MUI PROPERTIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUIPROP (3913)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.26%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.475

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

1,540 comment(s). Last comment by dompeilee 2 days ago

izoklse

5,246 posts

Posted by izoklse > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I think the real target is MUIIND as company director also buying continuously.

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Calvin buy call for Muiprop was only 18 sen

If you missed better do not chase

Better buy Tsh before it 🚀 up

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2023-12-18-story-h-212343116-TSH_RESOURCES_9059_TOP_REASONS_WHY_IT_WILL_EXCEL_Calvin_Tan

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

2019? Many in your cohort then already no longer on this Earth!🤣

I recommended in Apr THIS YEAR✌✌✌

dompeilee

11,888 posts

I've been playing MUIPROP since 2013...Bought 17.5c, SOLD 48c in 2014, re-entered 18c in 2020, SOLD 49-50c in Aug '20, then this year. How many rounds have YOU made, Jurong west HDB dweller?🙂

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Hahaha

Dumb is dumb name for dom

How many also followed Calvin bought these

Supermax at Rm1.28

Taken private Rm3.80
Up 200%

🏆

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Oh Super Enterprize up 200%

Supermax even better

Those followed Calvin buy Supermax at Rm1.73 in April 2024 and sold before year end made 1,000%

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

See this 200% trophy 🏆

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/stock/overview/8656

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Nothing you do is worth copying! Many many forumers like Berlin, Mikecyc etc all know you are stock pusher who twists figures & make many misrepresentations that send all your followers to Horlan over the years!

Posted by ngyewchai76 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

going to fly like plane similar look of its logo

Posted by PennyStock123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Bursa Malaysia issues UMA query to MUI Properties...

Posted by sweetylemon > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Why the sudden increase today?

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Take note

In Top 30 holders of Muiprop

Pm Corp sub co called Jomuda is in Top 8

Holding 16.565 million Muiprop shares

So Pm Corp will benefit by proxy

Growing prospect Bandar Springhill to eco hub,
after recent disposal and working with China investor

mf

28,496 posts

Posted by mf > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Reference is made to the letter dated 29 July 2024 from Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) on the query for unusual market activity in relation to the sharp rise in price and trading volume of MUIP’s shares, the Board of Directors of the Company (“Board”) confirms that to the best of its knowledge and having made due enquiries with the Directors, major shareholders and such other relevant persons, it wishes to offer its responses to the following queries:

Query 1 – Whether there is any corporate development relating to your Group’s business and affairs that has not been previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those in the stage of negotiation/discussion. If yes, kindly provide the details including status of the corporate development to enable investors to make informed investment decisions.

Reply 1 – Save for the Company's announcement dated 10 July 2024 on the proposed disposal of 53 acres of the land to Antmed Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the Board is not aware of any new corporate developments relating to the Company and its subsidiaries’ (“Group”) business and affairs that have not been previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those in the stage of negotiation/discussion.

Query 2 – Whether there is any rumour or report concerning the business and affairs of the Group that may account for the trading activity and in this respect, you are required to comply with Paragraphs 9.09 and 9.10 of Bursa Securities LR.

Reply 2 – The Board is not aware of any rumour or report concerning the business and affairs of the Group that may account for the trading activity.

Query 3 – Whether you are aware of any other possible explanation to account for the trading activity.

Reply 3 – The Board is not aware of any possible explanation to account for the trading activity.

Query 4 – Whether you are in compliance with the Bursa Securities LR, in particular Paragraph 9.03 of the Bursa securities LR on immediate disclosure obligations.

Reply 4 – The Board confirms that the Group is in compliance with the Bursa Securities Main Market Listing Requirements (“Bursa Securities LR”), in particular Paragraph 9.03 of the Bura Securities LR on immediate disclosure obligations.

This announcement is dated 30 July 2024.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Bought some insurance this morning by SELLING 60% of my MUIProp @ 34-34.5c. Also advised my paid subscribers to do the same!✌

the group turned to be more precious after clear the cloud

cbkia4896

931 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

pmx go go go

BanyakZhun

280 posts

Posted by BanyakZhun > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Ah Muis Mali mali…swee swee

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

MUIPROP UP ALOT

SWITCH TO PM CORP OR TSH OR RSAWIT

UNDERSTANDING DIFFERENT FORMS OF VALUE IN VALUE INVESTING, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-08-03-story-h-155170407-UNDERSTANDING_DIFFERENT_FORMS_OF_VALUE_IN_VALUE_INVESTING_Calvin_Tan

berfikir

472 posts

Posted by berfikir > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

meowwwww

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

DUMBPEILEI SEE

Posted by dompeilee > 2016-10-25 11:59 | Report Abuse

Very strong...1.11 absorbing sellers well & increasing Q...accumulation phase :D

Posted by hng33 > 2016-10-25 12:03 | Report Abuse

Resistance level become support level now :)

Posted by chrisyap > 2016-10-25 12:05 | Report Abuse

Explode ! Explode !

Posted by dompeilee > 2016-10-25 12:09 | Report Abuse

Volume building up at triple one....472,600 shares!

DUMBPEILLLLEI BOUGHT WTK AT RM1.11
TRAPPED FOR 8 YEARS!!

Posted by DylanBobLeong > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Thats normal. Losers dont brag abt their losses. But on a winning ride, they tend to talk very proudly & loud.

Looks like will go above 34cts this week. You better think of buying back if hvnt done so. Pmcorp graph dont look promising. You know i m talking abt who laa.

Oh ya. Dont let yr client curse you ohh...muip vs pmcorp. 😁

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Too late...many clients [who were dragged into massive losses in NetX, TalamTenggelam, TSH, Notion & JCY recently] already curse the IMH-dwelling Sinkie spamming the forum daily with half-baked, unproven & unprovable assertions, many of which have nothing to do with the stock he's TRYing[ implying failure] to promote!🤣

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Bolstered by my notable successes in Japan(Nomura soared today!) & here : Knusford, Naim, Kuchai & especially Sungei Bagan, I ADDED to my MUIProp position @ 20.5c today a week after recommending to Premium Clients @ 20c.

2024-01-15 17:33

BTW, I still have 40% of my original MUIProp long position...🤗

Good for you bro.

Njoi this "High Speed Rail" ride

Posted by PennyStock123 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

break 0.365.....next 0.420...woohoo

dompeilee

11,888 posts

The rambling Sinkie SPAMmer stealing credit again...typical! & with ZERO MUIProp holdings coz he couldn't wait 5 years for his 'recommendation' to bear fruit so likely cutloss & dumped into TSH/TalamTenggelam...🤣 SOLD another lot @ 38c in case it runs out of steam....

The Dragon has just awaken from his hibernation period. Run like a marathon runner.

GreenTrade

640 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

muiind interesting

Posted by Killsthebear > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

something big?🤔

aldehid

31 posts

Posted by aldehid > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

maybe take over

Posted by cyclonezhf > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Rumors data centre in springhills

lewislew

134 posts

Posted by lewislew > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

khoo kay peng is always link to AI during his term in umno, so AI is bck khoo pay bck time is now too

SCM2023

65 posts

Posted by SCM2023 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Will this counter face profit takings? The chart indicators seem overbought at this moment. Maybe i am wrong

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

dompeilee

🤗😍☝ Tomorrow/ next wk by the latest will challenge 30c! And by 2025, 50c, its old '14 / '20 resistance !!! 📈

1 month ago

dompeilee

Bolstered by my notable successes in Japan(Nomura soared today!) & here : Knusford, Naim, Kuchai & especially Sungei Bagan, I ADDED to my MUIProp position @ 20.5c today a week after recommending to Premium Clients @ 20c.

2024-01-15 17:33

BTW, I still have 40% of my original MUIProp long position...🤗

1 week ago......................

Another BRILLIANT CALL, almost as good as Naim! Nearing the important 50c resistance already!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz