PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 16:42 | Report Abuse

@david, lookin for free lunch? hahahahaa... u can sell yr ball at pasar raya, crying for stagnant stock then :D :D :D

For the financial period ended 30 September 2013, the Group recorded revenue of RM56.4 million compared with revenue of RM58.4 million for the previous year's corresponding period. This was mainly due to lower sales to OEM customers and deferred export off-take.

Gross profit margin decreased from 36.2% in the previous year to 34.4% for the current period. The lower gross profit margin for the current period was mainly due to higher price for certain raw materials.

Despite lower revenue, pre-tax profit for the current period increased compared with previous year's corresponding period. This is due to an exceptional gain of RM21.58 million arising from disposal of leaseholdland and building.

- asserted from page 8

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 16:45 | Report Abuse

eh? where is the 5 years 5 chopsticks? where is the famous FCF? no balls to list down here? hahahhahahaaa... pmcorp make losses since 2008 (heavy) till 2010, so this is the standard of so call FA stock. hahahhaahaaa... bias bias bias

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 16:46 | Report Abuse

top up lagi lah PMCORP! :-) every got money or underwear to spare.. will top up until all bulu habis... yes, future investment .. cokelat no.1 dunia !!!!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 16:48 | Report Abuse

tomorrow back into 30cent range, next month cash payout (if there's is according to Calvin's post) into 50cent range then in bound for $1.00 - yes baby yes... ah ah! :D

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-20 16:55 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, plenty artificial feather in the market for you to pick.be cautious. wait for next month announcement(IF any)

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-11-20 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 04:45 PM | Report Abuse

eh? where is the 5 years 5 chopsticks? where is the famous FCF? no balls to list down here? hahahhahahaaa... pmcorp make losses since 2008 (heavy) till 2010, so this is the standard of so call FA stock. hahahhaahaaa... bias bias bias

iafx... cool down la.... there are many FA angles la... not just 5 yardsticks...FCF...

For PMCORP its purely asset play or Graham net net. Its simple concept where you buy companies that are trading below net cash / cash equivalent, some percentage of PPE and receivables also included. No complicated formula at all ! This valuation is already super conservative when compared to 5 yardsticks,FCF, you will definitely get lower intrinsic value. So if the company is trading below this value, not burning cash, management can be trusted, then I think its already a pretty good deal.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-20 16:57 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, I once let go off Zhulian-CA at 68.5 cents while now it trading at RM1.07.
I don't want to miss the boat again. I believe it can sail to RM7.
In the end of the day, share price I think is just reflect of investor confidence or trust in it regardless of TA or FA.
As u mentioned earlier, sensor, AT & so many lost making company can rise until so high while skp resources such a nice company trading at 34.5 cents.
Dun worry, I won't inject more money into it.
I just holding it tight. I will look for other hidden gem like PM Corp in future.
=)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:05 | Report Abuse

Ah see the more you talk, the more you expose your know-nothing. You don't know what is asset based valuation. You just copy and paste something from the report without knowing what we are talking about!

We are talking about if PM Corp liquidates its investments in quoted and unquoted share (only take the book value though most of the investments have appreciated in values by a lot), plus the cash it has, ignored the plant and equipment it has, ignore the investment property it has, pay off all, yes everyone of its liabilities, it still has cash per share more than its price.

We said the business is small, not significant. But it doesn't bleed cash. We are talking about now and the future, not the past how much it lost.

This is so simple and everyone with a brain also understood, except one with no brain like you.

Do I talk about its earnings? What are you chanting about? Do you know what are you chanting or not?

FCF? I say there is FCF. Do you know what is FCF or not? Do you know how to read financial statement that there is FCF or not?

Well as I have said this which I have never said it to anybody else. You know nothing, absolutely nothing about financial statement. Forget about valuation.

Your turn.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-20 17:08 | Report Abuse

羅志祥

愛轉角

作詞:陳天佑
作曲:菊池一仁

我偽裝著 不露痕跡的
想在你身邊 靜靜的陪著看著天邊
騎著單車 往前行進著
某個路口 愛在等著

你往前走 不回頭看了
記憶的笑臉 緩緩的敲著 我的琴鍵
我不捨得 讓你孤單單的
我愛你的 心牽掛著

(心不再拚命躲 不去害怕結果)
(假設有個以後 你會怎麼說)
(一直想跟你說 幸福不再溜走)
(下個路口 你會看見愛 有美麗笑容)

愛轉角遇見了誰 是否有愛情的美
愛轉角以後的街 能不能有我來陪
愛轉角遇見了誰 是否不讓你流淚

也許陌生到了解 讓我來當你的誰
我不讓愛掉眼淚
不讓你掉眼淚
現在永遠 你就是我 就是我的美

Hahax, enjoys.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 17:10 | Report Abuse

@house, what is the gross profit margin without the sell of asset for this qtr? for sure u know the answer. use of nnwc here is obviously juz to *leverage the bulk cash (highly questionable), which u HONESTLY point out "For PMCORP its purely asset play...". for this, u have my basic respect. PMCORP business is going downward that's a fact, don't be bias and dishonest... the 5 chopstick and FCF will failed big time calculated 5 years (heave lost 2008 - 2010) range, that's a fact, don't cover this fact by attack other, this is not FA already, this is TIPU.

now, if u read back, who started such hatred discussion? kua merely discussed with cosway saja, tak boleh ke? everyone must talke the same BS to post here ke? hahahaa...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 04:42 PM | Report Abuse

@david, lookin for free lunch? hahahahaa... u can sell yr ball at pasar raya, crying for stagnant stock then :D :D :D

Want to bully david? Hey people got balls, you got or not?

david, take him on. Like I have said, you are much much better than him in financial knowledge. That I definitely can bet on that.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-11-20 17:12 | Report Abuse

林俊松...u r sibeh funny man

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:14 | Report Abuse

I challenge you to use the Cold Eye 5 yardsticks here to determine if PM Corp is worth investing. I bet you can't do it. Come on if you got balls.

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 05:10 PM | Report Abuse

@house, what is the gross profit margin without the sell of asset for this qtr? for sure u know the answer. use of nnwc here is obviously juz to *leverage the bulk cash (highly questionable), which u HONESTLY point out "For PMCORP its purely asset play...". for this, u have my basic respect. PMCORP business is going downward that's a fact, don't be bias and dishonest... the 5 chopstick and FCF will failed big time calculated 5 years (heave lost 2008 - 2010) range, that's a fact, don't cover this fact by attack other, this is not FA already, this is TIPU.

now, if u read back, who started such hatred discussion? kua merely discussed with cosway saja, tak boleh ke? everyone must talke the same BS to post here ke? hahahaa..

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 17:15 | Report Abuse

see how the mad dog draw other into a fight. fuuyooo, talk a saint, actually a si-tipu-roti-canai!

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 04:42 PM | Report Abuse

Want to bully david? Hey people got balls, you got or not?

david, take him on. Like I have said, you are much much better than him in financial knowledge. That I definitely can bet on that.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-20 17:17 | Report Abuse

lee9fold, thanks.
Maybe I had fall in love with zhulian already. Happy to see it grow day by day. (like gardening)
Don't follow me, I'm not a rational investor. =)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 05:15 PM | Report Abuse

see how the mad dog draw other into a fight. fuuyooo, talk a saint, actually a si-tipu-roti-canai!

Take my challenge in some intellectual discussions lah and see who is si-tipu-roti-canai. Very easy to find out one. We are not talking about gun drawing and shoot lah!

Posted by kcchongnz > Nov 20, 2013 05:14 PM | Report Abuse X

I challenge you to use the Cold Eye 5 yardsticks here to determine if PM Corp is worth investing. I bet you can't do it. Come on if you got balls.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-20 17:23 | Report Abuse

PMC is now a pure asset play as it has no earnings at the moment...downside is practically zero...as based on kcchongnz graham net net intrinsic valuation it is 30 cents.

Calvin had stated that the immediate play is now on RETURN OF CAPITAL to Shareholders.... For details please ask Calvin as he has latest info on capital repayment & timing of capital repayment at his fingertips

Once the assets comprising of quoted & unquoted investment, loans earlier on given out to MUI group of companies are returned to PMC, PMC will have lots of liquid assets, PMC will invest in expansion of production facilities for existing & new food business .....the next play will then be focussed on RETURN FROM CAPITAL EMPLOYED...In that situation one can look at PE, EPS, DCF etc to arrive at Intrinsic Valuation of PMC business in $/share..but this is sometime in the future...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 17:25 | Report Abuse

@tsuru, another gentleman clearly point out the fact, respect!

as for the above auntie, want free lunch? go and sell yr balls... eh, u don't have wor, that's why u copied and modified to cheat in kfima thread.

what is actual profit margin of pmcorp, without the sell of asset? si-tipu-roti-canai!!

Posted by tsurukame > Nov 20, 2013 05:23 PM | Report Abuse

PMC is now a pure asset play as it has no earnings at the moment...downside is practically zero...as based on kcchongnz graham net net intrinsic valuation it is 30 cents.

Calvin had stated that the immediate play is now on RETURN OF CAPITAL to Shareholders.... For details please ask Calvin as he has latest info on capital repayment & timing of capital repayment at his fingertips

Once the assets comprising of quoted & unquoted investment, loans earlier on given out to MUI group of companies are returned to PMC, PMC will have lots of liquid assets, PMC will invest in expansion of production facilities for existing & new food business .....the next play will then be focussed on RETURN FROM CAPITAL EMPLOYED...In that situation one can look at PE, EPS, DCF etc to arrive at Intrinsic Valuation of PMC business in $/share..but this is sometime in the future...

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-20 17:26 | Report Abuse

I love this forum. So hot hot.yes pmcorp i love u so much

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-20 17:28 | Report Abuse

Today, Amway share price is still growing.
Power of mlm or direct sales.
Many of my friends or youngster now r in direct sales companies instead of traditional business.
Look out....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-20 17:28 | Report Abuse

And Calvin had stated that the next Q4 2013 results to be released in Q1 2014 will show increased revenue and positive EBIT for Oct to Dec 2013 sales and EBIT figures......hopefully we will have some qualitative comments in the reported Q4 2013 report..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 17:35 | Report Abuse

halal chocolate in the world!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 05:25 PM | Report Abuse

@tsuru, another gentleman clearly point out the fact, respect!

as for the above auntie, want free lunch? go and sell yr balls... eh, u don't have wor, that's why u copied and modified to cheat in kfima thread.

what is actual profit margin of pmcorp, without the sell of asset? si-tipu-roti-canai!!

First of all, you can't even comprehend what message tsurukame is trying to convey.

Secondly don't talk about who copy and paste and cheated in that Kfima's thread as nobody is interested,as you are wasting other people's time here talking about this. For others who know about this, they have already got the idea what is it about. Ooi Teik Bee's posting this morning already clearly pointed out that.

Thirdly we are not talking about PM Corp profit from ordinary business. You totally don't understand what is asset based valuation. In fact you know nothing about any valuation method. I know you in and out and this i dare to say.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 17:42 | Report Abuse

don't write long grandmother story to blur the line, divert the point! since when am talking about asset??? u totally don't understood what ppl r talking and simply attack'n'attack. read back the posts, who is talking what! aiyoyoo... afterall, other cannot use FCF etc to do their calculate ke? must be asset play ke?? u know nothing about what u talk at all, a result of copy too much ke?

@tsuru, hope Calvin is right. just that combine analyst using full rolling 4 qtrs figures, that will be a steep hill. another thing is pmind is in trouble, not sure what's the impact (hopefully nothing).

talk is easy, let us all c how's the next qtr report looks like. but what pmcorp is TODAY remain status quo, no one should blur the line between asset and performance.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-20 17:48 | Report Abuse

MLM and direct sales business model may be good now but I really doubt this business model can really sustain and grow ...internet savvy consumer companies are investing on Biz to Consumer Internet sales and this will be the future...This means that companies collect payment first then deliver the products...it can price its products cheaper as it does not need to pay distributor margins, distributor incentives etc and these companies earns good money by selling direct to the consumer vide internet platform....Furthermore the company has no bad debts as it collects money first prior to delivery...

Just wondering whether PMC is considering this alternative direct sales channel as the choco products itself is not voluminous...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Nov 20, 2013 05:42 PM | Report Abuse

don't write long grandmother story to blur the line, divert the point! since when am talking about asset??? u totally don't understood what ppl r talking and simply attack'n'attack. read back the posts, who is talking what! aiyoyoo... afterall, other cannot use FCF etc to do their calculate ke? must be asset play ke?? u know nothing about what u talk at all, a result of copy too much ke?

I was the one who first talked about Graham net net valuation which us an asset based valuation. You came in and critizised without knowing anything. Then you talk about losses lah, FCF lah macham macham.

You can use FCF to calculate, of course. that is my favorite. So what is the FCF of PM Corp last year ah? Got already or not? Or don't know where to start?

I be with my last dollar is the last one.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 17:53 | Report Abuse

So where is your Cold Eye 5 yardsticks to evaluate PM Corp if it is worth investing or not? We are all waiting anxiously.

Don't know where to start, what to see? One head full of dew water ah? I will bet with my last $ it is so.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-20 17:57 | Report Abuse

eh? change story now, notice u don't know what other is talking about? hahahhaahaa... no free lunch, u think yr fcf is correct right? go ahead, juz like yr once amusing PE explanation. hahahhahaaa...

for other who is interested, the whole story is simple, this auntie uses nnwc leverage on the bulk cash to "show" this counter worth 30c. the fact is, going thru all 4 qtrs result, pmcorp business is pointing downward. this does NOT means pmcorp does not worth invest - this is up to u. however, no one should BLUR the line between asset and POOR performance.

good luck... and go and buy a tudor now :D

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-20 18:08 | Report Abuse

See I am right. Knows nothing. Can't compute FCF. Can't use Cold eye's 5 yardsticks. Of course lah, don't even know a thing about financial statement. Cabut already loh!

Never mind. If he does not know, it doesn't mean nobody else knows here. And I can bet with my last $ here also that there are many people here know.

If nobody does the above exercise, i will do it later.

Now I owe a lot of people in i3 who asked me about investment thingy just because wasting time on this fellow. I will try to do them soon too.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-20 19:13 | Report Abuse

LIM, plenty hidden gem in BURSA. spoted one this afternoon.please check WILLOW out. thank you

Ooi Teik Bee

11,209 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-20 19:25 |

Post removed.Why?

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-20 19:27 | Report Abuse

# OoiTB - what do you see of today's drop in the KLSE. Normal ?

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-20 19:28 | Report Abuse

# mikekong55 - Willow is one of kcchong's selected picks. You can go and check out his analysis on the counter.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,209 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-20 19:36 | Report Abuse

I am not happy when FBMKLCI dropped below 1,805. Bull market is confirmed formed if FBMKLCI closed above this level.
Let us see tomorrow since Moody had upgraded Malaysia. I still feel confidence FBMKLCI will cross 1,805 this week. Parabolic SAR indicator and Force Index indicator are very powerful ones, they are showing positive and bullish signals.
Thank you.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-20 19:37 | Report Abuse

# Thanks, Ooi.

Girl

11 posts

Posted by Girl > 2013-11-20 20:09 | Report Abuse

Thanks, OTB.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 20:11 | Report Abuse

Thanks, OTB.

OTB - what about Hexza .... what say you about TA (meter reading) .. thanks

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-20 20:21 | Report Abuse

No hear calvin comment since morning

starmoon

29 posts

Posted by starmoon > 2013-11-20 20:23 | Report Abuse

Tq OTB

Ooi Teik Bee

11,209 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-20 20:24 | Report Abuse

Hexza is still bullish. Presently it is consolidate, wait for breakout candle. I also hold this stock.
Thank you.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-20 20:25 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, I'm only able to inject more money into stock market next year le.
As I'm planning to buy a car for myself, temporary I just hold on with Zhulian.
Or else, u all keep say me jump boat & play contra. ='(
Thanks anyway for ur good intention, I will keep monitor willow, hexza & homeritz movement.
Mike, so u advise me to enter money after CNY (february)?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-20 20:58 | Report Abuse

inwest88,this willow in your opinion can buy for long term(1 year duration). Q3 financial report just release EPS 2.22sen. total 9months EPS 5.32. as per kcchong posting in august price that time 0.53 cheap and today closing 0.645.last week high 0.74(year high). please advise and thank you.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-20 21:04 | Report Abuse

# mikekong55 - all kcchong's picks are for long term. You can check on his analysis as to the intrinsic value and margin of saftey etc before making a decision. I am also watching it.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-20 21:18 | Report Abuse

inwest88,thank you and will gather more info about this counter.your help greatly appreciated.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 21:25 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee Hexza is still bullish. Presently it is consolidate, wait for breakout candle. I also hold this stock.
Thank you.

20/11/2013 20:24

OTB: thanks - I love you for the review ... HEXZA .. the way of the chemical future! YES

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-20 21:27 | Report Abuse

# mikekong55 - Small issue. By the way, this is the link. Happy Trading !

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stock_pick_challenge_2013_2h/blidx.jsp

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 21:30 | Report Abuse

AyamTua ... golden eggs

1. PMCORP - chocolate @ 0.275 (own home made immediate TP: 0.400-0.500)
2. HEXZA - chemical @ 0.800 (own home made immediate TP: 0.900-1.00)
3. HOMERIZ - furniture @ 0.570 (own home made immediate TP: 0.700-0.800)

- these 3 long term fundamental growth stocks .. :-) for info sharing lah ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-20 21:33 | Report Abuse

@MikeKong55: Where's your best friend Calvin? no news since morning ... the world is waiting for his daily blessing chanting :-)

alt7295

13 posts

Posted by alt7295 > 2013-11-20 21:34 | Report Abuse

Need help. Van i use chartnexus with window 8? I try download, cannot use.

alt7295

13 posts

Posted by alt7295 > 2013-11-20 21:37 | Report Abuse

Can i use chartnexus with window 8? Silap typo

Post a Comment
Market Buzz