PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-11-13 18:51 | Report Abuse

Posting by Ooi Teik bee
Did I cautious all investors here ? Who call a buy everyday ? If I did not cautious valued members here, more will get caught.
I also say to buy around 0.245 to 0.26, people still curse me like mad or not. "Real gold will stand fire".
Treat this as a good lesson for all newbies. I close my case. I do not want to pour water on fire.
I am not good, please follow others.
Thank you.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-13 19:10 | Report Abuse

Don;t believe all these TA traders...

It could be they ask you to sell off your shares, then they collect it.

Of course, I also can't be trusted.

All you can trust is the fact.

So far, PMC is drop together with whole market, but just too drastically. Be noticed that, so far there is not any bad news come from PMC, besides check PMC balance sheet, I couldn't what is the reason can cause PMC share price drop so drastically.

So it means what ? No bad new then how come it can drop so significantly and fast ??

It mean this wave of panic sell is planing by some certain group people. They purposely sell it and ask people to throw, in order they can collect it.... Normally these people are major shareholders and traders. I don;t think is techinically throw by Calvin...

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-13 19:13 | Report Abuse

No news is good news

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-13 19:14 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow will technical rebound

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-11-13 19:16 | Report Abuse

Tough luck! Tomorrow market down another 20 points!

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-13 19:21 | Report Abuse

ifollow, i agree what you said. i guess there is someone u refer to

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-13 19:27 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, i understand you have to lock the profit/cut loss and sold it on 285 however quite disappointed on you left this tudor ship today. Never forget you and mikekong lead us in this forum since calvin left. I am still holding it for long-term purpose. hope to see you ayamtua again

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-13 19:27 | Report Abuse

agreed bros..i see this pressing down price not happen to pmcorp only but some other penny and small cap stocks too..after these stocks went up fast wit big volume ..now they shrugged off the contra kakis ..traders n margin players who collected at low prices..maybe they want to restart the game..to clear the path..like they play wit sumatec sersol xdl etc ..then they pushup again..of course not to the past high but still making fast money....all is tricky...so it is a game for players not investors

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

ifollow, how old you are, recently not heart attack on this tudor roller coaster on these 2 days

andygan

107 posts

Posted by andygan > 2013-11-13 19:35 | Report Abuse

pmcorp. is under mui group. if the group sell shares ,share price will downward.

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-11-13 19:38 | Report Abuse

Mr.OTB has been advicing us many times, "trust ourselves, do not trust others".

ppginvest

1,591 posts

Posted by ppginvest > 2013-11-13 19:39 | Report Abuse

Hi avenger88, you have good avg price? or suffer paper loss too now?

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-13 19:41 | Report Abuse

i m warga emas .. but wit gud heart ..just play play wit some penny stocks..some gain some loss..but always within limit..only small kakis

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-13 19:59 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!
« Reply #158 on: Today at 01:29:39 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Dear Fellow Investors At PM Corp Forum,

I am now in a Computer Lan Game shop in Iskandar. As I was driving here. I was thinking of Dutch Lady Milk. One of Our Johor Invesrtor sold Dutch Lady in a time exactly like this. Fear Mongering. Those who sold out like our friend AyamTua & MikeKong55 are trying to buy back cheaper. I don't know. Maybe they will get back some at cheaper prices. Or maybe not.

A check with my fellow Johor Investors confirm our Conviction. Especially the guy who Sold Out DUTCH LADY at RM4.00 In A Time Similar To Now. History is repeating itself. Not for him, of course. But to many who have Already Sold Out In Panic.

I once owned Digi at RM4.00. Also Sold Out at RM4.40. Only to see DIGI went up all the way to cross RM20.00 before before splitting.
I also have learnt my lessons.

I AM SURE THAT PM CORP IS MOVING INTO ACCELERATED FOOD PRODUCTION. When All The Dust Is Settled, PM CORP WILL EMERGE SOMEDAY LIKE F & N, APOLLO FOOD, HUP SENG, DUTCH LADY & NESTLE. IT WILL BECOME A VERY STABLE COUNTER, THEN.

Ha. As I typed One Johor Investor, whom I named "The Awning Boss" just phoned and Told Me HE BOUGHT MORE PM CORP SHARES AT 28 CENTS! He Said he missed buying at the lowest at 26 CENTS. He already own 700,000 PM Corp Shares. He wants to make it to ONE MILLIONS! YES! YES!! & YES!!

WE, THE JOHOR INVESTORS, REMAIN TRUE BELIEVERS! ALL OTHERS HAVE SOLD AND JUMPED SHIP. EVEN OUR FRIEND KONG KEAT ALSO. WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE GENUINE INVESTORS LEFT? WHO WILL ASCENT THE SUMMIT ONE DAY?

REMEMBER DUTCH LADY IS RM46.00 A BUBBLE? NESTLE AT RM68.00. TOO HIGH? WHY NO ONE COMPLAIN?

BUT PM CORP NOT EVEN 50 CENTS YET. WHY MAKE SO MUCH NOISE?
Report to moderator Logged
wassup
Civilian

« Reply #159 on: Today at 01:31:48 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: ahbah on Today at 01:27:35 PM
Today show .... pumping or dumping, please ?
Calvin may have the answer....Calvin? Wink
ahbah
Marquess

You got like my best friend ?

« Reply #160 on: Today at 01:34:11 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Mani players enjoy jumping the 2 bamboo sticks dance !
Richard188
Earl

Check 10 Years Charts First Before u BUY Anything

188 cft1888@yahoo.com 188 Richard188

« Reply #161 on: Today at 01:35:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Why your guys post this PMCORP everydays ? some of your Your guys must be traps . Laugh Laugh Laugh
Hi Hi

BKOON sold
KFM
BORNOIL sold
NEXTNAT-wa
SINOTOP
GSB
OSK
SCOMIES
LCTH sold
SUCCESS
RA -sold
MCLEAN-wa
MAS
MLAB
MLAB-wa
DATAPRP
MTOUCHE-wa
AWC
DIALOG-wa sold
KBUNAI
PICORP
DIGISTA-wa
DESTINI-WA sold
MEGB
MINETEC
EASTLND
ahbah
Marquess

You got like my best friend ?

« Reply #162 on: Today at 01:39:03 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
I guess mani want to got trapped including raider who got trapped again for the 2nd times.

Maybe, raider got trapped again for the 3rd times today !
K$ngK$ng
Earl

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE " HIS story "
« Reply #163 on: Today at 01:44:01 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh.....

..........they live happily after. The end.
"knowing is not enough , we must apply "

"willing is not enough , we must do "
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #164 on: Today at 01:54:38 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Don't worry about being trapped. Think of being trapped in DUTCH LADY COUNTER at RM4.00? Wake up to find a Wind fall At RM46.00!!

I was trapped in PM CORP At 25 cents in Year 2007 - And Was Trapped All the Way Down to 7.5 cents. I AM STILL TRAPPED AT 28.5 Cents Right Now. I Expect To Be Trapped When PM Corp Crossed 50 cents, 80 cents, RM1.00 & RM1.50

AND AT RM1.50 I HOPE TO BE STILL TRAPPED TILL RM10.00!!

ALL THE WAY! YES! YES!! & YES!!!!

ystio
Knight

« Reply #165 on: Today at 02:02:18 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Sweat Sweat Sweat Phew Phew Phew
from www.investlah.com

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-13 20:01 | Report Abuse

kumar, most you post calvin message, most they condemn on him.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-13 20:16 | Report Abuse

just share the info

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-13 20:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks kumar

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 20:22 | Report Abuse

avenger88: I am too ayam-ing (chickenning out and frighten like hell) have to cut loss and wait dusts to settle since this Tudor choco ship just rise from 0.090 and theres no way in the world we might know how steep this good prospect choco can tanked amid broad market corrections or mini crashes ..

even my sifu cum compass navigator MikeKong55 abandon the Tudor ship first although he already warned me earlier on .. even I almost disbelief him at point! also my guru master MikeKong55 keep warn and warn others too .. I do dont believe MikeKong55 at first but correction proven sooo steep till start to eat buy cost then have no choice to do cut loss!

Ayam do thanks for understanding did kept mentioned trade accordingly and at own risks :-( but I never say I will go forever from Tudorland .. neither do condemn vehemently this counter because this choco counter does indeed have potential if it weren't tanked soo steep or "invincible hands" theories etc as mentioned above by some forummers here!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-13 20:44 | Report Abuse

jvei,'trust yourself,never trust anyone in the stock market';if that is the case why are you here in the first place.frankly speaking,you're here because you like to gather as much info on the stock that you intend to place your hard earned money into. you may know a little bit of this and that but with your friend's/forumers here you will be able to get a clearer idea of the fundamental of your ideal stock you intend to bet.at the end of the day you'll come out a wiser person and on the way you pick up some technical/fundamental knowledge.just put it simple way,would people tell you anything or ask your advise your you have this ideology. for me,bluntly I will ignore what you say or write. please think about it;it's for your own good.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 20:50 | Report Abuse

sound advise and wisr MikeKong55! liked.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 20:51 | Report Abuse

sorry .. typo *wise .. :-)

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-13 20:53 | Report Abuse

If read thoroughly all the post here for PMCORP, could have decided to sell yesterday, may be escaped from loss other wise be a Long term holder no problem.

Already MKTWATCH indicate here.....

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Nov 12, 2013 09:30 PM | Report Abuse

Thanks, mikekong55, for appreciating my Bearish Divergence warning yesterday (4.27pm).

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Nov 11, 2013 04:27 PM | Report Abuse

Just spotted Bearish Divergence in MACD Histogram Vs Price N also MACD Line. Be careful.

FYI,

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-13 20:58 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,market don't look good for pmcorp tomorrow. RSI falls below 50 and resting @ 49.54.characteristic of wave 4 best describe pmcorp sharp fall. expecting another fall tomorrow towards 0.195-0.205 unless support come at 0.215-0.225(38.2% retracement). from here will move sideway for awhile. rebounce is mild.stalebull waiting to sell.candle stick reading also show more downside. it's better to stay sideline now.abandon the ship and just watch from afar.

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-13 21:04 | Report Abuse

Take serious on ex sailor mikekong...sell tmr morning if u all are still in titanic ship today

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 21:10 | Report Abuse

all past newbies and newcomer should listen to sound and wise advice from MikeKong55 as of now .. wait till steep correction clear... not a bad counter if based on posts fundamental by some posts above previously , please do own research and studies of fundamental before judgimg ! - dont be too quick to condemn vehemently because honestly no one can predict accurately the direction of this potential choco counter if we all can predict we all are millionaire by now ... at at point this afternoon as human being with doubts and fears ... Ayam almost quick to condemn! Please listen to wise advice by experts chartist TA/FA rationally ... again, please do trade at own risks and guts ... :-/

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2013-11-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

good evening. when will calvin be back?

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

Yes,sir ayamtua, pmcorp is in fire on tudor ship on bargain of century! Sinking into ocean

Posted by 爱丽斯 梦幻世界 > 2013-11-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Oct 31, 2013 09:13 AM | Report Abuse

Wait until the big profit appears first, then you can talk of the target price of 1.50 or 10.00.
Anyway, thank you for your advertisement. I had made some coffee money.

Dear all,
RSI is on the high side, please take your profit and buy back later when price corrects. Please be realistic that the stock price cannot go up everyday. It needs a correction before it can go up further. Please remember that you can buy back during correction.
Final decision is yours.
Thank you.

nice comment. thx

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-13 21:18 | Report Abuse

EUROPE MARKET/DOWJONE FUTURE NOW DOWN ALMOST ONE PERCENT. THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE FOR BURSA INDEX. TRADE CAUTIOUSLY FOR THIS STOCK . LOOKING AT CANDLE READING(NOT GOOD JUST GUESS) PMCORP MAKE 2 LOW TODAY AND THE SECOND LOW IS LOWER THAN THE FIRST THAT IS TO SAY ANOTHER LOW IS IN THE MAKING TOMORROW. HOPE I READ CORRECTLY. BUY/SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK.

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-11-13 21:28 | Report Abuse

Recent all world market red..pmcorp is also cannot avoid to drop, more worst than other because of heavy sell recently..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 21:30 | Report Abuse

1superman: rationally, frustrations is ok but try avoid to condemn this potential choco counter .. there are potential and some real long term Tudor investors are still here investing have to respect that too, in mind ..

suffice, to say in general opinion .. we dont know where and how and when things can be a bullish turnaround ... things happen like broad market corrrections and this counter doesn't escaped the inevitable "crash" or corrections too ..

do remember it rise from 0.090 and in that price 0.090 till this point it may consist of long term, short term, investors and speculators coupled with misc market sentiments etc .. and it happen market bearish past few days thus this choco counter tanked soo steep ..... until it cause worries and fears whereby even guru MikeKong55 and even old fool ayamtua chicken out like normal human beings .... again, please do trade at own risks and guts ... listen to wise advice by expert chartists and fundamentalist gurus here ..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 21:33 | Report Abuse

keep in mind if not all here are bad intent people some infact DO CARE and HAVE A HEART about what had happen these few days! thanks ..

you are not alone !!

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-11-13 21:37 | Report Abuse

Yes agreee. Ayamtua.. Not only pmcorp, there are quite few bluechips are in retracement, better not to buy any share and sell all now,right?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 21:45 | Report Abuse

@moneyking96: infact AyamTua bought Homeriz and Hexza (drop a little - proven theories broad market not in good mood due to year end doldrum natural effect all people go holiday!) while waiting this Tudor ship to self healing ..... really hope it does!

@mikekong55: sold MUIIND to avoid repercussion negative effect from PMCorp correction! at minor loss :-/ you are right sifu master MikeKong55 ... should have listen to you earlier on, tuan guru!

thanks

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-13 21:50 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua, Mike, eventhough not anymore holding PMCorp, please everyday come back for a cup of tea...We need you here.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-13 21:55 | Report Abuse

Mike is kind, providing so many RSI info, believe it or not but good reference. So far so accurate! I wish I can learn.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-13 21:58 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua eat chocolate today?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 21:58 | Report Abuse

one word: your faith and belief couple with existimg trading newbie or experience skills in something fundamental will always bring you there ! prices doesnt matter value does! PmCorp is potential Tudor, Crispy and Tango - we all dont know for sure what potential it brings! yes we are all guessing and hoping for fruitful outcomes as no one as investors or traders wants to lose not even a single cent .. who knows this steep correction can actually rebound back earlier or even might potential trade higher - we are not gods to determine future, remember that ... rationally thinking ... thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 22:00 | Report Abuse

@all really sorry for chickening out on this one should have listened to MikeKong55 wise advice earlier on ........ :-/

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-13 22:11 | Report Abuse

Homeriz, I read some Lim's posting yesterday after Shephire!

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-13 22:16 | Report Abuse

alexanderSingapore, I think Homeritz & Salcon will rise in near-term.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-13 22:20 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #211 on: Today at 09:11:14 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Good Evening Friends & Investors At Invest Lah Forum.

These Two Days Have Been A Roller Coaster Ride For Many.

Well, I have gone through much worse days than this.

I still own some UMW shares which I bought in year 2004. Of course I had sold Almost All Since 9 Years Have Passed. I kept a little as memento. You see, UMW went through 9 11 Twin Tower Crash & the 2007 Lehman Brothers' debacle. I first bought UMW in 2007 for RM4.80.

The Share was split 50 50 later. My cost is RM2.40. After 9 years with a small dividend yearly, UMW is now a Blue Chip at RM12.20. Of course there were bad stretch along the way. But through it all UMW Prevailed.

UMW Shares Have Gone Up 5 Fold Or 45% Growth Yearly. Warren Buffet's Sifu Benjamin Graham expect to get a yearly 15% Performance. Warren Buffet with Charlie Munger increased his performance with a yearly yield of 20% to 25%. Peter Lynch bettered them at 39% in his Magellan Fund. Peter Lynch retired early.

So UMW at 45% Gain Per Year Beats All These Great Men Of Finance. Of course, I am an insignificant nobody compared to them. But if I know Only Share In Life - I think After 6 years I have plumbed its depth, feel its width and can see its height now.

No past or present Director of PM Corp & No past or present Manager of NFI worked as hard like I do these 4 Years. I have gone to check out Tudor Gold & Tango Sales Even at 2 a.m. when all others are sleeping

To be continued....
meena
Civilian

« Reply #212 on: Today at 09:22:34 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Calvin,

When are you going to write klse.**********.com forum. forumer waiting to see your comments!
Report to moderator 203.106.148.99
Beam
Baron

« Reply #213 on: Today at 09:28:07 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: calvintaneng on Today at 09:11:14 PM
No past or present Director of PM Corp & No past or present Manager of NFI worked as hard like I do these 4 Years. I have gone to check out Tudor Gold & Tango Sales Even at 2 a.m. when all others are sleeping

To be continued....

this one i cannot tahan lor calvin..... Smiley Smiley
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #214 on: Today at 09:36:47 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
MEENA, i3 Forum still bar me from posting. I cannot post despite more than 100 attempts. Please Invite All To Come Over Here. Here is more relaxing and less crowded. And the people here are really nice and civil.

Yes, I bought UMW in year 2004, not 2007 (typo error).

You see. There Are 4 Classes of Riches

1) The Poor And Very Poor Live From Day To Day.
These are the day traders, gamblers, road side beggars and those who work for daily wages. No Assets. Hardly any savings. Live from hand to mouth. Living is a struggle daily. Survival mentality.

2) The Not So Poor Live From Month to Month.
These are the ones who worry about monthly house and car instalments. Little Savings. Little investments. Sometimes use credit cards to tide them over. Just barely getting by monthly. Borrow to consume

3) Those Who Are Wealthy.
These calculate their net worth from year to year. Borrow to invest. Postpone gratification. Invest in properties. Gold. Shares. Bonds. Currencies.

To be continued.....
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #215 on: Today at 09:41:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
4) THE SUPER RICH OR THE VERY RICH INVEST FOR DECADES.

THESE INVEST FOR DECADES. RIGHT NOW I AM IN A COMPUTER SHOP IN ISKANDAR. THE BOSS HAS A DOZEN 3 STOREY SHOP HOUSES HERE. HE HAS 3 CHILDREN STUDYING IN BRISBANE AS PHARMACISTS. HE HAS SHARES WHICH HE DOESN'T BOTHER TO CHECK FOR YEARS. ONLY HIS STOCK BROKER KNOW WHAT SHARES HE OWN. YOU SEE, THE REALLY REALLY RICH CHECK THEIR NET WORTH IN 5 OR 10 YEAR PERIOD

To be continued.....
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #216 on: Today at 09:46:26 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
If You Have A LONG TERM VIEW, PLEASE DO JOIN US, THE JOHOR INVESTORS IN A LONG TERM MARATHON INVESTMENT IN PM CORP & MUI BERHAD SHARES.

Today, Some Johor Bosses Have bought PM Corp at 28 cts, 26.5 cts & 25.5 cts. They Are From All Over Iskandar.

To Be Continued...

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-13 22:21 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #217 on: Today at 09:52:14 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
TO US PM CORP & MUI BERHAD ARE THE ONLY 2 LAGGARDS LEFT IN KLSE.

BOTH ARE POTENTIAL BAGGERS. A SHARE THAT CAN GO UP 10 FOLD IN VALUE. WHEN WE CANNOT TELL. BUT THE JOURNEY FOR PM CORP HAS STARTED & MUI BERHAD WILL FOLLOW

For Gamblers Game May Be Over. But For Us, It Is Just Starting
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #218 on: Today at 09:54:03 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
ANYWAY, MOST ARE ALREADY HAVE MILLIONS. WHEN THEY COMPARE NOTES. IT IS NOT MILLION; BUT HOW MANY MILLIONS:

2 Millions? 5 Millions? 30 Millions?

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-13 22:22 | Report Abuse

Many guys here lose their money today. Well, I got out at the right time. I am newbie but lady luck is on my side.

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-11-13 22:44 | Report Abuse

watch out for mqtech

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 23:28 | Report Abuse

the true lesson learnt in investing in PMCORP, own view ..

1. instead of waiting forever, all do want to make fast gain who doesnt? but if timing are wrong or wrong move are made .. then what? either cut loss whenever possible or invest long term .. the prospect of this potential choco stock are there, because products it's in supermarket and there are real people who eat them ...

2. never quick to judge this counter bad or that counter good .. we never know, we are not god to determined the accurate or the very exact course of stock path. the very counter we condemn could be the very counter you may hang on one day.. no doubt there's rubbish stocks and no doubt there's potential growth stocks .. don't be quick to condemn .. things have it own seasons! think rationally

3. those chartists / fundamentalist are here to only give guidances, some can be taken heed into some just not worth to follow but common goals are the same - they are here to guide for free ..

4. when one look deep into pmcorp chart .. what do you see? during those bullish period it sure takes time to go up ... from September till now ... also the same with MUIIND chart pattern ... if things are bad or so bad.. why didnt it tanked almost a month ago why tanked now? do consider overall market sentiments coupled with weak fundamental at end of the year.. who knows after this mega sales or corrections there's could be real positive outcomes .. point is we and even all existing expert don't know. think rationally .. check fundamental , check chart .. quarterly report not out yet according to some post by forummer it's bound this month November ..

5. with the past two days overall market corrections now it's a good time to dig into some fundamentals about PMCorp and if one are lazy then by all mean follow all fundamentalist and chartists advise and look into their thought pattern for hints ... I did, I look into Tuan Guru MikeKong55 thoughts! he mentioned and warned about stock bullish to bearish reversal, been in self denial and even disbelief! until cut lose in the end ..

summarized: dont be quick to judge and condemn, you and I dont know what is the outcome of this potential stock - one year, two year, etc. even AyamTua chickening, and condemn too! but for the sake of long term investors .. please use rational thoughts. do take time to study the fundamental / chart whatever etc ...

disclaimer: trade own guts and risk .... again be rational unless proven otherwise really really a rubbish stock that once was herald as potential gems or graham net net evaluation

do listen to wise advise from MikeKong55 and his friend Mktwatch and other experts and wise and sound gurus ...

Bull13

1,064 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-11-13 23:33 | Report Abuse

Why do we need to promote the Company's products just because we buy the shares? Can't understand the logic...whether the share price is 10 s or 50s, it has no correlation with the promoting of the products!
Honestly, I have tried but I can tell you they are no way near the quality of the premium products by the Branded ones.
The company has not paid any dividends over the years , so why promote the chocolate products to increase its sales?

JENNY6088

611 posts

Posted by JENNY6088 > 2013-11-13 23:37 | Report Abuse

bought at 0.26

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-13 23:45 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, you are the one who said will hold until it reaches rm1.00.

Mikekong55 is the one who kept asking us to buy. Said it will reach 0.40.by friday.

Both of you change according to the wind direction.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-13 23:57 | Report Abuse

@DLuckyGuy ok .. i chicken out, when correction proven too steep - sorry. i am wrong in saying lala things not just this time but most of the time, an old fool and foolish who listen here and there - hence nicked Ayam. then again despite realtime postings by other forummer and managed to quick look into Mikekong55 advises etc - still here to give some inputs/thoughts . we are all human, we do make mistakes, sometime correct assumptions and sometime less intellectual and thoughtless, need ownself prudent judgements.

bottomline: Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 13, 2013 08:44 PM | Report Abuse

jvei,'trust yourself,never trust anyone in the stock market';if that is the case why are you here in the first place.frankly speaking,you're here because you like to gather as much info on the stock that you intend to place your hard earned money into. you may know a little bit of this and that but with your friend's/forumers here you will be able to get a clearer idea of the fundamental of your ideal stock you intend to bet.at the end of the day you'll come out a wiser person and on the way you pick up some technical/fundamental knowledge.just put it simple way,would people tell you anything or ask your advise your you have this ideology. for me,bluntly I will ignore what you say or write. please think about it;it's for your own good.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz