PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:36 | Report Abuse

if calvintaneng promoter of PMCorp cabut you think I will scare?? ha! this fundamental basic investing ! chocolate .. why rate a good prospect on people cabut or he/she cabut? always have faith in what you investing ... I too scare most of the time .. but the basic fundamental question is until when? if we invest in something real.. something legit in supermarket like chocolate ... why worry? .... just because of people profit taking, fear etc .. so? I WILL KEEP this baby until 1.00 ! so what?

bottomline: always have faith in something you believe in....... for example .. .chocolate... that's all ... no magic, no nothing!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:38 | Report Abuse

chocolate is peddled by the road side... no GST, no oil and gas by the road side.... think about it for a second, people ...... have faith!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:42 | Report Abuse

saya makan chocolate bukan makan GST, oil and gas, gpacket etc .. chocolate!
translated: I ate chocolate not GST, oil and gas , gpacket etc .. cokelat ...

by the road side ...... you tell me, about GST, about oil and gas .... about prospect of technologies.. I will sleep ..... you tell me about food .. about something basic like chocolate .... ? I buy and eat ...

simple thinking ... no headache !

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:44 | Report Abuse

..... whatever by the road side ... should be in your investment portfolio ........................ it make you prosper!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by ws leon > Oct 30, 2013 10:34 PM | Report Abuse

Worth the risk at this point. Still has excitement and will enter some tomorrow. Wish me luck. Lol

- since when chocolate a risk? :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:51 | Report Abuse

a piece of Tudor Gold = PMCorp .. :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 00:54 | Report Abuse

this is a chocolate
this is a chocolate
this is a chocolate

chocolate can be easily obtain by the road side and in supermarket

full stop

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 01:00 | Report Abuse

you have invested in chocolate making company .. should be no headache to think about ... why worry, why should worry about management etc etc ????? ... just invest and have faith ... eat chocolate and be peaceful sleeping ....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-31 01:09 | Report Abuse

gain confidence in chocolate ...

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-10-31 06:20 | Report Abuse

will today go higher and then retrace?

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-10-31 08:05 | Report Abuse

But anyone knows what is the direction of the company? So much cash, doing nothing? Only Tango? or Tango Gold? What is the future aim of the company? anyone knows that?

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 08:39 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp Forum,
omgimnoob. The Direction of The Company Is This. Listen Carefully.

PM Corp's Will Be Announcing CASH PAY OUT SOON!

AND THE FUTURE PLAN WILL BE IN FOOD RELATED BUSINESS>

YES, THE EXPANSION OF PRODUCTION LINES FOR EVER INCREASING DEMAND WORLD WIDE!

When Dutch Baby Changed Name in Year 2,000 To DUTCH LADY MILK INDUSTRIES.

DUTCH LADY PRICE SHOT UP LIKE A ROCKET TO RM46.00 NOW. RM$46.00? YES!! DUTCH LADY IS RM46.00. REAL FIGURE ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!!

AND SAME FOR NESTLE. WHEN NESTLE INCREASED SALES OF MAGGIE MEE & MILO, NESTLE SHARE PRICE WENT BALLISTIC TO REACH RM68.00!!

SO YOU CAN EXPECT THE WORLD CHAMPION TANGO TO COVER THE ENTIRE WORLD.
OUR 5 YEAR OLD TANGO HAS KNOCKED OUT THE 140 YEAR OLD VAN HOUTEN IN SINGAPORE, ACCORDING TO MR. CLARENCE, MANAGER OF NFI, SINGAPORE.

EXPECT PM CORP TO CROSS 30 CENTS AND BREAK ALL TARGET PRICES TO REACH RM1.50 FIRST. THEN TO SHOOT UPWARD ALL THE WAY TO RM10.00!!!

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF PM CORP

AND THE FUTURE IS AS BRIGHT AS THE PROMISES OF GOD

iamalex

241 posts

Posted by iamalex > 2013-10-31 08:42 | Report Abuse

if this is the case. i will only buy in when the price reach 50sen.

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-31 08:45 | Report Abuse

very wise words@iamalex.. i would do the same. hope others see the sense in what you just said.. very smart.. i will only9 buy at rm0.50 or rm0.52...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,214 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-31 08:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Tripaka

2,935 posts

Posted by Tripaka > 2013-10-31 08:58 | Report Abuse

Speculation begins...

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 09:04 | Report Abuse

Thank you Ooi Teik Bee. The people of Nestle were dreaming when Nestle was below RM10.00. Now RM68.00. The people of Dutch Lady were dreaming when Dutch Lady was RM4.00. Now RM46.00.

I have met PM Corp investors who sold off Dutch Lady at RM4.00 and how they feel so nostalgic about it. How they told me of the pain in seeing Dutch Lady price rise higher and higher every year against the words of all naysayers. And it was these naysayers who side tracked him into selling Dutch Lady at RM4.00.

He is still holding on to PM Corp at 15 cents even now price has almost doubled.

KClow

1,230 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-10-31 09:06 | Report Abuse

calvin. i would like to suggest to you to SELL PMCORP and buy an index laggard so you can stop being a chocolate salesman and retire to the comfort of a 4to5percent yield?? are you agreeable to this..

Ooi Teik Bee

11,214 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-31 09:13 | Report Abuse

Wait until the big profit appears first, then you can talk of the target price of 1.50 or 10.00.
Anyway, thank you for your advertisement. I had made some coffee money.

Dear all,
RSI is on the high side, please take your profit and buy back later when price corrects. Please be realistic that the stock price cannot go up everyday. It needs a correction before it can go up further. Please remember that you can buy back during correction.
Final decision is yours.
Thank you.

wcl1988

54 posts

Posted by wcl1988 > 2013-10-31 09:13 | Report Abuse

Nestle and Dutch Lady own how many product compare to PMCorp? Nestle and Dutch Lady produce dairy product, but chocolate if eat daily, diabetes will come to you.

KClow

1,230 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-10-31 09:15 | Report Abuse

calvin. two index laggards i see are UMW and SIME... these two have a good yield and considering the fact that this is the 6 year of a bull market run. you can be safe enough to know that if there were a downturn you will still have a good yield and that after the downturn your stock would come out roaring.. UMW and SIME are excellent counters to hold for a retiree as yourself... however, these two counters are not for short term investors who is trying to become rich (with the hope, i mean) but for people who are already having funds as yourself.. just a kind thought for you... (please note i am not selling these shares.. and i dont influence the price..)

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-31 09:21 | Report Abuse

Ha..ha...BRAVO MR.Ooi Tek Bee!!.....We are talking on the same wavelength....SELL PMCORP!!! Visit Pantech.......Solid FA & TA....With proven Track Record....Paying good dividend every quarter...Oil and Gas company...Slowly but very very sure...Pantech is a very safe investment counter...

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 09:24 | Report Abuse

KClow, both UMW and SIME are good stocks. I still have some UMW which I bought in 2004. My cost back then was RM2.40. Indirectly PM Corp is a proxy to SIME's Business. NFI is the OEM for TESCO, which belongs to SIME. So you see, If SIME is doing well through Sale of TESCO House Brand Chocolates(22 types) PM Corp will also do well.

Warren Buffet used to say that if he is out looking for a 7 feet man; if you present him with someone only 5 and a half feet tall, it won't meet his criteria.

I am interested in 10 baggers - a Stock that has the Potential to Rise 10 Fold. I think PM Corp meet my requirement.

KClow

1,230 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-10-31 09:24 | Report Abuse

calvin. an individual with 10 million with a yield of 4 percent. has a total of 400k per year or 33.3k per month.. that is a good amount, tax free as from now dividends are not taxed... so for a retiree with this kind of monthly money would you not say its good?.. that on top of the returns on investment that comes with share price appreciation..

pd57

35 posts

Posted by pd57 > 2013-10-31 09:24 | Report Abuse

now down

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-10-31 09:26 | Report Abuse

lim, sell your call warrant today;will drop further. buy pmcorp @0.28 RSI 82+ but still think will cross 0.30 friday.

KClow

1,230 posts

Posted by KClow > 2013-10-31 09:27 | Report Abuse

calvin. i am just giving sound investment advice to a high networth individual as yourself.. the kind of advice i will use.. sorry for troubling you if this advice is not suitable for you..

OH and i dont care what WARREN BLUFFAT says..u will know from his name.. BLUFF AT.. cant trust a person with a name like that.. cheers...

wcs0201

885 posts

Posted by wcs0201 > 2013-10-31 09:31 | Report Abuse

holding firmly.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 09:32 | Report Abuse

If you walk into any TESCO (I think about 50 Hypermarket & Supermarket by now) you will find 22 types or more TESCO Chocolates. They are of excellent qualities - far better than all others which contain illipe & shea fats

TESCO Is Also bringing Its House Brands To China Tesco Supermarket (Huge potential.)

However, TUDOR GOLD Is A Class Above Tesco Chocolates. TUDOR GOLD Is A PURE CHOCOLATE While The Ones Made By NFI For Tesco Is a Chocolate compound.

Anyway, both are among the best you can get in Malaysia

Bon Appetito'

Chocolate should be taken in moderation for good health.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-31 09:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin and his Johoreans buddies are super power BB they will see it through I believe.

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2013-10-31 09:38 | Report Abuse

Yeah! what OTB said is realistic. What goes up must soon come down!
Whatever it is, it depends on your risk management.Tis counter has
gone up more than 100%! Common sense prevaillah!

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-31 09:45 | Report Abuse

I learn a lot from Calvin about good salesmanship....and I learn a lot from Mr.Ooi Teik Bee and Trustme932 in stock market strategy....I trust OTB & Trustme932...Protect your profit while you can...

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 09:46 | Report Abuse

yangkwang I agree with Ooi & you. It doesn't matter to us very long term investors or bother us at all if PM Corp price should go limit up and corrects downward. Our long term Target Is Locked In View.

I haven't told my story of how BJ Corp went up from 12.5 cents to RM1.50. Of course there were times when BJ Corp shoot up and times when BJ Corp crashed down ward. It only affect short term speculators and traders only. Like a plane meeting air turbulence on its journey. But Final Arrival to Our Destination is Our Aim.

See The Story of BJ Corp soon on PM Corp Forum.

CERTITUDE IS A GREAT THING. IF YOU KNOW - THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR!

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-31 10:10 | Report Abuse

up up pmcorp push !

pd57

35 posts

Posted by pd57 > 2013-10-31 10:11 | Report Abuse

should touch 30c today

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-31 10:13 | Report Abuse

true true calvin is talking from long term perspective (in years I believe) so these few up down movements won't faze him. Most people here want fast bucks so have different agenda resulting in clash of opinion.

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-31 10:14 | Report Abuse

29c now..very strong..

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-31 10:15 | Report Abuse

yeah agree member41, different ppl different apetite of risk & reward.. 0.29 already !

wcs0201

885 posts

Posted by wcs0201 > 2013-10-31 10:19 | Report Abuse

let it rest a bit.
you will not eat something that is very hot unless you want to hurt yourself :)

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-10-31 10:31 | Report Abuse

lim,have you switch counter already? pmcorp correction very shallow for now riding on ELLIOT WAVE 3 once 0.305 taken out will march toward 0.38. so just buy and wait; if you wants to recover your losses.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-31 10:36 | Report Abuse

in future never-never buy call-warrant!!!

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-10-31 10:37 | Report Abuse

Everyone is brainstorming here is a healthy chat. Dont take it personally, take it as a reference, final decision is in our hands. Let's wait for the announcement then we see whether the 20 cents payout is real or not. However, with a accumulated loss, how the company can return back 20cents dividend to shareholders? Same to Digi, they cant distribute more dividends to shareholders due to insufficient "retained earnings".

Calvin, I support PMcorp, but with only Tango it won't go far. They must make very useful of the huge cash for expansion or whatever plan to achieve your goal, but at least realistic a bit say reach the level like Apollo and Poweroot; then only aim for Dlady and Nestle.

Let's wait for the quarterly announcement guys.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 10:58 | Report Abuse

Dear Discerning Investors of PM Corp,

Yesterday, PM Corp price rose 9% on 7 million Shares done (less than 1% of 773 Millions Total Paid Up)
What did it tell us?. It shows that More & More Knowledgeable Long Term Investors from DKSH, Apollo, Nestle, Dutch Lady, F&N, Hup Seng, Cocoaland, Power Root, Old Town Coffee & Others have discovered PM Corp and are buying for long term (very long term).

The Free Float of 10% PM Corp shares are getting lesser and lesser by the day unless the top holders unload. I think the top 30 shareholders bought them at a very much higher price in time past when PM Corp was RM13.00.

The Market Now Is Puzzled (Unless they read all the INFORMATION HERE (2000 comments) In PM Corp Forum)
as to why PM Corp Share Price should rise without news.

You see everyday, I visit Stock Broking Firms and talked to Stock Brokers & Many Other Investors.
Search as they might through all the present and past record of ALL THE RESEARCH HOUSES & ANALYSTS THEY ARE UNABLE TO FIND ANY SUBSTANTIAL INFORMATION ON PM CORP.

So you see, the Market Is TOTALLY UNAWARE OF ALL THE POSITIVE GOING ONS IN MUI GROUP OF COMPANIES EXCEPT HERE.

Many Are Retirees & Others Are Too Busy To Visit Our Forum. So they depend on their Stock Brokers who know next to nothing about PM Corp. And due to the unfortunate bad track record of MUI Group of companies, they will brush aside PM Corp & MUI Berhad.

So they made their own assumption. Must be a goreng counter like TMS. PM Corp price gone up so much. Dangerous to go in. They scratch their heads in disbelief why still go up?

Next month they will notice the very much improved earnings when profit of RM25.7 Millions from NFI Warehouse sale is reported as 3.5 cents EPS. Also the Official Announcement of CASH PAY OUT WILL BE A COMPLETE SURPRISE!!

Now is Not the Time to Sell; but to Buy! Of Course Mr. Market will accuse Calvin in promoting as price has already gone up so much. So much is relative if RM1.50 is Our Target.

Problem is when Edge Daily , Focus Magazine, Star Newspaper & NST Business turn bullish on PM Corp one day, nobody will complain.

Why nobody complain about Nestle at RM68.00, Dutch Lady at RM46.00 & UMW at RM13.00? Because Mr. Market & The People by Consensus Have Given Their Endorsement.

You want PM Corp's Approval & Endorsement By Mr. Market? Of Course You Can. But PM Corp at What Price,then?

Posted by wallaceboy > 2013-10-31 11:00 | Report Abuse

Early trade PMcorp down a bit and many punters already panic.. cool down man with Tudor Gold. Calvin, really respect you for job well done in promoting this counter and also Tudor and Tango chocolate..cheers

snow white

339 posts

Posted by snow white > 2013-10-31 11:08 | Report Abuse

hi Calvin, when was the price RM13.00 and was the par value at RM1.00 during that time?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-10-31 11:19 | Report Abuse

calvin told us that there is capital reduction payment promised by pmcorp management. if that is the case likely scenario is 0.10 payment and par value of share become 0.40(same like pmcap par value 0.40). this way only use RM73m+ to pay back shareholders. total cash company have around RM131m+. still left some RM60m for company expansion. this is a in win situation. this is my own assumption. this is not a call to buy or sell. happy trading.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-10-31 11:23 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I still don't see the future business, only chocolates. Any other information is just short term - warehouse sales. Anyhow, what you said regarding the Mr. Market and the official articles are true. Once Personal Money Magz published, sky is the limit for the particular share.
Hmm... hopefully some workers in PMcorp can elaborate the strategy taken for PMcorp. I would rather hope they invest in expanding the lines of products rather than stick to only Chocolate.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-31 11:26 | Report Abuse

Snow white. When PM Corp was traded at RM13.00 in time past, its name was known as Pan Malaysia Cement Works (PMCW). I am not sure of its par value. PMCW was a Blue Chip,then. It was hotly pursued by the Market of those days. I heard that MUI Berhad even crossed RM30,00 - the darling of those GoGo Years.

Someday, I expect PM Corp to return to Blue Chip Status. It may assume a different name by then. Maybe NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES (NFI) or Others.

I Like the Words of Horace,

"Many shall be Restored that are now Fallen; many shall Fall that are now in Honor."

pd57

35 posts

Posted by pd57 > 2013-10-31 11:41 | Report Abuse

fyin 29.5c now

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-10-31 11:42 | Report Abuse

lim, have you buy in? marching towards 0.305

Post a Comment
Market Buzz