PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.13%)

Day's Change

0.165 - 0.165

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,887 comment(s). Last comment by Mohd123 2 weeks ago

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2013-11-13 23:58 | Report Abuse

Well said Dlucky Guy!!

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-14 00:05 | Report Abuse

Both you & mikekong55 told us to buy until 11Nov. Check your postings. I remembered it well because both of you attacked me, when I took profit.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-14 00:09 | Report Abuse

No blame game brother. We should know. the risk that we have to take if we want to make money ___ stock market. Today untung esok lugi. Tomollow technical rebound. Who knows tomollow 35 sen.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-14 00:10 | Report Abuse

By the way tomollow focus on mqtech. Who knows we can make some money

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-14 00:14 | Report Abuse

LoL, take advice, opinion, buy with your fingers. The management must work harder to improve their chocolate quality that is one thing.

They need to really use the money in good faith, but not perks for the directors.

However, with sales to supermarkets, all cash sales, trade receivables should be easy to collect. The business model is good, quality is not inferior but not the best.

Let's us see what they gonna announce this coming quarter.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 00:20 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy Both you & mikekong55 told us to buy until 11Nov. Check your postings. I remembered it well because both of you attacked me, when I took profit.

- what now? bit general word there "told us". when market not in favor start blame game and sniping? I talk here because I felt bit of need to, and as a friendly forummer hence always mention

1. dont follow old fool etc
2. disclaimer: trade own guts and risk

btw, If I ever did "word attack" I am sorry and yes, I do change direction by the wind .

why take a stupid ayam advise?.. again sorry lah i do for a stupid old fool like me ... disclaimer: trade own guts and risks ......

here's a wiser posts.

zu1967 No blame game brother. We should know. the risk that we have to take if we want to make money ___ stock market. Today untung esok lugi. Tomollow technical rebound. Who knows tomollow 35 sen.
14/11/2013 00:09

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2013-11-14 05:51 | Report Abuse

us market goes up,dow jones hitting high record,hope bursa point went up as well

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-14 06:28 | Report Abuse

US market up and down doesnt affect much on KLSE, only on starting session. As sifu mikekong55 TA analysis, you have to run on starting morning session else will lose till underwear (215 cent)?? run or stay on your own risk.

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 13, 2013 08:58 PM | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,market don't look good for pmcorp tomorrow. RSI falls below 50 and resting @ 49.54.characteristic of wave 4 best describe pmcorp sharp fall. expecting another fall tomorrow towards 0.195-0.205 unless support come at 0.215-0.225(38.2% retracement). from here will move sideway for awhile. rebounce is mild.stalebull waiting to sell.candle stick reading also show more downside. it's better to stay sideline now.abandon the ship and just watch from afar.

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-14 06:33 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, do not keep on mind with people saying. since you already run off and have earn , you are the winner on this stock at least. Those holders might be buying on wrong time and choose to long term investor since it alreay drop much

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-14 06:37 | Report Abuse

what bother about this guy, ayamtua. he never contributed and now wants to be the hero and good guy in this forum. look at it this way,you're the late comer and demand when cash payout make for you're flying to hongkong.does anyone of us owe you a living or do we have to bow to you. so just keep your big mouth sealed.get your facts right before you shoot, did I tell them to buy on 11/11/13 when I actually are selling.I already tell everyone don't buy above 0.34last weekend and if don't break above 0.38 to consider selling or sell until the level when you have back your layout capital.hold the free share and wait for next level.my main concern that time is the early forumer ayamtua,lim.member41,alexsing,1BULL(pardon me is I missed any)for there are buying/selling consistently.there are my only worries, for you DLUCKYGUY where you make or bury here is non of my concerned. I already expected the backlash when the music stop for this pmcorp; to me you're another big mouth the other forum in i3investor will be watching. most likely there will not welcome you with open arm there. so DLUCKYGUY be more mature everyone in pmcorp looking and seeing your next move. think about it and god bless you.

Hafiz_444

301 posts

Posted by Hafiz_444 > 2013-11-14 06:40 | Report Abuse

<betul...cabut kalau boleh pada waktu pagi, jumaat force selling lagi teruk dan baru belilah jika ikut tok guru mikekong>

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Nov 13, 2013 04:22 PM | Report Abuse

vinvin, still buy to average.dangerous at this level consider buying below 0.205 coming friday.

Posted by Zulkphlee Muhammad > 2013-11-14 06:56 | Report Abuse

Do not play play lah if afraid of losing money......if always want profit better invest in amanah saham

skng74

1,001 posts

Posted by skng74 > 2013-11-14 07:36 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no need to apologize. Those who blame are almost always those who read, listen and act blindly without knowledge.

Though I don't buy completely into your "promotion" (and Calvin's especially), it is you guys who made me take notice of this counter and do my own research and make my own decision.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 07:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by skng74 > Nov 14, 2013 07:36 AM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no need to apologize. Those who blame are almost always those who read, listen and act blindly without knowledge.

Though I don't buy completely into your "promotion" (and Calvin's especially), it is you guys who made me take notice of this counter and do my own research and make my own decision.

- we dont know what is the future, November - December 2013 (put this as benchmark) not end yet .. what happen if indeed PMCORP really rebounce, company profit shaped up and move even higher UP? this would make us all who cabut early look like fools infact we already been a fool by the nature of people in this good forum .. normally when people cabut they dont even bother to come back at all and contribute .. thanks, skng74 - sincerely hope and pray may indeed PMCORP rebounce and shoot up till $1.00 ... and everyone EQUALLY happy munching established brand chocolate!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 07:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 14, 2013 06:37 AM | Report Abuse

what bother about this guy, ayamtua. he never contributed and now wants to be the hero and good guy in this forum. look at it this way,you're the late comer and demand when cash payout make for you're flying to hongkong.does anyone of us owe you a living or do we have to bow to you. so just keep your big mouth sealed.get your facts right before you shoot, did I tell them to buy on 11/11/13 when I actually are selling.I already tell everyone don't buy above 0.34last weekend and if don't break above 0.38 to consider selling or sell until the level when you have back your layout capital.hold the free share and wait for next level.my main concern that time is the early forumer ayamtua,lim.member41,alexsing,1BULL(pardon me is I missed any)for there are buying/selling consistently.there are my only worries, for you DLUCKYGUY where you make or bury here is non of my concerned. I already expected the backlash when the music stop for this pmcorp; to me you're another big mouth the other forum in i3investor will be watching. most likely there will not welcome you with open arm there. so DLUCKYGUY be more mature everyone in pmcorp looking and seeing your next move. think about it and god bless you.

- after winning we did not went away or run away no matter how much we like to go visit yamyam tree and be jolly ... or even go somewhere ... we still here tuan guru cum sifu masters mikekong55 - and that quality make us a successful investor !

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 07:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by 1Superman > Nov 14, 2013 06:33 AM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, do not keep on mind with people saying. since you already run off and have earn , you are the winner on this stock at least. Those holders might be buying on wrong time and choose to long term investor since it alreay drop much

- what if by any good chances in the world, PMCORP really really does make it thus making who cabut early look like fools? what if? Nov-December not end yet and infact tuan guru MikeKong55 keep coming back making analysis ... consider that please .. let hope and pray for the best possible outcomes the show not over yet , market not over yet, there's potential .. let see if after Nov-Dec things improves and hence price up and to proof there's indeed intrinsic values in PMcorp as choco maker .. thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 08:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by Hafiz_444 > Nov 14, 2013 06:40 AM | Report Abuse

<betul...cabut kalau boleh pada waktu pagi, jumaat force selling lagi teruk dan baru belilah jika ikut tok guru mikekong>

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Nov 13, 2013 04:22 PM | Report Abuse

vinvin, still buy to average.dangerous at this level consider buying below 0.205 coming friday.

Posted by Zulkphlee Muhammad > Nov 14, 2013 06:56 AM | Report Abuse

Do not play play lah if afraid of losing money......if always want profit better invest in amanah saham

- you are right Sir Hafiz_4444 and Zulkphlee Muhammad hopefully some people do open eyes and read about fundamental, value investing and have a little bit of faith in what they are buying even pennies like LUSTER, INGENCO etc start to move and show something etc etc .... what more to say PMCORP as potential choco maker ..

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-14 08:04 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, from yesterday until today.you are the winner since the price sold is higher than right now.you might be right if pmcorp really making those cabut earlier however is posible pmcorp up 30percent today or later as mikekong sold on 345/355. THEY still consider Winner if they still can buy lower than old price

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 08:38 | Report Abuse

@rooney2u: the real winning factors are those folks keep coming back to positively contributes!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-14 08:40 | Report Abuse

DOWJONE create new high for the year yesterday. hope bursa index make U-TURN to test 1800 level.might brings a glimpse of a HOPE for pmcorp holders.hope there is a relief rebounce above 0.285 and march towards the 0.305 resistant. let see how pmcorp perform today. happy trading.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 08:42 | Report Abuse

@mikekong55: while waiting for PMCorp self-repair correction. AyamTua is in Homeriz and Hexza.. hoping you could be the compass there, ayam cant read chart as superb as you. thanks.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-14 08:42 | Report Abuse

mike thanks for guidance as always... when boarding the ship again?

kahsinaw

50 posts

Posted by kahsinaw > 2013-11-14 08:46 | Report Abuse

wah dow meletop

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-14 08:51 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, look like going for another low.member41, be cautious, charting reading no good.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-14 08:54 | Report Abuse

mike: ok thanks sir... i follow u... when u are back in let us know :)

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-14 08:58 | Report Abuse

PMcorp Rank 2 n scored 742 in Trending Today ! The result of severe fall more than 30 % for the last 2 days , it will be more surprises when it pull back to more than 30 cts today ? hopping to see more surprises ....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 09:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by leslieroycarter > Nov 14, 2013 08:58 AM | Report Abuse

PMcorp Rank 2 n scored 742 in Trending Today ! The result of severe fall more than 30 % for the last 2 days , it will be more surprises when it pull back to more than 30 cts today ? hopping to see more surprises ....

- you could be right, saw market - good start buy.

however

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 14, 2013 08:51 AM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, look like going for another low.member41, be cautious, charting reading no good.

do consider these too

thanks

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-14 09:09 | Report Abuse

we will see, who actually is ghost, who is sifu soon...

Sifu mean what? A perfon we can trust ??
Yes, I guess so.

But why we trust sifu?
I think it is because he has done a lot of homeworks, after time and time, all these homework has been his skills his knowledges...
So what I think sifu is: A person has a real kung-fu (do homeworks, then only we can trust him and learnt from him.

At the end, don't simply trust the sifus here.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-14 09:09 | Report Abuse

Do not disregard the forces of contrarians n forced selling today and tomorrow . I think by next week will be ok n clear .

Posted by The Picker > 2013-11-14 09:15 | Report Abuse

If you have done your research, then think at your own, the counter is really good.

Why do we need to afraid of all those rumor here and cause panic selling??

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-14 09:20 | Report Abuse

suddenly u see pmcorp alive n kicking again?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 09:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by The Picker > Nov 14, 2013 09:15 AM | Report Abuse

If you have done your research, then think at your own, the counter is really good.

Why do we need to afraid of all those rumor here and cause panic selling??

- from AyamTua heart .. THE BEST POSITIVE POST OF THE DAY! the rational mind have to be balance .... there's some good post, some negative post but end of the day, own trade risks/guts ..

p/s: for starting today trade, PMCorp looks good however word of cautious by guru master MikeKong55 - honestly believe MikeKong55 does study this counter inside/out otherwise he would be contributing positively to this forum almost on everyday basis ... good person indeed ..

do consider these too

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-11-14 09:27 | Report Abuse

dunno pmcorp now rebound or fake up?

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-14 09:34 | Report Abuse

buying spree but less sellers , look like the market rebound is inevitable after the more than 30% calculated sales by sharks in order to pick up cheap scripts , I suppose n guessing...

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-11-14 09:37 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter,based on sifu mikekong analysis- will drop 21c, is possible?

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-14 09:41 | Report Abuse

better listen to sifu mikekong and ayamtua advice. keep the bullet as well

ivchoong

47 posts

Posted by ivchoong > 2013-11-14 09:43 | Report Abuse

Limited shares in the market! With the massive turnover of profit takers flashed out these last 2 days, it should be a steady uptrend for Tudor Gold. Don't be panicked by all the negative remarks trying to push the price down for their pick up to make another round of profit. Long term investors should not hv to worry too much. Hold on. If you want to invest in any counter, hv faith in it!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 09:44 | Report Abuse

- there's seem hope for rebound today, seems to be traction in this potential choco stock .. my dearest guru cum master sifu Mikekong55 hahaaa... maybe fate reverse?

bottomline: we dont know exactly where this choco train might lead us all believer here .. could be real, could be fake or trap or funeral or even rocket to mars , could be real graham net net gems or could be rubbish stock .. but really, we dont know, not god to predict future .. simply we all read what people posted here .. period :-) ..

I really really dont know and stupid fool .. not a world renowned expert chartists/fundamentalist/doomsayer/soothsayer or magicians speaking here, dont follow, trade at own guts/risks. dont use whatever old fool ayam posts as indicator to buy/sell trade as own risks ..

if really want to follow.. AyamTua is in Hexza and Homeriz - another fundamental stock, dont limit trade opportunities or ideas - open the mind wide look at every opportunities or angle in Bursa Forests! :)

Santa Clause might coming to town, or Santa Claus might not coming to town.. but in real world in December 2013, Christmas coming soon!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 09:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by ivchoong > Nov 14, 2013 09:43 AM | Report Abuse

Limited shares in the market! With the massive turnover of profit takers flashed out these last 2 days, it should be a steady uptrend for Tudor Gold. Don't be panicked by all the negative remarks trying to push the price down for their pick up to make another round of profit. Long term investors should not hv to worry too much. Hold on. If you want to invest in any counter, hv faith in it!

- AyamTua not wrong in saying you should be the Captain of Choco ship previously! Even stupid fool and lack faith AyamTua also jump ship! but you keep be positive - really impressive! .. by all the good intentions of heart really really hope PMCORP rebound .... maybe not as fast or as high in one day but slow slow .. so long up! cheers

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-14 09:50 | Report Abuse

heavy roadblock,invisible hand 'pump and dump'. stalebull waiting to sell. look hard to break 0.305.

ivchoong

47 posts

Posted by ivchoong > 2013-11-14 09:58 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua-no need to feel bad! The money is yours & u hv the right to manage it. None should condemn. Of course we r affected by all the comments in this forum but final decision is still ours. At the end of it all, like in a movie, we will know who the real heros (sifus) are. Good luck to all loyal Tudorians!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 10:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by ivchoong > Nov 14, 2013 09:58 AM | Report Abuse

Ayamtua-no need to feel bad! The money is yours & u hv the right to manage it. None should condemn. Of course we r affected by all the comments in this forum but final decision is still ours. At the end of it all, like in a movie, we will know who the real heros (sifus) are. Good luck to all loyal Tudorians!

- i believe you. i put that as open word. so people can think. judging by open performance of today at 10am.. things seems to be in bullish mode . market up and down. but then again put bit of faith (not money) just faith in what we buy. perhaps things can change for good. also potential it can change up (or change down). but honestly we all want to see everyone happy here! all the best and good luck.

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-14 10:03 | Report Abuse

Oh ya better listen mike u ,waiting at 21-22

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-14 10:05 | Report Abuse

Do not envy those who already sold it on highest 30-36c on 11/12 nov.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-14 10:08 | Report Abuse

Copy from investlah:-

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!
« Reply #246 on: Today at 10:02:16 AM »
A VERY GOOD MORNING, ESPECIALLY bullBear, From Calvin Tan of Jurong West Singapore,

Yes. bullBear. Try Posting for me with my ID & Password at the Other Forum.

MY ID Is CALVINTANENG (SAME AS HERE)

MY SECRET PASSWORD IS 92980600. NOW TRY AND ACCESS POSTING. I REAPEAT ID: CALVINTANENG PASSWORD: 92980600

ALL ARE INVITED TO TRY AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES WHETHER YOU CAN POST OR NOT.

THIS WILL SHOW WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH OR THE HOSTING OF THE OTHER WEBSITE WHOSE IS PARTIAL AND WITHOUT INTEGRITY. ALL REAL INVESTORS FROM THE OTHER CORRUPTED FORUM SITE SHOULD ALL MIGRATE HERE.

AND WE HAVE A GREAT GUY HERE CALLED "RAIDER" IN SITE WHO GIVE GOOD YOU UNDERVALUED COUNTERS WITH HIGH NTA.

AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME IF YOU CAN ACCESS USING CALVINTANENG WITH PASSWORD: 92980600

However For calvintaneng in this Forum. My password is different.

MY H/Phone Is 91069127 (Singapore) 014 6101668 (Johor On Week Days)

I WANT TO THANK ALL WHO CALLED. AND TO ALL TRUE LONG TERM INVESTORS OF PM CORP - KEEP STRONG!

The Book Says, "STRONG MEN RETAIN RICHES"

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 10:09 | Report Abuse

@mikekong55: please keep analyse this potential choco ya? for the benefit of us all ... thanks my master sifu, tuan guru mikekong55! yamyam tree may sprung back to life after all leaves fall even the pokok complete broken yesterday.. who knows - second chance, dead people back to life? .. hahahaa - this comment made because AyamTua see the opening market good and steady .. who knows? but dont follow... trade at own risk/guts .. we are all guessing here and even took time to contribute positively to this good forum!

ppginvest

1,591 posts

Posted by ppginvest > 2013-11-14 10:10 | Report Abuse

Sure boh? ... hehe..

"mikekong55 heavy roadblock,invisible hand 'pump and dump'. stalebull waiting to sell. look hard to break 0.305.
14/11/2013 09:50"

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 10:11 | Report Abuse

@mikekong55: make another around of meter reading please .. seems good now.. seems only.. not guarantee 100% yet .. please read again the chart.. stupid ayam cannot read properly.. thanks

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-14 10:15 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, you never walk alone, hahaha, still holding

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-14 10:15 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, HOMERITZ, number of share 206m NTA 0.42 EPS 0.062 CASH IN HAND RM31m (@ 0.15cash/share) charting reading don't look good. likely to pullback 0.475-0.50 to fill up the gap(jump start from 0.455to 0.505 somewhere end october) after making high 0.61 last week.best to enter below 0.50; maybe I can get it wrong. good luck.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz