PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 20:57 | Report Abuse

vinvin, I'm just a poor young man who dreams to b rich. Hahax.
AyamTua, see... Calvin also said "Decreasing Revenue and Negative gross profit is a serious indicator and raises serious concerns on the sustainability of the chocolate business in the future".
@.@
For now, I better stick with my Zhulian 1st, hold it tight tight...

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-19 20:58 | Report Abuse

already bought 120k shares of pmcorp n intend to add another 30k to really average it to 30cts/share , then only feel comfortable as the nta only around 30 cts after disposing fixed asset ? look like the share is strengthening fr day to day ....may be tomorrow may see the the longed postponed rise again.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-19 21:00 | Report Abuse

Calvin tq for explanation.we are looking forward cash pay out!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,209 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-19 21:02 | Report Abuse

Dear Calvin,
I read the new quarter result, it is good.
Please help to inform PMC management to support the stock price, ensure it will not drop below 0.255 (refer to closing price) at all cost. Then the up trending trend is still intact.
You want all valued members here to make money ? Please help to do it.
Thank you.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-19 21:03 | Report Abuse

MR Otb als gave some opinion in this forum, interesting in this tudor. Tudor alive frm sink

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 21:04 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter, u bought PM Corp at a high price previously?
I started to collect PM Corp at 22.5 cents.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 21:05 | Report Abuse

Yeah, PM Corp still haven't touched its support line which is 22.5 cents.
Meaning it just a correction. =)

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-19 21:09 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin for the info.

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-11-19 21:12 | Report Abuse

will touch 22.5 sen soon, the last run up is the opportunity for sharks within the management to sell before the release of the report. Ikan bilis here will go bust if losses continue and does not jive with capital repayment if it needs more working capital to improve its business and plug its cash flow due to losses.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-19 21:18 | Report Abuse

LIM, windfalls from zhulian.good for you.trade carefully ,year end coming, sooner volume trade in bursa decreasing.local/foreign fund year end book closing. most players going for holiday with family mid-december year in year out. now you've found a good one in zhulian hold on to it until you target reach. must follow your heart in stock play. take care and good luck. lim, no need to praise me when I come across a good one will post here for your kind perusal.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-19 21:19 | Report Abuse

Dont think it will touch 22 cents. Be up tomollow

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 21:19 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee. Thank You. Management Will Announce CASH PAY OUT SOON.

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-19 21:22 | Report Abuse

Calvin, how do u confident?what is the benefit of cash pay out?can u simply teach me, sorry to trouble u

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 21:22 | Report Abuse

MY ADVISE IS TO BUY ON WEAKNESS. AT 27 CENTS PMC IS SELLING AT A DEEP DEEP DISCOUNT OF 77.5 % TO RM1.20 (NET NET VALUE)

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 21:22 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, thanks.
I will be careful. =)

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-19 21:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin are u telling it is time to collect . Just bought today at 27cents

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 21:37 | Report Abuse

1Superman. Let me give you a past example. We bought OPCOM at 30 cents years back. Company gave CASH PAYOUT of 22.5 Cents ( Because they don't need so much Cash for fiber optic manufacturing.) So they return Surplus Cash To Share Holders.

So 30 cents - 22.5 Cents = 7.5 Cents. So After Receiving 22.5 Cents Our Cost Per Share is reduced to Only 7.5 Cents. Then One Fine Day OPCOM Declared a 10 Cents Tax Free Dividend.

So 7.5 Cents - 10 Cents = -2.5 Cents.

Now We Have OPCOM Free Plus 2.5 Cents Free Money!

THIS IS THE WINDFALL OF CASH PAY OUT!

Later We Sold Off OPCOM for 78 Cents And Transferred All To PM Corp. How Nice Is The Feeling To Keep On Receiving Money After Money With ZERO Risk?

This Is How We Feel With RM1.20 CASH & CASH IN ASSETS.

THE CHOCOLATE BUSINESS IS ALL RIGHT EVEN IF IT BREAKS EVEN.

BUT THE ADDED BONUS IS - NOW WE ARE STEPPING UP IN OUR OWN MANUFACTURING FOR WORLD EXPORTS!

IS THERE ANOTHER BETTER BUY THAN PM CORP?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 21:37 | Report Abuse

zu1967, congratulation to u for getting PM Corp shares at such a low price.
Value buy. This is the time for us to collect more of PM Corp shares.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-19 21:39 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, goodevening.Q3 result within expectation. gain only from disposal of singapore warehouse/land.chocolate making business not making money(how to become NESTLE/DLADY)revenue only RM18m+.a check on closing @matching share price (4.50pm) only 20.1k @0.27 and no more change hand right through closing. told you earlier, to zero in on wednesday but have a change of mind. most likely the EPS 0.0322 already factor into the share price @ 8.8xPER. maybe opening tomorrow might go up a cent or two but I doubt it's sustainable. by end month think game over until there is announcement of capital reduction cash payout(if any and this exercise take another 3 months for shareholders approval). AYAMTUA, this is own view from my trading experience and sincerely offer my sincere apology if I've make you loss your hard earned sweat money.take care and good night.this not buy/sell call buy at your own risk and make your decision wisely.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-19 21:42 | Report Abuse

Yes better we collect before shark jump on the board

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 19, 2013 09:39 PM | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, goodevening.Q3 result within expectation. gain only from disposal of singapore warehouse/land.chocolate making business not making money(how to become NESTLE/DLADY)revenue only RM18m+.a check on closing @matching share price (4.50pm) only 20.1k @0.27 and no more change hand right through closing. told you earlier, to zero in on wednesday but have a change of mind. most likely the EPS 0.0322 already factor into the share price @ 8.8xPER. maybe opening tomorrow might go up a cent or two but I doubt it's sustainable. by end month think game over until there is announcement of capital reduction cash payout(if any and this exercise take another 3 months for shareholders approval). AYAMTUA, this is own view from my trading experience and sincerely offer my sincere apology if I've make you loss your hard earned sweat money.take care and good night.this not buy/sell call buy at your own risk and make your decision wisely.

- definitely a buy call to me and the rest of the believers here ..ok thanks for thoughts I think I may be around bit longer than before because I believe in Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango similarly goes to Hexza and Homerizt.. too many at stakes here already, tired of changing counters.. thanks for advises, sifu.. really from my heart .. my legs tired of running around :-) thanks

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 21:48 | Report Abuse

THE UNLOCKING OF SING LONG WAREHOUSE RM38.2 MILLIONS IS THE START.

THE NEXT WILL BE CASH PAY OUT.

FOLLOWED BY SALE OF SINGAPORE PENTHOUSE (RM10 MILLIONS)

FOLLOWED BY CASHING OUT OF LAURA ASHLEY SOUTH AMERICAN FRANCHISE NOW PROJECTED TO INCREASE TO RM36 MILLIONS

FOLLOWED BY UNTOLD AMOUNTS SUBSIDIARIES OWE TO PM CORP

THE NEXT QUARTER NFI WILL SHOW A GREATLY IMPROVED REVENUE DUE TO NECK BREAKING EXPANSION IN SALES (NEXT QUARTER REPORTING) YOU CAN CONFIRM WITH GM OF NFI IN SINGAPORE. HE IS EXTREMELY BULLISH ON TANGO.

IN FACT HE IS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT WE HAVE BEATEN TANGO SALES!

SO HOLD ONB TO YOUR PRECIOUS SHARES. THEY SAY BUY ON RUMOURS AND SELL ON FACTS.

IN THIS CASE ALL THE FACTS ARE YET TO BE REVEALED. SO KEEP FOR HIGHER PRICES!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-19 21:49 | Report Abuse

So far what Calvin said then all has been proven correct, except the future price(only god know). He has proven his integrity, not lack of backbone.

We should believe Calvintaneng, Kcchongnz, Ooi teik bee, all these reputable master, not others speculators.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:49 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz However, from this interim result, it reinforces my commitment in investing in this stock. This is due to further strengthening of its balance sheet. The Graham net net valuation (as below) shows that its intrinsic value is about 30 sen per share, up from my 24 sen previously. This is due to the realization of its gain in the sale of the property. If what calvin said about its other undervalued assets is true, further unlocking of the value of the assets of PMCorp will strength its case more as a good investment.
19/11/2013 18:50

--- LIM, see those keywords by kcchongnz ...
1. reinforces my commitment in investing in this stock.
2. If what calvin said about its other undervalued assets is true, further unlocking of the value of the assets of PMCorp will strength its case more as a good investment.
3 . reinforce commitment + unlocking + good investment keyword will put people at ease ... a temporary pain killer is better than terminal ill cancer ........... like AT - which i already disposed this morning ... hahahahahahahhahaa

-- whatever mentioned by kcchongnz ... worth my time to follow .. I have faith in what he says ..

reinforce commitment + unlocking + good investment

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-19 21:50 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no need to care about hexza & homeritz.
Tomorrow just buy 15,000 lots PM Corp, & the financial report sure the price will jump up significantly.
Hahax,

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 21:51 | Report Abuse

SHOULD READ AS "SO HOLD ON TO YOUR PRECIOUS SHARES"

GM OF NFI SINGAPORE IS MR CLARENCE

SUSTAIN YOUR PATIENCE GREAT MOVEMENTS TAKE TIME TO DEVELOPE

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 19, 2013 09:49 PM | Report Abuse

So far what Calvin said then all has been proven correct, except the future price(only god know). He has proven his integrity, not lack of backbone.

We should believe Calvintaneng, Kcchongnz, Ooi teik bee, all these reputable master, not others speculators.

- you concur to what I've said then you should doubt my stand .. :-) NFI is a good choice .. a potential counter - the next contender of NESTLE.. keyword: CONTENDER .. David vs Goliath in the making!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-19 21:51 | Report Abuse

What we should do with this potential growth and cash asset riched company is, just simpan baik baik. Eventually you will see your money is just become more and more.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by 林俊松 > Nov 19, 2013 09:50 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no need to care about hexza & homeritz.
Tomorrow just buy 15,000 lots PM Corp, & the financial report sure the price will jump up significantly.
Hahax,

-- why should I neglect things that I believed in?

Hexza and Homeritz shelter me in times of PMCorp distress - I be grateful to hands that feed me :-) sincerely .. thanks

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-19 21:53 | Report Abuse

Thanks for calvin, will hold pmcorp tightly.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-19 21:53 | Report Abuse

I am buying more tomorrow . Thanks calvin

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 19, 2013 09:51 PM | Report Abuse

What we should do with this potential growth and cash asset riched company is, just simpan baik baik. Eventually you will see your money is just become more and more.

HHP2013 the way of the future .. these are babies in the making

what are HHP?

1. Hexza
2. Homeritz
3. PMCorp

all potential $1.00 investment grade stocks by virtues of their fundamentals!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-19 21:54 | Report Abuse

dont see the icing.. see the cake itself! HHP2013 ...

Bala8977

29 posts

Posted by Bala8977 > 2013-11-19 21:55 | Report Abuse

This is a quote by Mother Teresa which was sent to me by my friend, how true it is for all kind of people in this forum enjoy reading :-

People are often unreasonable, illogical & self-centred;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of being selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true
enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight:
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > 2013-11-19 21:57 | Report Abuse

Yes I agree ! The growth potential of this PMC is bright ! Accumulate more on weakness !

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-19 22:03 | Report Abuse

Re: PMCORP. kcchongnz, can i compute add a N/N Tangible Asset per Share to yr N/N Assets per Share, and treat it as the BV/Share?

Non-current net tangible assets (unaudited, as at 30/09/2013):
Property, plant and equipment RM31,472,000
Investment property RM1,166,000
Total Tangible Non-current assets RM32,638,000
No. of shares outstanding 708,397,200
Net net Tangible Assets Per Share RM0.046
Plus Net Net Asset per share (per kcchongnz) RM0.294
Total Net Net Book Value per share RM0.340

Then, P/BV ratio = 0.27 (today's closing)/0.34 = 0.79
And the Margin of Safety = 0.34 - 0.27 = 0.07 = 25.9%
And another view of safety = 1/0.79 = 126.58%

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 22:05 | Report Abuse

typo error. Should read as " THE GENERAL MANAGER, MR. CLARENCE TOLD ME THAT TANGO CHOCOLATE HAS BEATEN THE VAN HOUTEN IN SINGAPORE"

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-19 22:06 | Report Abuse

Went in again @ .27 , will hold tight !

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-19 22:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
Thanks for the clarification on the latest Quarterly performance but frankly I am rather concern on when will the chocolate business produces good results i.e good top line growth supported by good bottom line growth.

All i3 shareholders will be very pleased if more hidden assets are unlocked which immediately improves the P&L & BS and more importantly significant cash increase strengthens the Balance Sheet and this increases the value of the Graham net net valuation of PMC which means higher intrinsic value of PMC shares as you had said there's plenty of hidden assets being unlocked and converted into CASH. now evry shareholder is excited about getting the cash payout!!!

The Q3 financial results on the surface is very good but as a shareholder, I am very concerned that there is loss from the ordinary business of selling Tango, Tudor and Crispy chocolates...and the performance this year in selling chocolates is worse than last year performance based on the reported figures as I understand that this year PMC completely cut off the OEM business...Is that true calvin??

As a shareholder I want to ask you as follows:

"When will the chocolate business show good results? What time frame are you looking at in buying market share?"

I am asking you this as if losses continue on a long term basis, it will affect future cash flows and also affect future CASH position of PMC after all hidden assets had been unlocked. In that case the intrinsic valuation of PMC will deteriorate and so will its future share price performance...

I agree with the short term tactical strategy to buy market share but am concerned that this short term strategy may becomes very long term ...So I just want to ask you again...

"When will the chocolate business start to show good results?"

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 22:10 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame. The Sales of Assets For Cash. Apart from CASH PAY OUT, will Go Into Food Related Business. Expect the same processes of Dutch Lady. When Dutch Lady Installed More Production Lines For Milk Manufacturing Profits increased - followed by Rising Share Price.
Dutch Lady Price rose from RM4.00 to RM47.00

Expect PM Corp to Follow This Same Pattern

Regards,

Have to return to Singapore.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-19 22:22 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, Thanks for the advise...That is a well thought out strategy to invest in more food related business and gradually raise prices with increasing market share..

So i3 investors...Calvin had outlined a very good strategy for growth in revenue, EBIT and also Dividend Yield for the future years...It is a very sound strategy and most important PMC has significant cash backing to fund its future expansion...

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-19 22:29 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, I notice that on all packages of NFI choco products, are printed the words, "Manufactured Under Licence By" NFI, ETC.

Are Tudor Gold, Tango, Crispy, etc brands owned by NFI OR PMCORP or MUI, or some other non-related 3rd party company?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-19 22:33 | Report Abuse

Good observation & question mktwatch...if it is by 3rd party company...then there will be licensing fee paid by NFI ...

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-19 22:47 | Report Abuse

mktwatch PM CORP OWN NFI WHICH MANUFACTURES TUDOR GOLD.

THE NAME "TUDOR GOLD" HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN UK BY NFI FOR FUTURE EXPANSION

AND MUI BERHAD OWN 70% PM CORP SHARES

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-19 23:07 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, I still can't gel the fall in Rev n Gross Profit (latest Q n latest YTD) of PMC with your explanations that they are due to (1) PMC now selling direct to end distributors (n not Brand Named OEMS) n reducing selling prices to capture mkt share, N (2)due to higher delivery expenses.

(1) As you've been saying, NFI choco prods are flying off the shelfs in S'pore. Depending on how long ago this new sales strategy to capture mkt share by reducing selling prices started, the increase in the qty sold should have off-set the decrease in the selling prices n have either maintained or increase the Rev results, at least marginally.
(2) Selling n Disribution Exp were more or less the same for the 2 periods. in fact, S N D Exp this Qtr was less: RM3,313M Vs. RM3,855M (2012 Corresponding Qtr).

Would appreciate yr input on the above.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-19 23:36 | Report Abuse

Mktwatch,
I took out the figures from Property sales and focus strictly on chocolate business operation as a going concern. R U an accountant by training?? I am not accounts base but I have an overview only. I am more focussed on business organization, its business strategy, business model, business structure to support strategy...

Q3 '13 Q3 '12 Variances from Q3'12
Revenue 18,907 21,804 (-13.29%)
Gross Profit 6,130 8,841 (-30.66%)
Gross Profit % 32.42% 40.55%
Profit b4 Tax -142 1,686 (-108.4%)
Profit b4 Tax% -0.75% 7.73%

YTDQ3'13 YTDQ3'12 Variances from YTD Q3'12
Revenue 56,390 58,441 (-3.5%)
Gross Profit 19,376 21,176 (-8.5%)
Gross Profit % 34.36% 36.23%
Profit b4 Tax -101 1,207 (-108.4%)
Profit b4 Tax % -0.18% 2.07%

If ones look at YTD revenue figures, Calvin mentioned that this year PMC cut off production to OEMs--> revenue dropped by -3.5% vs YTD 2012 but we cannot determine how much was the ssales to OEM in ytd 2012 and ytd 2013. It will be fantastic if calvin can advise.

This year the YTD profit figures is about breakeven level as Calvin had explained that PMC invest in market share tactical strategy

Calvin,
It will be good if you advise what was the YTD sales to OEMS last year 2012 and whether PMC has any sales to OEM for YTD 2013...With these figures we can determine whether there is indeed revenue growth through PMC market share strategy..

Thank you and have a good restful night.

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-20 00:10 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, I'm a retired "bush accountant", meaning more experience than paper. Since coming into the stock mkt in 2009, the subject of company valuation (more specifically share valuation) for the purpose of investment decision-making has piqued my interest. And I'm still learning as i go along in my investment journey.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-20 02:00 | Report Abuse

MikeKong55
Just a curiosity, from what I gathered in this forum, one of your basic philosophy is buy in March i.e during/after the annual CNY correction and sell before the the year end holiday lull period.
Why not sell during the CNY rally, instead?

calvintaneng

55,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-20 02:30 | Report Abuse

Hello Everybody,

Another interesting day in Iskandar. Now back in Singapore.

Mktwatch. The reporting is done quarterly once in 3 months. That means that the results that we see now refer to July, August & September months. This is off season period. So sales will be slower. 2 months ago Ms Lai Fah (NFI Export Manager) also indicated a slow down of orders from China Mainland.

The Excellent Promotion of TANGO & TUDOR GOLD In Singapore Only Started Intensively recently.
We will expect to see Higher Revenue & Profit in The Next Reporting season in February 2014 - the results of October, November & December, 2013

Good Night.

Best Regards,

Calvin Tan.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-20 06:48 | Report Abuse

jchong,normally local/foreign fund close their book end november or mid-december in preparation for X'mas/new year holiday.before there goes off for their well deserve vacation there'll push up the share held by the fund to make the bottom line look good.as I see, the share price is always at the highest(if not the peak) and this is the best time to offload all your holding. for me every year without fail go to europe with family(3 in all including me), will fly off on 23/12/13 and back 2nd or 3rd week of jan'14. I never believe in CNY rally, people already make before year-end rally and there have surplus for CNY. stock for CNY rally very speculative in nature, not for me.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz