works? Does it means, if the call Warrants is 0,5 sens on 28 December, you just pay 35 sens to convert to 1 BJCorp share?

Expiry Date : 28 December 2017
Automatic Exercise : The Call Warrants shall be automatically exercised at 5.00 p.m. on the
Expiry Date if the Cash Settlement Amount calculated in accordance
with the above formula after deducting all exercise expenses, is
greater than zero (without the Holders having to deliver a valid
exercise form and without notice of automatic exercise being given by
the Issuer to the Holders). If the Expiry Date is not a Market Day then
it shall be deemed to be exercised on the next following Market Day.
The Call Warrants will automatically terminate and cease to be valid
at 5.00 p.m. on the Expiry Date if the Cash Settlement Amount after
deducting all exercise expenses is zero or less than zero and the
Issuer’s obligations in respect of the Call Warrants shall terminate
absolutely. The Holders shall not be required to pay or top up the
exercise expenses in the event the Cash Settlement Amount is
negative after deducting exercise expenses.

Underlying Equities : BJCORP Shares, which are quoted on Bursa Securities
Exercise Ratio : 1 Call Warrant : 1 BJCORP Share
Exercise Price : RM0.350, being an amount equal to 102.94% of the
Reference Price. The Exercise Price shall be rounded to the
nearest three (3) decimal places. In the event of any dispute
regarding the calculation of the Exercise Price, our
determination shall be final and conclusive
Exercise Style : European (i.e. may only be exercised on the Expiry Date)
Issue Price : RM0.230, being an amount equal to (i) 67.65% of the
Reference Price, (ii) divided by 1 (being the Exercise Ratio),
rounded up to the nearest half sen. In the event of any dispute
regarding the calculation of the Issue Price, our determination
shall be final and conclusive
https://www.malaysiawarrants.com.my/pdf?type=termsheet&id=3395C4

Posted by Embrace Belief > 2017-12-15 17:07 | Report Abuse

Seem like u are newbie for warrant.... never heard will exchange to mother stock. The issuancer of warrant will only pay u by cheque (if u win), give u nothing (if u lose)

laulau

426 posts

Posted by laulau > 2017-12-15 17:25 | Report Abuse

That was what I initially thought...but if you read the notes above...what does it means?

Quote" Underlying Equities : BJCORP Shares, which are quoted on Bursa Securities
Exercise Ratio : 1 Call Warrant : 1 BJCORP Share
Exercise Price : RM0.350

Exercise Style : European (i.e. may only be exercised on the Expiry Date, 28 December 2017) "
https://www.malaysiawarrants.com.my/pdf?type=termsheet&id=3395C4

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 17:42 | Report Abuse

Oledimsay is cash settlement la.....ifmconvert to share ma cheaper than vt warrant

tw01

813 posts

Posted by tw01 > 2017-12-15 17:42 | Report Abuse

The graph shows something.. ..

tw01

813 posts

Posted by tw01 > 2017-12-15 17:42 | Report Abuse

it looks like sth is brewing . ..

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2017-12-15 17:42 | Report Abuse

All r gambling tools if issue by bank ...

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-15 18:14 | Report Abuse

The portal article is misleading investors if you look at laulau just sent.

Posted by Embrace Belief > 2017-12-15 20:45 | Report Abuse

Hahaha... it is not relate to buying cost. If market price lower than (exercise price after calculate convert ratio),then all loss, this is call warrant. On the other hand, Put warrant is reverse way.

laulau

426 posts

Posted by laulau > 2017-12-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

Oic...so,
1) for people who buy C4 at price 0.02 and if BJCORP share price (5 days average before Dec 28) only reach 0.36 (0.02 + 0.35) i.e. 0.36 - 0.37 = - 0.01 will lose everything on 28 Dec. or,

2) for people who buy C4, if price 0.015 and if BJCORP share price (5 days average before Dec 28) only reach 0.355 (0.015 + 0.35) i.e. 0.355 - 0.365 = - 0.01 will also lose everything on 28 Dec. or,

3) for people who buy C4, if price 0.01 and if BJCORP share price (5 days average before Dec 28) only reach 0.350 (0.01 + 0.35) i.e. 0.35 - 0.36 = - 0.01 will also lose everything on 28 Dec. right?

Because of this gambling element in C4, Macquarie or its proxies will ensure the price of BJCorp shares stay low from 0.36 or lower depending on C4 price the day before Dec. 28, means chance of 5 days average price of BJCorp shares before Dec. 28 going higher than 0.36 is rather difficult right? correct me if I am wrong...

Bullwinds

86 posts

Posted by Bullwinds > 2017-12-16 00:11 | Report Abuse

For no intention to put any forumers down n being direct, we can see from the above ,in actual fact a lot of commentators are actually hv limited knowledge about the mkt n the products but always like to talk like expert. If we will to follow the so call " advice or opinion " , ask yourself whether u have fair chance of making money!

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2017-12-16 09:56 | Report Abuse

doesn't matter, ggyy gonna sell his 3 millions lot and send bjcorp to 0.3 killing all warrant players instantly

laulau

426 posts

Posted by laulau > 2017-12-16 11:32 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your confirmation.

So...
Because of this gambling element in C4, Macquarie or its proxies will ensure the average price of BJCorp shares stay around 0.36 or lower depending on C4 price the day before Dec. 28, means chance of 5 days average price of BJCorp shares before Dec. 28 going higher than 0.36 is rather difficult right?

So for short term players, in order to have a fair chance of making money from BJCorp shares, market timing is everything...

Royce Chan

299 posts

Posted by Royce Chan > 2017-12-16 12:36 | Report Abuse

To end all the unnecessary volatility and price instability it's best to call Bursa to stop all IBs from issuing CWs which don't really benefit holders but issuers actually. In addition that affects the fundamental of the respectective share in the short term.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 12:47 | Report Abuse

RAIDER THINK DIFFERENTLY LOH,

BCOS THE IB ISSUED CW....THEY ARE ACTUALLY SHORTING THE MKT LOH, I THINK SAVVY INVESTORS WHO REALISED THEIR WEAKNESSES, WILL SQUEEZE THEM BY HOLDING UP THE BJC PRICE AT THE POINT OF PRICE DETERMINATION OR EXPIRY LOH...!!

THEY CAN DO, THAT ON BJCORP WITH LITTLE RISK, BCOS IT IS HUGELY UNDERVALUE LOH...!!

SO DO NOT PLAY A FOOL BJCORP.
IT IS A LONGTERM BUY WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 13:02 | Report Abuse

RAIDER REPLY TO SSLEE LOH...!!
ALOT OF HIS COMMENT IS THE TRUTH, BUT WRONG IN INTERPRETATION MAH...!!

THIS IS BCOS BJCORP ALREADY DISCOUNTED ALL THE BAD NEWS, IN FACT ITS FAIRVALUE SHOULD BE RM 2.00 BUT ITS SHARE PRICE IS ONLY RM 0.365 ONLY LOH.....!!

Dear calvintaneng,
Since you like to tell story please allow me to continuous with your story:
My father in-law is a smallholder farmer continues cultivate the land which was passed down by his father. He is a hardworking farmer tending to his farm of Coffee and Cocoa plantation. Like many of his generation of farmers in Jalan Kapar, Klang many of them are not very well educated and since they have spare time and spare money they would gather at Affin Hwang Capital stock broker in Klang town and share any hot news from their remisier or friends. During the stock super Bull Run of 2006-2008 the Affin Hwang Capital viewing hall was packed with people and remisiers were doing non-stop transactions in their computer. When USA Subprime crisis and the collapse of Lehman Brother hit Malaysia market in early 2008 the index falls from 1400+ to 800+ in year 2009. My father in-law and many of his friends get their fingers burns and vow never to return to Affin Hwang Capital in Klang again. Such is a destructive cycle of Bull and Bear market, cleaning out the old and welcoming the new where the current new generation of investors are more internet savvy and prefer to do their own research and on-line trading thus nowadays many of the stock broker viewing halls remain empty.Note: Even our waterfall Sifu Mr. CPTEH manage to do day trading while travelling and manage to earn a return of few hundred RM kopi money. 1ST OF ALL THE 2008 AFFECTED ALMOST EVERY STOCK IN MSIA MAH..!!

In contrast Bjland and Bjcorp was the shining star during this Bear period. Note: All this while VT had been milking Bjtoto to support his other companies with huge sum of intercompanies loans from Bjtoto to Bjland and from Bjland to Bjcorp. YOUR FATHER IN LAW IN FACT SHOULD HAVE BENEFITED THE MOST BCOS IT FALL THE LEAST AND MUCH LATER MAH..!!

Unable to repay intercompanies loans VT place out billions of ICUL to shareholders and institute investors to raise fund for settlement of inter companies loan. When this ICUL near due VT needed an urgent solution to pump up the share price for the investors to convert the ICUL to Bjland and Bjcorp share.
Somehow by hook or by crook VT manage to get THE GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP, INC. and UBS AG LONDON to buy into Bjcorp and Bjland.
IF GOLDMAN BUY, HOW COULD U BLAME VT LEH ?

When news break up both Bjcorp and Bjland shoot up through the roof (both from few cents to dollar and Bjland even go above RM4.00+ an unbelievable miracle when all the other shares were battered down in the head storm of Lehman Brother Collapse (2008-2010). Maybe because of Bjtoto, many fund managers think Bjcorp and Bjland were a safe haven to park their money while waiting for the storm to blow over.
On 2010, VT cook up another insider relate party transaction proposed sale of his 70% stake in Ascot Sports to Bjcorp, hoping that it will further fry up Bjcorp share price. UR FATHER IN LAW COULD HAVE BENEFITED, WHY HE DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE LEH ?? FOR EXAMPLE CALVIN TOOK ADVANTAGE MAH...!! THE FAULT LIES WITH UR IN LAW NOT INVESTMENT SAVVY AND ALSO U THE SON IN LAW FOR NOT GUIDING HIM MAH...!!

Berjaya boss Vincent Tan gives RM525 mil to charity from Ascot Sports sales. THAT SHOWS VT IS A CHANGE AND KIND MAN MAH..!! IT IS POSITIVE LOH...!!
SJ Securities update report on Bjcorp date: 13 May 2010. BUY Fair Value RM2.70. IF SJ VALUE BJC AT SUCH PRICE HOW COULD BLAME VT, U SHOULD BLAME SJ MAH...!!

By early 2012 when GOLDMAN SACHS leave Bjcorp and Bjland, many of the beaten down stocks during the Bear Run had recovered and many more fund was pulled out from Bjcorp and Bjland to reinvest in a more promising stocks thus signed the dead certificate of BJcorp and Bjland.
In share market, there may be one big winner “Lawrence Tan (Retired Accountant) bought BJ Corp the highest at 39 cents, but made The Most Money among all of us” some small winners but thousands more Gang of Three: “ Well, they said Vincent Tan came out to say Officially that BJ Corp is undervalue. And he told the Public that he got a gaming license and will donate all the RM500 Million Gaming Profit to charity. Now do join us. Buy BJ Corp at RM1.50 and price will shoot up to RM2.50.”
So whose fault is this in condition the Gang of Three in such situation? Who will they cursed? IF GOLDMAN SELL NO ONE CAN PREVENT THEM LOH....REMEMBER THIS LOH....U DON SIMPLY FOLLOW ..U MUST FOLLOW INTELLIGENTLY LOH, IF U R A FOLLOWER...IF GOODMAN SELL U MUST SELL/

I truly and sincerely hope that the return of TSVT to helm Bjcorp will bring a new life to Bjcorp with a different, where truth commitments are make to realize the true value of the hidden assets and share all the wealth of Bjcorp with all the shareholders.

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-16 13:23 | Report Abuse

Finally, we all know the story.

Posted by Embrace Belief > 2017-12-16 13:45 | Report Abuse

@stock raider, great story that I ever read!!

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2017-12-16 13:50 | Report Abuse

simply say bjcorp worth 2 but month end come out a shit result is joke of the year.

Lewis Lee

1,650 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2017-12-16 14:00 | Report Abuse

Very intelligent write-up by STOCKRAIDER, I think Calvin-joker-Tan shall call him "Si Fu" lah !!

Trader Man

7,854 posts

Posted by Trader Man > 2017-12-16 17:42 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp can go 2.0, just delist bjtoto bjasset bjmedia bjfood bjauto all put into bjcorp. Lol

profes_lms

227 posts

Posted by profes_lms > 2017-12-16 18:44 | Report Abuse

i wonder who bought 25cent last jun?

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2017-12-16 18:52 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,you're dreaming too much hoping a devil becoming angel...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 19:05 | Report Abuse

DEAR KAHLEONG,

I NOTICE U HAVE GREAT ATTRIBUTES N DARE TO BUY INTO STOCK WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY LIKE PUNCAK AND BJC LOH...!!

BUT ONE THING LOH....U LACK CONFIDENCE & BELIEVE ON YOURSELF LOH...!!

YOUR ACTION DO NOT MATCH UR WORDS LOH...!!

IF U NO BELIEVE IN THE VALUE OF BJC AND PUNCAK, WHY U WANT TO HANG AROUND ON THOSE 2 SHARE LEH ??
U BETTER DON WASTE TIME, CUT AND RUN LOH...!!

BUT YET...I HEAR U "NGEH...NGEH EVERYDAY...IN BJC AND PUNCAK THREAD EVERYDAY FOR WHAT LEH ?".

THUS UR INNER VOICE TELL U THEY ARE GREAT VALUE IN BJC AND PUNCAK, BUT UR OUTER VOICE TELL U R DREAMING LOH...!!

RAIDER TELL U, THE FASTER U RESOLVED UR INNER AND OUTER PERSONAL CONFLICT THE BETTER U R AN INVESTOR LOH...!!

FYI RAIDER DO BELIEVE BJC IS UNDERVALUE LOH...!! I THINK KAHLEONG U SHOULD START LISTENING TO UR INNER VOICE LOH...!!

Posted by kahhoeng > Dec 16, 2017 06:52 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider,you're dreaming too much hoping a devil becoming angel...

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2017-12-16 20:21 | Report Abuse

King, master is not angel or devil can define. But surely you & me is his playground. bjcorp can reflect the so called undervalued only by he. I lose my faith & my love to bjcorp because of integrity & deceitful way of information

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 20:40 | Report Abuse

THIS I AGREE LOH....!!

Posted by Eddysurge > Dec 16, 2017 08:21 PM | Report Abuse

King, master is not angel or devil can define. But surely you & me is his playground. bjcorp can reflect the so called undervalued only by he. I lose my faith & my love to bjcorp because of integrity & deceitful way of information

BUT U MUST UNDERSTAND VT IS A CHANGE MAN MAH.....!!

I GUY DONATING RM 500 MILLION FOR CHARITY....DO U NOT HAVE A BETTER OPINION OF HIM LEH ??

Berjaya boss Vincent Tan gives RM525 mil to charity from Ascot Sports sales. THAT SHOWS VT IS A CHANGE AND KIND MAN MAH..!! IT IS POSITIVE LOH...!!

SJ Securities update report on Bjcorp date: 13 May 2010. BUY Fair Value RM2.70. IF SJ VALUE BJC AT SUCH PRICE HOW COULD BLAME VT, U SHOULD BLAME SJ MAH...!!

Bullwinds

86 posts

Posted by Bullwinds > 2017-12-16 22:46 | Report Abuse

My advice to all interested parties ,don't just see what is displayed in front of ur eyes, look up and see beyond that! There is where the opportunity Is!

Post a Comment